Cheer Up, Charlie

Story Info
A man brings a smile to his neighbors face.
3.6k words
4.05
17.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey there, Charlie!" Oliver greeted his next-door neighbor. Charlie was 23, small and curvy, with loud freckles and fiery red hair that she wore piled on top of her head.

"Hi, Oliver," she returned, with a little wave. Oliver was tall, gangly, with dark hair. Cute in a nerdy sort of way.

"Was today any better at work?" Oliver asked.

"No," Charlie sighed. Oliver always noticed how morose she was. A permanent frown was etched on her face, when she would look so beautiful with a smile. It made him sad. Wistful. "It's just... a lot there. Right now. I wish I could be like you. Working out of your home. You seem to enjoy it enough." He shrugged, smiled.

"Oh, it pays the bills. Get to meet a lot of interesting people. Better than an office job." Charlie had seen plenty of 'interesting people' coming and going from Oliver's apartment at all hours. Once she asked him point blank what he did, he mumbled something about sales. Maybe he did sales presentations in his home, she guessed.

"Well, I made too many snickerdoodle cookies last night, I'll bring you a plate of them after dinner," Charlie said, fishing for her keys.

"You're really too nice, Charlie," he said.

"You're always nice to me, I'm just trying to return the favor." She finally got her door key and unlocked it.

"I just wish there was a way I could make you happy," he admitted. "Turn that frown upside down, as they say."

"You don't have to worry about me, Ollie. I'm doing just fine." Before she could step into her apartment though, the pitter patter of little feet zoomed through the apartment hallway.

"Cat!" Oliver warned, but the feline was too fast. Charlie was wearing shorts, so her creamy legs were completely bare. The orange tabby, belonging to the senile woman down the hall, trotted a little too close to the backs of Charlie's legs. The car's fur and tail gently brushed against her thighs, and the sensation made her shriek and jump.

"Holy-" She barely stopped herself from cursing as a giggle slipped out from between her pink lips. Oliver, for a moment, was transfixed. The beautiful girl with the constant raincloud above her head had a lovely smile on her face, just for a moment.

"Sensitive, huh?" He commented.

"Hmm? Yeah, I guess so. Just a little ticklish." She tried to go into her apartment once more, but her neighbor stopped her.

"Hey, could you bring those cookies over now? If it's not too much trouble. I am just going to be working late and might be tied up with a client after your dinner."

"Sure, no trouble. I have a plate of them ready to go." He smiled, the gears whirling in his mind at top speed.

"I'll leave the door open and you can just come and leave them on the counter." He slipped into his own home and Charlie finally got into her tiny apartment. She had secretly always wanted to see Oliver's place. She knew it was twice the size of hers and was probably nicely decorated with how successful he was at her job. But when she went in to drop off the treats, she was slightly disappointed. It was a large place, yes, but a rather plain one. White and beige furniture, nothing fancy. What did intrigue her was a solid black door in the back of the living room. Where did that lead too?

As she was thinking it over, the door slammed shut behind her. "Woah!" She jumped in surprise, putting a hand to her chest and turning to see what had happened. Oliver was standing by the door with a broad grin. "You scared me," she explained, trying to catch her breath.

"Sorry about that. I don't mean to scare you more than I have to." Charlie frowned harder.

"Excuse me?"

"Sorry, what I mean to say is..." He trailed off and looked past her head with intense focus. "What on earth is that?" Charlie turned around to see what he was looking at.

"What-" Before her eyes could focus on anything, he wrapped an arm around her chest and put a hand over her face. Her eyes bugged out of her head when she realized a sickly sweet smell was creeping into her nose and something wet was being pressed against her mouth. She twisted as hard as she could and tried to scream, but already her limbs were beginning to weaken.

"Deep breaths, honey, deep breaths," Oliver instructed, holding her tightly. Charlie began to fall asleep against her will, wondering how nerdy Oliver could be so strong. "Everything is going to be ok. Everything is going to be wonderful for you now."

Charlie woke up quickly from her deep slumber and was faced with... herself. A full body mirror was on the ceiling so she got an immediate and dreaful eyeful of her predicament. First, she was stripped. Bra, a white one with lace, panties, pink with hearts, and, strangely enough, a pair of socks. That was all. And she couldn't cover herself as she was tied spread eagle. Red ropes held her wrists to the upper corners of a black padded table and her ankles on the bottom corners, spread obscently. Panicking, she began to pull on the ropes, but found it was almost impossible to move. She swiveled her head from side to side to try and figure out exactly where she was.

