Cheering Mom Up Ch. 02

Story Info
Years later, Ryan returns to find his mom has a surprise.
6.7k words
4.54
71.8k
98

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/01/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They say that sex can seriously complicate a relationship. That complication can be severely intensified when that sex is with a family member. Multiply that by a million when that family member is your own mother. Don't get me wrong, it was one of most powerful and beautiful experiences that I've had in my entire life. However, it makes hugging your mom at a family gathering feel a little different knowing that a few months before, your tongue was in her asshole...sorry for being so crass.

Truth be told, things got very awkward between my mom and I following my visit to her. Our next encounter involved a hug that apparently went on slightly too long because it caused one of my sisters to jokingly say, "Get a room you guys."

Obviously, she had no idea how significant of a comment that was to the two of us. Regardless of how innocuous that would have felt to my sisters, it put some serious tension between my mom and I.

Our interaction for the weekend was pretty minimal. We were there for her birthday. I gave her a gift that wouldn't indicate anything to anyone and we kept it very normal mother/son for the entire time that my sisters were there.

As fate would have it, my flight left at 9pm after my sisters both left in the morning. That ride back from the airport put us in a position where we could no longer ignore the elephant in the room. Being the obviously more mature one, my mom was the first one to speak, "This is what I was afraid of. I'm your mother and I should never have done something that could have jeopardized our relationship."

I responded, "It was both of our decision. I wanted to do it at least as much you did, if not more."

I placed my hand on her hand in a reassuring manner. She smiled, glanced at me, and then continued to look at the road. There wasn't much more speaking on our ride home.

Since we had so much time in between flights, we decided to watch a movie to kill some time. The tension between us had us looking like middle schoolers on their first "date". We were both on complete opposite ends of the couch. The awkwardness became too much and I tried to break it by moving next to her. She looked up at me and smiled. I put my arm around her shoulder, causing her to smile and nuzzle her head onto my chest.

Things seemed to be back to our normal mother and son relationship until the movie ended. Once the credits began to roll, it felt as though the reality of our situation came crashing back into both of our brains. I looked at her and she looked back at me. We were all alone so I gave into my urges. I laid a soft kiss on her lips just to test the water. We locked eyes after that kiss for what felt like an eternity. She then went back in and kissed me with an increasing passion. Suddenly, all of the tension melted away and we were off to the races.

I was really quick to get my shirt off but my mom slowed me down. She definitely made a show of removing her clothes. She stood up and took her time unbuttoning every button on her blouse. I began to salivate as her beautiful cleavage was revealed in the sexy black lace bra she had on. Though, what really got my blood rushing south was when she turned around and slowly removed her pants. She seductively bent over, giving me a fantastic view of her ass, which was only covered by a tiny black thong. I reached out and grabbed it. I even gave it a kiss. This caused her to turn and round and say to me, "Just lay back and relax, baby."

I did as I was told. She then proceeded to drop to her knees and start to remove my pants. As wrong as what we were doing was, it weirdly felt more right than any sexual experience I've ever had, including Sarah. It's not just how close my mother and I are, our sexual chemistry is just undeniable, not to mention the fact that she's one of the sexiest women I've ever seen. Watching her move was amazing. So much grace and sexiness at the same time. She had a body that should be impossible for a woman her age and a mother of three. Even her imperfections where beautiful to me.

Now that my pants were off, only my boxers stood between her and my intense hard-on. When she removed them, it popped up at an almost alarming speed. She smiled and exclaimed, "Someone's happy to see me!"

Probably somewhat red in the face, I responded, "Well, it's been a while since he last saw you."

She went from a smile to slightly biting her lip as she looked down at my erection. She then reached up and kissed me on the lips before saying, "I love you, baby."

"I love you too, mom."

After hearing that, she dipped down in between my legs. She licked along the bottom of my shaft before letting her tongue play a little with the head of my penis. After she was done playing around and teasing me a little bit, she really went to work. The warmth of her mouth and the skill of her tongue had my eyes rolling into the back of my head. The feeling of her mouth sliding gracefully up and down my cock made me forget about all of the implications about what we were doing. I completely forgot that that mouth belonged to my own mother. I just knew that it felt amazing and that I didn't want it to ever stop.

