Cheaters Night Out - Version 02

Story Info
Mel meets Gils Black Workmates. Same MCs, diff situation.
6.5k words
3.31
6.3k
16

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/08/2023
Created 06/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Buster2U
Buster2U
507 Followers

Warning - Cuck Story// Warning - Cuck Story// Warning - Cuck Story

Gilford Jones is my name. Melody Waters and I grew up together ever since her family moved in next door, to my family, when we were just very young children. We did everything together while growing up and became the best of friends. We made "mud pies", we played "I'll show you mine if

you show me yours", we played "Doctor", and later, as almost teenagers, when we went to a party, we always went together, and so we even played "Spin the Bottle".

Of course, we were very close, we grew as best friends. We did everything together growing up and always expected to get married when we got old enough. Even in High School, we were always together and went to all the games and dances together.

I have always been a big guy and loved playing tackle football in high school. I loved tackling and playing "linebacker" position on defense. I was fast and I would tackle anybody, hit them very hard and I got really good at it. Being a big strong guy, is probably partially why Melody, was NOT asked out to cheat, on me very often in high school.

Melody was always very pretty, but when she was 15 or 16 her breasts really started to grow, a lot! So much so, that she became exceptionally busty as well as very pretty. Melody was so attractive, she actually looks very much like 'Melissa Rausch' that plays Bernadette in the big bang theory. Only much more busty.

Melody was especially attractive to the older boys, that they constantly asked her out when we were freshmen, not so much later. But out of loyalty to me, she never went out with any other guys. She was never ever touched by another guy growing up. She lived next and we were together all the time. I would have known if she ever played around.

Melody is now very busty, 34DDD, so when she enters a room her breasts are so large most guys can't see anything else. Guys typically just can't look her in the eyes when they meet her. Men, usually, just stare at her breasts.

We got married after some college and after we had jobs to support ourselves. Melody works as a nurse and I work in construction. We've been married a few years now and things are going very well.

We trust each other completely, we always are careful about each other's feelings, and do our best not to make each other jealous. I always thought that the reason Melody was so attracted to me is partially because I am not a boob man. I have never particularly been interested in her breasts.

I am more of an ass-and-leg man. So it was easy for me to always look her in the eyes, when we talked. Plus we grew up together as best friends, so we are used to talking to each other openly before Melody became so attractive.

Mother Nature's little joke on mankind. The men that are most attracted to busty women, are usually so attracted to them that they can't talk intelligently to them. So Mother Nature's little joke turns out that busty women almost always end up with leg or ass men, hardly ever boob men. LOL, Not always, just usually. Don't you just love that!

==================================

So Life is going along so sweetly for us now. Both of us are working in careers that we enjoy. We are getting ready to buy a house, and talking about starting a family soon. So Melody has stopped using birth control pills and only uses a diaphragm (we call it her plug) if anything. Life is good.

I have made some friends among our crews. I occasionally bring single guys to the house, for dinner, to smoke a joint, watch a game, or in reality to just watch their eyes as they watch my wife as she walks around jiggling and bouncing her breasts. It always amazes me, how they act when they see how busty my wife is. LOL I have been so tempted to just tell them to fuck my wife, when they come over. But I have resisted until tonight.

Melody knows my fantasy of seeing her with a black man, as we will fantasize about her being black-bred almost every night, while we are making love. In fact, we usually pretend that I have brought them home about once a week, I don't know why I feel this way, that I so strongly want

another man's black cock in my wife's low-mileage pussy. Maybe it is because I feel unworthy of such a beautiful and sexy woman. Maybe, I just want her completely sexually satisfied. I haven't been able to figure that out yet. All that I do know is that I truly love and trust my beautiful wife Melody.

Tonight, I have finally brought home, with me, a couple of my black buddies from work. She and I have fantasized together, so many times, I finally feel the time is right. Especially since Melody just mentioned, earlier, she'd be fertile starting tonight.

So when I brought over Jamal, and Markus from our crew, Melody got a big smile on her face when she got home and met them, The guys follow me in the front door, as we get to my house, after work Friday afternoon. Melody isn't home from work yet, so we just crack open a few brews to relax.

I turned on the big flat screen on the wall between the kitchen and the hall. Sure enough, our local team was playing. We watched the game and the beer kept going on down. I started to feel a little buzzed on my empty stomach, I imagine the other guys did as well.

