Cheerleader's Nerdy Cuckold

Story Info
He thought she'd let him go, but...
3.7k words
3.05
42.2k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this story is at least 18 years old.

Jake Wilson walked happily up the stairs to Beatrice's apartment. The eighteen years old high school senior felt delighted at the chance to see his girlfriend again. They have known each other for eight years and been dating for three but she has been acting distant over the past couple of months for some reason. It bothered him to no end when she would give him the cold shoulder whenever he approached her at school. She seemed to be embarrassed by the fact that she is dating him because of his solid status as a dork, and her being one of the prettiest and most popular girls in school. Sighing, Jake opened the familiar door, thinking back to how they had first met.

Flashback

Eight years ago, Beatrice Burns was pretty much in the same category as him when it comes to being socially inept. She was bullied by a group of older girls who made fun of her glasses and the comic books she carried around with her everywhere. He was the only one who talked to her, and intervened when he saw the bullying take place right before his eyes. It took some courage, but he felt proud of being able to stand up for someone else.

"Hey! Leave her alone!" Jake had yelled in what he hoped to be a dignified and not quivering voice upon seeing Beatrice suffering a particularly severe case of being wedgied. The group of older females smirked.

"What are you going to do if we don't, cutie?" The way they were eyeing him like he was just a piece of meat was unnerving. This is not going well. Not at all.

Steeling his resolve, he said "Nothing. I'm just telling you it's not nice to bully other people." They snickered at his response, before walking past him, but only after taking the time pinch his cute butt first. He squealed, causing them to cackle wickedly.

When the posse left, he quickly turned to look at Beatrice, asking her in a gentle tone "Are you all right?" She nodded meekly, before walking slowly towards him. He was thin but not too thin, had an innocent face and overall appeared to be no threat to anyone.

"Thank you for helping me."

"No problem, Beatrice." She seemed genuinely surprised that he knew her name, since they only had one class together and she always sat in the back of the class. Beatrice invited him to come over to her place after school so that she can introduce him to her parents and they can have dinner together, as a way of saying thanks for saving her. Jake called his parents and they said it was okay. He was a bit startled by the limousine and the bodyguards in black suits that greeted him but she told him that he was safe and they entered the car together.

The drive was punctuated by their conversations on various topics, ranging from favourite foods to movies and hobbies. Jake found himself enjoying talking to Beatrice despite considering himself to be extremely introverted. When they arrived at the mansion, though, he felt completely shocked by the sight that greeted him. Jake turned to face Beatrice uncertainly, only for her to smile impishly at him. He soon met her parents and discovered that her father is an extremely influential multibillionaire owner of a large corporation that even had connections to members of the government, which helps to explain the fact that she went to school with a security detail. They greeted him cordially, thanked him for standing up for their daughter, and invited him to stay over for dinner. Mr Burns then ordered his people to drive the young boy home. The two became very close friends very quickly.

Five years after that, Beatrice asked him out and to her delight he said yes immediately. Jake couldn't believe that such a cute girl would be interested in him, although he did save her not too many days ago from a group of mean bullies. They were going steady, until the third year of their relationship, after they both turned 18, when she started changing, both physically and also where it comes to her attitude. She has, let's say...developed. Okay her boobs got larger, reaching 36 DD. And her ass...Damn, her massive ass, a perfect combination of muscle and fat, a direct result of hundreds of hours spent squatting up and down in the gym. She grew her hair down to the middle of her back, got rid of the glasses and braces, started working out six days a week, joined the cheerleading squad, and put on some make up. Voila. Really beautiful and muscular and sexy. And Jake stayed the same geeky and skinny boy, which was problematic, since Beatrice was now easily one of the three hottest girls in school and he was nowhere near her level of attractiveness, and she knows it perfectly well.

Of course, this also led to her becoming quite arrogant, starting to treat her precious boyfriend as though he were something inferior to her and her new friends. Thanks to her talents, she was chosen to be the captain of the cheerleading team after only two monthes. Once she became the head cheerleader, her ego skyrocketed to unimaginable levels, as she felt comfortable enough to actually insult her boyfriend by calling him a useless, tiny little wimp in front of everybody at school, just to win the approval of her new cheerleader friends, and telling them all about his secret little fetishes like wanting to worship her feet, making him cry in front of their school mates.

