Cheerful, Loose, and Loaded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are those names all set?" Tamisha asked. "It'd be nice if you had a woman of color this time."

"Oh, now that's something we hadn't thought of," Frank said. "Thank you Tamisha. I'll tell you what, we've got a product development meeting next Tuesday, and I want you to join us, to help us brainstorm a good sounding name."

"Ain't no brainstormin' necessary, Boss Frank," Tamisha said, in her usual sassy way. "The way I see it, setting number one's supposed to feel like nice easy-listening music, and setting number three's supposed to feel like some big-time funk with a cook-ass horn section, am I right?"

Frank chuckled. "That's very colorful, but yes, that's one way of putting it."

"Mmm hmm," Tamisha said, nodding. "So you just label that three spot Tamisha, and all will be right with the world."

Laughter and whoops arose from the forty employees. "You tell 'em, Tam!" yelled one of them.

"My man at home ain't complainin', I'll tell you that!" Tamisha said. "Pass that bottle this way, sister. We runnin' dry over here."

"Hey Clem, you ready, big guy?" Crystal said. "The Suckfuckster Beyond. I told you I'd demonstrate it on you. You still game?"

Whoops and cheers went up from the crowd. "You know I ain't sayin' no to you, little girl," Clem said. "Ain't gonna be no strippin' naked, though."

"Awe, Clem, honey, you sure? I will if you will."

"Damn, girl! You got my number tonight!"

"That champagne got you just as much," Tamisha said.

"You got that right," Clem said. Then he eyed Crystal again, her smile, and the softly perfect all natural cleavage busting out of her sexy little party dress. "All right. If we doin' this, we doin' this."

Crystal took the Suckfuster Beyond right out of Frank Jr.'s hand, sat on the long table where the Deep Thrust Nine was smoothly whirring, awkwardly pulled her legs up and stood tall above the gathered throng of quick-drinking, champagne buzzed workers. She launched into a huckster act that was part skill and part champagne-on-the-brain. "Men, have you ever wondered what it would be like to get a blowjob from your fantasy girl, maybe the receptionist at work, the one who's too proud of her own nice tits?" she asked, winking, as whistles and whoops rose from some of the men. "Or maybe it's the woman on the factory floor, with her nice muscled legs from being on her feet all day. Or maybe it's her pussy that you dream of, its tight, hot insides squeezin' you till you can't hold on no more. Well, friends, this here Suckfuckster is for you. New and improved, you won't even believe what it can do. Turn it up to three if you dare, and Tamisha herself will make you cum, and cum, and cum."

Tamisha, right up close in the front row down below Crystal, exclaimed, "Whooo-wee! You got that right, girl!"

"All I need is a volunteer from the audience," Crystal said, settling her booze-glazed gaze on Clem. "How 'bout you, tall brown and handsome. Why don't you climb up here with Crystal and let me demonstrate."

"Damn!" Helen Winkler said. "This is happening."

"Looks like we in for somethin' tonight," Tamisha said. "I ain't quite sure what yet..."

All forty of the others wondered, too, their murmur now quieter, their eyes all on Clem and Crystal, both of them now standing on the table.

"Look this over, my good man," Crystal said, handing the Suckfuckster to Clem. "Damn, you are a tall one, aren't you."

"Six four, little girl," said Clem. "Hows about you?"

"Five one. Course I got these heels on," she said, kicking them off, standing her true height right in front of Clem, in her bare stockinged feet, looking up into his hesitant but curious eyes. "First thing to do..." she said louder, halfway back into her huckster voice, "...is get these pants open."

The speed with which Crystal opened a man's trousers gave a hint at all the practice that she'd had over the years, perhaps more practice than a twenty-four year old should own up to. But there it was, in just a few seconds time, a cock as deeply darkly brown, and as swiftly hardening, as any she'd seen.

"Yes, sir," she said, instinctively taking the hard hunk of hot man meat in her hand. "You'll be a fine volunteer."

"Damn, girl," Clem said, his voice a breathy moan, his eyes less hesitant and more curious. "Whatchu got me into?"

"I'm gettin' you into this new device, now that we all see just how nice and hard you are."

"Damn right he is," Tamisha said. "That man's hard as a boy! "

Crystal took the Suckfuckster from Clem, and she examined the control buttons to see how to use the thing, all the while stroking his big cock with her other hand. "You look all weak in the knees, Clem," she said, loud enough for all to hear. "You been drinkin' too much tonight?"

"Just enough, little girl. Just enough."

Crystal's blue eyes, burning with newly minted lust, gazed up at Clem. His brown eyes, glazed and nearly rolling, told of the skill of Crystal's gentle handjob, stroking, stroking, stroking his wildly erect cock.