However, as the saying goes, all good things must come to an end. I could feel those tingles starting to intensify and I knew I had to let her know, "Mom, I'm going to cum!"

"It's okay baby. Just do it," she said before going right back to work.

However, right as I came, her phone began to ring. She had to spit out my load into a tissue before she answered the phone. She gave me a seductive wink and smile before grabbing her phone. However, that smile was short lived as she looked at the phone to see that it was...my sister calling.

"Hi sweetie," I heard her say as she walked out of the room while wiping her mouth.

This was probably the biggest possible downer for this particular situation. It's like that call tugged both of us, though especially her, right back into reality. She came back into the room fully clothed and we agreed that we should probably head to the airport. Not much was said during that trip but I think we both knew that we couldn't continue like this.

Unfortunately, it was worse than either of us expected. Our amount and frequency of communication began to drastically diminish. In fact, four years passed with very little communication whatsoever and not a single visit in person. Even when Sarah and I got engaged, I told her about it in a text. I'm not proud of how things turned out but it turns out that taboo things are taboo for a reason. As good as the sex was, it seems as though we made a mistake.

Ironically, it was Sarah that lead me to get back in touch with my mom. Though, I don't want to give her that much credit because the reason was that I walked in on her fucking one of the band members that she was managing. As it turns out, this guy was not the only one. There were many other guys. There were even a few girls, which I may or may not have masturbated to the idea of it. But, that doesn't change the fact that she was cheating.

We were supposed to be getting married in just a few months so this had me in a very weird mindset. I didn't want to stay in the apartment where she had cheated on me so many times. So, I let her keep it. I didn't have a place to stay yet though so I moved my stuff into a storage unit. I stayed with a friend for about a week before I had an idea. It was the act of a person that is a little off but I went straight to the airport and bought a plane ticket. I decided that after four years of almost no contact, I would go surprise my mom.

As I sat down waiting for my plane to board, the weight of what I was doing began to hit me. So, like a mature adult, I drank heavily before and during my flight. In fact, on my last drink order, the flight attendant asked, "Are you sure?"

Somewhat sheepishly, I told her yes. In hindsight, she was probably right. I definitely didn't need that last one...or probably the two before that. I was struggling mightily to get my bag out of the overhead compartment and peed for probably two minutes straight when I got into the bathroom. Also, my uber rating probably took my hit as I was probably not the least annoying passenger on the ride to my mom's house.

As the car pulled up to the house, I could feel myself starting to sweat. It was the house that I grew up in but due to the most recent events that happened in there, it became a new place altogether. I managed to get up though and retrieve my bag from the trunk. My new friend, Brennan, then drove away and left me alone standing on the sidewalk in front of the house. After about a minute, I finally managed to get my body moving towards the front door.

I got to the door and, after about thirty seconds, I finally managed to ring the doorbell. It felt like an eternity and I honestly felt like turning around and leaving. However, I finally heard the sound of the bolt lock being disengaged. I wasn't sure exactly what I was expecting but I found myself utterly shocked when the door opened. Instead of my mom, it was Kelly, the waitress I met at the bar that I went to with my mom. In fact, we almost went on a date. I would just possibly think that her and my mom had become friends and she was over hanging out if it weren't for the fact that she was clearly wearing nothing but a robe.

"Kelly...hi!"

She was clearly flustered but managed, "Ryan...oh my god! It's so good to see you!"

"Good to see you too. It's been a while."

There was a lingering awkward silence which was finally broken by Kelly, "What brings you to town?"

"I had a little time off and I figured I'd pay my mom a visit," I even cringed when this question came out of my mouth, "What are you doing here?"

Kelly clearly felt uncomfortable and probably thought I was an idiot because it was pretty clear with her messy hair, her shortness of breath, and the fact that her robe was barely containing her breasts.

My suspicions were completely confirmed when my mom walked into the living room in just lingerie and saying, "Who is it, baby? Are you coming back to bed?"

