Cheating Girlfriend's Sister Ch. 02

Story Info
She fucks her sister’s ex.
6.1k words
4.22
17.3k
26

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A week later

Penny and her close friends Wendy and Helena are playing poker with Tim. Wendy and Helena are both athletes like her, with Wendy being on the swim team and Helena being on the track team. Penny is the only one who is on both. The three girls are all far more experienced at this card game than he is but Tim is putting up a good fight, being a fast learner. He even won a couple of rounds. The thing is, the girls won a lot more rounds than he did. They aren't betting with money though, so everything is okay. If they were, he'd have lost a large amount of bucks by now.

The girls share a conspiratorial look and Penny turns to Tim. "I have a great proposal," she says to the boy. "If you win this round, then I will take you to Barnes & Nobles tomorrow and buy you any book you want." Tim visibly perks up. "But if you lose, you have to fuck me right here, right now, in front of Wendy and Helena." Now he freezes in shock as Penny's two tall teammates begin chuckling loudly. Tim just can't believe what he is hearing right now. "What do you say? Do we have a bet? Or are you too chicken for it?"

Wendy chimes in "Yeah, take it. Come on, don't be a little wimp. Take some damn risk, man." She looks at him and so does Helena. Penny has kept her gaze fixed on him from the start and is intensely staring at him, making his cheeks turn red again, just like they've been doing a lot lately for her. She is getting good and pushing his buttons, even better than Kath ever was. Not even her older sister could make him blush so often back when the two of them were still together. Both Tim and Penny know that.

Hearing the girls say that and seeing the other girls' expressions make him know that he's got no option. "Okay, we have a bet," he says. A minute later Tim reveals his hand. "One pair." The girls all snicker and he realizes that he lost. Somehow, he doesn't feel too bad about this though. As much as he wanted her to take him to Barnes & Nobles, the idea of getting fucked by her is more appealing. The problem is, Tim still got his shyness and isn't sure if he can have sex in front of other people like this. He has never thought about exhibitionism before in his entire life. Kath was never interested so they never discussed it.

Penny exchanges a smirk with her two friends, revealing her hand. Tim gasps in shock. He knew she won but the way she won is spectacular. "A Royal flush, and in spades too," she boasts, showing him that she has the best hand possible in the entire game. Seeing her almost predatory look makes him feel nervous about the fucking in front of Wendy and Helena part, especially since the two of them look quite predatory as they stare at his crotch, waiting for him to unzip. What on Earth is he going to do now? "Start unzipping, baby. I am going to ride your cock now."

"Hang on a moment," he sputters out in a shy tone as Penny begins taking her blouse and skirt off, revealing that she isn't wearing any underwear. Tim is now as red as a tomato. He has only seen one girl naked before and that was Kath. She had a good body but Penny's is even better. True, she has smaller breasts but her stomach is tighter with beautiful six pack abs. Her thighs are also more muscular from running and swimming. And Penny's clearly moist pussy is very hairy too. He has always fantasized about a hairy vagina, but Kath kept hers clean shaven. Penny's is perfect but he still is a bit nervous. "Are you sure you want to have sex in front of them? I know that they are your friends, but it could still be awkward."

"Baby, you agreed to the bet so pay up now, or I'll get them to hold you down so I can force myself on you," she says, playing with the large bush right above her cunt. Her pussy lips are glistening with the warm nectar of her arousal as she eyes him hungrily. Her friends look ready to help her rape him. That's why she brought them over for the game of poker. Her stupid sister is off fucking Tim's dad right now so she can rape Tim here if he doesn't consent to it. She does hope he will consent though, since deep down she doesn't really want to be a rapist that much.

"Okay," he mutters and begins to take his clothes off. His four inches cock is already hard at the sight of Penny's washboard abs and powerful thighs. She smirks at this and walks towards him, wrapping her fingers around his dick. Her left hand reaches up between his legs to cup his balls and squeeze them tenderly, not wanting to hurt the boy she loves. He moans and his hard penis gets even stiffer in her fist. Penny strokes it, tugging his erection gently. It feels so wonderful to have her caress him this way and his face shows it well.