It looked like some kind of torture chamber. It was a black room, everything shiny and expensive looking. Red lights illuminated the space. Storage space lined the walls, probably holding unspeakable devices. None of this made any sense to her!

"Hello!" She called out. "Help me, please! There's been a misunderstanding!"

"No there wasn't," Oliver's voice came from behind her head, and he came up next to her, kneeling down to get right next to her head. "You are exactly where you need to be. In here, with me."

"What is happening? Where are my clothes? Where am I?"

"Well, you're with me, in my apartment," he explained slowly, his friendly smile still stuck in place. "I took your clothes so I could see your beautiful body. And we are going to have some fun together."

"Oliver, please let me go," Charlie begged, trying to work her wrists free. Her hands were so tightly tied, her arms were so taut, she could hardly move an inch. Her legs were stretched so completely she wondered if his goal was to tear her in half. "I'm sorry if I've hurt your feelings, or did something wrong, just don't kill me!"

"Kill you?" Oliver repeated back. "Oh, poor thing, of course I won't. I don't want to hurt you. I'm here to help you." He gently stroked her cheek, despite her jerking her head as far away as she could. "You're so sad, so disappointed in your life. Frowning all day long. I'm here to make you smile. Really smile. I long to hear your laughter echoing through this room. I've been trying to find the best way to do it for months, but today it just all clicked."

Charlie's chest began to rise and fall rapidly, terrified of what was going to happen in this black room. "Oliver please, I don't understand! I'm not happy, I'm frightened! Untie me and I'll smile and I'll laugh and I'll do whatever you want! Just let me out!"

"I know you don't understand completely, but you can't have been completely blind to what I do. My work. My livelihood." Charlie looked at him blankly, still fiddling with her hands to try and get them free. Oliver started walking around the table, circling her carefully. "I run a business where certain people with very certain desires get their needs met. Usually involving being restrained in some way."

"So you're like a... Dom? One of those people that people go to when they want something... kinky? And this is your dungeon, or whatever they call it?" Charlie asked, wondering how this situation could get any worse. Oliver smiled.

"You really are lucky. Most people will pay hundreds of dollars for this kind of service, and you're getting it for free!"

Charlie began to scream, ear piercing and blood curdling. "Help me!" She shrieked, knowing someone in the complex would hear her. "Someone help me!" She made a terrible racket, but Oliver only watched her silently.

"It's soundproof," he explained when she took a break to breathe. "Wouldn't do to have the police called everytime someone was having a spanking session, would it?" Her chest began to heave as she was close to hyperventlating. "Relax. Today isn't about pain. It's about joy. Laughter." He took her head and forced her to look up at herself, splayed out like a sacrifice. "You'll get to see your lovely smile."

"Oliver, I don't want to do this, let me go-"

"You know, I can't wait to hear all the lovely sounds you're going to make, but I think everything will be better if you're just a little quieter for this next part." He walked over to the drawers and opened the middle drawer of the closest set. After looking the contents over, running his long fingers over them, he plucked out a ball gag, bright pink and on the smaller side. "Just to keep things quiet while I get you set up. I want to focus, you know?" Charlie shook her head, trying to fight the gag, but he grabbed her chin with his firm grip and pressed it between her teeth. After buckling it behind her head, she was effectively silenced.

"Silence is golden," he joked, pulling something out of his pocket. "Stay still or you'll get nicked." Staring at the mirror, she watched in horror as he took a small knife and swiftly cut her bra straps off.

"Nhmmmmm!" She moaned, but didn't move.

"You're going to feel free. That's what I focus on here; freedom. You will feel free in your own body, and not need silly clothes to hold in your lucious breasts." Next, he cut the center of it so it easily slipped off. He gasped at the sight of her bare chest. "Stunning. I knew they would be, but these... exquisite. Like ripe melons." Charlie had always been self-conscious about her large breasts and hated how they were on display for her captor.

He moved down to her underwear and a few cuts later they were gone as well. She tried to buckle her knees in to cover herself, but it was impossible. Luckily, he didn't seem too interested in her bare slit at the moment. He left the socks on her feet and came back up to stand behind her head. Her eyes rolled back to look at him, wide with fear. "You're going to love it, I promise. You won't be able to stop grinning." He dropped his hands on her bare shoulders and began to slide them down to her exposed armpits. "Remember to breathe."

