Check Out Girl Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god!" she gasped in delight as Liam spurted, the sticky cream arcing through the air and splattering down onto her hand and across his thighs.

Her slim fingers continued to milk has shaft, gently massaging it as the last dribbles oozed out and ran down his length.

"Fuck Maddi that was incredible." Letting his head fall back against the sofa Liam groaned in satisfaction.

Letting go of his rod she studied the mess on her hand and across his legs before starting to giggle.

"I can't believe how much you came. It's everywhere."

"Believe it." He grinned, "Now we better clean ourselves up."

While Liam had agreed to take it slowly with Maddi, it was obvious to him that with this latest development in their sexual relationship it wasn't going to be to long before things went too far.

Although he didn't want to press her, he could feel the tension that surrounded them every time they were alone together and he hoped she felt it to.

At the same time Maddi was fighting her own need to give in to her arousal and take things further. Now that she was willing to give him satisfaction albeit just as a hand job, she wanted to feel the same sense of pleasure.

She was completely and utterly in love with him, she was certain of that, and she knew she was almost ready to give herself to him.