Cheers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Try mine," shouted Kaz, laughing, lobbing me what was effectively a few pieces of string attached to a tiny cotton triangle.

"Mine," another voice from the back of the changing room.

"Don't forget mine," said my darling daughter who was initially responsible for getting me into this chaotic confusion.

"How about a competition?" offered Frankie, who had likely organised this treat. "We get showered while you judge who has the best ... hmmm ... whose panties offer the best result. They then get a prize."

"What prize?" they all chorused.

Frankie thought for a moment, "The winner gets to ... erm ... entertain Phil in whichever way she chooses." Frankie grinned at me, "Could be your lucky day." She paused as if reconsidering the challenge. "No, do it now. Sample each one then pick the winner. I have a better idea."

I picked up each pair in turn, carefully comparing. I felt myself getting unbearably hard while trying not to make it too obvious. Finally I chose one pair. "These, I think, just have the edge."

"Hey girls," said Frankie, "Get this. I think our coach has a secret weapon." My face reddened as the full force of my erection pushed against the loose fabric of my boxers and the tighter fabric of my tracksuit. "Hey, wow coach. Did my panties do that?"

I smiled weakly. "I guess I'm just not used to having dozen beautiful girls around me."

"You ain't seen nothing yet," said Frankie. "Girls, let's give our coach a real show." The top half of her Cheerleader uniform quickly gave way to the remainder, each piece twirled tantalisingly around her head. The girls followed one by one until all thoughts of their sexily perfumed panties were temporarily forgotten. The bulge in my pants was an undeniable give away.

"So, coach, you are going to help us in the shower, aren't you?" Not a question but a demand from the team's self proclaimed leader. It was pointless denying Frankie, who was quickly assisted by others in helping me remove my tracksuit, vest and boxers. "And I get to chose." She added, "You don't want to miss that."

"Hell ... how did you manage to ... I mean it's so ..." said Kaz, open jawed as she gazed upon what mother nature had kindly bestowed upon me. Her eyes opened wide as she couldn't complete her sentence, but I couldn't remember just when I was as full and as hard as that.

"My god," said one of the others.

"It's huge," said Frankie.

"No fucking way," said Sian, reaching out to check that it was real.

"Did you know about this, Ellie?" asked Frankie. Ellie just looked red faced and stunned. "I guess you did," said Frankie, answering the question for her. Sian in the meantime was stroking me in a tender caring way. I felt my pocket snake was going to burst. "Hey, quit that," snarled Frankie. "He's mine."

"He's ours," growled Sian, "Our trainer, our mentor and OURS to thank and entertain."

"Tough," said Frankie, "He picked my panties, I won fair and square."

There were just 4 shower heads but room enough for most of my Cheerleaders to soap and caress every part of me. Frankie backed off for a few minutes.

"What kind of music was that, coach?" she asked in my ear. She was behind me, pressing her soaped breasts against my back.

"Just music. Why?" I asked.

Her hands spread lather over my chest and my nipples, "It's very relaxing," she continued, "And it always makes me horny. Sometimes I play it over and over." Sian's fingers continued to teasing my bursting cock.

"So what's wrong with that?" I asked.

"There's something different about it."

"Of course there is. It's supposed to be relaxing and it's supposed to make you feel good. It's to inspire you, it's to make you want to continue."

"Sian. Piss off, he's mine." I'd got the idea Frankie was boss. "And you lot. Want a photo?" The showers cleared. I'd completely forgotten how good a kiss could be, naked, with the troupe's star performer.

And then we fucked. My god we fucked. Lynne and I had tried fucking in our bathroom shower cubicle but this larger area and the abundance of warm soapy water made a big difference. Urged on by a chorus of girls, hands clamped around my neck Frankie mounted me in a way I'd never imagined. I lost track of time and, I admit, my senses as her cunt seemed to mould itself perfectly round my aching erection. Not content for one explosion of her pleasure nerves, she fucked me again and again until finally she drained me dry.

***

Ellie hardly spoke as we drove back home. She hardly spoke all evening, giving me just one word answers. Finally, without the now customary hug and kiss, she went to her room and played the CD. After a while sounds of pleasure gave way to sounds of sleeping. When I looked in, the earphones were on her pillow, her CD player on her bedside table. Her cheeks were wet with tears

All through Sunday Ellie hardly spoke. Given that I'd been the focus of her attention ever since she'd insisted on testing the relaxation sample, I was puzzled. Then it suddenly hit me: the attentions of the other girls which culminated in Frankie fucking me - hell I would have been a fool to turn down such an offer. I got the feeling Frankie wouldn't have let me and I'd noticed a few of the others openly snatching a chance to show their interest. In fact I'm sure I heard moans of pleasure escape a few lips.

