Cheating Pool Table Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jackal54641
Jackal54641
2,287 Followers

I heard my girlfriend let out a little gasp as he did.

He gazed up at her, giving her a triumphant smirk. Then he ran his tongue up to her belly button where he gave a sensual lick and a wet kiss on her pierced belly button.

Alex let out a little moan, and couldn't resist putting her hand on the back of his head, holding him there for a second longer. From where I lay, I could see her eyes flutter shut. It wasn't just for her benefit. She actually enjoyed it.

Then Justin climbed back to his feet. "For your sake, I hope you wore underwear," he grinned and folded his arms, waiting for her to remove her jeans.

Alex turned so her butt was facing the guys, and sashayed her hips as she worked her tight jeans down the round curve of her hips. Her thong was black lace that matched her bra. She pushed them down to her feet, and kicked them off. Alex was never a shy girl. She worked hard on that body and she wasn't the least bit embarrassed about it.

She already figured that Justin and Mike were rendered speechless. Without turning to see their expressions, she climbed onto the nearest bar stool, twirled around once in the stool as she crossed her legs, and offered them a toothy grin filled with her perfect white teeth. Her grin pulled wide, showing her dimples.

About the best that they could muster was to compliment her ass. And they completely flubbed their next series of shots.

"Glad you boys appreciate it," she smirked. "Unlike the passed out guy over there," she hooked her thumb at me, and I had to squeeze my eyelids shut in the hopes that they wouldn't notice that I was fully conscious.

"Well for all of our sakes, I just hope he stays passed out," Mike commented.

Justin couldn't just let it go. "Does he work as hard on his body as we do?" He asked, running his hands over his bronze six pack-- something that I definitely didn't have since I was about 19.

Alex's alcohol fueled haze allowed her eyes to drink in the sight of the guys. "Definitely not," she said. And despite the insult, my cock throbbed again. I could feel a small wet spot forming as a few drops of precum ran from the tip.

Justin reached out and took Alex's hand. He ran her fingertips over his hard body. She let him, her long fingers lingering on his manly body. "You're only going to distract yourself," Alex said, absentmindedly.

"I think it's the game that's distracting us," Mike added, stepping beside his buddy and letting Alex take a feel of his body too. "The whole point of the game was an excuse to all get naked."

Alex allowed a smirk. "Maybe for you," she teased. She hopped off the stool and took her turn, bending far over the table. Really, the shot she was lining up at this point was merely an excuse to tease some more. She stood between Mike and Justin, knowing full well they were admiring the curves of her practically bare ass. She swayed her hips a little, enjoying the attention as she lined up her shot.

CLACK!

And with that, she sealed their fate. Their pants would be coming off. But neither one looked unhappy by this development.

"Ohhh you're good." Justin said.

"You have no idea how good," Alex responded, perching her butt on the edge of the table, crossing her legs, and waiting with the same anticipation that they'd shown her when she was stripping.

"I've got a pretty good picture in my head," Justin licked his lips obscenely.

"Are you going to swagger all day?" Alex sighed, "Or are you going to lose those pants?" Alex stroked the end of the pool cue and moved it close to her mouth. She ran the end of it across her bottom lip, never taking her eyes off both men. Their bodies were her trophy.

Teasing her right back, Justin rested his hands on the table and gave her a view of his butt as he unsnapped his pants. From across the room, I could hear his zipper slide down. When he pushed his pants down his butt, I heard my girlfriend gasp.

Justin wasn't wearing underwear. He was dropping his jeans, and wearing nothing else.

"Does this mean I win?" Alex asked. Her eyes popping at the sight of his firm butt.

"You tell me, dimples," he replied. When he turned around, I again heard Alex gasp.

"Oh my god," she said. I could see that her eyes were definitely not above his belt-line. She was staring at his package, and as he stepped into view, I understood why. His cock was practically a muscle in itself. It swayed between his thighs, semi-rigid and growing as the excitement of Alex's wandering eye brought his manhood to life.

Alex's eyes flicked to Mike. "Now your turn," she said, and gently bit down the end of her pool cue.