The muscular teenage cheerleader told her friends she was only dating him because it's good to have a wimpy boy around to carry her bags when out shopping, because she was too lazy to, despite being more than strong enough.. He was basically just her dorky, little slave. They all laughed at his expense and he stuck around for her. He didn't stand a chance when she was a cute dork like him, adorkable he believed they call someone like them, and he definitely didn't stand a chance against her now, now that she is drop-dead gorgeous.

Once, he had to sit still while she poured her diet coke all over his head in the cafetiria and try not to cry as she and her popular cheerleader friends laughed their asses off. They all took turns pelting him with bits of food once when he tried to join Beatrice at their table during lunch, and told him to get lost, with his girlfriend going as far as to call him 'worthless' and nailing him in the face with her sandwich. She'd flirt with other guys when she knew he was looking, and would send a smirk at him when he's jealous, before intentionally giving one of the jocks a big, affectionate hug right in front of him.

She'd belittle him for his hobby of reading books all the time and tell her friends how weak and thin he is, describing the fact that she could easily defeat him in an arm-wrestling match, which is admittedly true since she did it once, although it'd be much better if she didn't brag about it in front of everybody. Once, at a school dance, his eighteen years old girlfriend refused to dance with him and went instead to dance with one of the baseball players, giggling as he took her hand and everybody laughed at the young nerd, who wished he could simply go home and forget about how all of this ever happened to him. He loves her too much to leave her, and she never broke up with him.

So he let her mock him at school in front of all the other students. Then she forced him to go to a party with her and told him to sit on a couch while she walked up to one of the football player and kissed him, and also letting him caress her butt. Jake immediately stormed off, taking the bus home. The next morning, he found her standing in front of his house, smirking. "You're so adorable when you're jealous, my little boy." He turned his back to her, walking back into the house. "Don't you dare turn your back on me. Remember who I am."

He spun around, snapping "You're my ex-girlfriend." She glared angrily.

"Your ex?" she asked in a deathly calm tone.

"Yes" he replied without missing a beat, shutting the door in her face.

Beatrice sent her many messages over the next several hours, from rebuking in tone to apologizing and eventually begging him to please 'be the most meaningful thing in her life again' and claiming she was 'very, very, very sorry for the way that I behaved over the past couple of months.' He would find her at the same spot the next day when she showed up again, this time with a gold Rolex watch as a gift for him. "For your birthday," she said.

He frowned in confusion. '"My birthday is next month, and an expensive gift is not going to buy me back after you cheated on me with another guy." The wealthy girl protested that that was how she greeted her friends and it was not really cheating. She even shed some tears and claimed that without him, she would have nothing and her life won't be worth living anymore. Panicked at the though that she might actually carry out her implied threat of suicide, he decided to forgive her at once and give her another chance. It's hard to stop loving her after feeling that way for three years.

Back to the present.

Right now he was entering her mansion, but something wasn't right. He could hear some moaning coming from the direction her bedroom is in. What really bothers him is that the voice is gruff and deep. Masculine. A male voice, along with a familiar, female one. Jake hoped what he feared was happening, wasn't happening. But there was no more mistaking it. "Ahhh yes, that's it baby, fuck me. Fuck me harder . Please, fuck me! You're so big! I'm so glad we're getting to do this." It was his 18 years old girlfriend. He peaked through the gap between the door and the hinges with tears in his eyes

"Am I bigger than your wimpy boyfriend, baby?"

"I don't know, I've never given him as much as a handjob, sexy! He's still a virgin and I've been fucking you and all the other studs on the football team ever since I turned eighteen! That stupid weakling thinks I'm faithful to him!"

Beatrice was on all four, completely naked, with sweat glistening of her fit body, her ass being rapidly pounded by Jerome, the large, muscular quarterback on their football team. Her large breasts flopped about as her toned torso glistened, gleaming with sweat that covers her entire sexy body, down to her powerful, athletic thighs that flex visibly when she is enjoying the sensation of having her asshole filled by the large cock pounding into her.