When Melody finally came home from work. She had a concerned expression on her pretty face as I watched her walk up to the front door, realizing we had guests. Once Melody opened the door and came in, she got a big big smile on her face seeing my black friends, she knew she was finally, probably going to get some black cock tonight.

"Hey, guys!" Melody said, in a very friendly, Sweet voice, still in her nurse's scrubs.

I notice her breasts are swaying, looks like she lost her bra sometime today.

"Jamal, Markus, this is my lovely wife Melody. Honey this is Jamal, and this is Markus. Would you like a beer, Honey?" I asked.

"From the looks of all the empty beer cans, I would say we need to eat first. Then I will be glad to join you guys in beers and more." Melody smiled as she walked into the back bedroom to change and get ready to relax.

Melody returns to the kitchen, which is open to the living room where we can see Melody preparing dinner. Our Giant Flat Screen TV is on the same wall between the open kitchen door and the hallway. Melody changed into the most provocative and sexy T-shirt that she could. She put an old thin,

almost see thru white T-Shirt and some very short Levi cutoffs, just perfect for tonight's festivities. I had to run that T-shirt through the washer with bleach, by itself, probably a hundred times to make it so see-thru. It would appear that some how, Melody forgot we had company, and took her bra off.

But I am thinking, way more likely she wants to play out our fantasies of her being Black Bred. So I am relaxed, super turned on, and smiling.

"Hey, Mel Honey. Would you make like a sexy waitress, and bring us some more beers, please." I said.

"OK, Sweetheart. I'll be there in a second." Melody purrs.

The guy's eyes were as big as saucers, as they watched Melody's breasts jiggle, bounce, and sway as she walked in from the kitchen. They were able to see her breasts easily through as Melody's old thin white T-shirt which was almost see-thru as it was thin, as she brought us our beers.

"Here you go, guys. Anything else I can get you, while dinner is cooking?" Melody purrs with a really big smile, slowly swinging her breasts side to side, and unconsciously and slowly scratching a nipple.

"No, thanks Melody, we are good now." says Jamal.

"Yes, just watching you, bring us the beers, is a pleasure, more than anyone could ask for." says Markus with a big shit-eating grin.

"Whoa, that is pretty smooth talking, Markus! I have a feeling that I am going to enjoy it a lot when I come and sit on your lap, after dinner! Enjoy the game, guys, and dinner won't be much longer." Melody seems to have more wiggle in her walk than usual tonight, I notice.

======

"Are you guys ready to eat? Come and get it!" Melody says as she sips her own beer and points to our kitchen table with all the fixings for hamburgers, including buns and all the usual stuff including potato salad, and chips.

Melody just stands back and purposely brushes her breasts against Jamal, who was walking in the kitchen just in front of me. I smile.

"Oh, excuse me, Jamal. I didn't mean to bump into you." Melody purrs.

"My pleasure, Melody." says Jamal.

We all get our food and return to eat watching the game in the Living Room. Only now Melody joins us sitting closest to me, on this end of the sofa, and on which Markus sits on the other end of the sofa, nearest Jamal.

Since Melody is so very busty, she is used to being the center of attention, so when she isn't getting attention she will usually do something to get it. In this case, every time our team scored she would jump up and throw her arms in the air, and accidentally on purpose shake her breasts. The guys gave her full attention each time.

We wolf down our burgers and got seconds. Feeling pleasantly filled. I get out some weed and start rolling a couple of joints. Melody sees this and gets our open bottle of Cuervo. Fortunately, we have plenty of fresh limes and Melody proceeds to cut one up into slices.

"Check out this pot guys. See if you like it." I say as I fire up a doobie and pass it to the right to Melody who is now sitting on the end of the sofa, directly to my right. "This happens to be some special stuff, that can really hypnotize you." I say, after I fire up the first joint, I fire up a second joint. Passing each one to the right, to Melody, who passes them on to Markus on the other end of the sofa.

"I love the taste of this weed, it always makes me so horny when I get high, and I just love it! It always makes me want to take off my top and show off my big breasts to everyone." Melody giggles after taking the first joint from me, taking a couple tokes and passing it on to Markus sitting on the other end of the sofa.

As Markus reaches for the joint, Melody grabs his hand and lifts her shirt, putting his hand on her bare breast. Markus just smiles and gently squeezes Melody's breast for a moment.

