Cheerleader Legends - Pt. 01

Story Info
Two cheerleader legends meet and fantasies become reality.
3.7k words
4.58
4.6k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daphne123
Daphne123
2,227 Followers

The following story is fiction and does not describe any real person or situation in particular. All characters are at least eighteen.

***

Robin hopped up the stairs of the Sunny Park Early College shuttle bus, her cute hair bow and cheerleader pompoms bouncing with each step. It was the first day of cheer practice for the upcoming school year, and the 18 year old teenager was looking forward to finally being part of the squad at SPEC.

Robin was an adorably cute ginger girl with a petite figure, perky little breasts, a tight rear, lovely smile, and gorgeous blue eyes. She was also very smart, always a straight A student and in all the academically gifted classes. As a result, when she applied to spend her senior year at Sunny Park Early College, she was accepted almost immediately.

For the past three years at Sunny Park High School, Robin had been a cheerleading legend. As the only ginger, she naturally stood out from the rest of the squad, but it was her talent as a flyer that had made her so popular. When Robin was tossed, she went higher than anyone, spread her legs the widest, and always had great form. Her balance was excellent during landings and she never showed any indication of nervousness. She loved being tossed and flipped by her teammates.

It also made her the center of attention.

With Robin's adorably cute smile, bouncy ginger curls, and spunky personality, she was always the high school cheerleader with the most admirers at Sunny Park High School.

Now, as a rookie on the Sunny Park Early College squad, she wanted to make sure she made a great impression, particularly since her reputation alone had gotten her a spot on the squad without even having to go through tryouts.

She loved wearing her uniform as well. The style was a little more traditional than modern cheer outfits. With the blue and white pleated skirt, sleeveless top that zipped in the back, white bobby socks, and cute saddle shoes, the effect was adorably retro.

Heading to the rear of the bus, Robin set her cheer bag and pompoms down, taking hold of the nearest bus pole.

"Oh please," a young man dressed in a smart tweed blazer and nice trousers immediately stood up and offered Robin his seat.

"Oh thanks," Robin flashed her adorable smile, "but I'm not..."

The cheerleader's sentence trailed off as she got her first look at the gentleman...

...the absolutely gorgeous gentleman.

Tall, slim, sophisticated, and dapper, with dark wavy hair and eyes a girl could get lost in for hours.

"You're not what?" he prompted.

It was only then that Robin realized her mouth had fallen open in awe at how handsome this man was. She had never in her life been rendered speechless by someone's looks before, but he had completely transfixed her attention.

"Oh," Robin finally snapped out of her trance, nervously tugging at her blue and white pleated cheerleader skirt...for some reason it had never felt quite so short before.

"I'm...not going very far," she managed to piece the words together, ending with a slightly embarrassed smile.

The gentleman smiled back as he sat down again.

"I'm Michael Hawkins," he introduced himself, "and you?"

"Robin," she did a cute curtsy, "Robin Byrd."

Michael raised his eyebrows amusingly.

"I know," she rolled her eyes, "my parents' idea of a joke."

"It's very sweet," Michael tried to make Robin feel more comfortable, "are you a new student here? I haven't seen you around before."

"Mmm hmm," Robin nodded, "I went to Sunny Park High School and for my senior year I got accepted to the...WOOOAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!"

Caught by surprise mid-sentence, the shuttle bus hit what must have been a hard bump, sending Robin flying at Michael. Instinctively trying to keep from face planting on the bus floor as she fell, Robin accidentally grabbed onto Michael's knees, catching herself as she ungracefully landed directly in front of him, her head between his legs and inches from his cock, her cheer skirt flying up in the process.

For a moment, Robin was frozen, looking up at Michael with the most beautiful blue eyes, her mouth open in shock at how embarrassingly she had landed.

Michael, on the other hand, seemed to be amused, glancing at Robin's adorably cute and tight as a drum rear in the reflection of the mirror facing him, the cheeks of her ass slightly spilling out of her blue spankies.

"Are you okay?" Michael asked brushing aside a lock of Robin's ginger hair that had fallen in front of her face.

"Ohmygod!" Robin found her voice, "I'm so sorry sir! I..."

Michael smiled.

"It's okay, really. Let me help you up."

It was only then that Robin realized she was still between his legs.

"Ohmygod, this is so embarrassing," Robin blushed as she took Michael's hand and used it to pull herself up, "I guess you've never had a ginger cheerleader on her knees in front of you before."

"Not recently," Michael tilted his head slightly and raised an eyebrow.

Robin smiled cutely at the sexual tension between them, smoothing down her skirt and brushing herself off as the shuttle bus came to a stop.

