Cheaters Night Out - The Prequel

Story Info
New Wife Wants to Fulfill All Hubbys Sex Fantasies.
19.4k words
3.28
9k
14

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/08/2023
Created 06/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Buster2U
Buster2U
504 Followers

Cheaters Night Out, The Prequel

by Buster2U

Warning //Cuck Story // Warning // Cuck Story // Warning

Please, DO NOT read my cuck story if this is going to:

TRIGGER YOU!!!!!!!!!

*********************************************************************************

Notes from the Writer:

This is a story about the characters Gilford and Melody, when they first got married. I have already written a couple of stories (Cheaters Night Out) about the next part of their married life together, and intend to do more. The timeline of this story is before those stories, so that makes this story of their earlier times together a "PREQUEL".

Newlywed Gilford is amazed and aroused by Melody's willingness and dedication to please him, she is deteremined to fulfill every sexual fantasy that he has. However, Gilford is very fearful that doing these things may threaten their marriage.

Gilford always says he is self-assured because he is big and strong from football. But inside he is full of fear of losing his life treasure, his beautiful wife, Melody.

I like these characters. They are down-to-earth, middle-class folks, just trying to understand and get along in a crazy world.

Melody seems to have a 'hyper-sexuality', this is very common in today's world. I have known many, exceptionally horny young women, myself, in this age group. Melody also realizes that she has a superior man, that truly loves her, in her husband. Unfortunately, she often finds it to be a struggle to remain faithful.

Melody is willing to do anything to arouse, and please Gilford. But due to a lack of communication, between these two, neither one is sure how far she should go to fulfill his secret sexual fantasies. But remember, these folks are far from being confident and experienced swingers.

These stories of The Gilford and Melody characters are pretty much complete by themselves so it shouldn't be necessary to read the others to be able to comprehend each story. Enjoy.

***********************************************

Gilford Jones is my name. Melody Waters and I grew up together ever since her family moved in next door to my family when we were very young children.

We did everything together while growing up and became the best of friends. As small children, we played typical innocent children's games together, such as "Jacks", "Mud Pies", "House", "tea party", "tic tac toe" "hopscotch and my favorite was "jump-rope".

Melody and I were always very close, growing up, we shared nearly all our lives growing up together. We always expected to get married when we grew up, We promised our love for each other after our first kiss in kindergarten.

Then, for a while, we didn't hang together when she had cooties, as there was a major breakout of cooties with all the girls in our third-grade class. But she finally got over those and we hung out together again almost all the time.

When we reached High School, and both entered as freshman together. The older guys were constantly trying to date Melody since she was so pretty. They would even ask her out with me standing right there, holding her hand, and giving them evil looks, they would just ignore. Nevertheless, she never went out with anyone else.

During the latter half of my Freshman year, I began a powerful growth spurt and eventually grew into a 6'3" bean pole. Fortunately, I had already started weightlifting for football at home during the summer after 8th grade and I eventually grew to 220 lb of pure muscle.

By our Sophomore year, I was a lot bigger, I got a lot more respect, and other guys in School didn't seem to want to flirt or date Melody so much anymore. Especially after I had to 'pound' a couple of assholes, that disrespected her because of her large boobs.

Melody and I still hung out together all the time, we even had lunch together with Gilford's best friend on the Football team, Buster, and his gal Megan, every day at school on the practice football field, behind the admin building. The four of us, grew very close and even went to all the games and dances together.

Of course, Melody and Megan were such hotties. They were both very busty, beautiful blondes, and the two of them pretty much ran the Cheerleading Squad together, Insisting on dedication and perfection on the field.

Melody and I would "make out" whenever possible, and we didn't have to drive anywhere. We would just meet out in our mutual backyard, once it got dark. We made out hot and heavy many times, but no sex until we were 18. We were already totally in love and devoted to each other. Occasionally we would have Buster and Megan over with us, as well to sit around, chat and laugh.

I always played tackle football all 4 years in high school. I loved tackling and preferred playing the "linebacker" position, on defense to get more action. I wasn't afraid to tackle 'anybody', That is where I got to know Buster, and we became good friends.

