Checkmate

Story Info
A bold queen fights against a young girl from another country.
14.5k words
3.25
4.9k
6
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Cordis bedroom in Hong Kong was a show even with the light turned off. Half of the suite was completely hidden by darkness. The huge bed, the adjacent luxurious coffers and a fully stocked minibar were only vaguely visible. It was like an unexplored world, something unknown - mysterious. But thanks to the light of the sun that came in through the window, the only source of light, we are allowed to see the details, even in the dark. But if one half was hidden, the other was in plain sight. Truthfully, there wasn't much to see, or rather nothing was quite really interesting...

That was because there was a woman on the other side of the room, illuminated by the light. Her skin seemed to be covered with diamonds as the light touched her. Her naked back was long and sinuous as she looked at herself in the mirror. She ran her hands gently through her long black hair, letting it fall over her narrow shoulders. All the while, a smile was drawn on her sensual and severe face. Slowly, her hands continued their journey along the curves of her body, passing through the hollow of the neck then to reach the most feminine of all features, of which she was most proud: her magnificent 32G breasts.

The woman rested her hands on her tits and followed the contours, admiring them as if viewing them for the first time. If there was one thing that got her where she was now, it was what Mother Nature had blessed her with. With those breasts, she went forth, never caring about who or what was in her path. Only once was she afraid. It was a fight, launched by herself. The rival she was fighting against had the same measurements - or maybe even larger than herself, if she recalled correctly. After a hard and sweaty battle where her breasts and that of the other woman clashed mercilessly, after three hours of pain and anger, her tits had flattened those of her rival. The battle lasted an hour, with neither of them giving up. But in the end, the rival gave in and submitted to her. She had to admit that this was the longest day for her. At the same time, it was thanks to that battle that she became who she was now - Elena, Queen of Europe.

In those years, democracy had failed miserably, leaving an entire world without control. The only option was to return to the rule of monarchies, thus seeking the heirs of the royal family. But when everyone expected to find the last heir, they found two. Two girls at the time.

A huge burden weighed on them. One of them had to ascend the throne and perhaps rebuild the largest empire the world had ever seen before. Both wanted the role of queen but only one could fulfill her wish. Thus, they decided to place it between them. In a fair and regal manner. Locked in their rooms, they fought with their bodies, without respite, until one of them had prevailed.

And so it all started. From the first queen, others came out. Daughters, grandchildren, aunts, cousins. Who belonged to the royal family, had to reign. And the rule of the firstborn had now been canceled. The one who reigned had to be the strongest, the best. Within the royal family, therefore, there were numerous internal battles. Yet, they all allowed to always have a queen sitting on the throne.

But soon, they rose up against the rule of the royal family. Why was it only they could govern? If the role of queen was discussed through a struggle, why not allow other women to fight too? And so it was. A queen, very proud of herself, allowed a simple peasant to face her in combat. In case of victory of the plebeian, the role of queen would have passed to her, while in case of loss, her life would have ceased forever. A life of wealth and power for a humble life. The queen had been used to winning against her family for generations, what could a simple peasant do? But it was just at the moment when her regal tits were flattened against her chest by the peasant's bigger breasts, after a long battle, to make her understand that pride was the enemy of success.

From there began the long battles for power, which continued over the years up to Queen Elena, the current queen of our times.

And now, she was there, in that suite of a luxury hotel in Hong Kong, to face a new challenge.

The battle had lasted relatively little. In that small room, where only one carpet had been placed above the floor, the queen had completely destroyed her opponent. Yes, it was presented as combative and for the first few minutes, the young Chinese woman seemed to be a worthy opponent. But when they hugged each other in such a way as to allow their breasts to do battle, Elena's tits had completely and quickly eclipsed her opponent's smaller tits.

"You shouldn't pretend to be a woman, if you're not really a woman," said the Queen, as she smothered the woman with her breasts.

When she was sure the opponent was unconscious, she dropped her to the ground without giving her the slightest glance. The battle had bored her.

"Next time, if you want to have at least a chance to win" the queen started saying, "make sure you bring me a real woman ... or here in China, are there only little girls with small tits?"