"Well, um, I need to get myself off," Robin's eyes widened when she realized the Freudian slip.

"I mean...I need to get off...HERE...this is where I get off...the bus...I mean."

Instead of replying, Michael simply smiled and handed Robin her cheerleading bag.

The doors opened and Robin bounced down the stairs.

She couldn't wait to get off.

***

Jennifer Fox took her blue and white pompoms out of her cheerleading bag and carried them over to the track where the Sunny Park Early College cheerleaders were congregating for practice. The stadium was empty except for a few groundskeepers working on lining the football field.

In some ways, Jennifer was your stereotypical cheerleader, blonde hair, blue eyes, pretty smile, perky breasts, toned legs, and a great rear. What wasn't typical was that this knockout cheerleader with model looks also had a sharp mind, reading books just as often as doing her hair.

Tossing her pompoms down, Jennifer sat down on the long thick gymnastics mat the girls would place on the track for safety. Spreading her legs out in front of her, the blonde began her stretching routine as she spotted a cute ginger cheerleader bouncing down the concrete stadium stairs towards her.

Having transferred into Sunny Park Early College from a high school across the city, Jennifer had never met the legendary Robin Byrd before, but she definitely knew of her. Jennifer wasn't really the jealous type when it came to cheering, but the competitor in her wanted to see exactly how good the ginger flyer actually was.

Robin reached the track, saying hello to several other cheerleaders that she already knew from their time together at Sunny Park High School over the past few years. Noticing Jennifer by herself, Robin trotted over to greet her with her adorable perky smile.

"Hi there! I don't think we've met before. I'm Robin."

"Jennifer," she smiled back, introducing herself in the middle of a hamstring stretch.

"I know all the cheerleaders that came from Sunny Park High, so you must have transferred from somewhere else."

"Ocean Harbor High," Jennifer replied switching her stretch to her opposite leg.

"Oh, that's a good school for cheering isn't it?"

"It's not bad," Jennifer replied, "when you get past the fact that the school letters sound like you're asking a question."

"OHH?" Robin surmised.

"Exactly," Jennifer rolled her eyes as Robin plopped down facing her, placing her own shoes up against her new partner.

The two cheerleaders joined hands and began pulling slowly back and forth, taking turns stretching each other.

"That's hilarious," Robin commented, "did you at least have a decent mascot?"

"The Hurricanes," Jennifer sighed.

Robin tried not to laugh.

"So it's the OHHH?"

"Yeah," Jennifer nodded, "and of course, being the Hurricanes, our most common cheer was 'Blow Hurricanes Blow."

"No way," Robin's eyes went wide.

Jennifer recited the cheer in the most apathetic manner possible:

"Blow them high, blow them low, blow them fast, blow them slow.

Never ever let them go, blow OHHH blow."

Robin did a facepalm.

Jennifer shrugged.

"It always got a laugh."

Robin tilted her head to one side.

"So, you any good?"

Jennifer smiled as her competitive side started to show itself.

"Good enough to cheer with the legendary Robin Byrd."

The ginger flyer raised her eyebrows, intrigued.

"Okay then, let's see some moves."

Accepting the challenge, Jennifer stood up and walked to the end of the safety mat, smoothing down her cheerleading skirt along the way.

Robin folded her arms across her chest and watched. Jennifer took a running start and went into a roundoff back handspring that continued all the way down the entire length of the mats, ending with a layout and a perfectly executed backflip tagged on for extra effect.

"Nice," Robin smiled slyly and gave Jennifer a slow clap.

The blonde cheerleader flashed her pretty smile and snapped her fingers.

"Your turn, ginger."

Robin giggled at the playful rivalry as she bounced over to the end of the mat, high-fiving Jennifer along the way.

The blonde put her hands on her hips and watched as the spunky ginger girl took a running start...

Robin had earned the nickname "The Flying Byrd" for good reason, and she proved it by repeating Jennifer's stunt exactly...roundoff back handspring all the way down the mat, then a layout and backflip...but then adding a few tricks of her own.

Bouncing out of the backflip, Robin landed with her hands on the mat, her legs straight up to the sky above her, and then spread them wide into a handstand split. After holding the position for a few moments, Robin pushed off the mat and rotated with her legs still spread, coming down to hit the mats in a full split. With her hands on her hips, Robin flashed the most adorable smile at her audience of one.

Jennifer's jaw dropped.

"You're good," she complimented, taking Robin's hand and helping her out of her splits.

Robin pointed her finger at Jennifer.

"We're BOTH good."

The two cheerleaders hugged as if they had been partners for years.

