Checkmate, Master

Story Info
A dare to my master to come and see me...
1k words
4.25
2.1k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The Black Queen makes her move..."

"Isn't it enough?" you lazily whisper, your hands moving possessively and slowly over my sweaty skin, the scent of our lust still lingering in the air. "Years of pleasure and fun..." your voice trails off as my body begins to respond to your caressing and teasing.

"Never.." I vow, as I begin to pant and writhe, wanting more of the pleasure your fingers slowly draw out. "I always want more" I gasp as my body begins to climax in your arms.

You watch me silently, intently as I ride your fingers over and over again to prolong my pleasure, murmuring, "You never get enough of this, do you?"

I answer your question with a kiss, my tongue tasting the complexity of your dominance and lust. The passion between us burns as hot as it did from the first day we began, even now, years later. We are pawns in the desire, neither one of us in control of the attraction we always feel. I feel that if reincarnation or past lives existed, I would always find you as my lover. We do not love in the sense of commitment and marriage, but in the sense of need and want. I can't explain where need ends and want begins.

The board was set a long time ago and we are merely players in a desire that threatens to burn us both. You pursue and I surrender, some things in life are that simple. We've tried to stay away, to pursue our own devices and goals outside of each other. I've had serious relationships and so has he, but we both still want each other. I told him I'll always want to fuck him and I know it's true. I tell him to "hurt me so good," and "make me cum" often, needing him to fulfill the ache only he can fill. Sometimes I feel like the passion will consume and burn us both as we come together frantically, passionately, needing to fulfill the desire we both feel.

You spank me, the sound of skin hitting skin, loud in the room, overpowering my gasps of pleasure from the pain I so eagerly need. You continue to spank my ass even harder, my body shaking and humming with pleasure. I can feel your hard dick against my skin, a brand of ownership, a promise of pleasure. I feel the intensity of my orgasm dripping down my thighs as you continue to paddle my ass red until I cum hard from your punishment.

Suddenly, I feel your teeth on my ass cheeks until your tongue slowly licking up my spine, while you cover my body with yours. I'm just a pawn in your game of pushing me to the edge of pleasure, the intensity of mind-blowing sex, the gift of pleasure from master to submissive. You bite my earlobe and then lick it, making the sharp pain become exquisite pleasure. Your tongue traces my earlobe while your hips begin to grind against my ass. Your hands push my arms above my head and intertwined themselves with mine, the connection erotic and intense in the need with both feel. Unintentionally, I feel you slide inside my warm, wet pussy because of my multiple orgasms and my eagerness to have you inside me. I move my hips to allow you to move deeper, to fill my aching pussy, but you untangle yourself from me to stop me from moving.

"Naughty girl," you say, moving away to roll on a condom, "You are tempting me to want to fuck you without a condom, to feel that wet pussy on my bare cock."

"Please," I whisper, knowing what I want is reckless, but also knowing that there is no other man who owns my pleasure and body like my master. I never stop wanting him or aching for his touch, his brand on my skin. I don't care about tomorrows or what ifs, but only when, now, and again, needing to fulfill my obsession, my addiction to the pleasure only he can bring me.

You stand behind me on the bed, parting my legs, rubbing your fingers along my moisture in a teasing motion, leaving me unsure of what you plan to do to me next. You grab my hips, not to enter me and ease my longing, but to lick my pussy and suck on my hardened clit. I scream as I feel you sucking on my clit, alternating between licking and sucking as you drink orgasm after orgasm from my dripping pussy.

Sobbing into my comforter, I continue to shudder and moan my pleasure from your ruthless foreplay, my hands digging deep into the fabric as I try to ride out the waves of orgasms you are intent for me to have. You lick my clit one more time before you kiss my ass, then slam into my dripping pussy with one hard stroke. Our voices sound harmonious in our shouts, my scream of pleasure mingling with your shout of approval. We both begin to writhe and moan together as you fuck me hard, the sounds of my wet pussy taking your hard dick an erotic soundtrack of our pleasure.

Knowing you are close to your orgasm, I push away from you and quickly kneel on the floor in front of you. Licking around the base of your dick, I slowly slide off the condom, licking and sucking on the skin I expose. You grab my hair as I begin to deep throat your dick, feeling you fucking my mouth hard as you begin to climax from my mouth. I swallow your climax as you cum, still sucking hard on your dick, feeling you shake and tremble from its strength. I lick my lips, feeling smug from turning the tables on you, a checkmate from queen to king. You pull me up and kiss me, both of us satisfied and sated and we lay down on the bed to rest until it's time for us to go again...

The board is set. The Queen takes the King.

You know you need this as much as I do...

Checkmate, master. I'll be waiting.