Buster and I both rotated as the defense team captain. We always worked together, the two of us, to form the 'Iron Curtain' we called our defense. Buster liked playing 'Linebacker', just like I did, to be where the action is at.

We both like doing the defense for the passing game. When receivers would focus on the ball they were at their most vulnerable, we would be able to pick up speed as the ball came at them and hit them hard when it just got to their hands. We always got a laugh if they had to carry a receiver off the field because of us.

The Coach liked the way that Buster and I would always hit them hard and showed no fear. He and I enjoyed it all the more as we improved our techniques. Gilford and his Team Bud Buster formed the most effective defense in the High School Football League. Due to their talent and teamwork, their High School Football Team seldom lost a game.

Melody at 18, now looked so much like Bernadette from Big Bang Theory, TV show, played by Melissa Rauch. Melody is short but with much larger breasts. Oddly, Melody's voice even sounded very similar to Bernadette's.

Melody was also close friends with Megan, Buster's gal friend. We even called ourselves the 'Fantastic Four' and almost always went everywhere together in High School. Melody and Megan were a pair of the Hottest Busty Blonde Cheer Leaders in High School Every male in school wanted them, and every gal in school wanted to be them.

As a Freshman, I foolishly fantasized, that maybe I should encourage Melody to go out with these other guys. I figured that, after her date, when she told me about what they did as they fondled and touched her big breasts, might be a big 'turn-on' for me.

I had a talk with my best bud Buster, from Football, about these feelings. He suggested to keep my ideas to myself. That it wouldn't be good if I ever said anything to Melody about these kinky feelings.

I thought it might be really hot, for her to tell me how they fondled her breasts. I have always been a confident guy. But, then I realized that idea was just crazy because I might lose her altogether if I had her do that. So, I just completely stopped thinking of that kind of stuff, or at least tried to.

Melody loved wearing my letterman sweater and said she was very happy just being my girl and wearing my class ring. She showed me how sexy it looked when she wore my letterman sweater like a dress without anything underneath. She warned me that she was tempted to wear it to school. I laughed and told her that was just too sexy and revealing to actually do that. Melody loved to tease me.

I was so afraid she would think I was a pervert or something weird, and ditch my ass. So I always hid the perverted part of my personality and my horny thoughts from her.

After a wonderful four years of High School together, we both went to City College. I studied Construction to be a contractor someday, on a partial football scholarship. Melody studied Nursing. I thought that was a perfect fit for her because she was such a warm caring person.

We both studied hard and did well. I quickly became first string center linebacker, and still enjoyed playing football.

The big local hospital known as "General Hospital" had a very nice training program, that Melody easily qualified for and was quickly accepted into. I got on with a local construction co. and started working hard, digging ditches and learning the ropes.

Once we both had jobs, we rented a small house and moved in together.

We planned to get married as soon as we saved enough for our honeymoon. During these three years, Melody finally admitted, that she was constantly being "hit on" by young Doctors and some older ones as well.

I always suspected that was the case. However, I still would never reveal to Melody that this turned me on. That I always hoped that one day she might bring me home sloppy seconds, from work. But I could NEVER EVER tell her that.

But most of all, I was happy she was very truthful, honest, and loyal to me. I don't think that I would mind if she fucked another man, as long as she didn't cut me off or break up with me. But, I was so afraid of how Melody would react to this suggestion if I ever mentioned it to her.

She will frequently tease for attention, but she has always been so straight-laced, and innocent talking and acting. So I have tried to do my best to respect her limits and not stress her with any of my kinky or horny thoughts. I had no clue how she would react if I did.

I have always been secure within myself, probably because I am tall, strong, and a good-looking guy. Still, the idea excited me about her being fucked by another man at her work. However, I still just could never tell Melody that.

So this has been a constant debate within myself since we entered high school when I started seeing the upperclassmen so interested in her. I was so fearful if I ever did reveal this to her that she would dump me and call me 'DIRTY' 'HORNY' 'PERVERT' or some kind of 'CUCK' or 'SICKO'. So, I never said anything to her about this.

