Cheers

Story Info
Man uses very fat woman as slumpbuster.
1.6k words
4.19
8.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grumbled into my nonalcoholic beer. (I wasn't drinking alcohol because I had driven myself to the bar and would presumably have to drive myself back. The bar was one of those ID-at-the-entrance types, ensuring no one gets let in who's under 21.) I had come here hoping to break my streak of bad luck with the ladies, but I hadn't found a single one so much as willing to talk to me, let alone come home with me.

I looked around the bar again, hoping to see someone who hadn't been there when I last looked five minutes ago. There was one new arrival. A heavyset woman in a black dress. She was sitting alone, over near a dark corner.

What the heck. I'd never banged a fat chick before, but anything to get my rocks off, right?

I took my cup with me and walked over to her table. I sat in the seat next to her.

"Hi," I said. "I'm Scott."

"I'm Beth."

"I'm guessing you came here to hook up."

"Your guess is correct."

"So did I. Shall we?"

"Very direct, I see. But I'm fine with skipping the game playing."

We rose and headed for the entrance. Beth even agreed to come to my place. She followed me home and parked right behind me.

I gave her the dime tour, we both stopped in the restroom, then we stripped and climbed onto my bed. Beth was huge all around. What had to be F-cup breasts, a giant belly, thighs the size of a small tree, and an ass so big you could see it from space. I had to admit her face was pretty, framed by straight, shoulder-length brown hair.

"50G-46-62," Beth informed me. Like she had been reading my mind. I had almost guessed her cup size correctly. "And I weigh 414 pounds. Have you ever been with a BBW before?"

I shook my head.

"I guarantee you'll never want to go back to a twiggy woman again."

"Sounds like a challenge."

"I prefer to call it a promise. Now lie on your back and enjoy being kissed."

Beth leaned down and her lips met mine. Her kiss was soft and tender. I had to admit it was enjoyable.

"Now slip me some tongue."

She kissed me again, with more intensity, and we twined tongues.

"I'm good with my hands. Turn over and let me massage you."

I rotated onto my stomach. Beth's strong hands began rubbing my shoulders and neck. True to her word, it did feel good. And very relaxing.

She slowly moved her hands further down my back, loosening the knots in my muscles. i hadn't realized just how much tension I had accumulated. I guess I had been pretty stressed out.

Beth then massaged my legs. Her skilled hands on my flesh made me moan. And I shifted a bit as my stiffening cock pressed against the bed. Beth worked my legs all the way down, and I did feel considerably better.

"Turn over."

I did. Beth's eyes were drawn to my hard-on.

"Nice cock." She cupped my balls. "Mmmm, these are nice and heavy. Lots of cum in there."

"Uh, thanks?"

"How about you kiss my breasts."

I lifted my head and Beth shifted her position so that I could access her orbs. I kissed through her cleavage.

"I could smother you with them." She giggled. "But I won't... unless you really want me to."

"I don't want you to," I assured her. I slowly traced a helix with my tongue up one of her huge breasts, then did the same with the other, before taking a nipple into my mouth and suckling.

"Mmmmmmm."

I cupped her chest in my hands as I shifted my mouth to her other nipple. I tweaked the nipple not in my mouth with my fingertips. She moaned with greater intensity. I swapped back and forth a few times, giving both of her breasts plenty of love.

I continued teasing the nipple I wasn't sucking, then moved on to lightly pinching it. Beth gave me a smile. I pressed closer to her, and she softly secured me in place. After a few more minutes. she lowered my head back to the pillow.

"Spread your legs."

I did, and she got in between them. Then she positioned my cock between her massive mammaries.

"I love having a dick between my tits."

She moved up and down, and I moved my hips to match her motions. The soft, yielding flesh of her orbs around my cock was wonderful. She put her hands to the sides of her chest and lightly pressed inwards, to ensure my pole remained between them.

My breathing deepened. "Beth, that feels amazing."