Elena looked intently at the camera on the wall in front to her. She knew she was talking to someone important, but if this was the best she had to offer, it wasn't worth her to her maids anymore.

"Really incredible, Her Majesty," answered a metallic voice. It was a woman's voice, but the speaker disguised the exact intensity of it "I would like to meet you in person. I think I underestimated her, but I promise that it will be the last time I make a mistake like that ... "

But the voice was now talking to the queen's back. She had already decided. She would not dwell a second longer in this place. Still, the metallic voice had caught her attention.

"... Always if you are not afraid to face someone stronger."

The queen stopped abruptly, but she did not even turn around. Those words stirred something inside her. Curiosity. Greed. A competitive fighting spirit. Her decision suddenly changed.

"Cordis Suite. After dinner. I don't like to wait," said the queen before she left the room.

The interlocutor smiled. Her red lips were in stark contrast to the whiteness of his teeth. Madame Shi sat back in her chair and closed her laptop on the table in front of her. She had just challenged the queen, but wanted to test her skills first. Thus, she had therefore taken an ordinary woman in the street, and after convincing her with a sum of money, had made her clash with Elena.

"Really unbelievable ..." murmured Madame Shi as she bit her lower lip. She immediately began ordering her men, "get the car ready. I have an appointment with His Majesty, and I don't want to be late."

The two women took an instant dislike towards one another from the first moment they saw each other. Both were seated on one side of a small table, playing a game of chess.

Elena was in an elegant white evening dress, suitable for meetings of a certain size. Her legs were exposed to the knees, while her breasts were in plain sight from the window in the center of the chest.

Madame Shi, instead, wore a red dress which hung from only one side, leaving only one leg uncovered. Her breasts, unlike the queen, were perfectly concealed, which caused Elena to be extremely frustrated. She saw two large breasts but could not fully understand its validity, given the scarcity of exposed skin. The women were completely alone.

"So, Madame Shi, what did you want to talk to me about?" The queen started moving her chess pieces first.

"First of all, I wanted to congratulate you on your victory. It was truly exemplary, "replied the woman, moving in turn.

"Oh, simple routine. But thanks anyway "

Yes they exchanged pleasantries of this kind, while the pawns moved without stopping on the chessboard. That was until Madame Shi made her move.

"... Let's talk seriously now." The Chinese woman's tone suddenly became serious. "I know a person who would be really interested in ... working in the overseas territory. On your territory, to be precise. For the first time, she moved her queen forward.

A simple square on the chessboard but it was also more. And Elena had understood that.

Over the years, as mentioned above, the normal rules have changed. And chess was no exception. Only one thing has changed: the role of king and queen. Now the most important piece of the board is the queen and no longer the king. Their movements remain unchanged. But only if the queen falls, the army falls.

"I fear, Madame Shi, that this is not possible," Elena began, moving forward the same pawn as the Chinese woman did by two squares "In my territory, what comes from overseas is not well received."

Elena smiled, raising her hand from the Queen. She saw that Madame Shi was staring intently at her breast, and was delighted. The charm of her tits was irresistible even for women.

"I will try to be clearer, as I fear I did not explain myself well" Madame Shi moved the queen forward a new box "This person does not accept a no as an answer" and gently lifted his finger from the piece, staring at the queen with an air of challenge.

"No offense ... but this person," Elena pushed forward again her queen piece, "but what has this person to offer? You dare to ask this of me without anything in return?"

Madame Shi smiled as she bent down to move the queen.

"More than an exchange, actually. This person thought of a bet. A bet on a fight. Given her ability, she would like to face you in person. "

Elena smiled back, stepping forward with the queen, "Interesting. But the last time a woman of your kind ran up against me, she came to a bad end. How will this person convince me otherwise? "

The Queen moved the piece forward, but did not withdraw. She remained bent over, looking at the woman in front of her while with her finger, she held the piece fixed in place.

