Cheating and Cleaning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reduced to a quivering heap of nothing, Tom stood up and went over to the sink to wash his hands. I laid there with my head pressed against the cool base of the fridge. On his way back to his laptop, he sniped at me. "Get yourself together. Don't let me cheese and meats go bad."

Barely able to pull myself up onto my feet, I put everything back in its place. I started out by returning the shelves and drawers. Then I returned the food. Every time I turned my body I caught a glimpse of Tom. He still watched me, slowly stroking his cock.

"Come over here, slut." I shuffled my feet along the floor until I stood in front of him with my head tilted down and my hands behind my back. "Are you all finished?"

I nodded yes.

"Well, I'm not finished with you," he snapped as he lifted my shirt over my breasts and pulled down my bra. "Do you feel like a whore yet?"

Again, I nodded yes.

Then Tom spit in his hand and rubbed that spit into his cock. "There's one more thing you need to clean before I let you go. Can you guess that that is?"

"You're cock, sir?" I answered him under my breath.

"What is that, slut. Speak up!"

"You're cock, sir!"

"That's right. I thought of all thing's you'd be able to figure that out." Tom rested his hand on the back of my head and pulled me down onto him. I opened my mouth wide, feeling his head slide along my tongue towards the back of my throat. "Yeah, that's it. Get it nice and clean." Then he grabbed hold of my hair and pulled me off. "Spit on it. You need to give it a real spit shine."

I let the saliva drool out of my mouth onto his head, and then I stroked him up and down, rubbing all my spit into his skin. "There you go. Now keep doing that with your hand and get your mouth back down there."

"Anything you say, sir."

Wrapping my mouth around him I pushed down hard letting Tom feel the back of my throat. "What a whore you are. You love how this feels, don't you? I mean, you drove over here in the middle of the day. You have to get back home and start dinner for your family. You probably have laundry and dishes to do, but cleaning my fridge was more important. Look at you, now. You're sucking my cock. You should be ashamed of yourself. But you're not, are you? No. You're happier than you've ever been in your entire life."

I shook my head yes without taking his cock out of my mouth.

"Ha, you can't even pull your mouth away for one second to answer me. You know what that means, don't you? It means you're addicted to me. It means you're mine now."

The more he talked the faster I moved up and down, the faster my hand jerked him off. Not even five minutes earlier Tom gave me the best orgasm of my entire freaking life. All I wanted was to let him use my mouth. If I could make him cum then maybe I'd have some value. I wondered if it would give me purpose. There was a task at hand that needed completed. First it was cleaning up his fridge, and now it was taking care of his cock. He could have told me to do anything and I would have. He could have told me to build him a space shuttle out of popsicle sticks. He could have ordered me to bake him a bundt cake. "Look at you. My, God. Do you realize you're sucking another man's cock? I'm not you're husband. I'm not going to abandon you for TV and video games. That's it. Show me how grateful you are."

Up and down, faster and faster, I felt his shaft pulse between my lips. I wanted to feel him deposit all that cum down the back of my throat. So, I open as wide as I could and pushed hard. I pushed past the point where I normally gagged, letting his thick, long member probe even deeper into me esophagus. "Take that you nasty whore. Take all that cum, slut."

Jamming his body up as each load pulsed out of him, Tom forced all his cum shooting down the back of my throat. I coughed and choked, but I was not pulling away. I wasn't going to fail my duty. I am a woman. I understand not all woman look at the world the same way I do, but in that moment, I was serving a purpose that mattered to me. I was doing my part to take care of a man. Maybe some would look down on me. Maybe I should have been training to run a marathon or learning French. I don't know. Who the heck knows? Everyone's purpose is made up in the end. It's all arbitrary. My purpose is cleaning and sucking cock, and I do a damn good job at both.

When Tom was done using my mouth he put his cock away and walked me to the door. "Listen," he said. "The fridge looks great. You did a decent job."

"Thank you, sir," I answered stepping out his front door, into the sunlight.

"Next week I'll be out of town but my wife will be back. Why don't you stop by and clean out the oven? It's dirty in there. You can do that and take care of any other... chores she might come up with, OK?"

"Yes sir, it is my purpose in life to please. I'll be back as often as something needs to be cleaned or sucked. You can count on me."

12