Cheating Has Consequences

Story Info
Two girls cheated in college, and had to pay the price.
3.5k words
4.14
30k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DS01562
DS01562
8 Followers

Dominicka is a student at a private and rather exclusive college in New England. She is a good student, well behaved, and she has an excellent grade point average. Her future is very bright. She recently had a number of personal issues occur, all at about the same time, and so she fell behind in her school assignments. A research paper is due on Monday, and she hasn't even had time to start on it. Turning the paper in late will affect her grades. She's never cheated before, but others do, and they seem to always get away with it. She succumbs to the temptation this one time.

There are web sites that have papers for sale that other students have written. She visits several, and finds a rather obscure site that has a paper on the exact topic that she needs. The paper was written several years ago, by a student from a different college. Surely her professor won't realize that she didn't write it.

She submits the paper on Monday. At the end of class on Wednesday the professor asks Dominicka and another girl, Roxy, to remain behind for a moment. The professor tells them that the Dean wants to see them together, right away. "Uh-oh, this can't be anything good. But I know that the professor couldn't locate the paper that I turned in from that web site, not this quickly. This must be about something else."

Dominicka is still rattled. She gathers her belongings and, along with Roxy, heads for the Dean's office. She doesn't really know Roxy, other than to say "Hi" to. She is very pretty. It's clear that Roxy is also nervous. Dominicka asks "Do you know what this is about?" Roxy shakes her head, no.

The Dean's receptionist tells them to take a seat. They both sit quietly, getting more nervous by the minute. Finally they are ushered into his office, and they stand before the Dean's desk. A female counselor, Ms. Vaughn, is standing off to the side. She is surprisingly young and very attractive, but Dominicka is so nervous that she barely notices her standing there.

"I have in front of me the term papers turned in on Monday by each of you. The papers are well written...but they are exactly the same paper, word for word. Obviously we have a problem."

"Oh my God" thought Dominicka. "We both somehow selected the same paper to turn in, out of all of that were available!"

"As you were told when you were admitted to this school, and as stated on the admission contract, which you signed to acknowledge that you understood the rules, cheating is a basis for expulsion. You are both being expelled. It's a shame, because you have both been excellent students until this. But the rules are clear. Gather any belongings that you might have on campus and leave."

Both were shocked, their eyes wide open. Roxy started crying. Dominicka had tears as well, and pleaded, "please, please, don't expel me, I am really sorry, I'll do anything...". Roxy nodded and added "Yes, anything, please let me stay."

The Dean and Ms. Vaughn looked at each other, and Ms. Vaughn said "There is an allowance for some transgressions, corporal punishment, but it is severe. It is in section 27b of your enrollment agreement. It has to be severe enough so that the person receiving it will never want to experience it again. If you choose this option you will have to follow every instruction completely and without protest, and accept everything that is done to you. If at any point you fail to go along then you will still be expelled. If you choose this punishment and make it through with full compliance then the cheating incident will be stricken from your school records. You need to really consider whether or not you can endure this type of event."

Hearing this clearly scares them both. Roxy stammers "What would be done to us?"

"We have a procedure for corporal punishment. As I said, you must follow every instruction, without question, no matter how uncomfortable it might feel to you. I can tell you that your butts will be sore. Beyond that I will not say; you must decide now -- expulsion or physical punishment."

Roxy was trembling and crying, and Dominicka was trying hard not to. She's never been so scared. Being expelled would wreck her life; her plans for advanced education would be shattered. She says "I cannot choose to be expelled, so I have no choice but to accept the punishment. This seems very strange and it scares me." Roxy, her voice trembling, says "I must choose it also; I cannot be expelled if there is any alternative."

The Dean tells them that Ms. Vaughn will handle the punishment, and turns to her. She tells them "If you are certain that you want to choose this option, be at the green door outside the gym, at the back, at 2:00 on Saturday. You can still choose to be expelled up to that point, but once we go through that door, you will follow every command, without question. Do you understand?"

They both confirm that they understand and they are dismissed.

As they leave, they look at each other and admit how frightened they are. This all sounds terrible, but expulsion would be worse yet. "Maybe it won't be as bad as it seems right now" Roxy states. But she isn't very convincing.

