Cheer Captain Ch. 02

Story Info
Lucy and Veronica have some sneaky fun in the bus.
4.3k words
4.78
21.1k
49

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bus was crowded and smelled like sweat, perfume, and rubber. The heat only made the smell worse, but it didn't seem to bother any of the other girls. They were laughing and tossing their pom poms at each other and scrambling to fix their hair and makeup. I guess I wasn't one to judge, since I was doing the same - just alone.

The requirements for our game appearances were strict, and hard to maintain on a long bus ride. Our hair had to be perfectly curled and pulled up in a high ponytail wrapped in blue and white ribbons and bows. If there were any fly aways or frizzy baby hairs - that meant we'd run laps at 6 the next morning.

Our makeup also had to be immaculate. Red lipstick and silver eyeshadow, finished off with long, dark lashes. And of course our entire body had to be covered with a light shimmer spray so that our skin glowed and sparkled under the bright lights of the stadium. We were the eye candy, and we had to look the part.

I kind of resented that - cheer was so much more than that for me. I loved the art of it, the physical exertion, the skill we had to put into making our stunts perfect. Everyone else seemed happy with it though, and if they weren't they did a good job of hiding it.

The girls around me all had smiles on their faces, unless they were concentrated on fixing a bow or applying some lipstick. They were draped all over one another, sitting on eachothers lap to check each other's makeup or reaching up to the overheads, their tits brushing the face of the girl next to them. One girl, Margie, who sat in front of me, was bent over the seat in front of her, rummaging in her bag. Her round, tight ass was up in the air and I could see her pink panties under her skirt.

I gulped and looked away, my face flushing. The bus always had me feeling some sort of way. None of the girls knew my sexuality - well, other than Lucy.

She and I hadn't spoken since that day in the locker room, which was about a week ago, but I couldn't stop thinking of her and her tight, slippery pussy. My hole ached for her fingers, and my tongue was desperate for her juices.

My eyes searched for her in the swarm of girls, peering through the shimmery mist that clogged the air. Part of me was worried I'd find her sitting in another girl's lap, legs around her waist, gently applying red lipstick to her lips. Another part of me, however, hoped I'd find her in a position similar to Margie's.

Instead, she was sitting alone at the front of the bus, her leg outstretched, spraying the shimmery mist onto her skin. Her solitude was unusual, Lucy was incredibly popular with the other girls and was almost never alone.

I gazed at the smooth curves of her leg, the sinewy muscles of her thigh keeping it afloat in the air, the gentle slope of her calf. I wanted those legs wrapped around my back, my mouth buried in between them.

My trance was broken by the loud voice of my Coach. All the girls instantly froze and fell silent as he spoke, "Time to head out, girls. Let's go cheer!"

Those who weren't quite ready frantically pulled at their hair, tied their shoes, or applied the last coat of mascara. I stood up rather quickly. The benefit of being a loner is that there really are no distractions when getting ready, so I was prim and perfect for quite a while by then.

We filed off the bus and into the chilly october air. Some girls had the letterman jackets of their boyfriends slung over their shoulders to keep them warm, and the rest of us just dealt with it. Goosebumps covered my skin and I rubbed my arms, hoping that the friction would offer some relief from the frigidity.

I noticed Lucy was wearing a letterman. My heart sank in defeat. I wasn't surprised though. The day in the locker room was clearly nothing more than a dalliance for her, and I always knew she would go back to men. I was nothing to her.

As we walked single file into the stadium, I reminisced about the soft, silky feel of her breasts in my hands, the pressure of her lips on mine, and the ecstasy of her fingers curled deep inside me. It saddened me that I would probably never be able to touch her again.

On the field now, we began to stretch as the football players warmed up. All lined up in a row we touched our toes, a strange exercise seeing the length of our skirts, but that's what the shorts we wore underneath were for I guess. Lucy, as captain, was the one leading our exercises, her soft sweet voice calling out the next stretch and counting down the seconds we held each position. I smiled, knowing that I was one of the only people that have ever heard her voice drip with venom and rage, and one of the only people who got to see what that venom does to her.

All of the sudden, Coach interrupted Lucy, and we all looked up. "Apparently, the bus transporting the other football team had some technical difficulties getting here, so they will be about 20 minutes late."

