Cheating on Logan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take a picture and text it to Logan," she said. "And tell him I will sue him for everything he is worth if he posts it anywhere."

"You trust him not to do it?" Jaxon asked as he snapped the picture of her kissing her middle finger at him.

"He is a pussy who is so worried about his image, he is too weak of a person to do it," she said.

Chloe walked into the bathroom and wiped the cum off her face with one of Logan's shirts. She came back into the bedroom and finished packing her stuff up with Jaxon's help. After getting dressed in a loose-fitting red tank top and short denim shorts, and packing the last bag, she leaped into Jaxon's arms and gave him a long, deep kiss. He held her up with one arm while carrying the bag with the other, leaving the house of Logan Paul for the final time, fittingly with a middle finger in the air towards the house.

12