"Tastes like good stuff," says Markus, as he passes the joint on to Jamal, who takes a couple of tokes and brings it back over to me.

Melody takes the second joint from me, takes a couple of tokes and passes the joint on to Marcus again who is still sitting on the other end of the sofa from her. Then Melody retrieves some shot glasses and sets them next to the tequila and limes directly in front of her on the coffee table.

"Anyone up for shooters?" says Mel as she starts pouring 4 shot glasses of tequila.

"By the way Mel, do you have your special "plug" in?" I ask.

"Sure do Honey. Want me to take it out?" Melody purrs.

"Please do, while I pour some more shots." and I smile.

I am relatively sure that the guys didn't catch what we were talking about. It was our fantasy that Melody would have unprotected sex with a black man. At this moment it was looking like a good possibility. I get up and get down on my knees at the coffee table in front of where Melody was sitting on the sofa.

I take a lime in one hand and a shot glass in the other. I tip my shot, swallow the tequila, and quickly bite my lime. "Ahhh, good stuff!" I say and smile.

Melody walks back in, and Jamal's eyes open wide as he notices Melody's nipple rings, as she emerges from the hallway. They are easily showing thru her old worn out extra-thin white T-shirt. Which she most likely, purposely put on, to arouse the black men early on. I only had to wash it with bleach about a hundred times to get it so thin and see thru. LOL

Melody takes a shooter, and bites her lime next as I sit back in my recliner. I smile as I realize Jamal's eyes are focused on my wife's chest. Melody just took her diaphragm out for a much stronger possibility of her having a black baby which will give her a much stronger orgasm.

"Go ahead guys, help yourself to a shot of Cuervo." I smile.

Markus walks around the coffee table and kneels across from Melody. Melody wanting more attention manages to shake her breasts again, making it look so natural. Markus does his shooter and bites his lime. Staring at Melody's breasts the whole time, while she smiles back, lifting her top to show her bare breasts. I love this sexy woman.

Jamal, comes over next to kneel at the coffee table next. Melody thinks she sees a score and jumps up shaking her big beautiful breasts for more of Jamal's attention.

Now that we've all had a shot, I roll a couple more joints. Melody is getting horny, as I can read her tells. Mel pours 4 more shots of tequila. Then says "Honey, are you trying to get me naked? You know that this Pot, and Tequila either one but most especially, both together, make me want to get naked and fuck! You know that, right?" purrs Melody.

"I have a fun idea. I bet you guys would like a topless waitress to bring your shots!" Melody purrs so sweetly, making me smile. Melody whips her old t-shirt off revealing completely her very big and very beautiful breasts, Showing her shiny nipple rings, which every single man that works in her Hospital has probably already seen.

Melody stands up, picks up a shot glass of tequila and a slice of lime, then walks topless over to Jamal with a big smile, over to the far side of the room. Softly swaying her breasts with every step.

"Oh, my gosh Melody! This is a wonderful surprise. Your breasts are the biggest and most beautiful that I have ever seen in my life, and I have seen many. I used to have an old lady that danced at the Brass Rail in Sunnyvale." says Jamal. "So I have seen many and I know quality breasts when I see them!" Melody smiles and hands the shooter and lime to Jamal, then gives a little shimmy and says

"Why thank you, Jamal. It is nice to be appreciated. Actually, I have danced there at the Rail a few times on amateur nights myself, just for fun. I love showing off my big breasts to all the men that I can. In fact, I promise to at least get topless for you every time you come over in the future. So, come over often because I love to show off my breasts." coos Melody, as she smiles a naughty smile..

"Did you have a good time, when you did?" asks Markus.

"As a matter of fact, I really got a thrill of it!" purrs Melody. "The best part for me, was after I danced and walked back to Gilford at our table, I would stay Topless after I got off the stage, and all the men would reach up and squeeze and fondle my breasts as I slowly walked by."

Melody continues. "I would hold my arms up, putting my hands on top of my head, smiling all the way, and walking super slowly, to invite them to touch me. If they got a good grip on my beasts, I would even stop so they could fondle them for a while. They would squeeze, kiss, and fondle my

breasts all the way back to our table. I loved putting on that kind of sexy show for everyone. I loved that part so very much. Being fondled by so many strange men!, I really really excited me and turned me on. That was the best part, and I never fail to do it when we go!" Mel coos.

