Cheerleader vs. Ex Olympian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[1:05pm] Chelsea - Omg Marshal

you took

pictures!

Pls pls pls

delete them at

once. They

could ruin me

forever if they

ever got out.

[1:05pm] Chelsea - Marshal. You know I'm married. Think about my family, my job. Whatever little kick you hope to get from seeing an older woman's ass pales in comparison to the consequences for me.

[1:06pm] Chelsea - Please be reasonable Marshal. And I am not blaming you at all for this. It's all my fault for letting things escalate till this point. I'm the adult here and take full responsibility.

[1:07pm] Marshal - Relax Chelsea. What kind of person would I be if I made this picture public. It is just for my private enjoyment. Gosh I really needed a copy of that bubbly ass of yours to jerk off to nothing more. I promise.

[1:08pm] Chelsea - No no way Marshal. It's too risky. Please delete them at once.

At that I stood up from my seat and began to approach the exit. To say Chelsea looked livid was a gross understatement. I all but ran out of the library because I was almost sure she'd have followed me out.

[1:12pm] Marshal - Rest easy cuteness. You'd have done the same if you were me. God. Would you really have agreed to delete this?

I hit send just as I was about to enter my class. Then I sent her the pictures of her ass.

[1:13pm] Chelsea - Damn you Marshal. Damn you to hell.

[1:13pm] Chelsea - This is how you treat a friend right. My only sin was trying to be there for you.

By the time I got home that day, I'd received no less than two dozen texts and forty missed calls from Chelsea. For some twisted reason, I enjoyed her misery. I knew Mya'd too. So I sent her snapshots of everything including the pictures. I knew it was wrong. I knew it could ruin Chelsea. But for some reason, I really wanted to show off to Mya and whoever else for that matter. It was selfish. It was evil. I know. But I couldn't help it.

But I wasn't totally the evil villain though, I only sent them to Mya!

~Mya's POV~

I choked on my milkshake and nearly spewed a mouthful of my breakfast on my mom when I saw the picture of Chelsea's round, chubby mature ass in the most obscenely amusing pose I had ever seen. I first thought it was some photoshop trick or something. But as I went through the chats, I found they were real. I received the messages from Marshal this morning just as I checked my phone during breakfast at the kitchen dining. My mom shot me a look of pure scorn as she hurled a towel to me to clean my messy side of the table.

'Bitch keep that shit to your damn self. Always with the stupid phone.' She spat.

'Sorry it was just...' I offered.

'Nobody cares.' volunteered Terrence my brother in his signature devil-may-care style while never raising his face from his bowl of custard. Gosh. I just wanted to slam his face in the damn custard. He probably wouldn't see me coming with that hoodie thing he's always wearing. He thinks he's Eminem or something.

'She thinks everyone else just lives to spectate her bullshit.' Mom co-signed.

'Okay damn you both.' I shot back at both of them as they both chuckled condescendingly.

Sometimes I just hate their guts. They are always on each others' throats. The only time they ever seem to agree on anything is when they pick on me.

Times like these are when I need dad. He always has one for them. But now work got him. He's my only real ally in this house.

When I was in the mood I wasn't such easy pickings for either my mom or brother though. It usually didn't even matter if they teamed up against me. But today I had better things on my mind.

'Y'all can shove the last word up yo asses today, I've got something better to deal with.' I replied dismissively while humming victoriously as I made my way outside to my car. The perplexed look plastered on their faces would stay with me for weeks.

As I drove, I was still in a giddy haze from Marshal's texts. To say I was impressed would be calling hell warm. I really underestimated Marshal. But you know what they say: It's always the quiet ones. I was reading through his texts a second time when my phone began to ring; it was Marshal. Speak of the devil I thought as I picked up.

'Hey Mya. Seen the snapshots I sent ya? Fucking awesome innit?' He gushed in his cute cockney accent.

'I just did Marshal. You did good. But we can't celebrate just yet. Things could still grow stale. So you should let me handle things from here. Don't go to the library anymore till I tell you to. Do as I say and I promise you'll get your reward pretty soon. But if you choose to get impatient and go behind me, then you have yourself to blame. Do we understand each other Marshall? I asked, with the most impassive tone I could manage.

'I got you Mya. I'd never do that you know. I trust you Mya. So, see you in class eh?

