Cheating My Girlfriend

Story Info
A crazy night out.
753 words
3.95
16.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I m Pete, 43 years old and with my girlfriend Angy we were going out for drinks on a Saturday night at the club of our town.

Angy is 27 years old and she works as a model and we were invited at the party of her agency. The VIP area of the club was only for the party and as soon as we arrived, we saw the most beautiful boys and girls of the city.

We were having so much fun drinking and socializing with all these people, when I noticed a tall very handsome guy, near at Angy's age, staring at me.

I m always attracted to men, something that I don't share with anyone, specially the good looking guys like that one and I didn't hesitate to give some glances back, kissing Angy occasionally to let him understand the situation.

He didn't waste any time and he came closer, chatting with people close to me, when he finally turn and talk to me.

"Hi, I'm Joe how are you?"

"Hi Joe I m Pete. What an amazing party right?"

"Yes definitely. Are you with Angy? She's one of the most beautiful girls around. You are very lucky."

"Yes, thank you she s amazing. And you are hands down the most beautiful guy in the party."

"Oh thank you. Would you mind to have some shots at the bar?"

Watching Angy being busy dancing with her friends, I nodded yes and we headed at the bar in the middle of the club. Drinking the shots, Joe was staring at me even more, and with all this crowd around us I decided to make the first move.

I put my hand on his waist, while we were chatting and I felt the electricity in his body.

He then put his hand on mine waist and then started slowly sliding it down on my ass. As soon as I didn't reacted, he put his other hand on my crotch, feeling me dick getting stronger.

"You seem to like that don't you?" he said.

"You are so beautiful," I answered grabbing his hand and forcing it on my crotch.

He said "Do you want us to find a more private place?"

I told him then to follow me and I walked at the restrooms on the other side of the club.

As this area was not very crowdy, I found a cabin and I entered in with Joe following me inside.

As soon as the door closed, we started kissing with mouths and tongues like crazy, and both our hands, searching each other 's bodies.

He then started to unzip my pants and put his hand on my cock above my underwear, until he put it out and knelt on his knees in front of me.

Looking at me, he started liking the head of my cock with his tongue, and with his closed lips, he caressed it in circles.

I told him to unbutton his pants, and putting saliva in two fingers of mine, I started to play with his anus, while he was blowing me as far and fast he could go, I front of me.

The show was amazing with this beautiful guy in front of me licking me like that and after he blow me for a few minutes I stand him up and I turned him around, facing the wall and I put a condom in my dick.

I grabbed his right leg with my hand, and with my left hand I started to press my cock against his ass. He then turned and kissed me while the head of my dick was already in, and told me "Please fuck me baby." I pushed a little harder and my cock slide in his ass, and after a few strokes, I left his leg hit the ground, and started to fuck him hard and fast, while touching him with my hands all over his body. I then paced the rhythm by putting my hands on his shoulders. Then I grabbed his cock with my right hand, and after a few strokes, we both started cumming, me inside the condom and him on my hand.

"That was amazing," he said turning around and kissing me in passion. "I loved fucking you baby, we should meet again with more comfort," I replied.

"Yes, definitely," he said pausing the kiss for a moment.

Catching our breaths we put our clothes on, exchanged phone numbers and I returned at the party at my girlfriend.