Dominicka is nervous for the rest of the week, increasingly so as Saturday approaches, then finally arrives. She is too nervous to eat. The time approaches 2:00, and she goes to the back of the gym. Roxy arrives a moment later. The door opens and Ms. Vaughn is there. She is wearing a sheer top, with the outline of her nipples very obvious. She has on a skirt, stockings and ankle-strap high heels. She is truly beautiful, but it is hard at the moment for them to appreciate this. "I don't believe what she is wearing" Dominicka thinks. "This is bizarre."

Ms. Vaughn instructs them: "Go into the room over there and remove all of your clothes. Everything. Then put on the shift dress that you will see on the hook. Come back out when you have done this."

This is much stranger than either of them even began to imagine. Dominicka somewhat expected some sort of paddling, but never dreamed that she would be made to undress or put on other clothing. She and Roxy looked at each other, unbelieving, and stood frozen in place. Roxy started to speak, and got as far as "What ...?"

"You agreed to follow every instruction without question. Any further hesitancy or resistance will terminate this process for you and you will be expelled immediately."

Dominicka swallowed hard, then walked into the room and undressed, as did Roxy. Dominicka couldn't help but notice what a cute body Roxy has, and she can see Roxy looking her up and down. They both pulled the shift (a simple one-piece garment) over their heads, then reluctantly walk back to Ms. Vaughn, who says "This way, girls."

You see what appears to be a waist-high upholstered bench. She instructs both of you walk to the side of it and bend over, resting on your elbows. "We will start by inserting a butt plug into you. This will amplify the humiliation and the sensations from your punishment."

They are horrified. What is going on? This is bizarre, they could never have anticipated something like this. Dominicka's face is bright red from embarrassment, and she sees that Roxy's face looks completely shocked. Ms. Vaughn sees the looks on their faces and reminds them that they agreed to follow all instructions. She sternly says "Now! Get in position."

She picks up a butt plug and Dominicka looks at it in disbelief. She thinks "I am supposed to let her put that in my ass? How can this be happening? It is too big!"

Ms. Vaughn tells Roxy to stand up and watch her insert the butt plug into Dominicka. She slides Dominicka's dress up above her waist and tells her to spread her legs and then reach back and spread her cheeks. Dominicka has never been so embarrassed and humiliated. Ms. Vaughn puts on gloves, then squeezes lubricant on the fingers. She touches Dominicka's anus, and Dominicka jumps. "Hold still!" She then slides her finger inside Dominicka, slowly, and makes sure that she is well lubricated. She holds her hand still, with her finger inserted all the way. Then she starts retracting her finger, stopping before completely removing it, and slides it back in again. She does this in and out for half a minute, then withdraws, and now inserts two fingers. Dominicka's eyes squeeze shut and she struggles to hold still. This goes on for a minute or so, loosening Dominicka's sphincter slightly. Ms. Vaughn again withdraws her fingers, and after a moment, inserts three fingers. She slowly inserts them all the way, then stops for a bit. Dominicka is grimacing, but manages to remain still. Roxy, meanwhile, is watching with bulging eyes and thinking "Oh my God, no, no..."

Ms. Vaughn again slides her fingers out and back in, repeatedly, for another minute. By this time Dominicka's sphincter has relaxed somewhat. She removes her fingers, and picks up a butt plug. It has a larger diameter than Ms. Vaughn's three fingers together, but not by a lot.

"Hold still, I'm inserting the butt plug now. You will keep this inside you until we have finished our session."

Ms. Vaughn lubricates it, places the tip against Dominicka's anus, and starts pushing it in. It's a tight fit, but Ms. Vaughn takes her time, and finally gets it fully inserted. Much to Dominicka's surprise, it actually feels pretty good, and she feels herself getting a bit wet. "Oh no, I don't understand how I can be getting at all turned on. This is totally humiliating... but the butt plug does feel kind of good, and somehow the humiliation of being on display like this is arousing me."

"OK, Dominicka, stand up and step back. Roxy -- get in position."

Roxy is shaking but does as she is told, slowly. Ms. Vaughn pushes her forward. "Stop delaying." She slides Roxy's dress up. "Spread your butt cheeks."

Ms. Vaughn puts on a fresh glove, and then subjects Roxy to exactly the same treatment that Dominicka received. Watching her hold her butt cheeks apart and seeing her pussy is actually very sexy. Once her butt plug is in Ms. Vaughn has them both bend over the bench again and spread their legs a bit. Ms. Vaughn slides both of their dresses up to their waists again, then after a moment, reaches down and slides her hands across their pussies. Both of them jump and utter a small shriek. Dominicka is totally shocked by this -- what does this have to do with punishment? She is also dismayed that she is wet.