She lies down on her back, telling him "Eat my pussy and me cum first, since your tiny cock won't be able to do that. I only want you to cum inside me when we fuck." The blushing boy kneels and buries his face in her hairy crotch. She traps him between her muscular thighs and thrusts upwards, pressing her cunt into him, grinding her clit against his nose. Penny moans as the love of her life services her, giving her head. He is quite good at oral, having worked very hard on it to help get Kath. From now on it's Kath's little sister who'll get to enjoy all the benefits of his hard work.

Penny writhes about in pleasure as he eats her out. "Yes, that's it you little cuntlicker," she hisses, grabbing the back of his head and enjoying herself thoroughly. This is perfect. She smirks at her friends who are watching and giving her congratulatory smiles. They both know how long she has waited for this moment. Tim is going down on her with gusto and she loves it. Her very wet snatch is leaking juices into Tim's mouth. She has never been so horny in her life. All he could taste is her perfect cunt. It tastes like the most delicious thing in the world to him.

Soon, she orgasms really hard. It is an intense climax for her and she squirts a lot. Once she is done, Penny makes him stand up and gets on her knees. She is now cupping his balls. "Please, stop," he says, embarrassed at how he's being fondled in front of Wendy and Helena. "Let go." Penny doesn't let go though and squeezes again, before kissing the tip of his cock. She then uses her free hand to stroke him and jerk him off slowly. Her hands have never touched another guy's genitals before but her friends taught her very well and she knows what she is doing with his hard prick and balls.

"I want you to cum all over my face after this," she says. Without any more warning, Penny moves her head forward and takes his manhood in her mouth in one go. She begins to bob her head back and forth. The brunette sucks his dick hard. She gives him the first blowjob for both of them, being the first time she is giving one and the first time he is receiving one too. Kath never gave him blowjobs, but Penny is giving him one right now, and it feels so amazing. Her lips sliding along the length of his cock and resting at the base and the way her tongue swirls around his spongy head is too much for him and he soon starts cumming in her mouth, filling it up with his cum.

Then she takes his dick out of her mouth and jerks him off, aiming the rest of his semen at her pretty face. As a result, he ends up cumming on Penny's gorgeous face, painting her features in his jizz. His seed splatter directly on her forehead and cheek. Tim quickly glazed the beautiful girl's face in his semen, giving her the facial she wants. She smiles with a lot of his cum on her face and lies down on her back. "I got an IUD the day you and that dumbass bitch broke up, so that you can fuck me bareback. I know the bitch made you wear condoms when you did it with her."

She spreads her thighs apart and Tim slowly enters her orifice. He penetrates her with his cock, sliding it inside her. Penny looks up at him with love in her eyes as he begins to fuck her slowly. He couldn't believe he is actually doing this. For most of his life, Tim thought of her as a little sister. Now he is buried balls deep inside Penny, after losing a poker bet to her. The college boy is now moaning out loud as he extremely tight pussy. Her cunt is also much warmer and wetter than Kath's. Penny's pussy is like a furnace, with her juices being molten lava that sears his hard cock.

"You're so tight!" he cries out as he tries to withdraw his prick from in her and then slam it back in. Her vagina grips him powerfully, clinging onto his penis. She clenched her Kegel muscles to squeeze his dick and he cries out in shock. Guess doing all those nice Kegel work outs is paying off now, she smirks to herself as she gets fucked by the boy of her dreams. He seesaws in and out of her, the friction driving Tim insane. "I love your pussy. Your pussy is so good! Ahhh, yes!" Tim is slowly losing his mind to the overwhelming pleasure. "I'm your slut, baby! I'm your slut!"

"Yes you are, baby. You are my slut and I want you to keep fucking me with your slutty cock!" Penny orders the boy as she lifts her muscular booty off the ground to thrust up at him. Their crotches slap together, creating obscene noises as he fucks her the way she is ordering him to. Her dominance is a massive turn on and the submissive older boy keeps on fucking Penny, following her orders. He is so hard inside her right now and knows that he won't last much longer. Her cunt is like a hot glove and he can do nothing but hang on for dear life as the friction becomes too much for him.