Mike was in gym shorts, and unlike his friend, he was wearing underwear. But that didn't stop him from surrendering both articles, just to keep things even with Justin. I heard Alex gasp again. I'm not sure what they feed young men these days, but Mike was almost as gifted as Justin. His cock was a little shorter and a little thicker.

And one thing that they both had in common was that they had me beat. I always considered myself average in size, but these guys were definitely packing some heat.

"I'm guessing that's not a gasp of disappointment?" Mike folded his arms, and to just show off, he tensed his cock, making it spasm slightly. Like Justin, he was also semi-hard from the thrill of being on display like this in front of a hot mostly naked woman.

"It's certainly not what I'm used to," Alex admitted with a smile, earning a laugh out of the two men.

I admit that hearing such a comment broke my heart a little. She was never the type to insult me behind my back. Or at least... so I thought. I felt like I barely knew this woman. Of course... I often felt that way when she drank. Tunnel vision would kick in and I didn't seem to matter.

"Wow, you're mean," Justin grinned, relishing in her compliment.

"I'm not saying anything I wouldn't say to his face," Alex waved her hand dismissively.

"So does this mean the game is over?" Mike asked, eyeing up Alex's figure, still mostly covered in her bra and undies.

"It means that I'd say I won," Alex nods.

"And we didn't even get to see all of you," Justin replies, sounding disappointed.

To their surprise, Alex reached behind her back and started to unhook her bra. "Maybe I can say the same about you," she said, eyeing their cocks. They weren't fully hard. "I want to see just how big they can get," she smirked.

Her bra came loose and there was nothing shy about the way she tossed it away. It landed on the floor near where I was laying. My heart was pounding so hard in my chest that I was sure they could all hear it.

The men were treated to the sight of my girlfriend's firm perky breasts and her puffy pink nipples.

Alex pushed her panties down her slender legs and kicked them off. Her smooth shaved pussy on display, revealed to the two of them. The three of them standing in a little circle around the pool table, completely revealed to each other. Nothing hidden.

The men's responses were almost immediate. Their big meaty cocks swelled very quickly now, pointing straight at the object of their desire-- my girlfriend.

"So what do we do now?" Justin asked, still smirking. "Do we just stand here and gawk at each other for a while until we have to put our clothes back on and pretend this never happened?"

"I'll show you what we do," Alex said, turning and shoving the remaining balls on the pool table into their pockets. She turned and pulled Mike toward her. The young gym rat came willingly. She pulled his face into hers, while her other hand grasped for his cock. She found it quickly-- how could she not, with his size? Mike pressed her back against the edge of the table and the two began to aggressively kiss. The alcohol and built-up desire fueling their passion. I could hear them making out wetly.

Mike sighed as Alex's hand worked his stiff member, stroking him against her thigh. Justin didn't need to be coaxed. He stepped closer, and his hands started to roam my girlfriend. Particularly down her backside where he could take a feel of that curvy ass.

I couldn't believe this was happening! Well... I could, considering it happened once before. But right here!?! Right now!?! Right in front of me!?! I mean, they thought that I was asleep, but still! It was almost like they didn't care. And that only turned me on further. I reflexively started to thrust against the couch, but almost immediately I knew that was a mistake. It would take very little to set me off. I was too excited, too thrilled by the fact that I had a front row ticket to my girlfriend doing something so cheap and slutty.

The men groaned, as Alex took one cock in each hand. Justin's throbbing member slid against her palm and she teased herself by rubbing their throbbing heads against her thighs. She trailed wet drops of precum along her skin.

Her mouth turned from Mike's face to Justin's. Her mouth found his and my cock shuddered in my pants. They kissed hard as Mike stooped over and began to suck at her chest. He wrapped his lips around her nipple and pulled it eagerly into his hungry mouth. Alex let out a gasp of pleasure. He wasn't being gentle. He pinched her nipple with his teeth.

Alex's hands worked faster on their shafts, pumping them in unison. They were ravaging her-- Justin aggressively working his mouth over hers. Mike squeezing and sucking at her breasts.

I could see her eyes were still shut. She was breathing heavily. Then she dropped to her knees on the basement floor and pulled both eager cocks toward her.

