Cheating on Kate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never told Sam about Luke, but I often talked to him "about this guy", y'know? Whenever I felt frustrated, I ranted about him to Sam - I just had to make sure not to give away too many details, so he wouldn't piece together that it was Luke. And of course I never mentioned that "this guy" was dating someone. Just that I was...well, one of many, I guess.

Sam was always very supportive, and was never judgmental about my "sluttiness".

At the same time, I was trying to pull info out of him on Luke, because they were such good friends. Carefully though, so he wouldn't suspect anything. I'd usually play the concerned flatmate card, like all I cared about was Kate and making sure she didn't get her heart broken.

Eventually Sam told me that Luke had quite the history with women, but that he swore it was all behind him. Sam believed him - he said Luke would never lie to him.

So I was like, really concerned at this point.

And not just for Kate.

But fuck me, that somehow made me even more attracted to Luke. I honestly couldn't tell you why...I really hate the way our hormones work...

As the weeks passed, I just kept feeling more and more conflicted about the whole thing. Sneaking around and flirting behind Kate's back was so fucking hot...but I knew what we were doing was wrong. A complete betrayal of my best friend. My housemate!

Meanwhile, our sex life had quickly been changing. For the worse. Our encounters were getting shorter, my orgasms rarer. It was like he was becoming more selfish in bed - we'd do a lot of quickies where he'd cum into me, but leave me unsatisfied. "We have to be sneaky," he'd tell me. "Kate could get home any moment."

Of course, we never had that same sense of urgency when *he* was the one getting off. Only when he was done, and it was my turn.

So I started feeling like I was nothing but a cumrag to him...but at the same time, I could never say no to him.

There was even something about the way he'd use me. It was frustrating, but...god, weirdly hot. Like, he'd given up on any pretence. He was flagrantly just using me for sex.

He was fucking his girlfriend's housemate. From what I heard through the wall, she'd do anything for him...but for some reason, that still wasn't enough. He wanted more.

He wanted me.

I really shouldn't have found that as much of a turn-on as I did.

It was about two and a half months after we first hooked up that things changed. He'd been with Kate for about four or five months at that point - according to Sam, basically a new record.

He told me that he thought Kate and Luke were really good together, that maybe they were destined to be. I don't know if he really believed it, or if he was just trying to make me feel better about my friend dating him.

Of course, I had my own theory.

From what I could tell, his relationships normally ended when he was caught cheating, or got sick of just being with the one girl.

With Kate, that wasn't an issue. He had her...and he had me. All under the same roof.

Anyway, it was a weekend. Kate had worked late the previous night, so Luke had come over and fucked me in her bed. Oh, yeah, that was something that had started happening. Like, whenever we were alone we both knew sex was going to happen. If there was stuff on my bed, sometimes we'd do it on the floor, or the couch, but one time we silently agreed that we weren't in the mood for that.

And so we fucked in Kate's bed.

I was a little freaked out afterwards, that first time, but Luke promised me she wouldn't notice.

Well, actually, he promised me that he'd fuck her as soon as she got home, so even if there WAS anything odd in her bed, she'd assume it was just because they'd just had sex there.

Lying in Kate's bed, trying not to let her boyfriend's cum drip out of me onto the sheets...I couldn't help but imagine him fucking her in just a few hours.

Thinking of me.

Anyway, the next day I had Sam over. We were hanging out and talking. At one point, Luke and Kate - who were in their room - just started doing it. Like, really loudly.

And I was really annoyed, but also very frustrated and turned on. Like I said, Luke didn't seem to care if I came any more - it was all about him.

It was pretty awkward having Sam there, the two of us listening to their screams. We nervously laughed, and blushed, and tried to joke about it. He was like, super adorable, the way it made him uncomfortable.

And I don't know what happened...at one point, something just broke in me.

I leaned forward and kissed him.

Like I just felt so shitty and used and neglected. I needed to feel wanted, I needed the attention and affection that Luke wasn't giving me. And I guess deep down I also wanted to take revenge and make Luke jealous...like, if he can fuck other girls, why should I be faithful to him? He was taking me for granted and I wanted it to stop.

He was so sure I was bluffing when I joked about hooking up with Sam. And to be fair, I had been...until then.

So I just started kissing Sam.