I hadn't even noticed that it was only our team warming up on the field.

" The band has offered to perform their halftime show now instead of at halftime, so, I'll give you girls that time to get some water, go to the bathroom, say hi to your friends in the bleachers. Just be back here by 7:20."

The girls all grinned, and squealed excitedly. None of us have ever been able to experience a football game as a normal student, so these 20 minutes were truly a gift. I personally was not that thrilled. I couldn't care less about football; I like to cheer. None of my friends came to games, so I didn't really have anyone to hang out with in the stands, and I couldn't stand the sound of our marching band. Seriously, if you're going to be constantly playing an instrument, you might as well learn how to play it in tune.

So I weighed my options and decided to go hide out in the bathroom, play a few games on my phone. Maybe grab a snack from the concession stand. The girls dispersed, and I headed up the bleacher stairs and out of the stadium. I remembered seeing a bathroom on the way in from the bus, so that's the direction I went.

It was dark and eerily silent outside. I could still hear the band getting ready to perform their halftime show, but it sounded like that was happening in a different world. Out here, it was only me.

That solitude was shattered when a hand grabbed my upper arm. My heart jumped and I swiveled around, ready to fight, when I saw that the hand belonged to none other than Lucy.

"I need you, Veronica." Her voice was low and full of lust.

My heart jumped again, but out of desire instead of fear. I knew exactly what she meant, or rather, exactly what I wanted her to mean. I decided it would be safer to feign ignorance, seeing as her boyfriend's letterman jacket was still slung over her shoulders.

"For what?" I tried to keep an even tone, but my voice cracked slightly. Blood was already rushing to my nether regions.

She looked exacerbated at my question. "Don't play coy, let's go." Her sweet voice was gone, replaced with that commanding tone I had heard only once before. She yanked my arm and I followed her back to the bus.

The bus door was closed and the driver was gone, but Lucy smiled and held up a key. I didn't ask how she got it. She unlocked the door and I followed her in, my heart pumping in my chest.

The bus was so different now than it was only 10 minutes ago. Empty and dark, it had also cooled down a considerable amount. The saccharine scent of perfume had settled down and now was gentle on the nose instead of an assaulting cloud of fumes. Bags and various beauty products were strewn across the seats and floor, making the place look abandoned and forbidden.

I turned my gaze back to Lucy, and as soon as I looked at her she pushed me down into the seat and started to kiss me. I was laying flat on my back, and she was straddling my hips with her skirt riding up her ass. I kissed her back, relishing the sweet tastes of her lips on mine, pushing my tongue into her mouth for more.

She pulled away a few seconds later to pull off the top of her uniform along with her sports bra. I took that break to ask what I felt was necessary, "What about your boyfriend?"

Now topless, her perky tits hanging in front of me, she answered. "Jake? I'm only dating him because my Mom wants me to. He goes to our church." She leaned back into me, her breasts brushing my chest and her lips only millimeters away from my ear. "But he can't fuck me half as good as you can. And holy shit, I need to be fucked."

With that, she took my earlobe between her teeth, tugging it gently. That was all the convincing I needed. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close, pressing her body into mine and running my hands over the smooth skin of her back.

Letting go of my ear, she kissed the side of my neck and quickly trailed down to my collarbone. Her hands ran up under my top and her fingers tickled my stomach as she traveled up to my breasts.

My flesh was on fire under her delicate touch and I couldn't get enough of her skin, her scent, her everything. She pulled me up so that she could yank off my top before pushing me back down again.

We were both breathing heavily now, and I could feel her wetness on my hips; she was dripping through her shorts. She kissed me again, her hands under my sports bra, massaging my flesh and tugging at my nipples.

Meanwhile, I moved my hands down her back and under her skirt, gripping her tight ass. As I squeezed her soft flesh through her shorts, she began to grind against my hip while still kissing me. I gripped her thighs, pushing her faster and jutting the bone of my hip out.

Her hands remaining in position, she sat up, breaking away from my lips. She tossed her head back and moaned before looking back down at me. Slowing down her grinding to a stop, she yanked my sports bra down, releasing my tits. She grinned at the sight of them and attached her lips to one of my erect nipples.

