Cheating Ch. 08: A Great Weekend

Story Info
A weekend trip leads to some good times...
4k words
4.78
12k
8

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bbl87
Bbl87
61 Followers

It was time to make another weekend trip to Tennessee to visit my sister-in-law. It's a longer drive than I'd prefer to make for a short visit but they do own some beautiful property and have a small private pond for fishing. I honestly spend a majority of my time fishing whenever we visit, so I can't complain. We had made a few trips since my pregnancy-inspired quickie with Erica and nothing had happened or even been hinted at, so I figured maybe what happened was a one off. At least I'd always have the memory...

Laura and Kelsey tagged along again, they were always looking for an excuse to come down so I couldn't blame them.

It had also been awhile since anything had happened with Laura, though she still flirted every chance she got. I'd tried to figure out what drew Laura to me. Don't get me wrong, I'm not ugly but I'm no body builder or male model. She's pretty attractive, what I would call more cute than hot, and is social enough. She's still a little on the shy side but I think that makes her even cuter. The only thing I could come up with is her relationship with her father is ok but not great. He's obsessed with hunting so if he's not working he's always out doing that. I hunt too but her dad takes it to an extreme. Maybe the older guy/daddy issues dynamic combined with the taboo that it was her cousin's husband made it more appealing. Whatever the reason, I wasn't complaining.

We left after I was done with work on Friday and were planning to stay for a long weekend since I was off Monday. It was a boring yet pleasantly scenic drive as always. It was a slightly new experience, as it was our first drive with our infant daughter so it took a bit longer due to extra stops. Helped break up the monotony at least, though.

When we got there around 10 PM, I hauled everything up to our room while my wife caught up with her sister. Since I was running our stuff up, I also grabbed Laura and Kelsey's luggage since they had caravaned with us and tossed it in their room. Our room was a little cramped with two queen beds, a toddler cot, and a Pack 'n Play, but we made do. I was thankful for the two queen beds actually, my wife and I were so used to the space of a king bed we had a hard time sleeping in a queen together. We usually slept pretty hard when we were in separate beds.

I relaxed on the couch and apparently fell asleep because the next thing I knew my wife woke me up at 1 AM to actually go to bed.

The next morning I woke up more refreshed than normal, probably because I got some solid sleep for the first time in awhile. Our daughter only woke up for one bottle, which was a huge step forward.

Everybody was getting ready to go down to the pond to fish, I was the last one to hop in the shower. This was some of the little alone time I'd get this weekend so I decided I'd take a nice long shower, and since I was going to be in there awhile I might as well rub one out as I might not get another chance.

As the hot water flowed over my body, I closed my eyes and started stroking my cock to thoughts of Laura. I pictured her with her long, beautiful legs over my shoulders with my cock buried inside her.

All of the sudden my concentration was broken when I heard the door to the bathroom open and close.

"Um, occupied?" I said.

A hand reached through the curtains and gave the "come here gesture." I turned and whoever it was grabbed my cock and pulled it between the two curtains, making for somewhat of a gloryhole situation with the shower curtains. I knew it wasn't my wife because she had pink nail polish, so that left Erica, Kelsey, and Laura. My money was on Laura, but I didn't want to spoil the surprise so I kept the curtain shut aside from my cock sticking out.

Whoever was on the other side started teasing the head of my cock, kissing and licking it as they slowly stroked it. Then I felt very delicate lips wrap around the head and gently suck as they continued to stroke it.

"Okay," I moaned, "I can't take the suspense any more." I pulled the curtains apart and saw Laura' beautiful eyes looking up at me with her mouth wrapped around my cock.

"Who you expected?" She said with a smile as she took her mouth off my cock and continued to stroke it.

"Who I was hoping for," I replied, turning off the water.

"I'm guessing I caught you in the middle of something since you were already rock hard," she commented.

"Just thinking of you," I replied, coincidentally enough a completely true statement.

"Well, everybody is already down at the pond so we should have a time for a quickie," she informed me.

"Good," I said stepping out of the shower, "let me dry off real quick." I grabbed a towel and patted myself off so I at least wasn't dripping everywhere.

"Funny that your drying off while I'm over here getting wet," she quipped. She was leaning against the bathroom countertop, rubbing her pussy as she watched me dry off.