"Speaking of good," Jennifer gestured behind Robin as she spotted someone with a professional camera taking a picture of the two new friends, "check out that gorgeous guy."

Robin turned around and saw the very man who she had met on the shuttle bus only an hour before...the one whose legs she had suggestively landed on her knees between.

"Oh yeah, that's Michael," Robin explained, "I met him this morning."

"Michael?" Jennifer raised her eyebrows, "so we're on a first name basis are we?"

"Hello Jennifer! Hello Robin!" he called out from the sideline, having witnessed their impromptu challenge, "great stunts ladies!"

Jennifer waved back.

"Thanks Mr. Hawkins!"

Robin did a double take.

"MISTER Hawkins?!?"

"Yeah," Jennifer responded as if it were obvious, "he teaches the Visual Arts classes, you know, photography, video, filmmaking."

Robin's mouth fell open.

"He's faculty?"

"Yep," Jennifer sighed, "too bad too, I'd fuck him in a hot minute."

Robin moistened her lips nervously, realizing she had just spent the past hour fantasizing about having his cock thrusting inside her as she rode him like a pony.

As the squad instructor gathered everyone together to begin practice, however, Robin realized she'd have to put off thinking about all of this until later.

There was one thing the ginger cheerleader did notice that concerned her greatly though...

...the moment she found out that the gorgeous Michael Hawkins was a teacher, her pussy had drenched itself.

***

The afternoon sun was beginning to set, and the Sunny Park Early College cheerleaders wrapped up their practice for the day, gathering their things and going separate ways.

It had been a great morning of working on stunts, while the afternoon was spent learning new cheers and bonding with each other.

Robin had been preoccupied the entire time, however, thinking about Michael...or rather Mr. Hawkins, in ways completely inappropriate for the circumstances.

She was a student, he was a teacher, but there was no denying it, Robin wanted him to fuck her...very badly.

As she packed her pompoms and water bottle in her bag, Robin heard Jennifer trotting up to her.

"See you tomorrow, ginger," the blonde gave her a quick hug.

"Yeah," Robin gave a subdued smile, her mind somewhere else.

A male voice hollered from the stadium stands as the two girls came out of their hug.

"Hey Foxy!"

Robin looked in the direction of the voice to see a handsome student with wavy dark hair wearing a t-shirt and jeans.

Jennifer rolled her eyes.

"That's my boyfriend Hunter," she said with a little irritation, "and if he calls me 'Foxy' one more time I'll slap him."

Robin gave a quick smile as Jennifer kissed her on the cheek and walked away.

Not really in the mood to ride the shuttle bus again today, Robin decided to walk back to her dorm room instead.

She had some thinking to do.

Jennifer hopped up the concrete stairs of the stadium towards Hunter, her cheerleader skirt bouncing at the same time as her long blonde curls.

"Uh oh," Hunter commented on seeing the fire in his girlfriend's eyes, "here comes trouble."

"My name is 'Jennifer' you doofus," she reminded him, "'Jennifer Fox'! Not 'Foxy'! Got it?"

"Excusez-moi," Hunter gave an over the top bow, "shall I fetch your highness her carriage or would you rather have me throw some rose petals down for you to walk on?"

Jennifer stopped on the step just below him.

"Just shut up," she playfully hit Hunter on the arm, "it's lucky you're cute."

"Cute AND clever," he said holding up a key.

Jennifer looked curiously at her boyfriend.

"What does that unlock?"

Hunter raised an eyebrow and lowered his voice.

"The press box."

Jennifer's eyes widened.

"No way! Where did you get that?"

Hunter drew out his moment of victory.

"Well...it just fell off the athletic director's desk and right into my pocket," he explained with undisguised smugness, "I'll have to return it before tomorrow though so he doesn't find it missing."

Jennifer flashed her naughty smile.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go then!"

The two discretely worked their way up to the top of the stands where the press box entrance was located. Dusk was falling and the last few people still on the field were leaving, allowing Jennifer and Hunter to get to their destination unseen.

"Hurry up," Jennifer whispered excitedly as Hunter unlocked the door and the two snuck inside, locking the door behind them.

"We'll need to leave the lights off," Hunter said as Jennifer dropped her cheer bag on the floor.

"That's okay," the blonde cheerleader put her arms around Hunter and looked at him with her lust filled blue eyes, "I already know where everything is."

Parting her lips slightly, Jennifer moaned in desire as she kissed Hunter with insatiable passion. Placing his arms around the cheerleader's waist, Hunter joined in the make out session with sheer lust as the two eighteen year olds explored each others mouths.

