Cheating Ch. 09: Hotel Fun

Story Info
A couple days of extramarital fun.
6.1k words
4.64
10.6k
10

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bbl87
Bbl87
60 Followers

Occasionally, my job will send me to conferences or multi-day trainings. We don't get put up in the Ritz or anything, but I'm pretty friendly with the office manager so she'll usually pick out a pretty nice hotel. This particular trip, I was going to spend a couple nights in a city about 45 minutes away, just far enough that they'd foot for a hotel. I was booked for a room on a high rise (at least for our area) hotel on the 24th floor.

After I got home from work, I was finishing packing to drive down. As I was packing the last of my toiletries I got a message from Karina.

"Hey, didn't you say you were in Springfield for training the next couple days?"

"Yep, staying in the Marquette actually. Nice to be on good terms with the office manager!" I messaged back.

A few minutes later I got another message. "Want some company? I just so happen to be off the next couple days, and I hear the Marquette has private balconies," she said, adding a devil emoji at the end for good measure.

"I could never say no to that," I messaged back.

"Great! I'll meet you in their restaurant on the top floor at 7 tonight. I'll make sure to wear something you'll like :)," she sent back.

I finished packing and said goodbye to my family. When I kissed my wife she grabbed my ass and whispered, "Don't have too much fun." I don't know if she knew somehow or just assumed I'd be having some fun, but either way she wasn't wrong.

The drive seemed like it took forever, mainly due to the anticipation. I checked in and took my bags up to my room. It was about 6:45 by the time I got settled, so I headed up to the restaurant to get a table. It was a nicer place than I usually care to go, but I fit in fine with my business casual I still had on from work. After a few minutes, Karina came through the door.

She was wearing a short little black dress, it was skin tight on her and when she turned to talk to the hostess I could see it was a corset back. It was just barely long enough to cover her ass. Damned if it wasn't the hottest thing I'd ever seen her wear.

As she walked up I got up to pull her chair out for her, I'm all about women being strong and independent but I still think chivalry is a good thing.

"You look amazing," I said.

"Thanks, and you clean up well yourself," she said with a smile. I was just wearing a black polo with khakis, but she'd really never seen me in anything other than casual wear. Well, except for when we'd gone to prom in high school I guess. She sat down as I pushed her chair in, and I sat back down next to her. I didn't want to sit across from her, much less intimate that way, so I sat on the side to the left if her.

"So," I said, "how'd you manage to get away? Stick Daryl with the kid?"

"Oh no," she laughed, "she's at her grandparents house through the weekend."

"Speaking of your parents," I asked, "How have they been?" Her parents absolutely adored me when we'd dated and even after, and I'd always liked them.

"Oh, they've been good," she said. "Still living in the same house. They've been retired for awhile now and they're definitely enjoying it. They'll take her every chance they get. I'm sure they'd DIE if they knew what was going on between us."

"Ya, I'm sure your mom especially would be in shock. Remember when you started dating Matt and she told you she really liked me?" I asked with a laugh.

"Oh, I wanted to kill you. Not that it was your fault, but ya," she chuckled. "Matt was a piece of shit so looking back I get where she was coming from, but still."

Our server came and took our order, I put it on separate checks so I could get mine reimbursed and pay for hers separately. She did the usual jockeying to pay for herself but I insisted. As we finished dinner, she grabbed my hand and put it on her thigh under the table. Not surprisingly, it was silky smooth. I ran my hand up her thigh and she sighed in pleasure.

She leaned in and whispered in my ear, "let's go out to my car, I have some things to bring in."

"Oh, planning on staying?" I asked.

"You bet, I'm taking full advantage of the opportunity," she responded. Well, this was even better than I'd expected.

We walked out to her car and I grabbed here two small suitcases.

"Moving in?" I joked.

"Well," she responded, "one is clothes, the other is for fun."

I raised my eyebrow.

"What, you don't have any toys?" She retorted.

"Oh, we do, you just piqued my curiosity," I said with a smile.

We made our way up to the room and got her settled as well. She reached into the "fun" suitcase and pulled out a bottle of Blanton's Single Barrel and a highball glass. Not an incredibly expensive bourbon but one of the better ones I've tried. She knew me well.