"That's it baby," Justin grinned, and couldn't resist high-fiving his friend. Alex teased each of their cocks. Giving Justin's head a flick with her tongue, then giving Mike's a soft wet kiss. Finally she returned to Justin's manhood and plunged him into her mouth. The cocky stud with the big muscles and the big dick let out a sigh of pleasure. She took her mouth down around him as far as she could, backed off, then plunged again.

He leaned on the table to brace himself. Her hand twisted and milked his cock into her mouth, while her other did the same to Mike. After several long succulent slurps, she turned her head and did the same for Mike. He moaned, reacting the same way that Justin did.

They were both impressed with Alex's blow job. She always gave good head, and I assume it came from her years of collecting various men to fuck. Her cheeks sucked inward as she showed the boys just what her mouth could do. Justin gripped her by the back of the head and helped push her face up and down along Mike's cock.

Alex was moaning the whole time, and I saw one of her hands drift south, between her legs, and start to work in quick little circles over her clit. She was extremely turned on and couldn't keep her hand off of herself.

Then she turned back to Justin and it was his turn again. She alternated in this way, back and forth, until both cocks were soaked with her saliva and her pussy was practically dripping.

Finally, she stood up and bent herself over a corner of the table. She moved Mike in front of her and wrapped her lips around his cock. Justin got behind her, and helped ease one of her legs up on the edge of the table, giving me a view of her bare ass and pussy. I couldn't believe how wet her slit was.

Even more shocking was Justin made no effort to put on a condom. And Alex didn't even suggest one. Then he grabbed her hips and started to ease himself inside of her.

I could hear her muffled moans the moment that the head of his cock started to push inside of her. He was packing some real meat, that she probably wasn't used to. As it entered her body, the noises that she made were a combination of whimpers and moans.

Justin's butt flexed and he started to push himself deeper, invading my girlfriend's pussy until they both moaned with the sensation of him being fully inside of her. Then his hips started to buck and Alex's body pushed back against his to meet his thrusts.

I have to admit, it was the hottest thing I've ever seen. My girlfriend bent over the table, completely naked, with two asshole meatheads fucking her from either end... completely unrestrained about cheating on me while I was less than ten feet away. God, what a whore! And worse yet, I knew that now there was no chance of ever going anywhere without being able to fully trust her to not do something crazy like this again. It would be impossible for me to not have an erection wherever we went, just left wondering...

All three of them were moaning now. The men sank their long meaty cocks in and out of her. Both shafts glistened with her juices. Alex was hard at work, sucking and gobbling up Mike, popping her mouth off of him to flick her tongue along the tip of his cock, working it down his shaft, and teasing his balls with her face. All the while she was working her hips against Justin. Her hand was between her legs, and I could see her fingers working in a frenzy over her clit while Justin pulverized her pink hole. Her fingers reached even further and gently teased the underside of Justin's shaft as he rammed her, feeling his balls as he slapped against.

Alex's mouth finally came off of Mike's cock. "Ohhhh fuck," she gasped. I knew what was about to happen. Whenever Alex is about to climax, she often lets loose with a string of profanities that would make the most hardened sailors blush.

"Oh fuck... oh shit..." she gasped. Her eyes were wide, her mouth slack, and I knew that these were the moments where Alex turned over all control and power to her body. "Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh shhhhhit," she cried out and her body quivered as the orgasm rocked through her.

"Holy shit dude, she's cumming on my cock," Justin was delighted.

As the orgasm subsided, Alex lay panting on the soft green felt of the table. The guys glanced over to me, to make sure I was still asleep. Then they turned their attention back to my girlfriend.

She managed to get a hold of herself once again, and was back on her feet. "Let's see what these muscles can do," she said, turning to Justin and wrapping her arms around his neck.

Justin reached down and gripped her ass, pulling her up into his arms. She threw her legs around his waist and picked her up in a position that I could only dream about doing but didn't have the stamina or the upper body strength. Then he was guiding his cock back into its new home-- her pussy, and easing her down onto it.

He started to bounce her slowly up and down along his length. Then Mike decided to get in on the action. He came up behind her, and held her by the hips.

I could see them positioning themselves for a moment and I knew that Mike was about to tread somewhere that I never have. He was about to violate her ass. Never in my life did I imagine I'd be treated to the sight of my girlfriend being double penetrated. But as they eased her downward, I heard her suck in a harsh breath, and knew that Mike had managed to sink his member into her ass.