She slipped the Suckfuckster onto Clem, where her hand had just been, and she turned it on. "Setting number one is just for warming a man up," she said loudly, turning her horny eyes toward the audience again. "Does it feel good, Clem?"

"Yes...Ma'am," he said, already feeling how much improved the unit was, over the old model he had at home.

Crystal smiled at the sexy, breathy tone of his voice, one she had never heard from work-day Clem. She held the small quietly buzzing machine in place with one hand, and with the other she unbuttoned Clem's nice colorful party shirt, baring his chest and belly. "Setting number two really gets things going," she told the audience, triggering the button with her slender finger.

The buzzing got a little louder and the little machine moved in Crystal's hand, like it had come alive. Clem's eyes widened, his mouth opened, and he knew he was in trouble. This new machine is good!

"As you all can see, there's an opening at the end, making it easy to clean because the cum comes right out," Crystal said, continuing her huckster pitch. "Let's turn it up to three, the Tamisha setting, and see if this handsome man can resist her."

With a simultaneous pressing of the '3' button and a pushing down of Clem's khaki Docker's trousers and undershorts, baring his ass and thighs, the little machine roiled, rolled and vibrated in Crystal's hand. Clem's eyes rolled, too, and he fought to keep his balance.

"Praise Jesus!" Tamisha declared.

Crystal sensed the inevitable and went to her knees on the table, holding the lively little machine so as to aim the opening at the end of it toward her own open mouth. Clem's big work-rough hands went to Crystal's head, gripping her soft, silky hair, and a mighty moan bellowed from his mouth. His cum, shot like a pulsing gusher, splatted on Crystal's face, and then onto her outstretched tongue and into her mouth, globs of the warm white stuff, while the rapt audience watched in gasping silence.

"Oh, fuck yeah," Crystal said, wishing she could mouth the dark brown cock that was sheathed in the throbbing machine. She licked the dripping cum her lips, her lusty eyes looking up at the oldest man she'd ever tasted. "How do you like this thing, mister? Tamisha fucked you up, didn't she."

In a state of disbelief, with the effects of the good champagne making her sway, Tamisha said, "Lord help me, but that man is fine."

Clem stood there, towering above the rest, with his trousers down around his knees. Still holding Crystal's soft hair and head in his hands, he watched his dream unfold in real life: the Suckfuckster was gone, placed on the table, next to Crystal's knees. Her mouth opened and took in his still mostly hard cock, sucking it as only a real woman's mouth can do, lighting up the orgasmic afterlife in his brain. The moaning awesomeness of it reverberated from his chest and throat, out into the big ballroom.

"That's the shit, right there," said maintenance man Julio.

"Oh my goodness," said Dottie, her eyes unblinking. "I never thought I'd see...a man like that."

Millicent moaned her agreement. Many of the women did, due in part to the thorough re-hardening of Clem's happy cock. He moaned as his body found a rhythm, fucking Crystal's hungry mouth, and Crystal moaned, too.

Frank, the only man wearing a suit, took off his jacket, loosened his tie and unbuttoned the top button of his shirt. The heat of the moment was hot indeed. Crystal, the sexy young receptionist he himself had hired, was blowing his mind as thoroughly as she was blowing Clem's hard cock.

Taking a breather, turning her cum-splattered face toward the audience, Crystal stroked the wet cock and said, "The great thing about our products is that one toy leads to another. I'm craving a Big Ten Tri-Layer Dildo right now, and this handsome gent's gonna help me demonstrate one."

Whoops rose from the men in attendance. "That's what I'm talkin' about!" yelled one.

"Shall we get him out of his pants, ladies?" Crystal asked. "And that festive shirt of his?"

"You know you got to," said Tamisha, fanning her face with one hand, tipping champagne between her lipsticked lips with the other. "It's surely warm enough. He won't mind."

Katherine Rue, herself feeling the heat, said what all the other women were thinking: "Ain't none of us gonna mind."

Down on her knees as she was, Crystal untied Clem's shiny dress shoes and took them off of him, one at a time. She eased his pants off of him, one leg at a time. She stood to remove his shirt, wiping the cum from her face with it. Now, with Clem fully naked, his brown skin shimmering beautifully like fine polished wood, Crystal stepped out of her little party dress. Whoops, cheers and whistles rose from the men; Crystal's big young tits were bare, her nipples wildly aroused. Looking white as cream next to Clem's dark mahogany, she smiled almost shyly, like a girl who's fantasy had just come true. All these eyes on her, this way, as a stripper, had been her long-simmering dream. All the champagne made it a soaring one, a dream with wings like an eagle's, taking her spinning mind higher, a drug-like high that swept her hands downward, whisking her lacy little panties swiftly down her legs and off over her feet. Her thigh-high sheer black stockings stayed on even though she had a powerful desire to be fully nude. Reading her mind, Carmine place a Big Ten Tri-Layer dildo in her hand, and he stepped back to see what would happen next.