She held them up and asked with a grin, "up for bourbon and a blowjob?"

"If I ever say no to that, please shoot me," I answered with a smile.

She poured me some bourbon, neat as I prefer it. I find that ice just muddles the flavors. I'll have it on the rocks every now and then, but I figure neat gives you the flavor the distiller really wanted you to taste. As I took a sip, she ran her hand lightly across my groin.

"Let's go out to the balcony," she whispered in my ear.

I followed her out and took a seat in one of the chairs of the little bistro set they had on the balcony. We weren't quite on the top floor, but we were high enough that we had relative privacy and a view of the city.

She sat on my lap and kissed me, I kissed her back and we proceeded to make out for a few minutes. She stopped and looked me in the eyes with a passion you can only really understand when you see the look.

"I have something I want to ask you," she said.

"Go ahead," I said.

"So, Daryl and I actually got married at the courthouse. Didn't make a big deal of it, basically only told family, but we just wanted to make it official. I thought I was done having kids with my daughter, but Daryl and I started trying after you and I had our fun last time, and even more so after we got married. I'm ovulating right now, and that's part of the reason I wanted to spend these days with you. Call it baby fever. We found out his sperm count is low enough that our chances aren't good. He is a bit older than us so I wasn't shocked, just a little disappointed"

"Okay..." I responded.

"I'm sure you put two and two together, but I want to try to get pregnant with you. I see pictures of your kids on Facebook, and they're so damn cute. It reminds me how much I'd wanted to have kids with you eventually but it didn't work out. You are absolutely allowed to say no, I know I'm springing this on you. I'll make it a weekend to remember either way."

"Well, I've already been a sperm donor once," I said.

"Really? For who?" She asked.

"A former coworker of mine," I answered, "she's a lesbian. She and her wife set things up through Sara actually, I just had to show up."

"Did it work?" She asked.

"Yep," I answered, "they have a healthy, happy baby girl."

She leaned in and kissed me again, this time with even more passion. Clearly, the thought of me potentially fathering a child with her turned her on even more. She unbuttoned my pants as we continued to kiss.

"I know you offered me bourbon and a blowjob," I said breaking our kiss, "but I haven't cum for a couple days, so this first load will have the most sperm and the best quality sperm. Let's make sure this one goes where it's needed."

"Look at you," she said with a smile.

"Hey, years of fertility treatment means you learn a thing or two," I laughed.

"I have something to show you," she said standing up. She walked over to the railing, and started to pull her dress up while sticking her ass out. I noticed she was wearing a thong, which didn't shock me, but then I realized she had a jeweled butt plug in her ass.

"Whoa," I said in shock, "didn't think you were into that."

"Don't get me wrong," she said, "I still have no interest in anal sex, but I wanted to try this out. I have to be honest, so far it's pretty hot. I've had it in since I left to drive here, just feels so naughty and hot."

"Well," I said as I stood up and walked over to her, "I'll agree it's hot as hell."

I grabbed her left shoulder with my left hand, and with my right I reached down and ran my fingers along her exposed, already wet pussy.

"Tell me what you want from me," I whispered in her ear.

"I want your cum, I want it inside me," she whispered back with a moan as I rubbed her pussy.

"If that's what you want, you better earn it," I said, putting my hand on the back of her head and pushing it down to my cock. She squatted down and immediately started sucking.

I'm not normally that direct, but I'd been working on being a little more dominant since my wife has kind of a sub streak. I could tell it turned Karina on too, probably since she wasn't used to it as I'm usually very mild mannered.

Karina started deepthroating my cock, I placed my hand on the back of her head and held it down for a moment saying, "that's a good girl, show me how much you want that cum you married slut." She moaned in response, which with my cock balls deep in her throat felt amazing.

After I let her up for air, I put my hands under her arms and pulled her up, directing her over to the chair. She got on her knees on the chair, holding onto the back and sticking her ass out. I stroked the head of my cock up and down the lips of her pussy, getting it nice and wet.

"Fuck me," she demanded. "I want your thick fucking cock inside me."

I slowly slid just the head in, and she moaned in anticipation. I didn't push in any further, just enjoying how eager she was for a moment. I grabbed her hair with my right hand and her left shoulder with my left hand.

"Whose pussy is this?" I asked her.