Before she could process what was going to happen, he dug his hands into her flesh and began to shake them. Charlie jerked at the sensation, trying to escape from it, but realized she had absolutely no place to escape. Giggles began to pour out of her mouth as he explored every inch of her underarms and he gave her right side a break to unlock her gag and toss it aside.

"There's that smile!" Oliver cheered. "Doesn't it feel wonderful?"

"No- no it--" she tried to protest, but her own laughter interrupted her words. His long fingers began dancing their way from her underarms to her neck and chin, playfully finding any nook and cranny to make her squirm and squeal. Her head shook back and forth like a mad woman to try in vain to stop him.

"No, no, no, no!" She shrieked, laughing harder than she ever had before.

"Coochie, coochie, coo!" He used one hand to scratch right under her chin while the other pinched and tickled the sides of her neck. "What a happy girl!"

"I'm not- hahahaha!" She tried to protest. She looked up at herself in the mirror and saw the joker smile twisted across her face. She definitely was smiling, but she was far from happy.

"You're not? Maybe we need to find a better spot then."

"No! Please no!" Still teasing her neck with one hand, Oliver hoisted himself onto the table to straddle his neighbor, sitting neatly on her pelvic bone.

"You know, I love a girl with some meat on her bones," he commented, his hands spidering down her stomach. Charlie gasped at the new sensations, shimming her shoulders to try and buck his hands away. "But I would love to get a feel for those ribs. Maybe I can count them."

"Stop it!" She shrieked as he cupped either side of her stomach and began to squeeze rapidly. "Hahahaha, stop it!" She flailed violently, her hands desperately gripping the ropes before they banged against the table.

"Look at you bounce!" He crowed as he began to move his fingers with deft skill over her ribcage. She stole a glance up at the mirror and saw that her breasts were wildly bobbing up and down as her body jerked and spasmed against her will. Oliver took his right hand and began to gently caress her nipples, one finger flicking it as light as a feather.

"Sensitive places are the most fun to tickle," he said, as Charlie panted in exhaustion, her face starting to turn red from the constant laughter. "Not only do they make us smile, they can also make us drip." His left hand left her side and slipped down between her legs. "And look at that! You really are feeling happy." Charlie shook her head.

"No, I-" His hand shot up to tickle her bare tummy again and she cut herself off with hysterical laughter. "No! Not fair- hahaha!"

"Just hush now," He murmured, reaching into his back pocket to pull out something small and pink. "You laugh your little heart out, but let the master do this work." While she was distracted by his devilish fingers, playing her like she was a grand piano, Oliver snuck the object down between her legs, gave a little rub to make sure she was nice and lubricated, and pushed it inside. The sensation made her lift her head as high as she could.

"What- what did-" He used two fingers to push her forehead back down.

"I'm going to make you feel so blissful, you'll forget what it was ever like to be sad." He paused the torture to hop off the table, reach into his pocket to grab his phone and press a button on the screen. The vibrator in her pussy lit up and she arched her back in surprise.

"Holy-" Once again, he began to play with her pale thighs and Charlie couldn't get a single word in edgewise. Her captor clearly didn't want to hear any of her actual thoughts, he only wanted to see her body's reactions. Her pelvis began circling and shaking like it was possessed, and every part of her body that had some free movement began to shake. The sensations were overwhelming and about to get worse. Oliver slid his long fingers up and down her legs as he walked down to her feet, still encased in socks.

"What size are you?" He asked like she was in any state to actually answer. "6 and a half?" He slowly pulled off the socks, treasuring the moment like he was unwrapping a precious gift. He actually gasped when he finished. "Gorgeous." Charlie simply moaned in response, the tool shoved inside of her making her brain foggy with the pleasure it was pumping through her system. She had never played with anything like that before, and didn't know the build up to a release could be so intense.

"It's... too... high..." she squeaked out.

"I'll turn if off soon, after you finish off," he promised, walking away from the writhing girl to the drawers once more. "Something... firm," he muttered to himself, looking it over. "Rough."

"What?" He pulled out a purple brush and displayed it with a flourish.