"As you ladies know, these big ones can use some lube, but if you happen to have a man handy, just have him use his mouth to get you all extra wet. Ready, big daddy? I'm wet as fuck already, but, wanna use your mouth on me, just to be sure?"

Clem nodded, his champagne buzz soaring just as high as Crystal's was. His own naked exhibitionism wasn't a fantasy he'd had, not one he knew of anyway, but the thrill of standing there that way felt molten, an excitement that was brand new and deeply hot.

Sensing that lying down on the table would be less visible to those at the back of the audience, Crystal pushed Clem down to his knees, and she hooked a stockinged leg over one of his muscled shoulders. The fluttery noise that flew from her mouth when his lips and tongue took her pussy was plenty loud for all to hear. If it hadn't been clear yet, it most certainly was now — this was a holiday party no one would ever forget.

Crystal's hands caressed Clem's big, masculine, nearly hairless head, holding his mouth tight against her happy pussy. It was also nearly hairless, her pussy was, shaved and waxed to baby-softness. Even without Clem's mouth there she was probably wet enough for the Big Ten, but this, she thought, this was so very much better. With her breaths gasping, and her tits thrust out and heaving, her eyes scanned the audience, some of them her lusty male admirers, some her female co-workers who were, at least for the moment, full of horny envy.

"You the craziest little girl I ever seen," Tamisha declared, with a spark of approval twinkling her eyes. "That man eat you good?"

"Sooo good," Crystal purred. "His tongue's so long, he's got it inside me."

A pin-drop quiet minute passed, with nothing but the sound of Clem's wet mouth and Crystal's breathy moaning.

A minute later, Crystal was down on the tabletop, on her knees and elbows, and Clem began fucking her with the dildo, doggy style you might say, with him on his knees next to her, his big hand manipulating the huge Tri-Layer Silicone cock.

"That oughta be the Midnight Black model," Tamisha said. "Ain't no black man oughta be fuckin' with a white cock."

Embarrassed laughter percolated around the room.

"They all feel the same, Tamisha," Crystal said, her voice strained, starting to gasp. "No color's better than the other. And fuckin' hell this one's big!"

"I'll give you that, Girl," Tamisha said. "I'll give you that."

"Damn, girl, you takin' this thing?" Clem asked, his wide eyes on Crystal's stretched-looking pussy. "You tell me if it's too much, now."

Crystal moaned, in a guttural way, when the big dildo was eight inches deep inside her. Clem thrust it slowly, using full strokes of its glistening length, himself moaning quietly. "Ohhh, your pussy's somethin' else, girl. Damn you look good. Smell good, too."

"Yeah?" said Crystal, her breathing short and sharp. "Lick my asshole while you fuck me with that thing. I'm all clean for ya."

Clem lowered his head and his long tongue tickled through Crystal's ass crack, focusing it's warm wet attention on the puckered rim of her little asshole, a tight little hole that he forced the eager tip of his tongue right into. He thrust the dildo with more gumption, making good use of all ten of its fat inches, and Crystal orgasmed, cumming suddenly and hard, with shuddering trembling thighs and sweetly guttural noises ramble-rumbling from her mouth. The big orgasm, fiercely deep and powerful, took full control of Crystal's mind and body, and she was lost in it for more moments than she understood. This exhibitionism, this being watched, was crazy fucking good.

"The Big Ten, folks," Frank said, proud of his creation. "Wow."

A few people clapped, and the applause grew, with whoops and cheers and whistles. "Fuck yeah, that's what I'm talkin' about!" a young man named Billy exclaimed. "I wanna be the demonstrator next year."

"You drop those pants and I'll demonstrate you right now," Doris Dorring said.

Doris works the Big Ten line, and Billy, a line maintenance technician eleven years her junior, knows her well, often chatting with her on the noisy factory floor.

"Doris, don't be askin' unless your wantin'," Billy said.

"Oh, I'm wantin', Billy," Doris said, eyeing Billy's young athletic body. Her dark, horny eyes told of the seriousness of her hunger. Married twelve years now, her husband has lost interest in anything but football, beer, and getting fat. "Am I suckin' your cock right here, or do you wanna take me to that corner in the shadows and do me there?"

Billy's maintenance tech friends whooped and called him out, saying "Do it!" and "She wants it, buddy" and "Right here. I wanna see Doris suck a cock."