'Yes Marshal. And Marshal...'

'Yeah Mya. Still here.'

'You did well.'

Then he muttered something excitedly before killing the line.

I think he bought it.

By the time I hit the school tarmac, I already had a plan laid out in my mind. I quickly checked my timetable and saw I didn't have any classes scheduled for now. Perfect I mused as I went straight to the library.

My head whirled in despair when I reached the library and found the door locked. Had Chelsea thought resigning and making a run for it a better option than sitting around in hopes of salvaging the situation? My head was still spinning with possibilities when I heard Chelsea from behind, ask with thinly veiled apprehension in her voice.

'What are you doing here so early Mya?'

You can't believe how relieved I was to hear her voice.

But when I turned around to face her, my face was pure contrition as I spoke.

'O so sorry Mrs Varga. I didn't know the library was closed for now. I just had nothing to do right now and so thought I should spend some time here.'

'Oh please Mya I should be the one sorry for using such a tone. I..tt it's just no one ever comes around this early. So I was just a bit surprised to see you here at this time. I thought something might be wrong.' She gushed as her disposition morphed from defensive to totally remorseful. God she was so sexy.

I stepped aside as she unlocked the library. Her countenance not completely relaxed yet. I noticed her tense up totally and giggle self consciously when I remarked that I wished I had an ass as big as hers. After a whole episode of awkward fiddling with the keys and locks interspersed with nervous giggles, perspiration and fumbling over words, she managed to get the damn door open as she meekly said:

'Oh c'mon you're just okay Mya.'

Then she began to walk in as though eager to get away from me. When we were both safe in the library I continued on to follow closely behind her. As she made to draw the library drapes, I reached from behind and cupped her humongously heavy udders from behind.

That's when all hell broke lose.

'What the hell do you think you're doing Mya! I'll need you to leave this place right now and never come back or I'll have to report you to the school authority.' She flared with self righteous indignation. In that moment I couldn't help but feel intense loathing toward her for her hypocrisy.

'I think I'll be staying right here. You can call whoever you want. But be sure you have an explanation ready for them as to why you sent a nude photo of yourself to a student.'

I had to call out that last part a little loudly as she was already almost out of the library door by the time I'd finished. The immediate switch from the previous self conviction that'd nearly bordered on haughtiness to her new aura of total defeat and dejection nearly made me cum.

'Ww.. wh..what did you just say Mya?' she said with rapidly sagging spirits.

'Oh you're hard of hearing now. Maybe your eyes are better. Is this clear enough for you?' I snorted as I showed her the picture Marshal sent me.

'Chelsea I don't know who that...' she began.

'O c'mon Chelsea, you're smarter than that. I saw everything! The texts all of it. There's no way around this. You'll just have to come clean.'

'Oh God Mya. I'm so terribly sorry. I don't know what got over me...'

'Oh i know exactly what got over you: jealousy.'

'I'm not...'

'Shh sh. I'm not finished. You've always been jealous of me. I see it in the fake smiles you make around me. I see it in the scornful way you stare at me when you think i'm not watching...'

'Mya that is not...'

'I'll not warn you not to interrupt me again slut. You shut up while i speak. Got that bitch?'

'Yy..ess' She replied conceding defeat.

'You tried to seduce Marshal because you wanted to beat me at something. You saw Marshal as a chance to one me up. And guess why? Because i remind you of your sister!'

I watched all the blood drain from her face at that last comment.

'Oh c'mon Chelsea, how long did you really think you could fly under the radar before someone searched and found that you're Marcia Morrison's big sister?'

She seemed to be having difficulty maintaining her balance and so leaned on one of the desks for much needed support. She made to say something in defense but then quickly discarded the idea. She was a fast learner.

'That's right Chelsea. You have always been a joke compared to your sister. And even though you act like you're ok with it, it eats you up everyday and makes you feel worthless. Deny that you feel like a no good, piece of shit failure Chelsea?' I could see the sudden hate flare in her eyes as her posture became aggressive. I thought she'd hit me, but then the rage in her eyes turned to fright and in that moment I knew I had her. Then I menacingly invaded her personal space, causing her to lean further back on the desk with her hands behind her and her eyes avoiding mine.

