Cheating at the Office Xmas Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I give a little clap of appreciation and Lisa curtseys in return, this is getting serious. Flirty and sexy. Staring straight at me, Lisa pushed her thumbs into the waist of her thong and pushes it down, pausing only for a second to tease just as her mound comes into clear sight, she is clean shaven and her labia is full and dark, her lips glistening, and I'm sure that even at this stage her clit is showing.

Standing at the foot of the bed so I am really close to her Lisa puts one leg on the bed, opening her legs so I can get a good look at her pussy she slowly rolls her stocking down and off her leg, staying in that position for a few seconds. She then changes legs and does the same again. She is now naked apart from her bra and I'm certain she has left that until last to tease me, as she knows I want to see her boobs from the blatant way I was ogling them earlier.

"Want to see the girls?" she taunts me.

"Yes," I manage to stammer.

"How much?"

"A lot."

"I can see that," as she looks at my cock all hard and at attention, throbbing in anticipation.

Lisa reached behind her and unclasps her bra, and slips the straps off her shoulders, but keeping her boobs covered by her arms, denying me the sight I want most, she crushes them together, pushing them up, then drops her arms and they come bouncing into view. I let out a groan of delight. Her boobs as big and firm and bouncy as I had imagined, sitting proud on her chest, you couldn't call them perky as they were too large for that. Topped by small dark areolas and nipples that were standing as hard and firm as my cock was.

I reach out a hand, making a grab for Lisa and manage to pull her onto the bed. As she giggling falls on her back, I roll off the bed, drop to my knees, hold her ankles and push her legs high and wide, exposing her pussy to my gaze. I was right her clit is pushing out and she is wet, juices already dripping out of her. This is one turned on woman.

I plunge my head onto Lisa's pussy licking deep but slowly, taking more time than I had with Sophie, teasing Lisa, as she pushes her hips against my mouth.

She is hot and wet and tastes different to Sophie, not as sweet, but her slit is like velvet, one of the softest I have ever had my tongue in. I move my mouth up her slightly and freeing her bud from its protective sheath suck on it, revelling in the effect it has on Lisa. I then take it in my mouth, holding it in my lips I suck hard and long on it. Lisa shouts out in shock and delight.

I'm taking my time with Lisa, and I know I'm going to make her cum by just using my mouth. I want to drive her wild. I fancy Sophie more as a body type but Lisa seems more intense and sexy. She will probably be the better fuck.

I keep working my mouth on Lisa, tormenting one moment, then loving and kind, building her expectations all the time. She is rocking from side to side and her hips bucking up into my face as her climax builds, breath panting, she fights her legs free from my grasp and clamps her strong thighs hard around my head, holding me tight on her pussy, as she bucks up into me.

Releasing a long scream of passion, she cums hard on my face, hot juices coating me, flooding into my mouth, I drink down as much as I can and smear the rest over my face.

Not giving Lisa time to recover or object I pull myself onto the bed, I get my cock at the entrance of her sopping wet pussy and push straight in, and immediately take up a hard but slow pumping into her. God her pussy is hot and wet, even in my aroused state, I'm slipping in and out of her easily, as her pussy ripples along my cock.

I throw my head down and at long last get to play with her generous boobs, which whilst flattening somewhat against her chest are still moving around in-time to my thrusts into her. My hands cup and squeeze on the left one, squeezing hard, moulding it in my grasp. My lips latch onto the nipple of the right one, teeth gripping and pulling back stretching it. Lisa shouts out in pain and lust, hands clamping my head onto her boob. I continue my play with her boobs as I keep up the same slow steady but intense thrusting of my cock into her pussy. Switching between each full orb sucking and licking on them in turn, slobbering between them, they are sticky with saliva. Lisa's eyes have rolled back and she is shaking her head from side to side.

"I'm cumming," she moans, as her body stiffens and tenses for a second time.

"Oh fuck, I'm cum... cumming."

Her pussy clenches on me, hands ripping up and down my back, fingers formed into claws, leaving deep long scratch marks.

Lisa hits an intense orgasm, body shuddering time after time as I feel her pussy flooding and her cum leaking out of her.

As Lisa starts to come down, I slip my cock from her and move up her until I'm sat on her chest, cock pushing up into her boobs.

"Give me a tit wank," I tell her.

She smiles weakly and presses her boobs together on my cock holding it tight as I thrust faster and faster between them, knowing I'm going to cum all over them and her face.

The tip of my cock is just pointing out of the top of her boobs as silently I cum, shooting a hot jet of thick, creamy, white, sticky, cum all over her face, some going into her mouth, then pull back down and finish off cumming between her boobs as she rubs them up and down on my sensitive and throbbing cock.

