Cheating?

Story Info
Jenny caught her husband cheating. Or did she?
1.4k words
3.73
55.4k
40
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHEATING?

BY SW MO HERMIT

John was laying in the bed, eyes closed enjoying the rise to his orgasm. He felt the pleasure rising as his iron hard cock got harder and harder, his balls tightening while he edged nearer and nearer to the explosion. His thoughts were on his wife as he plummeted the orifice surrounding his cock. How he wished she was the one riding his turgid organ but, for some time now, that hadn't happened. He pictured her in his minds eye, her small, beautiful body, perfect legs and ass and pretty little pussy.

Just as he reached the pinnacle of pleasure and felt the explosion of sperm the bedroom door pushed open and he heard Jennifer say, "John, are you in here? I'm home..."

John jerked his head up. His eyes shot open as he looked toward the open doorway in his bedroom. Jenny stood there in shock for a moment then wailed, "Oh, John, how could you? I thought you loved me."

Jenny turned and fled the room crying because of what she saw her husband of three years doing in their bedroom. She grabbed her purse and fled out the door. John jumped from the bed to follow her but the time he took to put on his pants caused him to be unable to catch her. He ran onto their porch in time to see Jenny's car shoot out of the driveway and roar down the street.

John ran back into the house and found his phone. With trembling hands he managed to push the speed dial button for Jenny. She didn't answer so he hung up and tried again, then once more. This time he left a message: "Jenny, honey, please come home. I'm sorry I hurt you. Please come home so we can talk about this. I love you so much. Please."

Late that afternoon John heard someone on the porch. He rushed into the living room in time to see the front door begin open. He said, "Thank God, Jenny. Where have you been? I've been so worried..." He stopped in surprise when he saw his Father in Law push the door open and walk into the room.

Pete, his Father in Law said, "John, how could you do that to my Jenny? I don't even want to see you and you're no longer welcome in our home. I've come for some of Jennifer's clothes then I'll be gone."

"Look, sir I'm sorry but I really didn't do anything that bad. I mean, yeah, I uhh, well, I'm sure you've done the same thing from time to time. It's not that bad. I don't understand why Jennifer was so upset. I mean, it's been so long since we... uh, we did it I just had to get some release."

"John, that doesn't give you the right to cheat on my daughter. You disgust me son."

"WHAT? CHEAT? I never. Sir, I would never do anything like that. Ok, look, I've tried and tried to get Jenny to take care of, uh, to make love with me and she's just not interested it seems. She's always on the phone with her girlfriends or reading or watching those damn shows she's so fond of. Then there's the girls night out and on and on. I don't know why she isn't interested in me any longer but she's not. I had to do something."

"John, she told us what she walked in on. She told us you were in the bedroom and she walked in on you just as you had an orgasm."

"Yes, I'm ashamed to admit that. I mean, how pathetic is it that a grown man has to hide in his own bedroom and beat off instead of making love with his wife?"

"WHAT? You were masturbating? John, if that's correct, I'm sorry I misjudged you. Jenny led us to believe you were cheating on her. In fact, those were the words she used. Are you telling me the truth here?"

"Yes sir I am."

"Well, let me pick up some things for Jenny and I'll go home and get to the bottom of this."

When Pete walked into his house he found Jenny gone. His wife was in the kitchen preparing supper. He asked, "Where's Jenny Martha?"

"She managed to find an attorney who could see her this afternoon. She's talking to her about a divorce. She said she couldn't live with a man who would disrespect her that badly."

"Martha what's wrong with that girl? I went over to her house ready to beat the crap out of John when I picked up her things. Did she tell you how he was cheating on her?"

"Well, no, just that he was. You were there."

"Martha, if what John said is true that girl has problems."

Just before supper, Jennifer walked back into her parent's home. Her eyes were red and bloodshot, streaks of tears still showed on her face. She started for her old bedroom when her father said, "Jenny, could you please come in here a minute? We want to talk about John."

"Oh, Daddy, I just can't. How could he do this to me?"

"Jenny, honey, we seem to be getting two different stories here. When you got here this morning you said you walked into your bedroom and caught John cheating on you. Did you know the woman he was with?"

"Woman? You mean he had another woman in our house with him? Oh, that even makes it worse. How could he? I thought he loved me."

"Honey, when someone cheats on a spouse there's usually at least ONE other person involved. When I talked to him he was embarrassed and said you only caught him masturbating. Now, how can you call that cheating? He also said you had been refusing him sex and he was hurting enough he had to do something."

"What? Well, I suppose I have been but that's all he thinks of Daddy. He's always touching me or trying to kiss me. Three or four times a week he wants to have sex. It's awful. I let him do it at least twice a month, honest. I just don't know how he could take what's supposed to be mine and just waste it like he did."

Paul looked at his daughter in disgust and said, "Jesus Christ. Martha, see if you can talk some sense into your daughter. This is outrageous. Now, I feel sorry for John. Fuck." He turned and walked disgustedly from the room.

Martha sat in the chair staring at Jenny for a moment. She shook her head and said, "Jenny I just don't know what to do here. Do you really think what you've done to John is OK? How would you like it if he treated you like that, just refused you sex. No, I don't suppose that's possible if you only do it a couple of times a month and you're happy with that. Honey, a man, and most women, NEED sex way more than twice a month. Most men need it more than twice a week. Honey, when you married John you gave him the impression you would take care of him and be true to him for the rest of you life."

"MOM! I DO take care of him. I cook and clean and help him around the house. We both have jobs and I put all my pay in the bank with his. What more am I supposed to do?"

"Honey, do you spend time with him? Do you touch him and make him feel special? Do you take care of his physical needs?"

"Of course! But I deserve time to myself too. I have friends and I need to keep up with my shows and, and..."

"Honey, I'm sorry but you're NOT taking care of that man. He loves you and you're ignoring him. Most men that have been treated like you treated him would either have divorced you or cheated on you but he didn't.

"MOM. HE DID. He cheated on me and that's why I'm divorcing him. Now can we drop the subject?"

After several failures to talk with Jenny, John counter sued for divorce alleging Mental Cruelty. When the divorces came up for hearing the judge forced the couple to do six sessions of marriage counselling but it didn't help. Jenny refused to budge in her belief that John cheated. The divorce was granted to John on grounds of Mental Cruelty and he went on to find a wife who enjoyed being with him and taking care of ALL his needs. Jenny died a bitter old maid years later, never having found a man who would love, honor and cherish her for the sexless person she was.