Cheerloathing Ch. 01-09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled back and said, "Shark attack. Oldest trick around, but women just keep opening the door for him."

Grinning, Jason raised his glass and said, "Nom nom! Go on. Borrow her. If you start putting moves on my girl, though, I'll have Link punish you."

"Prepared to punish, good buddy!" Link called. "Though I'm not averse to seeing her put moves on this one."

"Nobody likes you," Sara said and stuck out her tongue at Link, "Or you," she said to Jason.

Sara took Diana's hand and hauled her toward the control console, where she pushed a button. The motorized sides of the boat began to descend, extending outward to create a larger party space. With Diana in tow, Sara went astern and popped open a hatch. She extracted two life vests and settled one over Diana's chest, then clicked the snaps.

"What are we doing?" Diana asked.

Sara put on her own vest, clicked the snaps, and said, "Swimming!"

She stepped up on the bench seat, back to the water, ducked, and then sprung back into a flip and knifed into the lake, giving a yelp as the chilly water shot up her body. She came up, sputtered, and flipped back her wet hair.

"Show me some moves, babe!" she called up from the water.

Diana set her beer aside, took a few steps back, and then made a quick dash. With long-practiced ease, she did a front handspring off the back of the boat, corkscrewed, and landed in the water as Sara cheered.

"Fucking right, bitch!" Sara screamed as Link and Jason applauded.

Diana, grinning, swam up to Sara and the two of them drifted a few feet away, treading water lazily. Diana kicked her legs and floated along beside Sara, feeling, for the first time in weeks, as if she were starting to belong. This was perfect. A new team, new friends, and maybe even a cute guy. Life was looking up.

Now a short distance from the boat, Sara righted herself and turned toward Diana. She kicked up to her and slid her arms around Diana's neck and, for an instant, Diana thought that she was going to kiss her. Instead, Sara said, "You know, if you wanna go for him, just do it."

"Who?" Diana said.

"Jason. He's into you."

"Oh, yeah. I don't... I wouldn't."

Sara rolled her eyes and said, "Look, we're going to have a long few years ahead of us. You're, like, super good. I don't want there to be anything between us because you're worried about offending me or something. Jason's a good guy, but he and I were a long time ago and it wasn't anything serious. If you think he's cute and you want to have some fun, go for it. The guy's nothing to me. I'm working on another one."

She gave Diana a little wink again.

"Thanks," Diana said. "He's nice, but I wouldn't say I'm interested. He's just... nice."

"Alright. Just wanted to clear the air, you know?"

Diana nodded. For a while, they floated alongside the boat, chatting. Sara, just like Jason, asked her all kinds of questions but hers were more professional. She asked Diana about her cheer history and, finally, her aspirations.

"Right now, all I want to do is help the team," Diana said. "Sideline cheer is great, but I'm more interested in competition. Since I captained my last team, I thought I might try for it here, next year."

Sara's face gave away nothing as she nodded, smiled, and said, "You'd do great. Sideline or competition. You know we do both here?"

"Yeah."

Once they were back on the boat, with the terrace raised and wrapped in towels, Diana shared a couple more beers with the girls. The music blared, the sun was high in the sky, and she was cutting loose and dancing with her new, blond friend. Sara was so much fun and Diana found herself opening up easily and having a great time.

Jason, too, was a good dancer, which she might have expected from his quick footwork on the court. When it came time to set off across the water for another ride, Diana found herself feeling a little giggly and sitting in his lap at the wheel. He took her hand and guided it to the throttle, placing his over hers.

"Gentle," he instructed her, speaking in her ear. "Just ease it up a little bit and give her some power. You don't want to ram it all the way. Start off slow and then give her more speed when you feel like she's ready."

Diana blushed and laughed, saying, "We're still talking about the boat here, aren't we?"

"Of course," Jason said and released her hand, sliding his own to her leg, just beneath the towel. "Now get my motor running, sailor."

Diana squirmed her bottom against his erection and remarked, "Seems like your motor's running just fine, captain."

Jason's hand slid up to her waistband and Diana nudged the throttle forward. The twin motors purred and the boat slid forward. Inwardly, Diana was thrilled at feeling the power of the boat in her hands. The feel of Jason's cock under her wasn't so bad either. It had been a while. With Jason guiding her, and his hands holding her, she steered the boat back to the dock.