When I've finished I move up Lisa's body and place my cock in her mouth, letting her clean me up with her tongue and mouth.

"Not bad for starters," I manage to gasp as I fall face down on the bed.

Just as Lisa has finished cleaning up and was looking like she wanted to start again there was a soft knock on the bedroom door, "Shit who's that?" Lisa whispered as I went to open it. I threw the door open and in strutted Sophie, still looking sexy as hell in that short little party dress.

"It's Sophie, she's come to join us," I said, "she told me about your plan for me, but I have a different idea. You've both had some time with me on your own, now how about all three together?"

"You are joking?" Lisa shouts in shock.

"No, I'm not. Are you in, or do we call it a night now? No hard feelings, we've all had some fun, no strings, but we call it a night, or..." I left the rest unsaid.

As this played out Sophie was beginning to look a little bit apprehensive as she realised what the rest of the night might hold.

"Come on girls, one chance, after all, it's Christmas, party time, everyone goes a little bit wild, and after all, you both wanted me and argued over me."

"Hell yes, I've never been with a girl before but let's have some fun. Come on Sophie get that dress off."

As she said this she grabbed my cock and started to play with it, getting the response she wanted instantly, a thought went through my mind, I had cheated with two different women in a short time and now was going to spend the rest of the night in a threesome with them. Happy Christmas!

Sophie pulled her dress over her head, giving me another look at her fantastic body as she did so and then joins Lisa and me on the bed. The two women were either side of me, kissing me and playing with my body, when I changed the dynamic, and upped the ante.

"Hey girls, I want to see you two together, come on show me what you can do together," I said as I slipped away from them and pushed them together.

Lisa seemed OK, but Sophie was much more reluctant, "No, sorry, I'm not into that sort of thing. I'll do the three-way but not girl on girl."

"Oh come on, what did you expect would happen when you agreed to the three of us together?" I asked her.

"Not me and Lisa together, urrgh no, but just us sharing you, swapping off on you."

"Come on Sophie, have some fun, try something new," I said.

Lisa butted in then, "Sophie, I've never done anything like this before, but I am willing to try it, let's just kiss, see if we like it and if Steve likes watching us, that may be all he wants."

Reluctantly, Sophie nods her head and the two girls move closer together, arms going around each other as they embrace and Lisa places a soft tentative kiss on Sophie's lips. The kiss doesn't last long, just a mere second, Sophie looks at Lisa and nods, then they kiss again, this time longer and with a bit more passion.

I don't know if the girls were enjoying the kissing, I think they were, but the sight of them together, arms around each other, and not two feet from me, had got me randier than hell. The girls kept kissing and I think at that moment they had forgotten all about me, hands had started to explore boobs, and they were both sighing into the others mouth, things were definitely hotting up.

Two hot naked babes arms around each other sat on my bed and me about a foot from both of them. I could easily hear the little gasps and pants coming from both of them as they continued their exploration of each other.

Lisa placed a hand on Sophie's head and pushed her gently downwards, Sophie was reluctant so I helped Lisa and forced Sophie lower and lower. As Sophie's head got level with Lisa's intended target, her pussy, Sophie pulled away and shouted, "No! Stop. Please. I'm not into that, it's not my thing, I'm not into women."

Lisa sighed and said, "Oh stop being a baby, you know you said you wanted to have fun tonight and try things out, this is a chance. Look, I'll go first, if you like what I do to you, then just try and do the same back."

I was a little surprised at this as Lisa always gives off the impression of being quite reserved and prim, yes she flirts but it's always been restrained, now she is pushing things with her much more blatant friend.

Reluctantly Sophie agrees, and Lisa kisses her way down her body, leaving me jealous at the fun she is obviously having and I'm not. She spends some time sucking in Sophie's boobs, licking on both and suckling hard on the nipples, driving Sophie wild with what she is doing, eventually teasingly slowly, she begins her journey even lower down Sophie's body, kissing all the way.

As Lisa gets where she wants, I look at Sophie who has gone unresponsive, not stiff but not moving, there is a look of fear on her face, but it seems a fear of the unknown and the fact that she might actually like what is about to happen too much.

Her legs are wide open as Lisa drops lower and I can see Sophie is leaking juice from her pussy. Lisa notices this as she bends her head forward, "Sophie, your wet already, thought you didn't want to do this?" Then she buries her face deep into Sophie's pussy, I can see her tongue pushing out just before she buries her face, and she is clearly licking deeply into Sophie's core.

At the first touch Sophie lets out a shriek, but it's a shriek of pleasure, not disgust, her legs fly up and around Lisa's shoulders and her hands plunge onto Lisa's head pinning her in place. Lisa continues to pleasure Sophie with her mouth, all the time Sophie is bucking her hips into Lisa and screaming her pleasure, begging Lisa not to stop.