As she turned the corner and saw me, she was fully stopped in her tracks. She was clearly shocked but then the shock in her face turned to a smile. She said, "Ryan, why didn't you call? I would have prepped for your visit. Maybe made you some food or something."

"It's okay mom. I just thought I'd surprise you."

"Well it was definitely a surprise," she said as she walked up to me and gave me a big hug. I temporarily forgot about Kelly being in the room and almost grabbed onto her beautiful ass which currently only had a tiny black thong mostly hidden between her cheeks.

It clearly surprised Kelly that my mom was hugging me while wearing nothing but a bra and thong. She said in almost a whisper, "Julia, don't you want to put some clothes on."

"Yes. Of course. Ryan, why don't you go ahead and put your stuff in your room and I'll make us something for dinner."

We all sat at the dinner table pretty quietly as we ate the lasagna that my mom made. To be honest, I didn't find it all that awkward. It felt like we all needed a little time to allow us to get past the fact that I clearly barged in on them while they were in the middle of having sex.

It was during this silence that I noticed Kelly's hand. More specifically, I noticed her finger. There was what appeared to be an engagement ring on said finger. She seemed to notice me notice it and bashfully pulled back her hand.

I exclaimed to her, "You don't have to hide it. Your secret is safe with me. Congratulations! Who's the lucky guy?"

After I said this, there was a clear shift in tone in the room. I realized what I should have realized from the beginning. I also realized that it was fairly close-minded of me to assume she was engaged to a man. But, I digress. The more pressing matter at the moment is that I am coming to terms with the fact that my mom is engaged to a woman that I almost dated at one point. My mom saved me from my mind which was racing all over the place at the moment. She lovingly grabbed Kelly's hand and turned to me, "Ryan, I was going to tell you. It only happened a few days ago."

"It's okay! You don't have to explain yourself. So, how did this happen?"

Bless my mom, Kelly and I were acting very uncomfortable but she took everything in stride, "I started going to her bar more and more. She would help me try to filter out the guys that would come up to me. One day, I joked that her and I should go on a date. It started out as a joke but that joke date turned into some sleepovers and those sleepovers obviously led to more."

"Well that's great! I honestly didn't know either of you were into women."

Kelly broke her silence with, "Might sound weird but we didn't know either. It started off as like a 'we're done with men' thing and eventually led to some great sex even though it was both of our first times," she paused for a second, "And now I'm fully aware that I'm talking to you about having sex with your mother. Sorry!"

I laughed and responded, "No, really, it's okay. I'm glad that you're making her happy."

"She's making me very happy," my mom said with a smile and planted a tender kiss on Kelly's lips. Kelly still seemed to feel a little nervous about the situation but she had no idea that I loved every second of watching them kiss.

The rest of our evening went much smoother than it started. The conversation and the wine were flowing. As much as I was still getting used to all this new information, I loved seeing the two of them together. They seemed to be good for each other and they both truly seemed happy.

In fact, that night I heard exactly how happy they were. I woke up and needed some water. On my way to the kitchen, I walked by my mom's (my mom and Kelly's?) room. I could hear the unmistakable sound of my mom moaning, a sound that I probably shouldn't be so familiar with.

I knew this was a private moment between the two of them and I should just go back to my room but I couldn't pull myself away from that door. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to see them but the sounds were more than enough to rile me up. To be honest, I was surprised that they were being as loud as they were knowing that I was in the house.

Regardless, I was happy that they were willing to throw caution to the wind because I loved listening to them. In fact, I loved listening to it so much that I was sporting a full hard on. In fact, I had begun stroking it without even noticing I was doing it.

The door was cracked ever so slightly which allowed me to hear them pretty well. I very clearly heard my mom say, "Yes baby! You know how I like it!"

Kelly came up for air long enough to seductively express, "Of course your dirty little slut knows how you like it! You taste so good, baby!"

It sounded like my mom was about to respond to her but all she managed to let out was a very loud moan. At this point, I'm about as hard as a person can get. My hand is viciously stroking inside of my shorts. Having to picture these two beautiful women and what they were doing to each other in that room possibly even made it hotter. Every moan, every spank, every giggle made it that much harder to not barge into that room and join.