I never wanted Melody to think I didn't trust her either, so I was always careful about the things that I asked her about her co-workers or colleagues. I never wanted Melody to think that I was suspicious or that I didn't trust her completely and totally.

But Melody never wavered or cheated as far as I could tell. She always came straight home from work, on time, to me. But, I realized that all the temptations from all those horny doctors, that she worked with, might be overwhelming eventually, someday.

Regardless, when Melody took her shower each morning, I always made sure to thoroughly examine and sniff her panties from the day before, to check for sperm. If I wasn't sure, I would double-check them later, with my secret black light, that she didn't know I had.

I bought a small portable 'blacklight', some time ago, that I kept hidden. Just in case my nose wasn't completely sure, I was positive that I could rely on the black light, that it would always reveal a man's sperm in her panties. I learned that from the CSI television show.

After three years of living together and saving for our honeymoon, we felt that we had finally saved up enough for a small wedding and a nice honeymoon. We had our wedding in our small church with just our closest family members and a couple of friends each.

After the wedding, we had a Bar B Que at my folk's house for our reception. I felt completely satisfied with my choice of a life partner. Melody is pretty, and so far has not been so tempted by other men, to cheat. At least, as far as I could tell.

Melody quit taking her birth control pills before our wedding but didn't happen to mention it to me. Probably because I had agreed with her in an earlier discussion, to start a family as soon as possible.

I just wasn't expecting to start our family on our honeymoon. So after the wedding, we flew to Jamaica for a week for sun and fun on our honeymoon.

Melody kept teasing me, on the flight, that she wanted to join the 'mile high' club. She asked me so sweetly for me to follow her into the bathroom. Melody has always been a big teaser when she gets bored or wants to provoke a reaction, but usually just to get herself some attention.

I didn't feel well, due to being so nervous and stressed about flying for the very first time.

But then Mel told me that if I didn't want to do it, she would find someone else that would! I almost dared her to go ahead. But I didn't know if she was joking or not. I didn't know what to believe. But it sure kept me from falling asleep!

The problem with having a very attractive wife is that EVERY MAN IN THE WORLD WANTS TO Fuck her, and will always constantly try. I once heard an oldie but goodie, "If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife."

I don't know if that is true or not. I just grew up with Melody, and she just happens to be very pretty.

I didn't discuss anything with Melody about taking a stranger into the plane bathroom, to fuck, while we were still on the plane. Mostly because, on the plane, there wasn't any privacy to talk. But the idea still gave me wood. Of course, I couldn't ever let Melody know this, especially since it also scared me to death!

However, everything was different once we got to Jamaica.

We went straight to our hotel on the beach, checked in, and then directly to our room to quickly change into our swimsuits. I couldn't wait any longer to discuss the "Mile High Club" issue before we headed for the beach.

"Please, tell me the truth, Melody. Were you going to take a stranger into the bathroom on the plane, and fuck him, just to join the 'mile high' club, because I wasn't up for it?" I asked.

Melody suggested that we lay down on the bed for a moment to have an intimate conversation. So we did, lay facing each other, with her hand caressing my cock thru my trunks. Then she said...

"No way Honey. I was just teasing you, trying to turn you on. I love you very deeply, and I never want to betray you like that, or any other way. All I ever want to do is tease my man and get you so turned on that you fuck me like a caveman!" Melody purrs.

"Melody, what would you have done, if I had said 'go ahead'? Would you have taken a stranger into the bathroom? Or would you have gotten up and made like you were patrolling for another guy to fuck?" I ask.

"Well, I might have gotten up and walked around to see if there was any other guy that I could sit down with, and flirt, trying to make you jealous. I know if I had sat with some other guy, it would have driven you crazy. Especially if we started making out!" responded Melody.

"Oh, Melody. Please don't EVER 'make out' with another man. That would break my heart!" I said. "To me, your tongue is as private as your clitty. Your kisses and love all belong to me, officially, now that we are married. I would hate to go to jail because I had to pound some asshole." I explained.

"OK Honey, that is NOT a problem. I promise with all my heart NEVER to 'make out' with or fuck another man unless you tell me to. I only want, need, and love YOU. I have never had another man's cock inside me, in my whole life. Your big cock is all I need and want, forever." coos Melody.

