Cheerleader Friends - Ellie Ch. 02

Story Info
Ellie teases and seduces her Stepdad.
3.8k words
4.28
17.5k
14
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two

The taxi pulled up outside a beautiful memory. His home. His family. His lifeline.

For close to five agonising years, he had dreamed of this moment. Dreams filled with love, dreams filled with regret, dreams filled with remorse. He didn't know what to expect now. His imaginings had twisted his perception to a point now that he struggled to discern truth for fantasy when it came to coming home.

All he could think about was his little girl. His little possum. Ellie.

Jarrod paid the driver and slung his bag over his shoulder. What would she think of him? Would she blame him for the suicide of her mother? Would she think him a monster for killing the men in the ambush? Would she be there at all?

He swung open the picket gate and started down the path. The boys had done a great job keeping up the garden. Broke and Did's must have hated every minute of it; the tough bikkies pulling out weeds, pruning, mowing. He chuckled at the thought of it. Maybe they had initiates do it but in the end, regardless, it was looking better than he had ever seen it. There was even a pruned hedge!

The front door was freshly painted, flower pots flanked the entrance and a love seat resting comfortably on the porch to the side. This place was too pretty for him to live in. He never thought his Brothers would be so domestic. He wanted it ideal for his little girl but he didn't think he'd be out on parole this soon. Oh well, he'd suck it up for her if he had to.

Jarrod stood on the porch, staring at the door, building up the resolve to knock. Would she even be home? It was after school and on their visits, the boys had told him that she attended St Virginia's every day so she should be home, shouldn't she?

"Can I help you?"

It was a girl's voice. A woman's voice. It was filled with curiousity and concern but somehow, he knew that voice. Jarrod turned and stared, his face a mask of uncertainty and fear. He was never scared, not of a fight nor of dying. Before prison, he had needed to be the Butcher, a most terrifying enforcer of the most feared bikie gang in the country. He had had multiple attempts on his life in prison, some of which he still bore scars from. He survived through generating fear and through brutality. He never let down his guard. He couldn't afford to, but at that moment he felt his well-worn armour melt away and he was more frightened of rejection than he had ever been before.

There she stood. Her similarities to her mother were frightening. The same breathtaking figure, the same ruby red lips, the same blue eyes, the same toned legs, the same allure. He had to remind himself that this was his little girl he was looking at, not her mother - the seductress that had once been his world. She was so grown up, even her glasses now made her look less like the cute little fly she had once been, and more like an alluring librarian. But it was her all right. He could never mistake the slight tilt of her head and adorable little furrow of her brow she even now displayed while looking questioning up at him.

"It's me Possum."

"Daddy?!" her face switched from concern to shock to jubilation in a heartbeat.

"Daddy? Is it really you?!"

She dropped her bag and raced to him, leaping into his bear-hug. Amazingly, after so long, his little girl was finally safely in his arms. Arms and legs wrapped around him in the most marvellous embrace he could ever remember. He held her close for what seemed a blissful eternity until she slowly melted down his body to stand once again.

"I missed you so much, Daddy!" Ellie sobbed, wrapping her arms around his hips and burying her head in his chest. She looked up at him, her eyes glistening with tears.

"Why didn't you tell me you were coming home? I would have made you a special dinner, and got you a present. I would have even organised a party!!"

"I didn't want anyone else to know Possum. I just wanted some time alone with you. Time to rest. I'm so tired Ellie. All I want to do is sit on the couch, have a beer and just - be"

Ellie nodded her head and took his hand to lead him to the door. She took out her key and opened the door and guided him through. Her hand felt so small in his. Her skin was so soft. He hadn't felt such gentleness for so long that he almost cried but instead caught himself and laughed. Imagine if his cellmates saw him do that or his gang members. The Butcher of Boronia bawling.

The house was sweet like her. She had good taste. The furniture, rugs and decor colours matched. There were a few discarded pieces of clothing left here and there and he saw that the kitchen had unwashed dishes out but Ellie was obviously managing the house well. Hell, it even smelled of perfume. That was something he certainly wasn't used to. Her mum, Mandy, had tried to maintain a tidy house too but didn't care for such things at the time.

"I'll get you a beer." Ellie said, "You sit down. Do you want something to eat? There is some leftover Thai?"