Of course, I knew that joining was not an option. However, that did not stop me from joining them in my mind. I would push open that door to see these two beautiful, curvy women tangled up in my mom's bed sheets. Kelly's ass would be facing me as she had her head buried between my mom's silky-smooth legs. As Kelly continues going to work, my mom notices me walking into the room. She waves me over to join them on the bed. Naturally, I join. It's my fantasy after all. What else would I do? In real life, Kelly should be surprised by my presence in their bed. But, again, this is my fantasy and I don't have time for that. Kelly immediately welcomes me with a tongue-filled kiss, allowing me to fully taste my mother in all her glory. Kelly goes right back to work on my mom's beautiful pussy and I take a moment to appreciate this beautiful, sensual spectacle. Though, now I feel it is time to start pulling my weight. My mom mom's perky breasts were just sitting there being tragically ignored. So, I did the gentlemanly thing and showed them the attention that they deserved. After a little licking, sucking, and nibbling, she pulled me up to her and planted a passionate kiss on me. We continued to make out as her as a seemingly power orgasm was building. Kelly must have been doing god's work down there as my mom was barely able to function enough to participate in kissing me anymore. So, I went back to work on the neck and the breasts. My mom seemed ready to explode.

Unfortunately, as with most good dreams, it ended at the most inopportune time. Right as she was about to go off, my phone also did. It was my sister, Riley, who apparently has a knack for calling when either my mom or I are cumming. It was on vibrate, so I don't think they heard it. Nevertheless, I got out of there as quickly as I could and went to the kitchen to answer it.

"Um, hey Riley. What's up?"

"Why are you so out of breath?"

"What? No. I just woke up from a weird dream."

"Okay. Well, I was just calling because I was wondering how you're doing with the whole Sarah situation. I figured you'd be up because you're normally up later than me."

It took me a second to gather myself but I finally managed, "I'm actually visiting mom so I got to bed a little earlier. I'm doing fine though. I've just been trying to keep other things on my mind."

"Oh, you're with mom?" Riley asked, sounding somewhat surprised.

"Yeah. I just thought I'd come visit because I haven't for a while."

"So, you know about her and Kelly now?" Riley asked.

"I do. You know about them?"

She paused before saying, "Yeah, I've known for like two years."

"Two years? They've been together for two years?"

"Shit. I guess she was waiting to tell you that. Don't tell her I said anything, okay? She knew you and Kelly were a little flirty before and didn't know how to tell you. I'm not surprised you were into her. You always liked a girl with a big ass," she said with a chuckle.

"Stop."

"Okay fine. I'll let you get back to sleep. Try not to think about the fact they're probably having sex right down the hall."

"Seriously, stop."

"Okay fine. Talk to you soon. Good night"

"Night."

I wasn't ready to go back to bed though. I needed to hang out there for a little while to settle down a bit. However, whatever lowering of my heart rate occurred was quickly reversed a few minutes later when Kelly walked in wearing nothing but a bra and a thong, while also holding a can of whipped cream.

Kelly was clearly startled by my presence, "Oh shit! Sorry, Ryan! I thought you were in your room."

"You don't need to be sorry. I really should be in there."

"Well, I guess I'm maybe a little more embarrassed running into you like this," she said, indicating her attire.

In what I hope wasn't a creepy tone, I replied, "I don't see a single thing you should be embarrassed about."

She was trying to hide the fact that she was blushing as she said, "I was just coming in to grab a glass of water."

"And to throw away the can of whipped cream."

The redness in her face intensified as she bashfully said, "...and to throw away the can of whipped cream. I was hoping you might not notice."

"It's okay. We can pretend I didn't."

Kelly went to the cabinet and grabbed a glass. She filled it up with water as she appeared to be gathering her thoughts. We could both feel the palpable tension in the situation as it was clear we both knew what had just happened in that bedroom. She was about to walk out of the kitchen before she turned to me, "I'm sorry, Ryan."

"Sorry for what?"

12