'Stay right here and don't move!' I barked as I walked towards the door. As I backed off from her, she let out a gasp that was a hot mix of relief and disappointment. I locked the door from inside and closed the curtain Chelsea earlier opened. Then i slowly walked to Chelsea like a predator homing in on a trapped prey. Like i had ordered, Chelsea was rooted to where i'd left her, although she was sweating like she'd just walked out of an oven. She seemed though to have mustered some new token resolve and courage but she progressively lost those as i got closer.

When i was about two feet away from her, she bolted upright in what seemed like a final attempt at a retort.

'What do you wan..?'

I slapped her hard across the face and her face immediately flared in anger but in a second, it was gone. Along with it was every last shred of a fight or dignity left in her. She seemed to have accepted that she had no leverage in this matter and that her best option would be to bid her time and do what i say.

By the time our faces were merely less than an inch apart, her will broke and i could see the tears she'd been strongly trying to hold back all this time, begin to crawl out the corners of her eyes and down her colorless cheeks. And then it happened:

Chelsea crashed on her knees and grasped my legs in a desperate embrace as she started to bawl in tears.

'Please please Mya please. Don't tell anyone about this. Please Mya i'd die of shame if this got out. I'm so terribly sorry Mya. I know i deserve whatever retribution you decide to give me but please Mya temper justice with mercy. O please Mya forgive me. Oh God i'm so ashamed.'

I thought i'd feel some form of pity for her, but I seemed in that moment to have run out of any kind of sympathy. All I felt then was utter disdain and disgust. The contrast between her usual sanctimonious air and her current state of utter disgrace only made me want to puke.

'Enough whore. Get your hands off me and stand on your feet this moment.' I ordered as authoritatively as i could manage.

She complied.

'Now here's the deal: you have two options. It's either you agree to submit your body completely to me to use as i see fit to keep your job, family and reputation or i show this picture to the world. You know that wouldn't take much. My dad is heavy in the media industry you know.

So make your choice now. What's it gonna be Chelsea?'

'I'll let you have me.' she replied with surprising eagerness. I thought she'd spend some more time trying to barter a better deal or trying to beg for mercy.

God i hated how pretentious she was.

'Good. From now on, you've given up the right to refuse any sexual act I demand of you no matter the time and no matter the person i order you to service.'

Her face immediately contorted in worry and she seemed to want to say something. But again, she thought against it but the look of dire concern never leaving her face.

'You may speak.' i commanded and she wouldn't even let me finish.

'Mya...'

'That's mistress or ma'am to you.'

'Oh. Mistress Mya, it's too risky bringing in third parties to this and carrying out sexual acts in places or times without prior thoughtful planning can prove disastrous. You did promise to keep this between us if i agreed to be your sex o..bject.' She said, some of her prissy airs returning.

'Bitch this ain't no motherfucking negotiation. You do what the fuck i tell you, whenever the fuck i tell you, and with whomever the fuck i tell you.'

'But mistress, what if someone recognizes me?'

'Whore did i give you permission to speak?' I asked as i grabbed her throat with my left hand and rode her skirt all the way to her lacey panties that housed a sweltering, drenched pussy.

That seemed to do the trick as she let out moans of pure ecstasy.

'I see words have little effect on you. This is what you understand isn't it slut?' i asked while i furrowed mercilessly at her hairless slit.

'Yee...sss Mistress. Ohhh mmmph. Yee..sss. Fuck.' She mumbled with eyes

rolling back in such sheer lust that she did nothing to hide.

'That's right whore. This is a reminder of who owns your old little pussy. Understood?' I asked, while punctuating my last word by fingering her pussy eith all the intensity i could muster.

By now every atom of resistance had faded away and i scarcely recognized the woman who was so brazenly assaulting my fingers in what seemed like demon possessed desperation. Chelsea humped my hand with such earnest that it seemed she was willing to give her whole life away for the orgasm that was building.

As she was nearing her climax, i grabbed her right hand and placed it on my own needy pussy. She quickly found my clit and began to guffaw at it as i demolished her's. Chelsea was a sight to behold when she came. Her legs seemed to go crippled as her entire body writhed in a violent fit. I felt her entire body go totally limp during and after the orgasmic wave as she mouthed every obscenity imaginable. Her words went from solicitory to encouraging to threatening and finally to pleading. It seemed she'd completely surrendered in my arms and my embrace was all that kept her standing.