Ellie was jealous. Had I been fucking her mother I doubt she would have batted an eyelid, but one of her friends? Ellie was jealous. But how did I apologise? How did I make her see it was just in fun, the prize in a weird game of sniffing panties that Ellie didn't win. How did I make her see Frankie and the others were showing appreciation for the help I'd given the troupe?

That evening I was upstairs working on updating the CD. Lynne was out with some friends and wouldn't be back till late. I was still a little sore buI I just couldn't get Frankie out of mind and reviewing the subliminals I'd put on the CD just made things worse. Frankie - a gorgeous girl who I knew was a couple of years older than Ellie but looking younger. I'd say she was was well experienced for she knew exactly what she was doing. Still tight and even with her juices in full flow she gripped me like Lynne had done so many years ago. Not content with the one adventurous position she'd had demanded a rough pounding, a good fucking until every last drop of cum had left my cock - and now she was the only one with my mobile number. She had told me how good I'd felt inside her, though I would never brag about my size.

I was hard now and I pushed my chair away from the desk. Each girl now had an inbuilt desire to please me but Frankie as the alpha female had won through, much to Ellie's disgust. Frankie - not my ideal female but I'd come hard, pumping my load deep inside her. Right now I was solid again simply from the memory. Awkwardly I released my aching, swollen length from restricting clothes and tentatively I gave it my full grip.

I was on the verge of shooting again when Ellie spoke. "Daddy, that's disgusting," she chastised, having opened the door while I was otherwise distracted.

I froze, seconds short of the point where I wouldn't have had choice but to fire.

"Sorry sweetheart," I said, trying to quickly hide it away. That was impossible.

"You're thinking about Frankie, aren't you?" accused Ellie. "She's a right slag."

"I'm really sorry. I've really upset you, haven't I?" I admitted, still trying to tuck away the untuckable."

"You could have chosen me as the winner," she answered. It took me quite by surprise.

"But," I began, "You're my daughter. What would the others have said?"

"Oh come on," Ellie exclaimed, tears forming in her eyes, "After all the extra hugs and kisses I've given you lately, can't you see what I need?" I was dumbstruck. Tears now flowed quickly. "And you're obviously in need just now." The words came one at a time between sobs.

I stood, my solid erection refusing to deflate. It was almost comical that I'd lost all control. "Come here," I said, comforting Ellie. Her tears had made her mascara run and she buried her face on my shoulder. I held her there for a few long moments. "I'm sorry, I just didn't realise." Another long pause. I gently lifted her head and kissed her cheek. "I suppose I shouldn't waste this," I added.

Ellie's face brightened, "So you mean ..." she began.

"If that's what you want," I interjected.

Ellie smiled, "Yes, more than anything." She raised her head a little and kissed me, gently at first but gradually allowing her jaw to lower so that our lips and tongues could seek out new sensations. I felt my belt unbuckle and my buttons become undone as Ellie sought to remove my pants, quickly followed by tugs at my boxers. Ellie quickly peeled off her jeans and panties as I tugged at her shirt, fumbling awkwardly to unclasp her bra. Ellie broke the kiss only to pull my sweatshirt up and over.

I whistled in genuine appreciation of her naked body, in all its teenage glory, flat tummy, pert breasts, curvy waist, newly smooth, deep pussy lips as neat as could ever be imagined and I felt myself firm even more.

"Come," she said, tugging me from the spare room I called my office to her bed.

At first I lay on top of her to continue the delicious kiss but Ellie wanted me inside her. It was probably anticipation that had caused her to get so wet. Although I doubted she was a virgin, Ellie was tight and gasped as I carefully entered her.

"Daddy," was all she said as I gently broadened that wonderful hole where every man finds such pleasure, but Ellie was young and although she'd had boyfriends I wasn't going to enquire which ones had made the grade.

"You OK?" I answered, eyebrows raised. She smiled. I wasn't so sure.

"Yes," said Ellie, giving me half a smile, "But go slowly please." I'd witnessed Ellie masturbating but I hadn't seen her dip inside.

"OK?" I asked again. Ellie smiled and nodded, "Mmmm, I'm OK."

Tears were in her eyes but the moment's pain at taking my size had passed. She smiled, raised her head and kissed me. "Take it steady please."