"Fuuuuuuck," she moaned, "it's your pussy, take it."

I slowly pushed inside her until I was balls deep. She was so hot, wet, and tight, it felt amazing. You'd never know she'd had a kid.

I took my hand off of her hair, and held her by the shoulders as began fucking her with slow, deliberate strokes.

"Fuuuuuuuuuck, yes," she moaned. "Of all the guys I've fucked, nobody stretches me out like you." I took that as a big compliment, as she has a significantly higher body count than I do.

I increased my pace, and at one point held myself balls deep inside her for a few moments. I moved my hand from her right shoulder and rubbed her clit as I held myself there.

"Oh God," she moaned, "roll me over, I want to look you in the eyes when you fill me."

She rolled over in the chair, and I slid inside her effortlessly as I kissed her. I used the arms of the chair to balance, and she was holding her thighs with her legs in the air.

I could feel myself building to an orgasm, so I said, "tell me where you want it."

"Cum inside me," she said frantically. "Breed my married pussy."

I slowed my pace but fucked her harder and deeper with each stroke. After a few thrusts, I couldn't hold it back any longer. I pushed myself balls deep inside her as I came, the tip of my cock was was right up against her cervix as I flooded it with my cum.

"Oh fuck!" She screamed. She let go of her thighs and wrapped her legs around me. I could feel her cumming as well, and with her legs wrapped around me she started grinding with my cock still buried inside of her. I'm not sure if it was to extend her own orgasm or to milk as much cum out of me as she could, but it worked on both accounts.

After we both came down from our orgasms, she pulled herself up and kissed me. "Thank you," she said. "And where was this dominant guy fifteen years ago?"

"Just waiting for the right woman to bring him out, apparently," I replied with a smile.

We went back into the room and changed into our sleepwear. For me that would normally mean tossing on a pair of underwear, but given the occasion I decided to sleep naked. Karina, on the other hand, changed into a sexy black lace chemise, though I happily noticed she didn't put on any panties. We climbed in bed, and fell asleep spooning. It was a different experience for me, as my wife just can't fall asleep when she's touching someone. I don't hold it against her, it was just a nice change of pace.

About 1 AM, I woke up to her ass slowly grinding against my cock. At first I wasn't sure if it was just her moving in her sleep or if it was intentional. Then she reach down with her right hand and guided my cock to her pussy. At this point I was still acting like I was asleep, so she slowly pushed her ass back against me to bury my cock inside her. She let out a soft moan, and just stayed like that for a second.

I reached around her and grabbed her breast, kissing the back of her neck as I did.

"Ah, so you're awake now," she said.

"Stuffing my cock inside you tends to be a wake up call," I whispered in her ear.

I slowly pumped my cock in and out of her, caressing her breast and kissing her neck. Our first time that night was just straight up fucking, but this time we were making love and I wanted to savor it.

"This feels amazing," she said, "have you ever fucked a girl prone, though?"

"Can't say I have," I responded, "Sara's ass is a little big to get the right angle."

"Well," she said, "Daryl's gut is a little too big and his dick a little too small for us too, so I want to try it with you."

Without missing a beat, she rolled to her stomach and brought her legs together. I rolled with her, and straddled her as I kept my cock inside of her and continued to thrust inside her slowly and deliberately.

"Oh God," she moaned.

"Wow," I said, "this makes you feel even tighter. I'm won't last long like this."

"Me either," she said breathlessly, "fill me up again baby."

Hearing her say that pushed me over the edge, and I held myself all the way inside her as I once again flooded her cervix with my cum. I felt her pussy start to spasm as I did, and her orgasm milked every last drop of cum from me.

We rolled back over without saying a word and fell back asleep.

My alarm went off at 6:30 AM. I had to be at the training by 8 but I like to give myself plenty of time in the morning. It didn't seem to wake Karina up thankfully. I got up and stumbled my way to the bathroom. Being a nicer hotel, the bathroom was top notch. It was all done in tile and had a huge shower with a built in bench and multiple shower heads for your head and body, and also one you could take down and use to rinse yourself off by hand. I've always jokingly referred to them as sex showers, because compared go a standard one they just seem MADE for sex.