"Perfection. Just like you." He brought it down by her right foot and she scrunched it up in fear. Oliver chuckled at this, just his finger nail to run over the fresh wrinkles in her soles. Charlie jerked forward, coughing and laughing, a deep belly laugh.

"No! Not there! No- ah!" Her pleas developed into loud groaning as he turned up the vibrations in her pussy. Then he grabbed the top of her foot and stretched it back so the arch was taut and exposed, unable to hide from his tools. He pressed the brush against her most tender spot and scrubbed furiously. He went from the base of her toes to the bottom of her heel, first dancing the brush back and forth as he moved and then up and down. Then he made tiny circles starting from the middle of the sole and branching out. Charlie screamed, louder then she ever had before, but it dissolved into hysterical, gasping laughter. She shook like she was having a seizure, banging her head on the padded table. All the while her hips jerked forward, desperate for release.

"I can't breathe!" She choked out. "I can't!"

"Keep breathing," he coached, focused intensely on his work. "Almost there."

"No, I can't! I can't!"

"Then let me help you." Letting her foot go, he reached up and gently touched her throbbing, dripping, desperate slit. With a scream, she was pushed over the edge, shaking, twitching and trembling all the way down. Once she was finished, he quickly turned off the vibrator. Charlie, trying to catch her breath, stared at herself. Naked, panting, bright red and sweating. But God, that orgasm completely rattled her mind. She was completely blissed out until she felt a light touch on her left foot. Moaning, she tried to jerk it away, and he let it fall out of his grasp.

"Missed this one," he commented. "Next time, maybe."

"Next time?" She said, trying to force her tongue to work again. "No, not again. Please let me-" He went up to her and pressed a finger to her lips.

"Shhh. How could I let you go when I've seen such happiness come out of you? Your body was bursting with joy. I can't just let you go back to a life of misery. No. I'm going to take care of you, and make sure your life is full of smiles."

"Oliver, you can't! No!" She continued to bed as he went back to his cabinets of horrors for a third time, this time quickly plucking out a much larger red ballgag. He took it back to her and once again easily shoved it into her mouth and locked it in place.

"I'll be back in a little bit," he promised, heading towards the door as his new charge shook and trembled in her bonds, screaming garbled nonsense into her gag. "Look into the mirror and think about how much nicer everything would be if you just kept smiling."

.

.

.

"Right this way, Mr. Barber," Oliver said, welcoming a new client into his apartment.

"I'm glad you called, Ollie," the man, Mr. Barber said, looking around the sparse apartment. He was twice as tall as her host, blonde, with rippling muscles. He cracked his knuckles in anticipation. "I had been wanting to work with you, but everyone said you had no subs for people with tastes that skew more... dominant."

"She is rather new, about two weeks now. But she has made my new clients with those kinds of proclivities very happy." Oliver stood by the black door, one hand on the knob.

"No touching sexually, you understand? But besides that, it's free range. She sometimes begs for release, but she has a safe word she can use if she really needs it."

"And that is?" Mr. Barber asked.

"One that I know and she knows. I know when she needs to stop." The guest shrugged.

"Sounds good, let's go." Oliver opened the door and led him into the playroom. On the table, lying facedown, was Charlie. She wore a skimpy black bikini and a neon green ballgag. Her hair was tied up so it wouldn't get in the way of anyone's hands, and her limps were tied down and spread for complete access. Mr. Barber whistled.

"Shit. They were right, she is adorable." Oliver wheeled up a tray full of tickling utensils. Feathers, forks, brushes and combs, toothbrushes, both electric and traditional, finger attachments. "I believe I'll start the old-fashioned way, thank you." Mr. Barber ran his hands up her bare legs, getting a feel for his 'sub.' He gave her butt a squeeze when he reached her cheek, making her squeal in surprise. "Can I spank her?"

"Sure. She was a little naughty last session, she probably deserves it." Charlie groaned in disappointment, and Oliver stroked her hair gently, leaning down by her ear.

"I'll make it up to you, I promise," he whispered, placing a kiss on her cheek. Ignoring this, the client began squeezing her lower thighs, instantly making her begin to twitch, writhe, and laugh with reckless abandonment. He ran his nimble fingers up her leg until he once again came across her bottom. After giving her a smart smack on each side, he began to firmly tickle every area of her butt, which sent Charlie's laughter up several octaves, wheezing and giggling.

12