I gasped as she bit down on it, roughly rolling it between her teeth and flicking it with her tongue. My nipple was already sensitive from her fingers, so this action sent waves through my body. It hurt, but also felt so damn good. Releasing it, she swirled her tongue around my areola, giving me a break from the overwhelming sensation. Then, to mark me as hers, she bit down on my flesh, sucking it harshly. Groaning in pleasure and pain, I gripped her tighter.

Abruptly, she pulled herself up and looked at her watch. "We don't have much time." With that she stood up, pulling her shorts off from underneath her skirt. Then, she placed one knee on the seat and slung her other leg over the back of another so that her pussy lips were open and inviting.

"Eat me" She said, her tone cold and commanding. I eagerly obeyed, sliding down to my knees in between the seats and angling my face up to meet her. Her navy uniform skirt fluttered around her waist, but it did nothing to conceal her glistening, dark pink and perfectly shaved entrance. She was dripping, her pussy lips hot and throbbing. I could tell that she desperately needed to cum.

I ran my tongue up her slit, lapping up her sweet and tangy nectar. She moaned audibly, and braced herself with one hand. That encouraged me, and I swirled my tongue between her inner lips and around her clit. I was careful to avoid that little nub; I wanted her to get as sensitive as possible first so that she would cum hard and fast.

I brought my tongue closer and closer, making her think I would lick her right where she really wanted, but every time I pulled away at the last second. I could tell she was going crazy. Instead of obliging what I knew she desired, I forced my tongue deep into her hole and twirled it in her entrance.

I spent a bit of time there, enjoying the feeling of her pussy tightening on my tongue and knowing that I was denying her what she so desperately wanted. She might have been on top of me, but at that moment I was in control.

Breathily and weakly, Lucy moaned, "Please, please just make me cum. Please Veronica." Her voice was sweet, but not in the way it usually was. This was no act, she was really pleading for something only I could give her. So I did.

I pressed my lips around her clit and began to suck vigorously. This caused Lucy to exclaim loudly, and her leg began to twitch. I wrapped my arms around her thighs, holding her pelvis steady as I continued to dig in. Then, I added my tongue, twirling it around the base of her hot, engorged nub and occasionally running it over the top. My chin was pressed into her slit, and I could feel her juices dripping down my neck.

She tried to buck her hips, but I held her still, licking even harder and pushing her clit down with my tongue. She was moaning loudly now, gasping in pleasure. I could feel her start to tense up, and even though I desperately needed to breathe I still continued to suck.

Finally the pressure released and she cried out, her pussy spasming. Hot, sweet juices dripped down my chin, covering my neck and chest. She couldn't support herself anymore, and collapsed on the seat, eyes closed and out of breath. I gave her a second to breathe as I wiped her climax off of my chin, and then leaned in to kiss her. I was still on the floor and she was lying down across the seat, so I had to pull myself up a bit to reach her lips.

She kissed my back, softly, and began to lick her nectar off my lips. I then pulled away and crawled up onto the seat, pushing her up so that we were both sitting and facing each other. Her chest was heaving and her nipples swollen. She smiled and then pulled my close, so that our breasts were pressed up against one another. We kissed again, gently. Her hand traveled down my back and leg, and she pinched my thigh before pushing her fingers against the inside folds of my shorts.

I moaned into her mouth as she rubbed me through the fabric, and wrapped my fingers around the base of her ponytail. She started to pull the waistband of my shorts off when she suddenly jolted back.

"Oh fuck, we have to get back!" She cried out, now standing in the aisle wearing nothing but that incredibly short skirt. I jumped up. We had completely forgotten about the game.

Scrambling to find our discarded garments, we tried to get dressed as quickly as possible. My neck was still sticky from Lucy's cum, but there was no time to clean that up. I only had to pull my top back on, but Lucy had considerably more clothing to find.

I waited for her at the front of the bus, not willing to leave her behind. She ran up to me, about to push the door open before stopping. She ran back and grabbed a tube of lipstick. Leaning into me, she carefully applied it on my lips, holding my chin steady with her other hand. She pulled back and smiled at her handiwork. "There!" She exclaimed proudly, before hurriedly fixing her own and tossing the tube back into a random bag.

We sprinted back down to the field, but she stopped me right at the entrance. "Don't worry, I'll return the favor on the way back. Just sit in the very back, ok?"