"Why have you got beer in the fridge young lady?" Jarrod asked jokingly.

"There for Did's and Broke when they check in on me every now and then," Ellie answered smoothly. "So, do you want the Thai?" Ellie leant forward into the fridge, to reach for the beer and leftovers, affording Jarrod a prolonged look at her long bare legs and the hint of the curve of her ass cheeks peeking out of under her tiny plaid school skirt. He shook his head. He had been in prison too long!

The sight was almost too hard to resist. He tried to turn away but his gaze immediately was drawn back like the pull of a magnet. If that had been any other girl he would have launched himself off the couch, lifted up that skirt and rammed himself into that teen pussy over and over again by now!

He shook his head in an attempt to clear out the thought. This was Ellie he was talking about, not some whore from Masks. Yes, she wasn't really his daughter and yes there wasn't a huge gap between them in age, but he had always been her protector and the man she looked up to.

Ellie had started calling him Daddy not long after he had moved in with her mother some nine years ago when Ellie was barely 14. Initially, he wasn't comfortable with being seen that way especially as he was still only a teenager himself at the time but Ellie was so beautiful, so loving, the impenetrable wall he had built up for so long couldn't help but crack for this little angel. They had lived two happy years together as a family before things went to shit. Before Boronia.

"So yes or no?" Ellie turned and Jarrod quickly averted his eyes. "Yes, thanks. Toilet in the same place?" he asked, needing a distraction.

"Um, yes" she answered thoughtfully. Shit! She saw me! Probably thinks I'm a pervert now too!

Jarrod threw himself from the couch and rushed to the toilet, taking the time to pull his thoughts together.

__________________________________________________________________________

Ellie watched Jarrod escape towards the toilet. Was he just checking out her ass? He was!!! And why wasn't that repulsing her? She realised, the idea sort of excited her! How disturbing! This was Jarrod. Her Dad...well sort of. Stepdad? No, not that either. Jarrod never married her mum, he just lived with them for 2 years before...well before he was arrested. But she had always called him Daddy and he had always loved and protected her when no one else seemed to care, even from prison.

Ellie began heating the Thai and clearing the bench from this morning's dishes. She realised that she had always had a crush on Jarrod though. Even when he was gone for years she would fantasize about him and the dirty things she'd do to him. Sometimes when she was young, Jarrod and his mum would come home after partying far too much and have loud sex in the longue, in their bedroom, even in the corridor outside her room once. Ellie's mum would do the dirtiest things to him --letting him deep throat her mouth as she draped herself backwards over the couch, fisting her, fucking her ass and breasts. He always spilled gushes of cum all over her back, tits or face at the end and she would lick up every last drop hungrily.

At first, she had been frightened and hidden from them, even covering her ears and crying because she thought they had been fighting. But over the years, curiosity drew her to sneak out and watch. She quickly realised that Jarrod wasn't hurting her mother but she was in fact crying out in pleasure. Ellie watched them engaged in the pleasure and excitement they were obviously swept up in. She marvelled at Jarrod's size compared to her diminutive mother and the ferocity of his thrusting, his pounding.

Ellie remembered excitedly anticipating these sessions in the end, sneaking around to get a better view and creep closer. She would never forget hiding behind the couch touching herself, feeling her own excitement build for the first time and she watched Jarrod's manhood slide in and out of his mother, mere inches away. She had started to hope that one day her Daddy would do the same things to her... the microwave ding snapped her out of her introspection and she used the diversion to hurriedly prepare Jarrod's food for him.

Ellie heard him return to the couch and turned towards him with a sweet smile. "Here you go Daddy!" she said lowering the plate to the coffee table. "You must be famished. Oh, and here's the remote" she added, finishing the device out from under the cushion and side of the couch. He reached for it, his eyes twinkling with warmth and love. He was so beautiful. She had missed him even more than she realised. He has been the only one ever kind to her, the only one whom she felt truly loved her. Even her mother saw her as little more than a hindrance to her fun.

She found herself staring at his arm, the way the tattoo images seemed to move and dance across his muscles as he reached for the remote. He raised an eyebrow, noting her interest.

Ellie swept her eye across his shoulders, chest and arms.

