Cheating on My Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I left the hotel, my mind was spinning. What an amazing night. What an amazing lover. Why couldn't I have met him before I met my husband. Shit, I thought, my husband. I turned my phone on to find that he had been blowing it up for hours, wondering where I was. My heart stopped then began to beat out of my chest. I stared down at the phone wondering if I should call him or text him. My fingers began to move across the screen, my body was telling me to text. I texted "hey baby, work went really late and I am on my way home now, don't wait up, I really tired." I hit send. Seconds later he responded with "ok". His response pissed me off. After all that worry his response was "ok". Fuck him, I thought, then I laughed out loud and thought, no fucking him anymore, ever!

When I arrived home, I slipped off my clothes in the laundry room and headed to the bedroom in just my bra and panties. My husband was in bed snoring. I ducked into the bathroom and turned on the light. I looked into the mirror. Holy shit, I was a mess. My hair was all over the place. There was dried cum in my hair and on my chest. My make-up looked like I had put it on drunk and out of my mind. I looked down at my panties and they were soaked through completely. They looked like I had pissed myself. I pulled my bra and panties off quickly and hid them in the hamper. I did my best to brush the cum out of my hair, then washed my face and brushed my teeth. As I finished, I looked over to my husband's side of the sink. His tooth brush was sitting upright a glass, waiting to be fucked with.

I reached over to his tooth brush and picked it up. I took it firmly on my hand and dipped it into my freshly fucked pussy. The brush came out covered in gooey white cum. I placed it back into the glass and shut the light off and went back into the bedroom. I put on a fresh pair of panties and my night gown and slid into bed. My husband woke up and rolled over and gave me a kiss. I slipped him my tongue to be sure he had some of James in his mouth. He just told me no, he was tired and rolled back over. I rolled over and just let my mind run. I had just cheated on my sexless husband with an amazing lover. A Black lover with a huge cock, that gave me an orgasm like I had never had before. I wanted it again and I wanted it very badly. As I shifted in the bed, my new necklace fell to the side. I reached up and rubbed it between my fingers, closed my eyes and smiled. This was my key to pleasure and it was in my hand. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of James leaking out of me till I fell to sleep.

12