Having seen more than enough, the crying nerd quickly ran outside and headed home. He went straight up to his bedroom, sobbing pathetically with heartbreak. This continues for a couple of hours until he finally realized that enough was enough, and decided to text Beatrice.

Jake : I'm breaking up with you now. I'm sorry I'm not as good as Jerome or the other jocks. I hope you will be happy with them. I don't deserve you. You deserve to be with someone much better than I will ever be.

The nerd boy switched off his phone and then tucked himself into bed. He sobbed more silently, trying to get some sleep despite the salty drops of tears streaming down his thin face. Nothing ever hurt him more than seeing Beatrice having sex with another guy did. He loves her and she betrays him like that. Eventually the boy was granted some release through hard won sleep. It was fortunate he did not have any nightmare after his ordeals.

The next morning, he woke up and got out of bed. Jake put on some clothes and went into the bathroom to wash his face and brush his teeth. He took his time, since it was Saturday morning and he didn't have to go anywhere so he didn't hurry. After all that was done, he went downstairs to get himself some breakfast consisting of some cereals and fruit.

In the middle of his meal, Jake got the sudden urge to check his phone in case Beatrice sent any messages to him. He switched on the device anxiously. Steeling his nerves, he checked the text messages. There were four.

Beatrice : What are you talking about?

Beatrice : So you found out about me and the footballers?

Beatrice : I'm sorry it hurt you that badly.

Beatrice : Can you please give me another chance, darling?

Jake thought for a moment about what he should do next. He finally decided on simply replying with :

Jake : I can but I won't. You deserve to be with someone who can make you happy, but that's obviously not me. I hope you get what you want, and I will always be here for you if you ever need a supportive friend, but I'm sorry I won't be good enough to satisfy you.

Feeling slightly satisfied with himself, the teen boy switched his phone off yet again and resumed eating his breakfast. He decided to spend the entire day watching some of his favorite movies in his bedroom and reading a novel in between them to not get too bored. Jake felt quite serene now that the break up was, he thought, out of the way. It seemed like all he needed now was some time for the wound in his heart to be completely healed.

He thought about how sweet and caring Beatrice was before she joined and became the captain of the cheerleading team, and how her newfound popularity turned her into a mean, arrogant jerk towards him, since she's now way out of his league.

When he went back to school on Monday, the thin individual was quickly confronted by Beatrice who tried to approach him for a conversation. "Jake, please listen to me baby. I'm so sorry about sleeping around. Please give me another chance. I promise I will never stray again."

"If I had sex with another woman, would you have forgiven me?" the boy retorted. "I tried to help save your face by not telling everyone about what a cheater you are, but you had to confront me in front of everybody. I'm sorry you wasted your time dating me for so long, but I'm not gonna let you hurt me again."

Jake walked away, leaving the crying head cheerleader behind him. He thought that would be the end of things, but obviously he was extremely wrong, as he would soon find out during the lunch break. Liz and Jenna, two members of the cheerleading squad, cornered him in the library and slammed their hands on the table in front of the terrified dork.

"Listen to me, loser. Who the hell do you think you are, to dump a girl who is way too beautiful, rich and too good for you. She is way out of your league and she loves you, but you chose to throw that away. We're here to tell you that that makes you a complete moron. A geeky lowlife like you would never be able to find another girl even half as good as Beatrice. She still wants to date you and marry you after graduation. Go back to her now."

Jake thought about all that for a moment before saying "She's beautiful and popular, but she's also a cheater and bully. Beatrice has been shunning and ridiculing me for months and her cheating is only the straw that broke the camel's back. I'm not going to give her my heart only for her to break it all over again."

The two cheerleaders looked at each other and turned back to face him with grim expressions. "We offered you the chance to take the easy way out but you refused to comply. From now on, all the other girls will be forbidden from even talking to you. Anyone who is seen next to you will be beaten up. It's Beatrice's orders and you can't do anything about it," those arrogant bitches said before walking off, leaving the stunned nerd standing there, completely speechless.