"Fuckkkkk," she grunted, squeezing her eyelids shut and biting her lip. Together they started to bounce her up and down. The guys were able to lift her easily, sandwiching Alex and moving her as they wanted to.

Alex threw her head back and started to moan. Her arms roamed this new lover, feeling Justin's flexing biceps. Her feet locked together behind his back.

The men were grunting now, fucking her like animals. I've never seen such a display of raw animal lust like the three of them were demonstrating now. Holy shit, they absolutely didn't care about anything else in the world right now, other than their own selfish needs and desires. They were going to fuck each other senseless, and nothing was going to stop them.

Their bodies were glistening with sweat before long. They were all panting from the effort. I watched my girlfriend be lifted up and down, the two human pistons in front and behind her pushing deep into her body over and over again, bringing her the type of pleasure that I could only try to come close to, but couldn't hold a candle to.

My own cock was throbbing hard now. The sound of their lovemaking was driving me nuts. I desperately needed to touch myself, but I could barely move. I could only thrust softly against the couch. I felt like I was going to explode.

"Fuck me!" Alex was almost yelling now, regardless of my close proximity to them. "Fuck... harder... harder," she was groaning. The men continued to pound her in unison.

Then it began again. "Oh fuck! Oh shit..." threw her arms around Justin's shoulders and pressed her mouth hard against his, muffling her throws of passion as they brought her to orgasm.

I could tell by the way her toes curled behind Justin's back that she was having an intense one, and it must have gone on and on.

I couldn't hold back any longer. I lost control of myself and thrust my cock against the cushion one time too many, and to my horror, realized that I'd edged myself past the point of no return. I tried to hold back but to no avail. I could feel the sensation of my cock releasing and the hot gush of cum shooting into my pants. Wave after wave went into my boxers, making them cling to me.

Following Alex's orgasm, they lowered her back to the floor. I thought for sure that was the end of it, but she still had one final task to perform...

I had never seen Alex go as full blown slutty as she did, but on her knees now, in front of these two strangers, she started to stroke them off, one by one. She sucked at Justin, she stroked Mike.

Her hands were working fast and frenzied. She was desperate to get them off.

Thankfully, they were both so close already from the wild fucking. Justin went first, and Alex planted her lips around the swollen head of his member. I couldn't see him orgasm but I knew it was happening. The way he gripped the table. The way his eyes shut. The way that he grunted. Alex's cheeks puffed. Her hand worked faster, milking him into her lips. And in one motion, she swallowed it all down and popped her mouth off of him.

She ran her tongue around the head of Justin's cock for good measure, making sure to get every last drop. Then it was Mike's turn.

She used both hands on him, hovering his cock in front of her face. And as he started to gasp, she opened wide and let rope after rope shoot out onto her eager tongue.

By the time it was all over, the cum was drying against my stomach. The sexual excitement was over, and I was left with a feeling of empty betrayal. I deliberately waited until Alex, Justin, and Mike had managed to get dressed and clean themselves off a little bit. Then I stood up, pretending to be in a daze, oblivious, but much more sober than before.

"Good morning, Drunkie Drunkerson," Alex greeted me as though she hadn't just been wildly plowed by these two strangers practically right in front of me. How was she so good at this? "Ready to head out?"

"I think so," I managed to choke out, going out of my way to avoid letting her see the visible wet spot in my pants.

Alex never said a word about what she did, and I never let on that I was anything more than passed out on the couch. Regardless, I was pretty certain this wouldn't be the last time she'd brazenly sneak around on me. And maybe I'm fucked up, but the idea of trying to witness her in the act each time, all the while she assumed she was getting away with it, was a thrill like no other...


Jackal54641
Jackal54641
2,287 Followers
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
WTF

Well written and very well crafted story. But totally unbelievable. I really can't see how Alex, a totally hot babe, would have a wimp of a boyfriend.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
Camping Trip Turns Wife Into Slut Wife turns into slut in the shower for big cocks.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
My Wife at the Holiday Party Wife plays party game with her husband's coworkers.in Loving Wives
More Stories