He was shocked, to say the least. Between kisses he gasped: "What are you doing?"

I panted back "Don't worry," and unzipped his pants.

"Amelia," he said breathily. "You don't have to...-" and I just replied "I need this" between kisses as I pulled down his boxers and freed his cock.

He was already hard. His cock was not too big - I'd say below average, but pretty. I didn't look at it for long though, I just pulled down my own pants and sat in his lap. "Are you sure?" he asked again; it was soooo cute. I guess he just didn't believe it was happening.

I just nodded back and slipped him inside me, moaning softly as I did.

I'd fucked two different guys in the apartment in the past twelve hours.

Now I knew how Luke felt.

My eyes widened at the thought. Was I Sam in that relationship...or was I Luke? Was I the hot one who turned him on, or the sex you have because your other fuck partner isn't available?

I closed my eyes and tried not to think about it.

Sam was still fully-clothed (except his pants, pulled down halfway), and I was still wearing my top. We were in the living-room, so I didn't want to get naked, because Luke and Kate could come out at any moment. I wasn't shy though, and I moaned loudly as I rode him.

A part of me definitely wanted them to hear me. It would make Kate less likely to suspect anything was happening between me and her boyfriend, if she heard me hooking up with another guy.

And it might make Luke jealous, open his eyes up to the fact that he could lose me if he didn't choose me.

I had to be the Luke, right? There was no way I was Sam...

Anyway. I was riding Sam's pretty little cock, staring into his eyes, moaning into his face, and I could tell this was his dream come true. He was trying so hard not to cum - like, I could see the concentration in his face, it was adorable. We were like a minute into it when he panted "I can't hold back. You should stop, I'm gonna cum."

"It's okay baby," I panted back between kisses. "You can cum inside me."

I'm on the pill, so it doesn't worry me. Anyway, he tried focusing for like another ten seconds, then he just exploded into me with a cute moan.

Even though I was mad at Luke for cumming into me after like five minutes and leaving me unsatisfied, I wasn't mad at Sam. He really tried and he was so cute - after he came inside me, he immediately started apologizing and asked if I wanted him to "finish me".

I turned him down. "I just want to cuddle," I said, hugging him tightly.

We cuddled for the next thirty minutes. This was what I was missing from Luke, the gentleness. When we were done, he'd always boot me out. "In case Kate comes home". But being held by Sam felt so good and I just felt so loved in that moment. Sam was stroking my back the whole time.

For the next ten minutes or so, we just sat there silently, as Kate and Luke loudly wrapped up. And she came, of course...

After they went quiet, we started talking. "You, uhh, want to talk about what just happened?" Sam said.

"I'm sorry I attacked you," I said. "I just had so much frustration pent up in me."

"I'm sorry I couldn't last longer," he apologized again.

"Don't worry about it," I said, stroking his face compassionately. "You did okay. I enjoyed it."

That really made him smile...I think he was about as lonely as I was.

I honestly expected it to be a one-off thing. Like I said, I wasn't into Sam, not really. We'd both just needed some affection.

And I'd wanted to make Luke jealous.

Which, by the way, he was. The next time we were alone, he unleashed on me. He told me he felt betrayed, he even called me a slut.

Part of me wanted to point out that he was talking shit, but...I dunno. What was the point? If he couldn't see that me sleeping with Sam and him sleeping with Kate were two sides of the same coin, I doubted that me saying anything was going to make a difference.

And so I'd just let him rant and shout. Honestly, I kind of enjoyed it a little. Like, it showed that he cared.

Pathetic, right? But it's true.

So he was standing there, verbally abusing me, and I was sitting there and not saying anything, just getting madder and madder. And then, just as I thought I was going to lose my temper...

...we had hate sex.

It was...wow. It felt so great. I literally despised him at the moment, but he was finally fucking me properly. It wasn't just a quickie.

He was being very rough. He choked me, he threw me around the bed, spanked me hard, and he was talking down to me the whole time. "You like getting fucked, huh, you little slut?" Stuff like that.

I don't know what it was. The passion, maybe, or the attention. Or maybe, in that moment, I just liked being treated like a whore. Whatever it was, it was so sexy.

My head was face-down in my bedsheets (we were in my bed, this time - twenty-four hours, three rooms, two guys), his hand was grabbing my hair right at the base, and he was basically using me as a fleshlight as he slid his thick cock in and out of me.