The Madame approached, until she was a few inches from Elena's face. Both could smell the other's hair and the femininity driven power of the woman sitting in front of them. Madame Shi finally pushed her queen forward and now both pieces were in adjacent squares. One in front of the other - as in a battle, as in a duel. Both eager to see the other fall. The white queen and the black queen.

"This time, it will be completely different," replied Madame Shi, with a confident smile on her face.

They remained like that for a few seconds, without speaking. Their eyes investigated the souls of others, hoping to slow down time until they stood there, still and perfect. Two queens, ready for battle. Only one would have fallen.

"Checkmate," they both said as they pulled themselves up, smiling.

The smile on their faces never disappeared for the rest of the evening, even though their meeting had ended not even five minutes later. Elena smiled because she would have had a proper fight against a woman who could match her. Madame Shi smiled because she had achieved what she wanted, and now there remained only the last obstacle to overcome. On the chessboard, the pieces were placed on the side like two enemy camps anxiously awaiting the end of the war, among the only pieces left over from their battlefield: their queens.

And that was how the day came. Elena and her man, her husband by title but in the end was a simple boytoy, who, according to her, never complained about her "job" since all he had to think about was the pleasure of the queen, were accompanied to one of the mansions of Madame Shi.

While sitting in the car, they could admire the manicured gardens that opened on either side of the cobbled street. The green mixed with the blue of the fountains scattered here and there, where the birds drank thirsty. The villa they entered was splendid. The white walls perfectly matched the dark roof. Even from the outside it was possible to see that the building developed upwards towards more and more levels, parallel to the ground. The inside was very luxurious. The queen expected the usual decor devoted to Oriental tradition but found the place completely different from expectations. The rooms where she entered, from the door to the living room, were modern in keeping with the times. There was the magnificence of the latest technology, a unity to the elegance of luxury furniture. It was no different from where she lived, only here she was directly at the enemy's house.

They were taken to a room on the ground floor. It was a sort of huge dressing room, inside which there were numerous clothes of various kinds. Inside, a woman was waiting for them.

"You must be our guest. The lady ordered me to help her in the..." woman began to say once the door closed behind the queen, but was immediately silenced by the latter with a gesture.

"I do not care. Get out. I don't need a Chinese to change me! "Elena replied dryly.

"But the lady gave me-" the woman tried to answer but without success.

"I told you to leave!"

The woman, frightened by the queen, bowed her head and left the room, leaving the queen and her man alone.

"You were a little sharp," the Man said.

"I don't need a Chinese. I can handle myself. Instead, pass me the dress. First, I will destroy my adversary. Then, we'll go home, "replied the queen. Her tone was no longer arrogant as with the woman. Now she had a sweet note, a sign she truly cared for that man. If things had been different, they probably would now be married like two normal people.

The man passed her a black dress, long and tight. On Elena, that dress was like a second skin. It was her favorite dress. The curves made her feel good, slimming her down even more than she was while also raising her breasts in a provocative way. When she wore it, she felt invincible and desired. The looks were always on her. But above all, that dress was a gift from her man. After the first battle she fought for him, she found herself a gift over the bed. When she opened it, she found herself in front of this beautiful dress, with a note attached. "To my lioness". And from there, she continued to use it in special meetings. From the duels for the role of queen to the fights over her man, that dress was always with her at important moments. And today, she felt she had to wear it. And so she did when he left the room.

"I'm ready."

The man accompanied his queen upstairs to a door. There, Elena had to part from her man.

"Go and show everyone who the queen is," the man encouraged her.

She smiled at him and walked through the door.

Elena found herself in a normal living room. The furniture had been moved to the sides of the room, so as to have enough space in the center. She started looking around as she waited for her opponent to appear. Her heels rang on the parquet as she moved.

Then, a door opened.

The queen turned her back but when she heard the sound of the other woman's heels, she smiled enthusiastically. Her moment had arrived.

"At long last! I was wondering how long you would take, my dear Madame," Elena said, turning slowly, "Shi..."

Her voice trailed as she looked incredulously in front of her.