I turned on the water to let it start warming up and thankfully the water pressure was good, another perk of staying in a nicer hotel. I let it get nice and hot before stepping in. I was enjoying the heat and lathering up my hair when I heard the shower door open. I had my eyes closed so I didn't see her, but obviously I knew it was Karina.

"Sorry if my alarm woke you up," I apologized.

I still had my eyes closed when I felt her mouth on my cock. I was about half flaccid at that point, but as she continued to lick and suck on it it was at full attention in no time.

"Well hello," I said, finally opening my eyes. I looked down, and she was looking up at me with smiling eyes and my cock in her mouth. Her wet hair and the hot water running down her body was a thing of beauty. She took my cock out of her mouth and started stroking it.

"Don't worry about me," she said, "I have all day to have fun while you're at training. I just want to send you off with something to enjoy."

With that, she deepthroated my cock and started playing with my balls. I'm usually hypersensitive to anyone touching my balls, but she gave just the right amount of stimulation.

"Holy shit," I moaned, putting my hand on the back of her head.

She pulled back, sucking on the head as she stroked it and then took it all the way down her throat again. She repeated that pattern a few more times, and I couldn't hold out any longer.

"Fuck," I moaned, "I'm gonna cum."

I knew she was probably just going to deepthroat me and swallow it, but that wasn't what I wanted at that moment. I stood her up and bent her over the built-in bench and shoved my cock inside her. Fucking standing from behind isn't something I'd ever done, mainly because my wife is a foot shorter than me so things just don't line up, but with Karina being 6 feet tall things lined up just right. After a few thrusts I emptied my balls inside her once again.

After I finished she said, "You know, I was going to have you cum on my face. We're in the shower after all, easy to wash it off."

"I figured you wanted it down your throat like usual," I said with a smile, "but now you have me hooked on cumming in that married pussy."

"Well, I definitely won't complain," she said. "You are going to cum somewhere else at some point today, though. Gotta mix it up!" With that she kissed me and hopped out of the shower. I finished my shower, got dressed, and headed off to my training. We hung the do not disturb sign on the door so she didn't have to worry about housekeeping dropping by.

My training was boring, as virtually all of them are. It was either things I already knew or things that didn't actually apply to my job, but at least it was better than being in the office.

About 10 AM, I got a message from Karina. It was a picture of her taken in the mirror, she was wearing a black and red corset with a garter belt, thigh highs, and no panties. I have a special affinity for garter belts and thigh highs on a woman.

I messaged back "WOW" with a fire emoji.

"Thought you'd like it," she messaged back with a smile emoji.

That kept me in a good mood for the rest of the day. About an hour before the end of the training I got another message from Karina. This time is was a close-up of her pussy with the message, "pick something up to eat on your way back, we're not going anywhere tonight."

"You mean I can't just eat that?" I messaged back.

She quickly replied, "you can, but you better eat dinner too because you'll need the energy for tonight," adding a devil emoji for good measure.

I ordered online at a chain steakhouse and picked it up, ordered one chicken meal and one steak and figured whichever one she didn't want I'd take. I walked into the hotel room, and it was dark except for one little desk lamp.

"Put the food on the dresser and come over here," she said. I couldn't see her yet since I was still in the entryway, but the anticipation was killing me. I set the food on the dresser and found her kneeling at the side of bed, hands cuffed behind her back and wearing a blindfold. She was still wearing the same outfit from the picture.

"I hope you like what you see," she said with a smile. "I want you to use me however you want."

"I'll do that," I said as I slowly approached her, "but I need to know your safe word before we start."

"I see you've done this before," she said, seeming a bit surprised, "let's just use the green/yellow/red system."

"Works for me," I responded. I sat down on the bed and grabbed the back of her head, guiding it down to my cock. She licked the head for a moment before I pushed her all the way down so my cock was down her throat. She took it like a champ, just like I expected. I held her here for a moment before letting her back up, and she bobbed her head up and down on my cock without even coming up for a breath.

"That's a good girl," I said, "show me how much you love sucking that cock." That led her to deepthroat me again. God, how I'd missed this for years. When she came up for air, I reached behind her and unlatched her cuffs, they were the leather kind you can clip to one another or other restraints. I clipped them back together in the front and told her, "get on the bed."

Bbl87
Bbl87
60 Followers
12