Soon her muscular pussy milks him to a thunderous orgasm, forcing Tim to ejaculate inside her and he screams as he starts cumming bucketloads. He is in heaven as his cock throbs wildly in the most powerful orgasm of his life. His dick sprays a huge volume of his semen into her womb, painting the inner walls of her cunt. Penny yells out in victory, awash with euphoria as she feels the boy she loves cum inside her. "You are mine now, baby," she tells him in a sultry tone. "And unlike my stupid sister, I'm never letting you go." Wendy and Helena exhale and clutch their chests as they watch the most romantic event unfold in front of them.

They give Penny a thumbs up and she smiles back at them, looking happier than they have ever seen her before. Of course she would be, having waited for this moment for such a long time.

At that moment, everyone can hear the sound of footsteps as someone enters the house and approaches the door to the living room. Someone turns the knob and opens the door, entering the room and then freezing.

"What the fuck?!"

......

Kath has spent a lot of time thinking of Tim over the past several days. While she greatly enjoys sucking and fucking his dad's cock, she still loves the boy. It was a massive to break up with him to get some dick. She can have both. All she has to do is get him to agree to be her boyfriend again and train him to make him a perfect cuckold. She would need to be patient with this though. He can have a strong willpower, despite the weak, frail exterior. It might take her some time before he is willing to sit down and watch her taking another man's cock.

That's why, when she opens the door, she is incredibly shocked by what she sees. Tim is on top of her sister, with his cum leaking out of Penny's cunt. She knows he would never rape, and the look of joy on her little sister's face also dispels that thought. With a loud scream of fury, she lunges for the two of them. Tim is startled but Penny is quick to reach and quickly jumps up to her feet, shoving her sister away. "How could you fuck my little sister?!" Kath screams at Tim in anger. She tries to slap him but Penny grabs her wrist and nearly fractures it.

Tim then gets in her face and almost spits on her face. He doesn't, but only because he thinks it would be going too far with the COVID 19 pandemic. That is why he only speaks to her, saying "I recall you were the one who cheated on and dumped me." Kath is surprised by how coolly he speaks to her. He sounds like he doesn't care what she thinks or feels in the slightest. He continues "So I'm a free agent now and can go out with whoever I choose. I choose to be with your sister since she is better than you in every way possible. You, Kath, are nothing compared to her. Nothing but her inferior."

Kath simply couldn't believe what she's hearing. Her ex never spoke to her this way before. She looks at him in shock before saying "You can move on from me to whoever you want, but not my sister!" Then she whirls on Penny. "I can't believe you don't get it. You can't date your sister's ex. This is just wrong. If you love me you will stop dating Tim. Break up with him and never see him again." She expects her to just agree to this, since Penny usually listens to her. That's why she is so shocked when her little sister simply shakes her head.

"Between him and you, I choose him," Penny tells her sister to her face with an unflinching stare, letting her know that she won't back down. Her words make Kath gasp, even more astonished than she was the second she stepped in this room. "I love him, Kath. I'll never give him up like you did. And as to me being a bad sister, yes, I might be one. But you are a bad person, a cheater. I don't want to have a cheater like you for a sibling. I wish that you weren't my sister, Kath. From now on we aren't. We only have the same parents, okay?"

Her words sting more than anything. Kath couldn't believe that her sister is actually saying this to her face. It hurts so bad and she feels herself start to tear up. The fact that Tim is laughing at her only compounds her humiliation some more and she now realizes what she put him through when she fucked his dad. "Mom and dad won't allow this," she says to Penny. "They won't let you hurt me by fucking my ex boyfriend like this. Not when they know that I want him back." This is her last hope. She hopes her parents will take her side and make the two of them stop dating.

Penny tosses her head back and laughs again. "Can you remember how upset they were at you when they first found out that you are a cheating whore?" she asks her big sister, making Kath recoil. It's the first time Penny has insulted her, and in such vicious language too. "Do you really think they will take your side over mine? And as much as I love them, I will move out and go live with one of my friends if I have to." It is now that Kath realizes she underestimated her little sister. She rushes out of the house and gets back in her car, driving away as she tries to fight back her tears.

As she drives away, she tries to think of where to go. There is only one place she can think of and that is Tim's home, where his father would be at this time of Sunday. She has been back there to let him fuck her over the past week but this visit isn't for that. She needs to get him to put an end to what is going on between Tim and Penny. Kath has a plan but she can't pull it off by herself. It is impossible. John has to help her for it to work, and she knows it will, if she could get him on board with it. He will, if she pushes him the right way.