There was no one in front of her as she expected. There was no Madame Shi. In a thin red dress, with thin straps and down to the knees, there was a young girl. Judging from her facial features, she should have been in her twenties. The queen's eyes studied her immediately. She was a little shorter than her and smaller than a man. Her breasts, on the other hand, were large but not quite like hers. Yet the queen was instantly resentful. Although she could see them, although she knew she had the larger pair, she was still jealous. And the girl seemed to notice, as she placed her hands on top of her tits, smiling.

"Who are you? Where is Madame Shi?" The queen asked, looking up.

"She will not make it today. I am here for you," replied the girl confidently, "My name is Mei Lin and I am the daughter of Madame Shi. You must be Elena."

The queen looked at her suspiciously. She could not understand. When Madame Shi and her spoke, it was clear that they would be confronted by one another. She wanted to crush Madame Shi's tits with her own, affirming her superiority. So why was there someone in front of her who claimed she was her opponent's daughter?

"Are you mocking me?" Elena started shouting angrily. "You promised me a worthy fight! And what did you bring me? A little girl!"

The walls seemed to tremble as the queen screamed. Her anger at not being able to face Madame Shi was uncontainable. But the biggest thing that made her most furious was the smirk on that girl's face. Mei Lin looked at her smiling the entire time as she barked.

"Madame Shi knew you would react like this" the girl started talking while Elena started to calm down "She told me to calm down ... but I won't. I'm not going to calm down to a loser like you."

The words hit her in full. Elena's eyes widened, not believing what she had just heard. But the girl continued without problems.

"I don't know what my mother sees in you. I only see a whore posing for no reason," she grinned wickedly.

"Excuse me?" The queen asked, still incredulous.

"And you are also deaf! Old age is felt, eh? Bagui! "

Elena didn't understand the last word, but she knew it wasn't a compliment. She approached the girl threateningly, with a grim look on her face, "Stay in your place, little girl. You're talking to the Queen of Europe! And you, stupid brat, you should be honored to even be able to breathe my own air! "

Elena screamed in the girl's face. But she continued not to lose her smile. On the contrary, she went even closer to the older woman. For the first time, their breasts met. They immediately felt one another's firmness but they did not glance one bit. They had to hold the gaze of the other.

"Then I will feel honored when I slam your flabby ass out of here," spat Mei Lin, supporting the queen's gaze.

It happened very quickly. Elena's hand hit the girl's cheek perfectly. The slap rang in the room as Mei Lin backed away a few steps, still looking at the ground. It was the start signal.

Mei Lin turned around, glowering at the woman who had struck her. Elena smiled at her, as she had done before insulting her. Mei Lin smiled in response and charged her slap. The queen did not move. Indeed,s he waited for it and the room filled up again with the sound of a new slap.

The queen took a step back, then pulled herself together. Both were smiling, but no longer so as to tease the other woman. Now it was a wicked, evil smile. Both were imagining the most atrocious things to do to cause pain to the other and this made them smile. That was the signal of...

"I'll kick your ass, bitch," Mei Lin smiled, raising her fists.

"Words too big for such small tits," Elena replied in reply, imitating the pose.

They looked at each other for a few minutes, turning around without looking away.

"Are you ready?" Asked the older one, without losing her smile.

"Oh, sure!" Mei Lin acted quickly, pulling a left hook against the face Elena backed surprises "I'm more than ready!"

Mei Lin continued with a right hook against the stomach of European, who felt the air go out from her lungs. The girl meant business.

"For Christ sake!" Elena moaned as she resumed her position.

Mei Lin pounced on her opponent again but this time the woman managed to dodge the Asian's hook and hit her with a right hook at her stomach, followed by an uppercut that caused Mei Lin to retreat. Elena smiled when she saw that her rival had lost her smile.

The woman was not a newbie, Mei Lin stood up, warning himself. She had anticipated a strong resistance from the woman. The Chinese girl charged Elena, pushing her with her shoulder.

The Italian woman stepped back a few steps, losing her balance. The Chinese girl then prepared to strike again. A direct hit on the stomach and a kick against the European's ribs made Mei Lin grin. But as the Chinese girl was gloating at the sight of the bent woman, Elena shook herself and grabbed the girl from below, taking her by surprise.