As it turned out, they were not bluffing. He tried to ask Miranda, a girl he knew from the debate club, out, but she ran away after seeing a group of the cheerleaders hanging around behind him, glaring at her in a way that clearly promised a lot of pain if she dared to say yes to him. They did the same whenever he talked to other girls. Jake decided that this was going way too far and approached the girls, before saying to them "Can you please stop this now? It's not funny. I have the right to go out with whoever I want."

"No, you do not have that right Jake. Beatrice has alreadyd declared you off limits. You are to be kept pure and chaste for her..."

"Oh, so she can sleep around with all those studs she want, but I'm to be cockblocked. Is that the deal, huh?"

"She's not sleeping around anymore, Jake. You should just give up and go back to her. She loves you, and we all know you still do. Save yourself from any more heartache. Swallow your pride and accept that you're not the only one she ever slept with."

"It would be fine if those other guys were before we started officially dating, but she fucked them AFTER we've been dating for a couple of years. She's been fucking around ever since her eighteenth birthday and now that I know about it I'm not gonna let her hurt me again."

Lix just glared at Jake angrily before getting right up in his face and snarling. "You stupid wimp. Beatrice loves you and you repay her by abandoning her. I don't care how hurt you were. She wants you. That's it. You go back to her willingly or else we're gonna make sure that you won't be able to even have normal friendships with other people, get that?"

After that, all of his associates were threatened. Those cowards ditched him. He was immediately ostracized. Who knew the cheerleaders were so powerful? He tried to go by on his own without anyone else alongside him, but now he wasn't even able to have just friends, since everybody was too afraid of what would happen to them if they were seen talking to him. Not that he had any real friends before, but someone to talk to during lunch would still have been appreciated.

Eventually, Beatrice entered his house on a Friday afternoon, right after he came home straight from school. "Jake, please, you've got to forgive me. I love you. I really do, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I'm so sorry I cheated on you. It was a stupid mistake. I wanted to experiment and find out how good sex can feel with all those muscular studs and I got so carried away I forgot about the perfect thing that I've been waiting for my entire life that was always right in front of me. Please give me another chance. I promise you I will never, ever stray again. I can't live without you Jake. If you don't want me then I'll have to kill myself."

Jake quickly lunged forward to embrace her in a warm hug. "All right, I'll give you another chance. But if you cheat on me again, I'm never forgiving you, okay?" The ecstatic cheerleader quickly nodded to show her agreement, before placing a kiss on his eyelids gently, wrapping her strong arms around his skinny frame and pushing him onto his back on the bed.

"Baby, it's okay. You don't have to. I don't want to hurry you," the adorable nerd said with a massive blush on his face.

"Please, let me suck your cock, Jake. It's the only way I can make it up to you. I want to fuck you now, but it would be much better for me to deflower you our wedding night. Until then, I'll have to be content with just giving you blowjobs."

The bombshell unzipped his pants and pulled it and his boxers down, revealing a rapidly hardening cock that stiffened quickly at her words. She lightly kissed the spongy tip, flicking at the underside with her warm, wet tongue. The beautiful teen's hand tenderly squeezed and rolled the young boy's full balls as she slides her lips down his shaft, enveloping his fully erect penis in her warm mouth.

The cheerleader began bobbing her head up and down, sucking his pretty dick enthusiastically, wantonly slurping, licking, shoving his entire manhood into her mouth as she easily deepthroated the small cock of her beloved geek, humming with delight as he began to pathetically thrash about on the floor, moaning like the adorable loser he is.

"B B Beatrice, I I I'm a about to cum. Please, s stop. I w won't b be able to h hold b back..."

Beatrice stopped long enough to say "It's okay, darling. You can cum in my mouth and I'll swallow it, 'cause I love you." She then placed her lips around his shaft and sucked his cock again, bringing him over the edge as he finally orgasmed, erupting violent, spraying ropes after ropes of his cum into her mouth, down her throat as he greedily drunk all of his seed with lust. She moved over to him, lying down next to the panting, cute boy, kissing him.

12