Once they had it tied up and cleaned up, Diana disembarked with her teammates, leaving four hard dicks on the deck of the boat. Walking back to their cars, Sara took Diana's hand and swung it back and forth like they were childhood playmates.

"I had a lot of fun today," she said. "It was really nice to have you."

"Thank you. I had a great time," Diana said.

"Hey, where are you working out?"

"My sister and I just use the campus gym," Diana said. "She's into tennis and they have the machines, plus no membership fee. It's just convenient."

"Oh! Sister?"

"Twins," Diana explained. "Carrie."

"Geez, double trouble," Sara jested. "You should give my place a try. It's an old place down on Batton Avenue. Hank's. Good energy. If your sister's into tennis, they have a court and machines, too. I go for the tough crowd, really. Lots of mean-ass bodybuilder types, who like to push the little blonde girl to get buff. They also have a kickboxing ring."

"Seriously? You kickbox?" Diana asked, looking the trim blonde up and down.

"I've been at it for a couple years. The guys down there have some kind of weird obsession with turning me into a little, blonde, cheerleading death machine. It's practical for cheer, though. You get a ton of cardio and strength training together, plus flexibility, footwork, and coordination. It should be a mandatory cheer course."

Diana belted out a laugh at the idea, and said, "Jesus! That would be one squad you don't wanna mess with."

"Yeah. It's funny. When I tell those brutes about all the injuries I've seen in cheer, they go kinda squeamish. I guess they think it's all short skirts and waving pompoms."

"Most people do," Diana agreed. "They sort of leave all the missing teeth, broken bones, and crippling back injuries out of the marketing material."

"Anyway, I can send you the address if you two want to come down and check it out. I'll be in there tomorrow morning."

"Sure. I'll talk to Carrie. If she doesn't want to come, I'll make it down."

Diana stopped at her car but Sara didn't let her hand go. She put a quick peck on Diana's lips and said, "Night, babe. See you tomorrow."

Then, she gave Diana's hand a little squeeze and walked away. Diana put her hand to her lips, confused.

***

Chapter Five: Team Bitch

Sara watched Diana's car pull away and then doubled back to the boat. She found the four men still sitting on the bench seats, the radio playing low, sipping beers as the sun went down.

"There's the party," Jason said with a smirk. "Your new bestie okay to drive? She knocked back a few."

"Maybe she'll save us the trouble," Sara said.

"You'd miss out on the fun."

She hopped back aboard and tossed her phone to Jason, who caught it with barely a thought. It was unlocked. He turned on the camera and handed it off to Shawn, then stood and went to turn on the deck lights. He walked up behind Sara and slid his arms under hers, looping them behind her neck in a quick Full Nelson.

Sara yelped, though she'd known something of the kind was coming. She hadn't expected that, though, and when Jason kicked the back of her knees, taking her legs out from under her, she moaned audibly. He followed her down, putting her on her knees and holding her in place as Link stepped up and jammed his hard cock into her open mouth.

Shawn stood by and captured it on Sara's camera, giving a low chuckle. Sara's heart raced at the treatment, though she wasn't worried. The adrenaline spike had her pussy soaking her bikini bottoms. If she really wanted to, she could flip Jason over her back and deliver a hard kick straight into Link's chest. Those couple of years sparring with real brutes at Hank's weren't just for fun.

Instead, she submitted because that was what she needed. She let Jason hold her and Link roughly shove his dick into her mouth, and as Shawn trained the camera on her cock-stuffed face, Link said, "Give me an S, Sara,"

"Eth," she cheered around his cock, looking into the camera.

"Gimme an L!"

"Ul!"

He crammed his full length into her throat and held her face to his nuts, then pulled back half his cock and said, "Gimme a U!"

"Oo!"

"Gimme a T!"

"Kee!"

"What's that spell?" he cried, whipping his cock from her mouth and leaving a string of spit hanging from her lips.

"Slut!" Sara choked into the camera.

"Go, team, go!" Jason growled into her ear as Link shoved his dick back into her mouth.

Sara glurked but endured the face fucking that came next, her hands fighting reflexively against the hold in an effort to touch her hot cunt. Link battered her mouth for a full minute, and then stepped aside for Shawn. He trained the phone camera down on her teary eyes and rested his cockhead on her lips.

"Who's the team bitch, princess?" Shawn asked, sliding his cockhead along her wet lips.

"Me," she said and tried to close her lips around his penis.