"That is so amazing that you have saved yourself just for me, and have never been with any other man. Thank you very much, Melody. Honey, hearing you tell me that makes me feel very loved and so much better. Now, that you have been so honest we me, I feel, that I must be completely truthful, with you, as well." I said.

"OK, let's hear it, Gilford," Melody says sternly.

"I have to admit that, truthfully, I couldn't tell if I was more turned on or more afraid, that you were going to take another man into the bathroom. The idea turned me on so much, yet I was so very afraid that I would lose you if you did." I admitted.

"So are you saying that the idea of me fucking another man turns you on a lot? But that your fear of losing me afterward, scares you too much to allow that?" Melody exclaimed.

"Errr, Yeah! I never wanted to tell you that. I'm sorry Sweetheart. I won't ever mention it again." apologized Gilford.

Melody looks into my eyes and we held each other. Then my beautiful wife reached down and squeezed and stroked my cock thru my trunks some more.

"Sweetheart, please know this Gilford. I want your cock, and only your cock. I won't ever take another man's cock inside me unless you convince me that you are sure that you want me to. And if that happens, I promise that I will never leave you. I love only you Gilford." Melody states.

"Thank You Sweetheart, I love only you Melody," I said.

"So relax, just in case we somehow, end up in the twilight zone, and I was to let another man's penis into my pussy, I would NEVER EVER leave you, anyway, regardless of how great it was. I promise you that nothing could ever make me leave you, Sweetheart." declares Melody.

"I am dedicated to loving only You. I promise that I will love you forever, and never leave you, regardless of how many men that you let fuck me" sighs Melody.

"I never could tell you before, that the thought of you bringing home 'sloppy seconds' from work always turned me on, as well. I am sorry, Mel. I will do my very best to try not ever mention it again or to be so kinky, in the future." I explained.

"Well, Sweetheart, that is completely 'OK' Honey. You can fantasize about ANYTHING that you want, now that we are married and together forever. I don't mind. Just don't think that I would ever actually do something, with another man, unless you convince me that you really want me to do it." said Melody.

"Thank You, my Sweetheart. I love you, and I feel much better now." I said.

"So please, don't ever get scared thinking that I will ever cheat on you and leave you if I did. However, as you know, I do love to tease you." purrs Melody.

"I am glad I married you. You are so sweet, loving, and considerate. We've been together all our lives. We know almost everything about each other. But it feels like only now, that we are finally married, that we are truly getting to know each other's secrets." I said.

"Yes, we are! Isn't that Great? I love only you, with all my heart, body, and soul. I have always felt that we were destined to be together with each other, forever. You are my whole life, Gilford." Melody professed.

"That is very nice to hear Melody. That makes me feel a lot better now. I love you so much also. You are all I have in this world. Truthfully, you are all I want, need, love, and trust. I couldn't live without you and I won't ever cheat on you either." I promised.

"I am sorry, for stressing you so much, Gilford. With us being newlyweds, I was just feeling a bit 'frisky' and just wanted to arouse you and tease you, to make you want me more. You know that I would do anything to please you." Melody said.

Gilford says, "No, I should apologize to you, Sweetheart. You are the best wife any man could have!"

"Can we go on down to the beach, now Honey? We have been talking for 15 or 20 minutes, when we could have been down on that beautiful beach, just outside." urged Melody.

"Sure, in just a moment. But first, I just want to make sure that you realize, that EVERY man that approaches you wants only one thing, to FUCK YOU." I explained.

"Gilford, men have been staring at me and trying to fuck me since I grew these boobs, almost 10 years ago. Believe me, I realize that Sweetheart. Every day those horny young Doctors at work come up with different lines to try to get in my panties." replied Melody.

"I always thought that would be the case, please go easy on the teasing me in the future, Melody," Gilford responds

"OK, I will Sweetheart, I am very sorry. But, I'm only a human, I just hope that if I ever do make a mistake, you will forgive me, I don't want to lose you, Gilford," says Melody.

Buster2U
Buster2U
504 Followers