"A twig with A-cups can't do this." She kept sliding her breasts around my stiff rod. Her head dipped and she teased the tip of my cock with her tongue. I shivered. She continued working my pole with her chest for another few minutes.

"I think you're ready to be inside my pussy."

"Definitely!"

She lifted herself up and shifted her position, then lowered her huge body downward, sliding my cock into her box.

"Ready to be fucked?"

"Very much so, Beth."

Beth eased herself up and down. She probably couldn't go particularly fast, because of her weight. The slow rhythm felt good, though. Especially because she gave my dick a squeeze with her pussy muscles every time she slid downwards.

I put my hands on her hips and helped her bounce. She giggled and smiled.

"You feel wonderful inside me, Scott."

"You're making me feel good too, Beth."

Beth continued her steady motions. I moved my hands from her hips to her gigantic ass and groped the soft flesh.

"Mmmmm. You like my ass, huh?"

I didn't reply, but I continued to grope and squeeze it. Beth sighed as she continued to slide up and down.

"As good as this feels, I can't cum with this slow a rhythm. Want to fuck me from behind?"

"Sure."

Beth climbed off me and got on her hands and knees. I positioned myself behind her and slid in.

"Now you can fuck me hard, so I can cum."

"Will do!" I didn't need a second invitation. I grabbed Beth's hips and began powering into her, hard, fast and deep.

"Ooooh! Keep going."

I jackhammered into her as fast as I could make my hips move. Beth pushed backwards against me, trying to get my cock as deep inside her as possible. I responded in kind, thrusting as far into her as I could. Within moments, Beth's huge body shuddered and her pussy clamped around my pole as she climaxed. Her lustful scream could have woken the dead.

I didn't so much as slow my rhythm. When Beth was able to speak again, she managed to pant out, "When you cum, shoot it on my ass."

"Okay." I rammed my cock in and out of her pussy with great intensity. Beth was quivering and shaking again. I plowed her hard and deep, groping her massive rear, and she shuddered through a climax. This time, her throbbing box clamped on my pole so much that I felt myself approach my own orgasm. I pulled out and, as she asked, blasted my load over her massive rump.

Beth collapsed into the bed, face down, momentarily spent. I dropped down next to her. When we regained the energy to move and speak, I gave her a smile. "Thanks for the orgasm, babe."

"Thanks for making me cum," she replied.

I turned out the lights and we passed out. We both woke up at around the same time, and did our morning routine before tumbling back into the bed.

"I don't feel like leaving yet," Beth giggled. She rolled me onto my back and spread my legs. "I didn't get to taste your cum."

With that, she got between my legs and began licking my balls. I certainly wasn't going to object to a blow job. Her hand stroked me to hardness as she sucked first one, then the other of my balls into her mouth.

"I think you've got more in there for me." She slid her tongue up from the base of my shaft to the tip. I moaned and shivered.

"Oooh, Beth, that does feel good."

She slipped her lips around the head of my pole and teased the tip for a few minutes, tracing delicate patterns along it with her tongue. My balls filled quickly. She lightly stimulated them with her fat fingertips, helping the process.

Then she opened her mouth wide and took my entire rod inside. Lashing up and down the shaft with her eager tongue, she made it twitch and pulse within her mouth. I gasped and began moaning loudly. My balls tightened up. Beth sped her motions, and with a grunt, I began hosing her tonsils with jets of my sperm. She swallowed every drop, then popped up and licked her lips.

"Any time you want more action, you just call me," she said. She located her purse and wrote down her number.

I gave her mine, and we dressed. I walked her to the door.

"Thanks for the blowjob, hon. Any time you want to suck my balls dry, you're welcome to."

"I just might take you up on that." We stepped outside, and Beth pulled me in for a kiss. After a sweet one, we disengaged. She took a few steps, then turned back. "Au revoir." She blew me another kiss, then walked to her car and drove off as I stepped back inside.