Shawn pulled it away and said, "Uh uh. Say please."

"Please," she whispered.

"Please what, princess?"

"Please put your cock in my mouth."

"Such a well-trained cockhole," Shawn remarked and put his head back on her lips.

She closed her lips around the head but, with Jason holding her, she couldn't move forward to take it in. She looked up into the camera and pleaded with her eyes.

"Are you acting like a greedy cunt?" Shawn asked.

"Uh huh."

"Why are you acting like such a greedy cunt, Sara?"

"So, my dad will rape me."

"Good girl, princess. Show Daddy what you like to do."

He slid his prick into her mouth and Sara audibly groaned with relief, sloppily bobbing her head up and down its length, coating it in her spit. When he withdrew it, they laughed at her desperate attempt to chase it. Ivan, however, grabbed her hair and forced his own substantial girth into her.

Jason released his hold and Shawn panned the camera down between Sara's legs, capturing the sight of Jason's fingers slipping her bottoms aside and penetrating her cunt. Then, he panned back up to Sara eagerly, lovingly choking herself on the length of Ivan's prick. Her lips were sealed tight, and her eyes were closed in a look of slutty ecstasy as she violated her own throat, taking as much of his girthy cock as she could manage, but not quite making it to the base.

Ivan let this go on for a minute, the blond slut worshipping his pole, until rivers of spit were running from her overfull mouth. He took his meat away from her and the camera captured her open mouth, and her eyes glazed with cock lust. Onto her back, she went, pulled down by Jason, who turned her face to meet his cock and guided it into her mouth. Ivan knelt and held her bottoms aside, then worked his fat cockhead into Sara's compact little pussy. Her body jerked and she groaned around Jason's cock, now half in her mouth as he sawed it gently between her lips.

Shawn brought the camera down to her pussy, capturing it in close-up as Ivan's cock split her lips open and disappeared, inch by long inch into the team bitch. Sara rubbed at her fuck button with one hand and squeezed one of her tits in the other as the two men began to use her in concert, feeding her dick from two ends, while she grunted from the increasingly harder cock thrusts into her cunt.

Link took his place on her other side and began to tug roughly on her other breast, tugging it up by the nipple and making Sara yelp. But that sharp tug, the pain and the mixed pleasure, had her hips rocking up to meet the deep penetration of Ivan's cock. Her legs shook as she came for him, frigging her clit with her fingers.

Jason pulled his cock from her mouth and guided her to Link's, the camera now pulled back to show the entirety of the filthy scene. Ivan withdrew his cock, took the camera from Shawn, and let his teammate take his place between Sara's legs. She came again in less than a minute of having her second cock, thrashing as Jason slapped his wet dick against her bulging, violated cheek.

"Gonna need to put an end to the fun here," Jason said, "sun's about down. Let's send princess home with a nice present for Papa."

Shawn set his fists on the deck and began to slam his cock into Sara with determination, battering her fuckhole with long, hard thrusts that had her tits bouncing. The hard fucking made the dick pop out of her mouth and she turned her fuck-crazed, flushed face to look into the camera.

"Fuck me," she gasped. "Oh, fuck me, daddy... fuck me... cum in me, daddy..."

Jason and Link laughed out loud at the perverted slut and Ivan spit in her face. That set Sara off again and her eyes rolled back in her head as she orgasmed violently, taking Shawn's full load into her cunt as they humped against each other. Jason slid into his place and fucked her next, his hand on her throat, holding her to the deck as he pummeled her cummy pussy.

"Squeeze that dick, princess," he growled. "Milk that cock for me. That's my little cockhole. Show Daddy what I taught you."

Sara gasped as her ex-boyfriend unloaded his balls into her gripping fuck tunnel, her pussy milking his shaft dry. Link moved in and plunged his length into her next. Jason and Shawn held her flexible legs apart in a split, allowing their friend deep, unrestricted access to their cheerleader fuck toy. He made short, hard thrusts into her depths as Ivan captured the whites of her eyes and her open-mouthed gasp of pleasure at being made into a cock train.

His load in her cunt, Link took the camera from Ivan and brought it close to Sara's abused, puffy cunt, where three loads were dripping out. Ivan's thick meat pushed them back in and, with a squelch, forced the cummy contents out around his invading prick.

"Oh, fuck!" Sara cried and clung to Ivan's broad shoulders.