Ms. Vaughn lifts her hands up and looks at her fingers. "Well, this is interesting, you girls are getting excited by this. And I must say, seeing your lovely asses and pussies is quite pleasurable for me also."

"Roxy, we'll start with you. Come around to the end of the bench and bend over it." The bench has restraints on the legs and along the sides. "Hold still while I bind your legs to the bench. Then stretch your arms forward and they'll be restrained as well. Dominika, you will watch, and you will receive the same after Roxy is punished. Feel free to scream or cry, nobody will be able to hear you."

Once Roxy is in position, Ms. Vaughn slides Roxy's dress up to her shoulders. She is nude from there down. Ms. Vaughn picks up a large wooden paddle. She positions herself to the side of Roxy, and tells her "You must count the strokes out loud. If you fail to count, or count incorrectly, we will start over."

She raises the paddle, then brings it down with a resounding "smack" sound. "Ooowwwww...." Ms. Vaughn raises the paddle again, and says "What did you forget?" "One, that was number one!" "Too late, my dear, we begin again." "Smack!"

"One!" shouts Roxy. "Oww....."

"Smack!" "Two!" shouts Roxy. Tears are forming -- from the pain, but also from the humiliating position she finds herself in. And having Dominicka standing there watching. As she is being struck, she naturally clenches her butt, but with the butt plug in, this creates an odd sensation.

The paddle continues to smack against her ass until she reaches the count of ten. Her ass is bright red, with some faint bruising starting to appear. Ms. Vaughn sets the paddle down, and Roxy breathes a sigh of relief. It hurt, but it was bearable. The pain was somehow spreading a warmth through to her pussy. Clenching on the butt plug with every stroke was actually somewhat arousing. "Thank God that is over" Roxy said. "No, it isn't. That was only the beginning." Ms. Vaughn picks up a substantial cane. "Now we go to stage two."

Roxy started to yell, "No!" but stopped before finishing. If she didn't comply then all of this so far was for nothing. "Don't forget to count." said Ms. Vaughn.

Ms. Vaughn swished the cane through the air a few times, then brought it down across Roxy's ass. Roxy jerked and bucked against the restraints, crying and screaming "Eleven!"

The cane continued to stripe Roxy's ass, with an immediate welt forming after every stroke. Roxy was crying, and shouting out the count as each stroke landed.

During this time Dominicka was watching Roxy's whipping. Knowing that she will be receiving the same is terrifying. Every time that Roxy is struck Dominicka's apprehension increases. But, strangely, watching her get caned is also somehow exciting. The fact that it excites her also horrifies her. She feels herself getting wetter, in spite of knowing what is to come.

Ms. Vaughn sets the cane down, then rubs Roxy's ass, and her hand travels to Roxy's pussy. "My, my, your pussy is wet. Very interesting." Ms. Vaughn has a knowing look and a smile.

Roxy is embarrassed by being turned on from being whipped. "Ok, now the last part. Get ready." "No, this can't be true, more whipping?" But apparently so. Ms. Vaughn has picked up a leather belt. She stands there looking at Roxy's ass, and Roxy is waiting for the next strike. The waiting is making this all even more difficult.

She brings the belt down with a loud slapping sound, and Roxy's body jumps again. Dominicka jumps as well, from the sound, and knowing that she will be feeling that belt on her ass in moments. "Twenty-one!" she shouts. The belt strikes again and again. Broader welts and some bruising is appearing all over her ass.

When the count reaches thirty, Ms. Vaughn stops, and caresses Roxy again, rubbing her ass, her back, and finally her pussy. Roxy is even wetter; Dominicka can see this from where she is standing. While Ms. Vaughn is feeling Roxy's wet pussy, with her other hand she reaches under her own skirt and starts fingering herself. Dominicka is shocked; this is completely unexpected, and just seems wrong. In spite of herself, Dominicka's watching Ms. Vaughn rub Roxy's pussy while fingering herself ... she certainly didn't expect this! But it excites her even more. Ms. Vaughn has only thigh-high stockings on underneath her skirt.

