Cheating Ch. 02: Beer Run

Story Info
A rousing encore with Laura...
1.9k words
4.63
13.9k
16

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bbl87
Bbl87
60 Followers

About a year had passed since my tryst with Laura. Aside from some subtle flirting whenever we'd see each other, that night hadn't led to anything more. Really, with her living either in the dorms at school or with her parents when back home we never had an opportunity that wouldn't have required some intricate story to cover up. Mind you, that didn't stop me from getting an erection every time I saw her, but I digress.

My wife's family was getting together for a graduation party for Laura's older sister, so everybody was meeting at Laura's parents' house. My wife and I got there early to help set up, and while we were setting up tables in the garage I heard someone in the house yell, "Shit!"

Laura's mom came out to the garage and asked, "Did we really forget to pick up beer?" We all looked at each other with that "wasn't me" look. "Well," she continued, "if someone will drive to town to pick some up, I'll pay you back."

"I'll pilot the beer run," I chimed up. I reached in my pocket to grab my keys and started walking towards our SUV. Get out of putting up tables and decor? That's an easy choice.

Laura hurried out of the house saying, "I'll tag along! I know you really don't drink beer, so I don't want you to pick out something shitty!"

"Fair point," I conceded. I'm more of a whiskey man.

As we walked out to the SUV, Laura turned to look at me and licked her lips. My cock immediately jumped to attention, and I was hoping like hell I wasn't misreading her intentions.

The closest grocery store is a couple towns over, and we would have to drive by my house to get there. We hopped in and took off.

Laura was wearing this tight little red dress, just the right mix of casual and sexy. I reached over and put my hand on her knee to test the waters, and she didn't swat it away. Then, as soon as we were out of town she unbuckled herself and reached over to undo my belt. Thank goodness for tinted windows, I thought to myself.

"Not wasting any time, are we?" I quipped.

"Well, it's not like we have all the time in the world," she shot back, unbuttoning my jeans and pulling my cock out. She started to stroke it adding, "it looks like you were ready for me anyway!"

She leaned across the front seat and engulfed my cock with her mouth without so much as another word. This was my first time getting road head, and I sure as hell couldn't complain. I caressed the back of her head as it bobbed up and down on my cock.

I reached to grab her ass, and discovered she wasn't wearing any thing under her dress. I started rubbing her already wet pussy, and she moaned as she continued to work my cock.

"So, are you on the pill yet?" I asked, probably getting ahead of myself.

"Well, I have some good news and bad news on that front," she said as she took a break from sucking my cock but continued to stroke it. "I'm scheduled to go in and get an IUD in next week, so after that you can pump me full of as much cum as you want." A little disappointing, but could be worse.

"So what's the bad news then?" I asked.

"That IS the bad news," she said looking up at me with a smile. "The good news is you can cum in my ass as much as you want until then."

Hearing her say that almost made me cum right then and there. She immediately went back to sucking my cock, likely realizing there wasn't anything she could say that would top that.

We got close to my town, and I turned down the road to our house. She sat up and said, "making a detour I see."

"Well, when you tell me that what the fuck else do you expect me to do!" I exclaimed. "I have to be honest with you, though, this will be my first time with anal." My wife has used butt plugs and we've done some light anal play in the past, but never and I mean never would let me fuck her ass.

"Aww, that's cute!" she replied. "I get to take your anal virginity!"

"Well," I said, "I wouldn't exactly put it that way, but as long as I get to fuck your ass you can call it whatever you want."

We pulled into the driveway and I parked in the garage. Just in case anyone else headed to town, I didn't want them to see the car parked out front.

We ran inside and made a beeline for the bedroom. We both jumped on the bed, and she ended up on top, straddling me. "How do we keep ending up like this," I laughed.

We made out for a few minutes until she broke the kiss and said, "I know I said you could cum in my ass, but my pussy needs some attention first." With that she climbed up and straddled my face, holding onto he headboard. I grabbed her thighs and went straight to working her clit.

Eating pussy is something I LOVE doing, but don't get to do often. My wife has a mental block about it, and only lets me do it when she's really drunk, insanely horny, or both. She cums hard as hell when she lets me do it, but she just seems self conscious about the taste/smell. Laura clearly had no such qualms.