She didn't give me a chance to respond, running ahead of me in front of the other girls, who were just now coming together. Luckily, we weren't late but just on time. Lucy bounced in front of them, a huge smile on her face, "Let's go Hawks!" She yelled cheerily, throwing her hands in the air and prompting the other girls to jump and whoop.

I got in formation, her words ringing in my ears. My pussy was still throbbing, and I could feel that I was soaking my shorts with my moisture. The girl next to me gave me a weird look.

"Is that lipstick on your neck?"

My heart skipped a beat, but I knew I had to play it cool. I shrugged, trying to wipe it off with my hand. " The bus was moving when I was putting it on, I guess my hand slipped and I didn't notice. Thanks for telling me!" Thankfully, my voice was steady, even though my heart was racing.

Too disinterested to pursue it further, the girl accepted my response and turned her attention back up front to Lucy, who had grabbed her poms and was stretching her hamstrings. She was glowing, but I couldn't tell if that was from the body glitter, the bright stadium lights, or the leg twitching orgasm I gave her.

The game was torture. Not only was I still incredibly turned on and unsatisfied, but every nerve in my body trembled in anticipation for what Lucy had planned for me afterwards. I tried to not let myself get too excited; she made that promise in the heat of the moment and probably hadn't considered the implications. Nobody knew about us, nobody could know, and she had a lot to protect. The best I could expect on the way back was eye contact and a smile.

And yet my mind wandered anyway, and I imagined her fingers slipping under my skirt, our anonymity protected by the darkness. The fact that she was right in front of me all night didn't help calm my mind either. I tried to focus on cheer, on landing my moves, but my eyes always wandered back to her.

It pissed me off. I can't believe I let her have this kind of hold over me. She is still the girl who walked around school like she was the best goddamn thing it's ever seen, the girl who used her big blue eyes to get whatever she wanted whenever she wanted. And now that included me.

The football game ended at around 11 pm. I think we won, but I was honestly too horny to even pay attention. My entire body was buzzing as we made our way back to the bus, and I could feel my nipples harden and my pussy clench.

Lucy was the last to enter the bus, since she had to do a head count before heading in. I grabbed my stuff out of my old seat and headed to the back. My shorts were almost soaked through as I sat down. Nobody else was back there, the closest girl was Emily, who was sitting right in front, but she was notorious for falling asleep on long bus rides back.

I dug my fingernails into the skin of my thighs and watched Lucy walk down the aisle. My heart pounded, skipping a beat when she slowed down to say hi to another girl. Finally, after what felt like an hour, she slid into the seat beside me.

She gave me a coy smile, but quickly turned away and faced forward, pulling her phone out of her bag. I did the same, my stomach in a knot. The girls were chattering, but quickly quieted down as the bus pulled out of the lot. It was rather late, and everyone was tired, so many of them fell fast asleep - their heads resting on eachothers shoulders and pressed against cold glass windows.

When we were about 10 minutes out of the lot, Lucy put her phone down and looked around to make sure nobody was looking in our direction. Once she had decided that the coast was clear, she pulled her letterman jacket off of her shoulder and draped it across my lap.

"Take off your shorts" She whispered breathily into my ear. My heart racing, I obeyed. Careful to move as little as possible, I slipped the shorts off from underneath my skirt, bunching them up and sticking them into my duffel.

Swiveling her head around once more, just to be safe, Lucy slid to her knees on the bus floor in front of me. I was shocked. I expected her to finger me at best, but she seemed to have other plans.

She gently pushed my knees apart and squeezed herself between them, so that my calves were on either side of her and the letter jacket covered her head. I couldn't help but smile in excitement, scooting forward in my seat so that my dripping pussy was at the edge, giving her mouth perfect access.

Lucy, unlike me, was not a tease. She didn't spend any time warming me up. To be fair, she didn't need to. I had been turned on since our earlier stint, and had waited long enough. She pressed her lips directly to my clit, flicking it rapidly with her tongue.

It took all my willpower to not gasp. I dug my hands into the seat and bit down on my bottom lip as she continued her relentless attack on my delicate nub. Her tongue ceased it's flicking, and started to move in a circular motion, pressing down. She went painfully slow, and my leg twitched at every revolution.

12