She releases Roxy, and tells her to stand where Dominicka is, then directs Dominicka to the bench. Ms. Vaughn fastens her ankles and wrists to the bench and steps back. She lies there waiting, legs slightly spread, and the butt plug still in place. Roxy is watching, and Ms. Vaughn notices that Dominicka's pussy is glistening. Ms. Vaughn's expression indicates that she is turned on as well. Ms. Vaughn raises her own skirt and fingers herself again. She unbuttons her blouse and her breasts are uncovered, her nipples erect. She uses one hand to tweak her nipples while fingering herself with the other one. Her face becomes flushed; she is obviously quite aroused.

Ms. Vaughn unfastens her skirt. It drops to the floor and she steps out of it, then she removes her blouse and is left standing wearing only thigh high stockings and ankle strap high heels. Dominicka and Roxy are shocked. The atmosphere has become sexually charged for all of them.

She picks up the paddle and says "Count", then lands the first smack. Dominicka's body jerks, and she screams "One!" The next smack lands. "Two!"

The pain is causing a hot feeling through Dominicka's pussy and her clit is tingling. Ms. Vaughn continues striking Dominicka until the count of ten. Dominicka looks over at Roxy and is surprised; she is fingering herself with one hand and tweaking a nipple with the other. Her face is flushed and her eyes very bright.

After the paddle, Ms. Vaughn waits for a minute, then picks up the cane. Dominicka actually wants to feel the cane across her ass now, to make her pussy even hotter. The first strike lands and leaves a welt. But instead of screaming, she groans and says "Eleven!" She waits for the next one, her pussy tingling. "Twelve!"

Ms. Vaughn continues until the count reaches twenty, then sets the cane down, and picks up the belt. She feels between Dominicka's legs and smiles as she withdraws her hand, her fingers glistening. She shocks both of the girls by inserting her fingers into her mouth and, smiling, licks her fingers clean. Dominicka waits for the belt, wanting to feel it, and it finally lands across her ass. The pain drives a spike of pleasure straight to her clit. The whipping continues, hurting, but also driving her mad with sexual excitement.

Ms. Vaughn releases Dominicka. She then lies back on a raised padded platform, spreading her legs. Her face is flushed and she tells the girls "Both of you -- come here, you need to make me cum!" Neither of the girls has ever had a sexual experience with another woman, or even thought about doing so, but at the moment they are both so aroused that they find themselves eager to do as directed.

Dominicka kneels down and moves her head toward Ms. Vaughn's groin, then tentatively extends her tongue and tastes Ms. Vaughn's wetness. The taste is sweet, and Dominicka starts licking Ms. Vaughn's pussy, thrusting her tongue inside, and flicking the tip of her tongue against her clit. Roxy has one of Ms. Vaughn's nipples in her mouth, and she is tweaking the other one. Ms. Vaughn is moaning in pleasure, her body writhing as her excitement mounts. She finally spasms, raising her hips and screaming with pleasure as she cums, a bit of liquid squirting from her pussy.

After her pulse returns to normal she sits up and tells the girls "That was excellent. Thrashing your beautiful bottoms was such a turn on that I had to finish. Now you girls need to cum as well."

She directs Dominicka to lie on her back on the platform, then tells Roxy to get above her, in the 69 position, so that each has the other's pussy in their face. This feels so strange to them, but as turned on as they are, they both eagerly comply. They lick and finger each other until each cums, shouting as they do. The butt plugs made their orgasms especially intense.

Once they caught their breath, Ms. Vaughn instructs them both to turn over, onto their stomachs, and reach back and spread their butt cheeks. She puts gloves on, and, holding several paper towels, removes the butt plug from each of them, placing them on the towels. "OK girls, stand up, and you can hug each other." Dominicka finds that she indeed has a desire to hug Roxy, and finds herself leaning forward to kiss her. They kiss lightly, then pull their heads back, looking at each other with some surprise, then their expressions change to desire and acceptance, and they kiss again, this time deeply, tongues probing. Neither of them doubts that they will be seeing a lot more of each other.

Ms. Vaughn walks over to them, and embraces the two of them simultaneously. "You girls did an excellent job of accepting your punishment, and you won't be expelled. You are both beautiful." She turns to Roxy and kisses her, and the kiss turns into a deep kiss. Then she turns to Dominicka and does the same.

"Get dressed, and go about your business. Do either of you have any questions or comments?"

Dominicka says "I do. I'm going to cheat again, as soon as I can, to be back here for the same punishment." Roxy smiled, and nodded. Ms. Vaughn had a knowing smile, and released them from her embrace, sending them on their way.

DS01562
DS01562
8 Followers