I grabbed her by the waist and put her on the bathroom counter saying, "I think I can help with that."

I got down on my knees, reached around her lower back and pulled her pussy to my face at the edge of the counter. She put her legs over my shoulders and looked pretty damn comfortable. I licked the length of her slit several times to start, then flicked her clit with my tongue. She put her hands on the back of my head and grabbed my hair, which turned me on even more. I continued to flick her clit with my tongue, mixed with swirling around it.

Knowing we wouldn't have a lot of time, I was stroking my cock as I was eating her pussy. That's something I wouldn't typically do, but was worried about a time crunch in case we heard someone come back in the house. She noticed and said, "making sure you're ready down there?"

"Just don't want to waste time in case we get interrupted," I said taking my mouth away from her clit.

"Well get up here and fuck me then," she responded. Didn't have to tell me twice.

I stood up and she spread her legs, wrapping them around me. I kissed her and she wrapped her arms around my neck, kissing me back passionately. With my cock in hand I rubbed the head up and down her pussy getting it nice and wet. With one hand on her back and the other hand on my cock, I guided it and quickly pushed all the way inside her, causing her to moan as we continued kissing. I held it there for a moment, then slowly removed it before pushing back in hard and fast.

"Fuck," she whispered, "keep doing that. Fuck me hard and deep." I sped up my pace a little bit, but continued to withdraw slowly before going back in fast and hard.

"We need to be quiet," she purred with a smile, "but do your best to make me scream."

I looked her in the eyes and started fucking her hard and fast. She leaned back and put her hands against the mirror behind her for leverage and pushed back into me as I fucked her. I leaned forward and took her tiny left nipple into my mouth and sucked on it as I continued to pound her pussy with reckless abandon.

"Fuuuuuuck," she moaned, "I'm gonna cum! Cum with me, fill my tight little pussy." She wasn't screaming but, she was louder than we should have been. As she began to orgasm, the feeling of her pussy clamping down on my cock made me cum as well.

"Shiiiiit," I said as I pumped rope after rope of cum deep inside her.

"Oh my God," she exclaimed as her orgasm continued, "I can feel your cum hitting my cervix. It feels amazing."

Once both of our orgasms subsided, she kissed me and said, "you're the first to ever cum inside my pussy, I hope you know how special that is." She continued, "honestly, the feeling of being filled up was so hot... I can't wait for you to do it again. We definitely can't wait so long."

"Well, whenever we can sneak off, I'm your man. I'll cum in your pussy any day and every day," I responded.

"Good," she said, kissing me again, "Now let's get down to the pond before someone gets suspicious."

We got dressed and went down the pond to meet up with everyone else. It was a nice long day of fishing, everyone had a lot of fun. Allie, one of Erica's husband's assistants at work, came by and joined us. She reminded me a lot of Laura, though not quite as cute. Really nice girl though. She had a rough family life, so Erica and her husband had kind of taken her in. She stayed with them part time, depending on the time of year and her work schedule. Sometimes she'd travel with Erica's husband during his 6 month rotation away from home, too.

After we ate dinner, Erica said, "Hey, with Allie here, someone will need to sleep on the couch on the basement." They had a nice little living room type area in the unfinished basement with a couple couches. Since Laura and Kelsey had come down too, that didn't leave a room for Allie.

"As long as Allie doesn't mind a toddler and a baby as roommates, she can crash in our room with Sara. I'll sleep down there," I volunteered. I crashed on couches during grad school because I commuted and schedules my classes on back to back days, so I've never had a problem sleeping on couches.

"Thank you so much!" Allie exclaimed, giving me a hug. "I just can't sleep on that couch for the life of me."

Erica set me up nice with sheets and a pillow on the couch. "You really didn't have to," she said, "but it was really nice of you. It's nice and quiet down here, so you should sleep well." She left me to my devices and went back upstairs. I browsed the internet for awhile and then drifted off to sleep.

I woke up to someone climbing on top of me, covering my mouth. It was so dark, being a basement with just a single nightlight, that I really couldn't make out who it was for a moment. As my eyes finally adjusted, I could see it was Erica, wearing only a lacy bra and a thong.

Still covering my mouth, she leaned in and whispered in my ear, "don't say anything, just understand I need this."