When she arrives, the girl parks her car and disembarks. She walks up to the front porch and knocks on the door. It is a few minutes before the handsome older man opens it. "Hey, gorgeous. I was just thinking of fucking you again today," he greets with a lecherous grin, before noticing the look on Kath's face. "What's wrong?" He doesn't really care about her and sees her as just a piece of meat but couldn't say that. She has to think that she means something to him so that she would keep putting out and letting him have a piece of that fat ass.

"Tim and my little sister are dating now and it's making me mad because I want to have him back," the blonde girl says, making John's eyes go wide. "Don't get me wrong. I really love your cock but I also love your son. You can fuck me as much as you want, but I want him for my emotional needs." She pauses for a moment before saying "You have to help me get him back, John. Try stealing Penny away from him and if that doesn't work, then tell him that you would kick him out and stop paying for his college education if he doesn't come back to me. Please, if you care about my pussy you'll do it for me."

John pauses to think about it. He does care, but only about Kath's cunt. The handsome man nods. "Alright," he says to her. "I'll do what you asked." Kath just thanks him as he grabs his car keys and leaves the house with the girl also going with him. He gets into his car and she gets into hers. They drive back to her house together and quickly get in it. Kath sees that Penny's friends have already left but she is still there with Tim in the living room. Seeing the two of them together pisses her off and she clenched her fists in anger, trying not to attack them.

John goes for a direct approach and just reaches for Penny's tits while also giving his son a contemptuous sneer. Tim is about to react but Penny is even faster and puts him in a wrist lock. Her maneuver makes John cry out in pain. When she releases him, he glares at her and decides to just employ his secret weapon now. He unzips his pants and pulls out his huge cock, the dick that has whipped countless girls and made them his whores. Penny looks at it and smiles. John smiles too, thinking that she has fallen for him now. But then she cocks her leg back and swings it up, kicking him in the testicles, bringing him to his knees.

John screams in pain and shock. Tim is also shocked by this but pleased at the turn of events. His dad notices how he is chuckling. "How could you stay with her after she hurt me, your father?" he demands. John groans and cradles his tenderized balls as Tim continues to laugh at him. "Break up with her! You are my child and I'm ordering you to break up with her! A son listens to his father!" He expects Tim to stop with the laughter at this part, but he only laughs louder at this, bent over and clutching his stomach. He has never laughed so hard in his life.

"Listen to me, dickwad," Tim says to his father in a harsh tone, much to the older man's disbelief. "I'm over 18 now so I no longer have to listen to you. You fucking took my first girlfriend. Now, I have to thank you for helping me get to move on to the perfect girl who I'm falling in love with. But that doesn't change the fact that you betrayed me first. You are not going to expect me to see you as my dad any longer. It will never happen. I no longer care about you, since you clearly don't care about me. You never cared about anyone except yourself. All that matters to you is getting your rocks off. That's why mom left and why none of your hook ups ever wanted to stay around. They were just using you like you were using them. You are going to die alone."

John glares hatefully at his son and spits out. He rises to his feet and then swings a huge haymaker, but Penny is right in front of him, parrying the blow and responding with a back-fist to his nose and a straight right to his jaw. The combination knocks a couple of his teeth loose and he spits out blood as he staggers back down onto the floor. "If you don't break up with her, then you are never going back to college. I'm not paying for it anymore," he wheezes out and struggles to breath through his broken nose, which is bleeding rapidly.

"That's right. If you don't take me back then your father won't pay for college," Kath says to Tim with an arrogant smile on her beautiful face.

"Take your money because I don't give a shit about it. I'm not going back to college," he tells his stunned father, also shocking Kath who knows just how seriously Tim has always taken his own education. "I don't want anything else to do with you anymore. I'm moving all my stuff out, even though I don't know where I'm going to live yet. I'm sure I'll find a place soon enough though. You can live there alone. Like I said, you'll live alone and die alone. That's all you can expect from your life, asshole. It's all you're ever going to get out of it. No one really likes you for you. They only like the fake exterior you put on. When someone sees the real you, they all end up walking away in disgust."

12