"My God Daddy. Look how big you are!" she noted Jarrod almost spat out the bite of Thai he had just taken as she slid her hand down the muscles in his arm and then across his shoulder and chest. "You must have worked out every minute you were away!"

Ellie noted that Jarrod seemed to enjoy the touch of her hand and made no more to stop her. In fact, after years of being away from women, he might have enjoyed it a little too much noting the rise in his shorts.

"That's one thing they DO let you do in prison Possum!" he laughed, "Now go get me that beer you promised" as she turned he gave her ass a playful slap. Ellie turned poked her tongue out at him with a smile and went back to the fridge, feeling Jarrod's eyes on her the whole way. This was not what she imagined reuniting with her Daddy would feel like.

They sat together and watched some TV for a time, chatting about their time apart. Ellie asked him for his phone and linked hers with his, showing him the wonders of Snapchat and laughing together at his lack of technical knowledge. She didn't share everything and Ellie suspected Jarrod didn't either but it was so nice to hear him talk. So, nice to be able to share.

After a time, Jarrod stood and reached for his bag. "So where can I sleep tonight Possum?"

"Well, there's plenty of room next to me in your old bed Daddy?!" Ellie said sweetly.

Jarrod's eyes went wide, "Well, um, that's nice.." Ellie cut him off, giggling.

"I'm only teasing Daddy. I'll grab a few things and sleep in my old room. Tomorrow I'll collect the rest"

"Thanks, Possum. I couldn't fit in any other bed I'm sorry. I'll have a quick shower then, why do you do that."

"The showerheads broken, in the main bathroom and I never use it anyway so I haven't thought to get it fixed."

"Can I use the ensuite shower then?"

"I guess" Ellie nodded unconvincingly.

Jarrod smiled again and she watched him disappear into her old bedroom.

After a few minutes, she heard the shower startup. Ellie couldn't help thinking that he was now standing naked only meters from her. She heard the shower door open and close. The water would be trickling over his perfect body now, running down over his muscular chest, down over his taut stomach and running down onto his... Ellie had to see! She quietly snuck into her room.

Ellie really should have waited but she felt daring tonight, intoxicated by the presence of Jarrod. He had thrown his bag on the bed. It lay open, a few clothes laid out. She went to the cupboard and started collecting her clothes but the sound of the shower was like a drug and drew her complete attention to the ensuite.

There wasn't a door between the bedroom and ensuite. She assumed that her mother and Jarrod never thought they'd need one. What it did now affords Ellie a wonderful view of Jarrod taking a shower. He had his back to her. He was so big. He must have been six foot six/six foot seven and his chest and arms were enormous. Every inch of his muscular torso was blanketed in tattoos, his legs too. Only his toned, rounded bottom was not inked.

She watched as he washed. His movements caused the muscles of his back, shoulders and arms to ripple. The shower water made them all glisten. He began to turn and she ducked to the side, out of view. After a minute or so she stole another glance. He was washing his face and chest and the sudds were slipping down his barrel chest, rippled stomach and pooling around his trimmed pubic hair and what was dangling down below.

Ellie's eyes lingered on it, her mouth slightly open. She unconsciously ran her tongue over her full ruby lips thinking about what it would be like to touch him, feel him, taste him... Jarrod washed his face and she saw him catch a glance at her watching so she immediately went about busying herself collecting her clothes once again.

"Is that you Possum?" he yelled over the sound of the shower, "Could you get me a towel please?"

"Sure Daddy." Ellie ducked out into the corridor and took a towel out of the linen press before returning. "Here Dad," she said placing the towel just inside the door, having another long peak as she did. The room was fogged up now from the shower so it was more difficult to see but his silhouette was still worth the glance.

Ellie went back to collecting her clothes when she came upon her sleepwear and had a deliciously evil thought. She placed her clothes down on the bed and searched for an old t-shirt she used to wear to bed every night. She then quickly stripped off, standing naked and waited in full view of the shower.

"Ellie?! Possum?! Are you still there? I was just thinking: do you mind if I link up our phones? It'll make me feel safer?

"Yes sure Daddy," Ellie said trying to figure out what the best spot to stand would be.

" I'm just getting out so you better leave," Jarrod called from the stream clouded bathroom ensuite. She didn't respond. Ellie heard him turn off the taps and the shower door swing open. She then heard what she took as him drying himself and then he went to move into the bedroom.