With that, she turned around and slid herself up so her pussy was over my mouth. I knew what my job was at this point. I grabbed her hips and started licking her pussy. As I did so, she leaned over and pulled down my underwear, grabbing my cock and stroking it.

"I just figured out my husband fucking Allie," she said as she stroked my cock, "I should have seen it coming, but I just didn't want it to be true. They've been fucking ever since she moved in when she was 18. I know I fucked you so its kind of hypocritical, but Allie? Seriously? Anyway, lucky you, you get to be my get-even fuck." With that, she started sucking my cock as I continued to eat her pussy.

I started focusing on her clit, flicking it and sucking on it.

"Fuuuuuuuck, you can eat a pussy," she growled, taking my cock out of her mouth momentarily.

It occurred to me, given the situation, she needed more than just sex right now. This needed to be lovemaking, not just fucking.

When she climbed off to switch positions, I said "lay down with me." The couch was pretty deep, so there was plenty of room for us to lay down together. She laid down facing me, and I kissed her passionately as I pushed the left side of her hair over her ear and put my hand on her head. I kissed her neck as I reached down and caressed one of her breasts.

Then she rolled over so that she was facing away. I put my arm around her, and gently kissed the back of her neck as I grabbed one of her breasts. That caused her to grind her ass back into me, pressing my cock between her ass cheeks.

I continued to caress her breast and kiss her neck until I slowly slid my hand down to play with her clit. As soon as I did, she said in an airy voice, "please, I want you inside me."

I lifted her leg slightly for better access, and put the head of my cock to her pussy. As I slid it inside of her, I whispered, "I love you" in her ear. I wasn't lying, I loved her as a family member after all.

"Oh God," she moaned. I continued to stroke her clit as I slowly pumped in and out. She reached back with her left arm and grabbed the back of my head. She turned her head and pulled me in for a passionate kiss while we spooned.

"Why are you being so good to me?" She asked.

"Because you deserve it," I said.

She grabbed my hand that was stroking her clit and pulled it back up to her breast, holding it there. I could feel her breathing quicken so I increased my pace.

"I'm gonna to cum, cum with me," she requested. "I want to feel it inside me."

"If you want my cum, it's yours," I whispered in her ear.

"Fuck," she said, "I'm cumming. I'm cumming." She pulled my hand as hard against her breast as she could, and her pussy started throbbing, squeezing my cock. The feeling of her pussy milking my cock sent me over the edge as well, and I thrust as deep inside her as I could and emptied every drop of cum I had in her.

Even after our orgasms subsided, we laid there like that for awhile. I kissed her back and caressed her stomach.

"Wow," she finally said, "I just came down for some fucking but that was nice."

"Eh, you needed more than just sex," I responded, "we can stay like this for awhile if you want."

"I might take you up on that. What was that about love, by the way?" she asked.

"Well, I mean, I do love you. You're family, even if it is by marriage, and you've always been great to me. Is it the same way I love Sara? No, but that didn't matter in that moment. You needed to hear those words more than ever."

"Well, thank you," she said, grabbing my hand, "it was a nice touch. Oh, and by the way, I am on the pill so no worries about having a niece or nephew that's secretly your child," she chuckled.

"Good to know," I said with a smile.

"So, I have to ask," she said as she rolled off the couch to get dressed, "how is this affecting you and Sara? Don't get me wrong, I love what we have going and all, but you are fucking around on her. I mean, I guess I should be pissed for her like I'm pissed at my husband."

"Funny you should ask," I said, "we have an arrangement where she's OK with me sleeping with other women. Since her sex drive tanked when we got married, she decided it was the best solution. Now full disclosure, that was decided after the first time me and you, ya know."

"Wow," she said.

"She also doesn't know about you or Laura. There have been a few other women who she DOES know about, but she said if she wants to know about everyone she'll ask and I have to be truthful."

"Interesting," she said, "that's kind of a sweetheart deal you've got."

"You won't hear me complaining," I replied.

"Well," she said, "I'm going to go back to bed. Thank you for everything" she added with a smile. She kissed me and quietly went back upstairs.

I slept very well that night. So well my wife had to come down and wake me up in fact. I attribute it to how dark it was even after sunrise, but the sex didn't hurt.