And just like that, Doris was on her knees, and Billy was hard, and in her mouth, and both he and she were moaning.

"Fuck yeah! This party kicks ass! " said Billy's friend, not even remembering he had a fifty-thousand dollar check in his pocket.

"Clem Johnson, you get your naked ass down off that table right now and make me happy like you made that girl," Tamisha commanded.

Clem smiled at his sassy friend, pulled the huge dildo out of Crystal's pussy, and hopped down off the table with it in his hand.

"Nuh uh, ain't no dildo that I want," Tamisha said, shaking her head. "You know perfectly well what I've been cravin', ever since I first laid eyes on you."

Tamisha pushed her shiny stretchy pants down her big thighs, and her black panties went right down, too. Bending herself over the table, Clem was suddenly behind her, his cock hard again, making its way deep inside her juicy pussy. "Oh, praise the Lord," she hollered and moaned. "Praise, praise the Lord."

The party had exploded, with kissing and undressing, cock sucking and tit fondling. Frank, Frank Jr. and Carmine worked their way through the randy crowd, letting people pick sex toys out of the boxes they held.

The party was well and truly cooking, its transition to an orgiastic free-for-all blazing up like the fires of destiny. Millicent Kennedy, with a naughty twinkle in her eyes, chose from Frank's box a set of soft cloth velcro wrist and ankle restraints—the Fleece Lined Bed Restraint Kit—and she asked the warehouse boys standing next to her to tie her up. Millicent, it should be known, hadn't strayed even once in thirty-five years of marriage, even though she knew her husband had done so more than once. That type of old-fashioned wifely behavior, it's well known, can often hide a motherload of unclaimed desire. "Will you...find me?" she asked Frank. His nod and soft smile assured her of his interest in just such a rendezvous. Millicent, the office bookkeeper, was one of his dearest employees, not to mention a lovely looking woman who was always perfectly dressed. That very day, at the party, she wore an old fashioned but sleek aqua-blue taffeta dress, cap sleeved with a teasingly low scoop-cut neckline, allowing her very feminine chest to display a beautiful, shimmering pearl necklace. Frank seemed to remember, many years ago, Millicent mentioning that the necklace was a twenty-fifth anniversary present from her husband. What he didn't notice was that, at that very moment, with her right hand full of sex restraints, she'd fingered her diamond engagement and wedding rings so they faced inward, inside her palm, as she held her freshly filled glass of champagne.

In the near distance the sound of Tamisha's ecstasy rose up from the happy crowd, her big, boisterous orgasm ringing out as plain as day. Millicent handed the warehouse boys the restraints, and she took one of the virile young lads by the arm. "They've been hanging around me ever since...things got started tonight," Millicent said to Frank, her nicely buzzed eyes showing her amazement.

"I'm not surprised," said Frank, himself Millicent's age.

"But I'm old," she said. "These boys are only...Oh my gosh, it's giving me a shivery tingle just thinking about it."

Frank eyes took in the beautiful sight of Millicent's cleavage, the softly aging loveliness of it always a bit more on display at the holiday parties. "Age is nothing, Millie," he said, looking back up at her pretty eyes. "You're proof of that."

It was, perhaps, the most wonderful moment in Millicent's life. It rendered her goosebumpy and blushing, like a teenaged girl, partly because she loved that Frank was the only one at work who called her Millie, but mostly because she suddenly knew she was going to fuck him that very night, the sweet, kind man who she secretly loved, and she was going to do it with everyone she knew watching, a previously unthought-of fantasy that nearly short-circuited her when the reality of it hit. The rushing high in her head caused her to swoon, and her warehouse boys reached, and touched, and steadied her.

"They're strong boys," Frank said, his own eyes twinkling. "They'll take care of you, but, don't be afraid to call for me, if you need me."

"I will," Millicent said. Need you, she wanted to add, thinking, just then, how fun it would be to have Frank himself undress her, but then he was gone, handing out sex toys, like a sex-positive Santa Claus.

Thoughts of Millie stayed in Frank's head for a while, as thoughts of Millie often did. She brought a certain type of Old Hollywood glamour to the office every day, and many times he'd witnessed her weekly walk through the plant and warehouse, when she handed out everyone's paychecks. Her feminine loveliness—never less than impeccably dressed, never without at least a touch of mature sexiness— always stood out in such a setting, which made it no surprise at all to Frank that some of those blue collar men, even the younger ones, would be more than a little curious, as he was, about her hungers and desires. And of course there were the very basics to be daily curious about, like what type of undoubtedly lovely lingerie she wore under her pretty dresses.