"Really?" Jamal says.

"Yes, It really turns me on to do that because I love my breasts being touched and fondled by a horny man! It always makes me super horny too." Melody smiles, realizing she is encouraging our guests to fondle her tonight.

Melody takes shots to all the men. We are up to at least 4 shots apiece now.

"Do you guys like my nipple rings?" Melody purrs.

"I love them, they look so sexy to me." Jamal says.

"Would you like a closer look, Jamal?" coos Melody as she gets up from the sofa and sits down on Jamal's lap, which was a big surprise to him, especially when Melody begins wiggling around on his lap, giving him a woody.

"Now, I don't mind if I do." says Jamal looking at me for permission. I just shrug my shoulders and smile, as if it is all her doing and I don't mind.

"Don't be afraid to squeeze and hold them as you get a better look. You know I love my breasts being touched. Don't worry Markus, I will come over and sit in your lap in a few minutes." Melody purrs.

"Oh, wow." Jamal says with a big smile. "This is like a dream come true for me. I am a breast man, I love big beasts, and I've never EVER seen a more beautiful set of breasts in my life"

"Thank You for the compliment, Jamal. My nipple rings have been in for years. They are well healed. So it would be my pleasure if you want to kiss and suck my breasts, all that you want, because I really love that. It really gets me horny, Most especially when I'm stoned." giggles Melody.

"It really gets me so very wound up. Here, suck my right breast. I am going to give Markus my left one to suck. You can suck it now, Markus if you want to come over here." Melody purrs.

Markus, has a big smile to go with his big boner and stands up giving me a questioning look. I smile and shrug again, signaling my approval.

Things are heating up with Melody sitting on Jamal's lap, wiggling her ass on his woody. Now with Markus kneeling next to Jamal's chair, Markus reaches out and fondles Melody's left breast. Melody reaches her arm around Jamal's neck and gives him the most passionate kiss.

Melody is now starting to really be getting aroused. After kissing Jamal, Melody turns and Kisses Markus, giving him tongue as well. the guys keep massaging Melody's breasts, kissing and sucking her beautiful breasts,

Then Melody says, "Oh, my goodness guys, you really have my motor running now. I love it. Please, Let me suck your cock, Markus. I can't wait to taste you." Melody purrs as Markus lowers his zipper. and drops his pants and pulls out and offers her his giant hunk of black cock.

Melody takes his cock in her beautiful mouth. After a few minutes of Melody sucking Markus's cock, Melody stands and shucks off her cut-off Levi's. Revealing Heaven for men, shaved bare. "Let me get these out of the way. Markus, lay on your back, please. Jamal, take off your pants and let me suck you now, Honey."

Markus lays on his back on the living room carpet, Melody squats over Markus, holding his cock up, carefully positioning it, below herself, to impale herself on it perfectly and deeply. She slowly lowers her pussy, takes in his cock, and very slowly slides down on his 10" of black meat.

"Oh, I love that, Markus. You are filling me up wonderfully, so much more than I have ever been before, I love being so filled up by your Big Black Cock. This is the most wonderful feeling I have ever, ever, had in my pussy. I have only ever had sex with Gilford, so my pussy hasn't been stretched that much., ever before in my life." purrs Melody.

"Sweetheart. Just go slowly, I have never been with anyone else besides Gilford before, and he is just a comfortable 6". But I want to take it all of you, deep inside of me. Please, just be gentle."

"Gilford Honey, this feels so good. I want to keep these guys around all the time. Is that 'OK' with you? I might to have this kind of treatment day and night, in the future." coos Melody.

Meanwhile, Gilford is watching everything thru almost closed eyes as he is getting sleepier and sleepier, because he is so stoned.

By now, Jamal has his pants off and he is offering his big black cock to Melody to suck. Melody gently grabs Jamal's cock and takes him deep into her throat. As she moves up and down on Markus taking him deeper with each stroke.

Melody moans with complete and overwhelming pleasure as Markus' big black cock works deeper and deeper into Melody's pussy. Loving every inch as it keeps filling her more and more fully with each stroke.

"Melody, you are so tight, baby. I love your pussy. You feel so good." says Markus.

"Melody, You are so beautiful as well as a wonderful lover. Tell us anything you want, and we will do it for you." says Jamal.

Buster2U
Buster2U
507 Followers
12