"Whore," he gasped - just that one word, but it was enough to send me over the edge. For the first time in, like, weeks, I came during sex. I hadn't cum with Sam the previous night, I hadn't cum with Luke in almost a month, but while my housemate's boyfriend hate-fucked me and called me a whore, I managed to cum.

Luke ended up cumming on my face.

I wish I could say that woke me up, or something. That cheating on my housemate's boyfriend with his best friend had somehow made me realize how fucked up the entire situation was, and I went and found someone halfway between the two. Someone with the tenderness of Sam and the attractiveness of Luke.

I mean, like I said, I know I'm hot. I'm sure if I had really put the effort in, I could have found someone like that.

That would have been the moral thing to do. The sensible thing to do. The smart thing to do.

So of course, I didn't do any of it.

Instead, I kept seeing Sam.

It wasn't even like he pressured me into it. Like, at all. The next time I saw him, he made it really clear that he valued me as a friend, and that if what had happened on the couch was a one-off, he'd be totally fine with it, that his priority was just keeping me in his life in any capacity.

Sometimes when I'm at a crossroads, I stop and wonder what Kate would do. She's been my best friend for my entire life, so I have a pretty good idea of how she thinks. Sometimes her reaction surprises me, like when I talked to her about Luke coming around, but for the most part I can tell exactly what she's going to do.

Obviously, Kate wouldn't have gotten into this situation. She'd never, ever do to me what I'd done to her. It just wouldn't happen. But if she did, she'd confess to me, take the consequences, and break things off with both of them. Sam AND Luke.

And then she'd probably go join a nunnery or something, I don't know. Recognize that if you get into situations like this, there's probably something wrong with you, and you should go and give yourself to Jesus.

But I doubt Jesus fucks as well as Luke does.

Sam's smart as hell, I think I mentioned that. Luke, meanwhile, is pretty much the definition of young, dumb, and full of cum.

Kate's sensible. Kind. Sweet.

And...well, like I said. I'm more of a Luke than a Sam.

So, yeah. I didn't do any of that.

Instead, I grabbed Sam's shirt, and pulled his mouth to mine. This was the third time we'd kissed, and I liked it. It didn't send electricity up my spine, or soak my panties, but...it was nice.

I needed nice. That's what I told myself - after the way Luke treated me, I needed nice in my life.

But what I would have told myself, if I was being honest, was that with the way Luke treated me, I didn't need the spark.

I basically had it all. Both tenderness and passion. Just...in two different boys.

Cheating on Kate

by BurroGirl18 and Pan

Chapter 4

So it was New Years Eve.

We were at this house party. All of us. Luke and Kate, and then I was Sam's date. He was really proud to be, like, showing me off. We'd been seeing each other for a few weeks at that point. He wasn't over as much as Luke...and, if I'm being honest, we weren't having sex as often as me and Luke.

Sam was sweet. Kind. Very expressive and loving...he basically worshipped me, and he wasn't afraid to show it.

But Luke was...fuck, Luke was something else.

Once he found out I was dating Sam, he was just...insatiable. I dunno if he was claiming his territory, or jealous, or if it was just one of those things where you don't know what you've got until it's threatened, but...yeah. I'd guess we were having sex like, four or five times a week.

That might not sound like much, but you've got to remember - he was dating someone else. *I* was dating someone else. We both had partners who we had to hide it from...and one of them lived with me!

I wish I could tell you that the sex had gotten better, but he was just as selfish as ever. That first time, when he went down on me before fucking me, just to get me off...he hadn't done anything like that in months.

But at the same time, even though things hadn't gotten 'better', it was suddenly sooo much hotter.

God, it makes me feel like such an awful person. I mean, fuck, at this point it's hard to deny...I'm an awful person. Cheating on my boyfriend with his best friend, who was cheating on MY best friend (and housemate). Yeah. Ain't no way to spin that so I come out smelling of roses.

When I started dating Sam, it's like it lit a fire under Luke. He'd always wanted me, he had never tried to hide that. But suddenly...he *wanted* me. He was so possessive, it was almost primal. He'd kiss me while we fucked, like he was trying to devour me as he drove himself into me. He'd hold me so hard, it left bruises.