I didn't get to cum. The spectacle before me left me too shocked to orgasm. The pleasure i derived from this was more mental than physical. At first I had wanted to draw out the repressed desires I knew Chelsea had and I had thoroughly enjoyed every bit of that journey. But now they had come out, i felt a bit overwhelmed by the amount of power i had over this woman. The extent of the emotions Chelsea just displayed scared me quite a bit. I literally had her destiny in my hand and I wasn't sure what weilding that amount of power and authority over someone could entail.

After her high had abated and she could manage to sit, i ordered her to hand over her panties. She complied like a mindless zombie.

'You'll go all day today without panties.' I teased. 'So you always remember what a pathetic old slut you are. When next you see Marshal, you must let him do anything he wishes with you. Got that slut?'

She merely nodded in what looked like a drunken stupor. But after i mentioned Marshal, the deranged looking smile she'd worn on her face the whole time was suddenly gone. In it's place was an expression of barely contained panic. It seemed like the reality of what she was in had suddenly hit her.

I left her with her thoughts and walked away.

~Marshal's POV~

'I'm gonna have sex. I'm gonna be shoving my dick in someone's tush. I am the man. I am the motherfucking man.' These words and similar sentiments kept replaying in my mind all day and right now as i'm heading to the school's basketball storage room where i had asked Chelsea to meet me after school. My head is dizzy from all the excitement i've been bottling since Mya gave me a go-ahead this morning. I know it's silly but it just felt like someone would read my thoughts and know what was going to go down and stop my joy before i could feel it. So i'd tried to act normal all day, but right now I was ready to burst.

The way to the storage room was clear as it usually is during off-seasons like this. So far, God seemed to be on my side. But the closer i got to the room, the fiercer my guts clenched. Would i really get to fuck Chelsea? Would she come? What if we got caught? By the time i was at the door, i was a sweating mess of nerves. I was still trying to calm my damn breathing down and rehearse my lines for the final and one millionth time when as if by black magic, the door opened itself to reveal Mrs Varga with a look made up of terror, anger and lust plastered on her face. I stood there speechless for a moment, trying to form some kind of apology amidst my mouth hanging and staring like a moron at Chelsea's braless tits and nipples which were just begging to be freed from the cream silk shirt she had on. Only after Chelsea pulled me into the room and shut the door did i realize that standing alone with a female teacher in a secluded place like this'd have been hard to explain! By the time we were both behind the door, Chelsea was a blazing fire.

'You betrayed me Marshal!'

I was gonna say something, but she beat me to it.

'Now fuck me like the cheating slut I am Marshal!'

'You like playing naughty and tricking your way into your teacher's ass right? Now you've got what you want haven't you Marshal?'

She pushed me to the wall and grabbed my dick a little harder than i'd wanted before my back got a chance to hit the wall.

'Oh, seems little Marahal isn't so little after all. C'mon bitch. Give me that hard young cock!' She said as she pulled my dick out.

Not wanting to be outdone, i went straight for Chelsea's boobs. They were my favorite part of her body. I rubbed greedily on two of them for a while before freeing them both. I buried my face between her giant orbs and the musk that hit my nose was like nothing i'd ever smelled. It was a very intoxicatingly primal smell which i knew i'd soon get addicted to. I'd never touched real breasts before and they felt way softer than i'd imagined or was it because Chelsea was a milf? I wonder if Mya's breaats would feel firmer. I didn't care about Mya or anyone else for that matter right now though. I rubbed, sucked, licked, flicked and blew raspberries on Chelsea's tits all of which made Chelsea howl like she was possessed by some sexual demon. I pulled her butt cheeks close in a tight embrace as i french kissed her like i'd practiced endlessly on my pillow.

I was a maniac. My motto for that moment was: try everything. Chelsea turned around and began to grind her booty on my dick. Oh Lord did i lose my shit! The vigor and verve Chelsea's lower body could muster made her seem in that moment, more like Serena Williams than some library teacher. Damn she had some strong glutes and thighs too. She must do loads of squats. I could feel my lower spine painfully grating on the walI due to her gyration but i wasn't about to ask her to slow down. She could paralyze me for all i cared. The moment she let up a bit, I desperately raised her conservative skirt up to her waist and found her ass as unclad as can be. I was close.