"Ohgod, Hunter," Jennifer gasped between kisses, "thank you so much...(kiss)...for this...(kiss)...you know I've always...(kiss)...fantasized about doing it in a press box."

"Well it's happening right now," he whispered into Jennifer's ear as his hand slipped underneath her cheerleading skirt and began rubbing her soft moist pussy through her cheer spankies.

"Ohhhhh..." Jennifer's voice trembled as waves of pleasure shot through her with every stroke of Hunter's fingers, "fuck me...ohgod fuck me."

Jennifer's heart raced as she felt Hunter pull her cheerleader panties down over her firm round ass. Shifting her hips from side to side, Jennifer wiggled out of her spankies as they were tugged down her legs in short little yanks.

Her pussy now free, the cheerleader hopped up onto the long table that spanned the full width of the windows in the press box, her bare ass making contact with the tabletop.

"Let's put that mouth of yours to good use," Jennifer flirted.

Laying back on the table with her curly blonde locks brushing the window, Jennifer raised her gorgeous legs up towards the ceiling. Then, in a move Hunter would remember for the rest of his life, Jennifer spread her flexible legs wide into a full mid-air split, her beautiful young pussy completely exposed and ready to be fucked.

"Mygod, I love dating a cheerleader," Hunter said to himself as he stared in awe at the vision before him, his girlfriend now pumping her hips in short quick thrusts as she moaned with sexual desperation.

"Shut up and take my pussy," Jennifer ordered, grabbing her ankles with each of her hands to be able to hold her legs wide open indefinitely.

Taking one last glance out the window to make sure no one was watching, Hunter placed his hands on Jennifer's inner thighs and immediately began going down on her pussy with savage intensity.

"OOOHHHHH FFFFFUUUUCCCKK!!!!!!!"

Jennifer cried out at full volume as she felt him lick and kiss, and suck her throbbing clit over and over, her boyfriend thoroughly enjoying the sighs and gasps of pleasure being pulled from her as he worked the cheerleader into an absolute frenzy.

"OHGOD! OH FUCK!!! THAT'S IT THERE!!!!! THERE!!!!!" Jennifer arched her back in tension, the outline of her beautiful breasts thrusting up towards the ceiling. Even with her cheerleading top still on, her tits looked amazing.

"FUCK YES!!!!!" Jennifer gripped her ankles tightly and pumped her hips into Hunter's face, desperate to get ever more pleasure from his torturous assault on her pussy.

"OH! OH!! OH!!! OOHH!!!!"

The cheerleader began to pant out one syllable per thrust.

"OH...FUCK...THAT...FEELS...A...MA...ZING!!!" she screamed, her hips bucking hard and slamming on the table top with every violent pump.

"OH FUCK!!! EAT MY PUSSY!!!" Jennifer threw her head back and bounced up and down as the pleasure took over.

When Hunter began fluttering his tongue on Jennifer's pussy as fast as he could...it sent the blonde cheerleader over the edge.

"OH!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME?!? OHGOD!!! I'M COMING!!!"

Jennifer thrashed her head from side to side, her gorgeous hair caressing her face as she felt the powerful contractions in her pussy begin.

Hunter felt them too, continuing to suck on her clit as he grabbed Jennifer's ass cheeks from below and lifted her hips, the new angle quickly managing to send Jennifer into another powerful orgasm.

"OH FUCK I'M COMING AGAIN!!!"

Immediately, the cheerleader's legs began quivering. The rest of her gorgeous body followed, shaking and trembling as the walls of Jennifer's soaked pussy contracted over and over in perfect bliss.

"OHGOD!!!!! OH FUCK YES!!!!!!!"

Hunter couldn't wait any longer...it was time to fuck her.

"OH!!!" Gasping in an agony of pleasure and relief, Jennifer's entire body relaxed as her boyfriend ended her wonderful pussy torture and began undoing his jeans.

"Ohgod fuck me, Hunter," Jennifer leaned up enough for her boyfriend to reach around and unzip her cheerleader top from the back.

Hunter quickly pulled the blonde's top off, freeing those magnificently firm breasts of hers as Jennifer lay back down, still holding her legs wide apart, her pussy more than ready to be taken.

"Fuck me," Jennifer almost pleaded, "ohgod I need your dick inside me right now!"

Hunter placed his unbelievably hard shaft at the entrance to the cheerleader's love canal and began to push.

"OHGOD!" Jennifer reared up slightly as she felt the massive cock spread her labia and tunnel into her warm wet depths.

"Mygod, Jen," Hunter gasped as his shaft was being enveloped by the walls of her cunt, "this feels unbelievable"

Daphne123
Daphne123
2,227 Followers
12