Our last day was spent mostly in the pool. I'm not big on swimming, so I got in the pool a few times but spent most of my time watching the kids that weren't swimming. Sara, on the other hand, loves swimming so she spent most of the day in the pool drinking since I was watching the kids. She could use the time to unwind, really.

As the sun went down, we decided to have a cookout. Sara was three sheets to the wind, not sloppy drunk but feeling VERY good. I handled cooking dinner over the fire for the family, and after we were done eating I got the kids ready for bed and put them down.

When I came down and sat next to Sara at the fire, she whispered in my ear, "this may be the alcohol talking, but you've been great today." Cool, I thought, always nice to hear. She continued, "if I don't pass out, maybe I could sneak off for some extra curriculars tonight."

THAT was interesting. My wife really hasn't wanted to have sex anywhere except our house or a hotel room pretty much since we got married. We used to at her parents house when she lived there, did at my parents house once, but aside from that not much sense of adventure. She has a tendency to fall asleep when she's drunk, so I didn't get myself too excited. After another hour or so, I retired to my couch in the basement. I heard everyone come in about fifteen minutes later and go off to bed. Well, I figured, she must be headed to bed.

I had just rolled over and close my eyes when I heard footsteps on the basement stairs.

Nice, I thought to myself, must have checked on the kids first. I figured I'd have a little fun with her since my eyes were adjusted and hers weren't. I snuck around the stairs so I was actually behind her. I followed her as she crept towards the couch.

She whispered, "are you down here?"

I waited a second, and from behind I covered her mouth and reached under her nightgown and grabbed her breast. She jumped and let out a muffled scream through my hand, but quickly realized who it was. I took my hand off her mouth and reached under her nightgown to grab her other breast.

"Mmmmmm, you're lucky I'm drunk and horny," she said as she started to grind her ass back against me, "otherwise I'd kick your ass for that." I kissed the back I'd her neck as I continued to caress both of her breasts.

"I figured. Didn't know if it might turn you on more, honestly, which your affinity for some occasional BDSM," I answered.

"If I was sober, maybe, but I'm drunk enough that I'm just straight up horny," she responded.

I led her to the couch and had her sit down. Since she was wearing a nightgown, I slowly slid her underwear off to expose her pussy. My wife is one of the few women I've been with who doesn't shave her pussy. I don't mind either way, really. Eating pussy is a little more pleasant when it's shaved, but not being shaved has never stopped me.

I decided to press my luck since she was drunk, and I stuck my head between her legs and slowly licked the length of her slit. She put her legs over my shoulders, so she was drunk enough to enjoy it and get past her mental block about it.

"Sweetie," she moaned, "just remember, don't make me cum first. I'm like a bottle rocket, one big boom and I'm done." I love my wife, and maybe she is just physically spent after an orgasm, but I've always just seen it as a cop out. That aside, I'd learned from experience to pace things so I didn't need the reminder.

As I flicked her clit with my tongue, I reached up and caressed her breasts once more, pinching one of her nipples. I could feel that pushed her close, so I stopped and stood up, removing my underwear as I did.

She was on her back and I pushed her ankles to the back of the couch, such that her legs were spread eagle above her head being held against the couch.

"Is this uncomfortable?" I asked. She's not insanely flexible, so I didn't want her to be uncomfortable or hurt her by accident.

"Fuck no. This is hot as shit, fuck me now before it does get uncomfortable." She grabbed the back of her thighs for comfort, and I plunged my cock inside of her.

"Holy shit," she said, "I'm probably not going to last long like this. I feel COMPLETELY helpless with you holding my ankles like this, like I'm your little fuck toy."

Her drunk dirty talk was getting me more and more turned on, as it is something she doesn't do much sober. I started fucking her with harder, deeper strokes as she threw her head back with her mouth gaping open. She was speechless and just absorbing the experience of being fucked silly. I could feel my orgasm coming, so I sped up and fucked her fast and hard. After 10 years of marriage, she could sense it as well.

"Cum deep inside me, baby," she said, "I'm not fertile right now anyway, and I NEED to feel your cum inside me." We'd been using condoms as we waited to figure out if and when I was going to get a vasectomy, and while they're doable condoms do suck.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes," she said frantically, "fill your wife's pussy."

As she said that I started to cum and thrust myself balls deep inside of her. I could feel the tip of my cock hit her cervix.

Bbl87
Bbl87
61 Followers
12