"Eat that fucking pussy," she said in a low, sultry voice. It was hard to believe that this was the same shy girl I remembered. "FUUUUCK, you're good at that. How the hell does Sara not have you do this every day?!?" I had my mouth full at the time, so I couldn't really answer. The fact that she was still wearing her dress while sitting on my face made it even hotter, so I was a little disappointed when she reached down and pulled her dress off over her head.

As I continued to eat her pussy, I took my hands off her thighs, unbuckled my belt, and pulled off my jeans off. She looked over her shoulder and said, "ah, you know what I want." She spun around so she was still sitting on my face and started stroking my cock again. "You should know, I've finger fucked myself so many times in the last year thinking about your dick, but fingers just can't compete with it."

Instead of sucking my cock 69 style like I expected, she slid down and started grinding her soaking wet pussy on it. About the fourth stroke she caught my cock at the right angle and it slid inside her. She let out a moan and started riding me reverse cowgirl. She grabbed my ankles for leverage, leaning forward to give me a great view of the action as well as the tight little asshole I was about to fill. "Fuuuuck," I said as I soaked it all in.

"Don't get too excited back there," she said breathlessly, "this is just the warmup." Pretty damn good warmup if you ask me.

After a few minutes, she climbed off of me and said, "Since you've never done anal before, if it's all the same to you I'll stay on top. That way I can control the speed and you can just sit back and take it all in. Well, I guess I'll be taking it all in too," she said with a devilish grin.

I reached below the bed and opened the box where Sara and I keep all of our sex toys, and grabbed a bottle of lube.

"What a gentleman," Laura said as she took the bottle of lube. She took some in her hand and stroked up and down my cock, getting it nice and slick.

She climbed on top, this time facing me, and lowered her asshole to the head of my cock. "Look me in the eyes," she demanded, "I want to see the look on your face the first time you slide into a woman's ass." With that she lowered herself onto my cock, gasping as the head made it past her asshole. She stopped for a second to adjust, and slowly lowered herself until I was balls deep in her ass.

The feeling is hard to describe to someone who's never experienced it. It's not that it's better or worse than pussy, it's just... different. Tighter for sure in this case, though obviously my cock wasn't the first.

She leaned back and started slowly grinding, her ass tightly gripping my cock.

"I bet you had no idea I was this nasty," she said. "The thing is, I'm not that quiet little girl anymore. Mmmmmmmhh. I can be as dirty as you want, and I can tell you like it when I'm fucking dirty." She sped up, bouncing more than grinding now. I brought my hand from her side and started rubbing her clit. That sent her over the edge, as I felt her ass contract around my cock.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuck," she cried out, as her orgasm washed over her. Her legs started shaking and her riding movements got erratic and jerky. She actually squirted a little bit she came so hard, though I don't know if she noticed she did it.

As she came down from her orgasm, she gave me the most serious look I've ever seen from her. "I know I said I'd control things, but fuck it. I want you to use my ass, put me on my back and fuck me until you cum. Don't hold back."

I didn't need to be told twice. Without removing my cock from her ass, she rolled back and I got on top of her. Both her legs were over my left shoulder, held close together to open up her asshole. I started with long, slow strokes to build up a rhythm. That wasn't enough for her apparently though. "I said FUCK ME, damnit," she demanded. "Pretend I'm your bitch wife Sara, hatefuck my ass."

I don't know where this girl came from, but damnit if it wasn't hot as hell. I took her at her word and started fucking her as hard as I could. I thought about all the times Sara had turned me down, or even more frustrating the times I'd made her cum and she decided she was too tired to reciprocate. I was taking all that pent up frustration out on Laura's ass.

"THAT'S it," she said. "Fuck that little asshole"

All her dirty talk finally sent me over the edge. I shoved myself balls deep in her ass and unleashed rope after rope of cum deep in her ass. "Oh ya, fill that ass up," she encouraged. Just as my orgasm was subsiding she started to cum a second time, as I felt her ass tighten around my cock once again.

After her orgasm subsided, I pulled my cock out of her ass which created an audible pop. We both laughed, and I said "Whew, I don't know where that side of you came from but damn."

"Ya," she said, "I don't know, but they always say the quiet ones are the freaks. I guess they're right."

We cleaned up and got dressed, realizing we'd probably taken a bit longer than we should have. We high tailed it to pick up the beer and got back to the party.

"You guys took awhile. Store packed today?" Sara asked.

"Ya, things were pretty full." I responded as I hauled in the 24 packs. I saw Laura snicker out of the corner of my eye.

Bbl87
Bbl87
60 Followers