Kate would be standing right in front of him while he fucked me with his eyes. He'd stare at me with such heat, I could barely breathe.

I felt like I was always, always wet. And every single chance he got, Luke would take advantage of that.

Luke was over a lot, so we had a lot of opportunities.

When my pussy wasn't dripping with arousal, it was dripping with Luke's cum. He was finishing inside me more and more. For the past few months, he'd been cumming in my mouth, on my face, on my tits...but now that he was competing with Sam, it's like he wanted to get as much of his seed inside me as possible. To mark me as his own.

It wasn't just Luke, thought. The fact that I was...god, it's so hard to even admit this.

The fact that I was cheating on my boyfriend - someone who wanted nothing more than to love me and take care of him...

Yeah. Whenever Luke wasn't fucking me, I was playing with myself imagining that he was. The knowledge that I was in a relationship with a boy who liked me, a loving man who would have walked on glass to make me happy...and that I was being taken at every opportunity by his best friend.

Fuck. I'd start throbbing just thinking about it.

It was a recipe for disaster, really. Luke and I were starting to push limits, break rules that we'd never broken before. Whenever Luke was over, we'd started watching movies together more and more...and on nights that Kate had work in the morning, we'd coincidentally pick such lonnnng movies.

She'd always bail about halfway through, and we'd use the sound of the film to mask what we were doing.

At first we were at least a little smart about it. Like, I'd give him head under a blanket, so that if she came in, we'd have time to get everything back into place before she saw anything.

Well, Luke likes watching my 'pretty little mouth' suck him off, so it wasn't long before we ditched the blanket.

It was like we were recreating that first night. Me, bent over on the couch, taking Luke's beautiful big dick inside my mouth. He was meant to be watching Kate's door so we could get back into place if she came back in (the movie was so loud, we wouldn't have heard her opening the door), but every time I looked up he was staring at me, his eyes burning possessively into mine, watching as I took his whole dick inside my throat.

I loved it. Fuck, I fucking *loved* it. The feeling of being used like that, the risk, the knowledge that even though he was dating my best friend, he was *mine*. He was with her publicly, but his cock was mine. He wanted me so much, even the fact that Kate was sleeping in the next room wasn't enough to stop him.

I have no idea what we would have done if she'd walked out. We told ourselves that we could have hidden what we were doing - Kate's door faces the TV, so she wouldn't have seen me, straight away.

That was bad enough. I mean, that was worse than bad. Every night for a week, I sucked Luke's cock, getting down on my knees the moment Kate left the room.

But it wasn't enough. For either of us.

I remember the night it happened. I remember the feel of Luke's cock throbbing in my mouth. My tongue was moving around his head, my hand pumping the exposed skin that I didn't have in my lips...my other hand was between my legs, stroking my panties.

I was so goddamn wet.

Without a word, Luke reached down, grabbed my shoulder, and guided me onto the couch. I knew what he was doing. In the heat of the moment like that, we didn't need words - we had a sexual connection, and knew exactly what the other wanted.

That makes it so much worse, if you think about it. I knew Luke knew what I wanted - he'd proven that to me, again and again. But he was just too lazy, or too selfish to give it to me. He knew what would get me off, what would drive me wild, but compared to what he wanted...it didn't matter.

And he knew I'd give him exactly what he wanted, even if I got nothing in return.

He knew I'd give him anything.

Luke moved me onto the couch, and spread my legs. I hadn't been close to cumming, not really - I hadn't been stroking myself to cum, more just to...I dunno, stoke the flames. Sucking Luke's cock was hot, but it wasn't enough to get me off.

Which he knew. Maybe that's why he decided to give me exactly what I wanted.

What we both wanted.

My eyes widened as he moved my panties to the side, but I didn't object. I didn't resist, not even a little. I was on all fours on the couch, my best friend in the next room, trembling with anticipation as her boyfriend prepared to fuck me.

"Good girl," he gently whispered, and I shuddered with pleasure. It was a real effort not to let out a moan as Luke's bulbous head moved between my legs, parting my lips, sliding inside me.

Oh, god. He was going to fuck me. He was going to fuck me while his girlfriend lay just a few feet away.

I had never wanted anything more.

If Kate had come out, there was nothing we could have done. She wouldn't have seen it, not immediately - she wouldn't have witnessed Luke's long, thick cock disappearing inside me.