I'm looking on amazed at what is happening just inches from me and the transformation of Sophie. My dick is throbbing and I know I daren't touch it otherwise I would shoot my load all over the girls, but I am so turned on, I know most men like watching girl on girl action (I know I do) and the dream is to be if not involved, then close up and live, but to be actually doing it is even better than I could have believed.

Sophie is powering to an orgasm as Lisa continues to lick her, I'm sure she can hardly breathe Sophie is holding her that tight and close. Sophie screams her orgasm as it hits her, body tensing and twitching as she comes, covering Lisa's face with her cum as she does so.

As Sophie relaxes her grip on Lisa, she creeps up Sophie's body, face covered in cum, but she gets no time to relax and recover as Sophie plunges down and licks Lisa's pussy from top to bottom, tongue probing deep, "Oh I love the taste," comes from Sophie as she changes position slightly, pushing a couple of fingers deep into her, then her face lowers again and the tonguing begins all over again.

Lisa is just lying back enjoying everything Sophie is doing to her, a dreamy look of delight on her face as she beckons me to her, inviting me to put my dick into her mouth, I need no second invitation and push it in as deep as I can, her mouth is so hot and wet and I'm so randy I know I won't last long, especially as I can still watch Sophie licking Lisa's pussy as I am fucking her mouth.

One quick thrust and without warning Lisa I cum in her mouth, the feeling of my cum pouring out of me is unbelievable, but I don't hold it in her mouth for long, but pull out and let most of my cum splash on her face and hair, giving her a facial. Lisa moans as I do this, then reaches a hand up to wipe my cum off her face but I stop her, grab hold of Sophie's hair and drag her up Lisa until they are face to face, Sophie immediately kisses Lisa, cleaning my cum off her face as they share it the best they can, then Sophie is back down licking Lisa until she cums.

After being reluctant at girl on girl action Sophie has become insatiable and I can hardly get her off Lisa as she wants to eat Lisa's pussy time and time again.

The girls are again in a sixty-nine position with Lisa on top, both of them are attacking the others pussy hard with their mouths. I position myself behind Lisa and force my dick into her pussy pushing Sophie out of the way I continue to fuck Lisa for a few minutes, in a long slow steady rhythm, balls banging into Sophie's face every time I sink my cock deeper and deeper into Lisa's pussy, eventually I pull all the way out and offer my cock for Sophie to suck she takes it deep, going as deep into that as I was in Lisa's pussy.

Sophie gags at first as my cock hits the back of her throat, then closes her lips on my shaft as I slowly pull back so my cock is just in her mouth, then it's back in deep. I keep up this switching off between fucking Lisa's pussy and Sophie's mouth for as long as I can, taking my time, revelling in the different feelings on my cock of Lisa and Sophie, eventually, I can last now longer and feel I'm about to cum. I hold my cock so it is pointing down the length of Lisa's pussy lying in the length of her opening and straight at Sophie's open and wanting mouth. My first jet hits Lisa's pussy and runs down it towards Sophie, then my second spurt fires directly into Sophie's mouth. I've creamed both girls at the same time.

As I finish off, Sophie licks my cum from Lisa's pussy before thrusting her tongue deep into her friend once more, bringing Lisa to a shuddering climax for the second time that night.

For someone who was very dubious and afraid of going girl on girl Sophie had taken to the action better than Lisa, it seemed to me that she really loved eating pussy.

After another session of me fucking both girls together, I took my time enjoying the fact that I had two sexy women who were letting me fuck them both at the same time. I spent most of my time on my back with both girls sitting on top of me, first Lisa on my face as I licked her out and Sophie on my cock revelling in a long slow fuck, getting the length of time she had wanted so desperately earlier that evening, then before I came they switched off and I fucked Lisa hard and fast until I came in her pussy. Both girls were kissing each other like there was no tomorrow, and I suppose for us in this situation there wasn't. Their hands were constantly playing with each other's boobs.

Lisa had moaned and tensed as I came in her, her tight body tensing on me, her pussy clenching on my cock, milking every last drop of cum from my tired and satisfied body. I had no more left to give either of them, I was spent.

Both girls crawled off me and we all hugged, I was in the middle and was being covered with kisses from both of them.

Eventually, I broke away from the girls embraces and as I settled down to try and get some sleep the last image I got was Sophie making her way over to Lisa, pushing her legs open and burying her face in Lisa's pussy, purring with delight as her tongue buried itself in Lisa.

One hell of a Christmas party and one hell of a way to cheat.

12