Ellie quickly pulled the t-shirt over her face, pretending that she didn't see him enter. She then pushed one hand through the armhole then the other, all the while knowing that he would have a full view of her lean, toned body. She imagined him staring at her perfectly rounded breasts, the muscular lines of her stomach, the curves of her hips and long legs. Her hairless little mound...

"Just a minute Daddy! I'm changing." She yelled, pretending that she didn't realise that he was standing in the doorway.

She turned about as she slid the t-shirt over her shoulders and down the small of her back. He would have been able to see her small rounded bottom clearly before the t-shirt fell over it, barely covering her flawless curves. She turned and saw him standing there, stunned.

"Oh, sorry Daddy! I didn't know you were there."

Ellie quickly gathered up her clothes and ducked out of the room, catching his eye and giving him a wicked grin just as she disappeared from view.

___________________________________________________________________________

Jarrod sat on the couch after another shower. A cold one this time. He'd gone to the garage and worked out with the little home gym the boys had set up for Ellie, but he had still been overly excited and aroused, so went and had another shower. Fuck!!! He felt at war with himself. He wasn't her father, he was only 5 years older than her for fuck sake but one side of him still wanted to be the good 'Dad', to protect and care, to be the good role model, to be responsible and do the right thing. The other side was like - fuck that! She's a hot girl! You not doing anything wrong. Just rush into Ellie's room right now, rip off her clothes and fuck her over and over again! You deserve it after your time inside!

God damn -- he thought prison was hard!

But that BODY!! He leaned back on the couch and took another swig of his beer. He couldn't get that image of when he had come out of the bathroom and had seen Ellie standing there. The contours of her body as she shimmered the t-shirt down her heavenly curves. Her toned stomach, her firm breasts and then when she turned around...Aaaghhh!!! Jarrod felt himself getting aroused again and took another look at his lap. Yep, the Big Fella was standing to attention again.

"Hi, Daddy. What are you watching?" Ellie sauntered out wearing just the t-shirt she had placed on earlier. Jarrod crossed his legs. Bloody hell! He never crossed his legs!

"I'm so happy you're back Daddy!" Ellie said, plonking herself on his lap and wrapping her arms around him in a hug.

"Oopphh!" Jarrod groaned as she landed straight on his bits, "I'm so happy to Possum!"

Ellie gave him a kiss on the cheek and then twisted on his lap to face the TV. Her firm little ass was positioned right on top of his semi-erect penis. He looked down and her top had bunched up somewhat to show the top of her cheeks, pressing down upon him.

"The News!? Can we watch a movie instead?"

"Yes, sure possum," Jarrod said, gritting his teeth as she ground her bottom to better reposition herself.

"What about Fast & Furious. You used to love that movie!" Ellie said, turning to him to place a hand on his chest.

Jarrod smiled, "You remembered."

"Of course, I did. There's been a few since but I know it's your favourite. We could watch them all over the next week or so if you like" Ellie replied, "It'll be like old times!"

"I'd like that!" God, he loved this girl.

"I've even kept our old DVD player and have the old movie we used to watch. I'll put it on!"

Ellie turned about and walked to the TV cabinet. She then knelt, opened the cabinet doors and reached forward to find the old DVD. Jarrod almost blew his load right then and there! On hands and knees, he had the most glorious view imaginable. Her two perfectly spherical buttocks swayed as she moved, naked except for a tiny strip of fabric. His cock, fought to break free from the confines of his shorts. Desperate to push inside that tight teen pussy, that breathtaking ass.

She leaned into the cabinet further, searching around for the movie. As she did, Ellie spread her knees apart more to gain better leverage within. From behind, Jarrod could see the g-string fabric had slid to the side ever so slightly. One of her glorious, naked labia lips had slipped free and the fabric see-sawed gently between the two mounds.

"I know it's in here somewhere" Ellie continued, her head now inside the cabinet as she began to take DVDs out to better enable her to find the movie. Her ass couldn't have been positioned better. It softly swayed from side to side, each glorious cheek flexed as she keep searching. Her soft little hairless pussy swayed from side to side and beckoned to him; demanding he reaches out and caress it, slide his finger and tongue inside the velvet lips, rip out his cock and thrust it all the way in until she gasped with pleasure and begged him to....

12