He gathered her up in his arms and crushed her to his chest like she was a toy. The big center stuffed his entire length into her hard as her legs went around his waist. He bent Sara nearly in half and proceeded to jam his deeply embedded member into her with short, violent thrusts. The camera captured the sounds of her screeching as Ivan fucked her creamy channel, forcing more white goo out of her. The sexy mess ran down her ass in white streams, girl honey and cum coating her liberally as his teammates cheered.

"Stuff that slut, dude. Goddamn!"

"Make her cum, comrade! Make the bitch cum!"

Sara clung to the big bastard as she trembled and shook, then let out a long groan that sounded more like an animal than a human. Her legs locked and quivered as she came on his cock, and then Ivan mumbled something that none of them could understand and embedded his cock as deep as Sara's contracting cunt would allow. The big center's balls seemed to nearly shrivel in the camera's view as he pumped a torrent of seed into Sara's tightly packed sheath.

At last, he was empty and pulled his penis from her, releasing his grip on her body. Limp, Sara splayed on the deck of the boat with semen running from her. For a moment she stared up at the sky, growing darker by the minute, and then her hand moved. She scooped some of the mess from her cunt and pushed it into her mouth, and then another. The camera captured it as she fed herself more and more of the stuff. Then, she took a big scoop and smeared it around her mouth, looking up into the camera. Her eyes focused and she began to rub her cunt to another orgasm, breaking out into a fit of delirious laughter.

***

Chapter Six: Hank's

Diana and her sister Carrie were, Sara observed, identical twins. There were differences in their bodies as a result of their chosen sports, but both of them were toned and athletic. Diana was, perhaps, more muscular and chiseled, like Sara herself. It was a result of the strength training necessary for cheer. Hefting human bodies, even slight, trim ones, took muscle, after all. Holding girls in place for extended periods of time, likewise, took strength and endurance. As a flyer, mostly performing as a top girl, Diana didn't do much of that, but muscle was just as necessary.

Carrie, by comparison, was trimmer and less defined, but Sara's trained eye easily noted her toned legs. Carrie was also shorter by a hair and didn't carry herself with the same self-confidence as her twin. Sara shuffled that bit of observation to the back of her mind as she caught sight of the two of them, entering Hank's and looking a bit uneasy. She crossed the floor and met them just inside the door.

"Hey, babe," she greeted Diana, kissing her cheek. "And you're Carrie," she extended her hand to Diana's twin.

"Hi."

Sara shook it and glanced over her shoulder at the morning crowd in the gym. Early on a Sunday, it wasn't exactly a crowd. Only a few regulars were on the floor, a couple of them paired off and spotting one another on benches.

"Yeah, it's not the kind of crowd you see at the campus gym," Sara said with a laugh, "but they're good guys. If you want to get pushed to your limits, these guys will see it happens."

The words held a double meaning, which Sara knew from experience. Sara turned to the man at the desk and gestured.

"This is Hank Junior," she introduced them, "Hank, this is Diana and Carrie. They're going to come in with me today and see what they think of the place."

"Sure," Junior said and turned his attention back to his phone.

"It might not look like much," Sara said as the twins followed, "but it's larger than it seems. This is all the usual stuff. Benches, weights, blah, blah. The cool stuff is back here."

She led them across the floor to a door at the back, which opened up into a big, open area. In the center of it was a ring for sparring, while pads and bags dotted the perimeter. Pairs of gloves hung from hooks on one wall. A large board nearby displayed names, rankings, and schedules.

"This is where I've been training. I doubt we'll do much back here, Diana, unless you're keen to start learning. A little further is what Carrie will be interested in."

They continued around the ring, through another door in the side, and emerged into a third space. Here, a small basketball court with one hoop covered one end. A chainlink fence separated it from a tennis court. On the court was a man swatting at balls thrown by a machine. The three of them stood by and observed for a moment as he hit the balls back. When the machine had expelled its load, he walked over and shut it off, then made his way over.

"Hey, Sara," he said.

"Brett, this is Diana and Carrie. Diana's on my squad and I probably don't have to tell you that they're sisters."

"Hadn't noticed," he said, grinning and putting out his hand. "Brett. I'm basically the only bum here that Hank keeps the tennis court open for. Either of you play?"

"I do," Carrie said, looking him over.

"Nice. It would be great to have someone else to play against, instead of just hitting balls. I've got a buddy that comes in a couple times a week, but I like to get in more. You in it for fun or do you actually play?"