"OK," I said, "But tell me if it hurts." Ellie smiled again. I pushed harder but by now her lubrication had kicked in. Ellie's initial pain turned to pleasure as I slowly built into a steady rhythm. She began moving with me, a motion that told me her inbuilt body reflexes had taken over.

Little by little Ellie took gulps of air, smiling to show all was OK. I took it real slow, making it feel good for me but good for her too. She sighed, she moaned, she made indecipherable noises. I remembered when I was Ellie's age that my clumsiness had caused some girls considerable pain, but that never stopped the queue of others waiting. Sorry, I shouldn't brag about nature's gift but it did teach me to respect my then girlfriends' comfort. I slowed right down, giving Ellie what she described later as pure ecstasy. Feeling my own peak coming I tried to hold, then without much warning Ellie exploded in a huge climax, followed by me ramming her hard until I grunted my climax too.

***

We laid for a while before I withdrew and then a while longer, cuddled together in post coital bliss. I was buzzing in a way that I hadn't for ages. Ellie spared no language in making sure I knew just how much she'd enjoyed it. This wasn't just daddy fucking his daughter. This was a much closer love, although it had been served with lust as a side. The lust itself had built from Ellie's disappointment that her own panties hadn't been chosen, that she'd watched me fucking her friend and that both Frankie and I had enjoyed it immensely.

We kissed more, we cuddled, we enjoyed each other's naked bodies. We talked, Ellie admitting that ever since she'd listened to the recordings a spark had grown to a fire within her. Ellie had wanted me, quenched her lust for me using her fingers while fantasising about me fucking her.

***

We were both dressed and sat watching a late movie when Lynne returned. Did she know? I wasn't going to ask.

***

The following day I found time to review what I'd said on the USB stick and the CDs. Perhaps I'd overdone it. Perhaps I should have toned down the need to please me. Perhaps I should have made it clearer that all I wanted was for them to carry out my plans to help them lose weight and get fit.

What I thought had happened was the sexual desires had intermixed with my request for them to trust me, to do as I asked, to please me. I'd worded it wrong. What an idiot! An amateur attempt at covert hypnosis that had culminated in a link between them getting horny and pleasing me. Sure, that was the answer - both in putting on a show for me and Frankie, their leader, fucking me. I had to reverse that, so I set about to tone down the whole recording, get it on to CD and get it to all the girls.

"I think," I began at our next meeting, "That you've made fantastic progress, so now we have to concentrate on Brenton Rovers fans. By encouraging them to come and see you, the team can put the extra money towards training." I gave out the new CDs.

The first feedback I got was, of course, from Ellie. "I don't like this," she said, "It's not the same. It doesn't make me feel as good."

Then my phone rang - Frankie thought the CD was faulty. "It didn't work," she said. The next training session brought more complaints. I agreed in the end to go back to using the original - I would find a way to compromise.

***

For the next few weeks Frankie rang me regularly, outside of the training sessions, making me offers she knew I couldn't refuse. I was like a dog with two tails - Ellie never missed a chance to show me how much love and passion she could give. Inner guilt made me reluctant to fuck Ellie, but when we did it was as if I was 20 again. She gave me head - something Lynne would rarely do. I licked her out, she wore panties for 24 hours then passed them to me. Then Frankie rang me less, she had someone nearer her own age. The others had been warned off while Frankie reigned, but gradually the novelty of giving an older man their attention became less of an attraction. Don't get me wrong though. These were slim, trained and toned young ladies. The extra cash from an increasing interest in the football team created the chance of extra training, the odd signing and the eventual better fortunes of Brenton Rovers. Add to that some bonuses for the team at the end of matches if the Rovers won (provided by the Cheerleaders), meant that the lads put extra effort in to win each game. It was a perfect situation.

This was the original end of Cheers, but I asked myself whether the story could continue. Here goes:

Fancy a Threesome?

***

Now I'd achieved my goal I was planning to take a break from coaching, have a rest from subliminals, but Lynne had other ideas. "Phil, are you asleep?"

"Hmmm, what?" Lynne had her breasts pressed against my back. We've slept naked for most of the years since we got married."

"You know that training stuff you did for the girls?"

"Mmm, tomorrow. Can't you ask me some other time?"

"I've mentioned it before but I keep meaning to ask you when you're free. Have you still got it?"

"Ask Ellie."

"I did. One of her friends has her CD. Apparently it has been passed around."

"I'll speak to Ellie. It was for the cheerleaders, specially designed for them. She shouldn't have shared it."

"So can you do another?"

"Why?"

"Ellie says often she can cum just listening."

"You talk to her about that?"

"Why not? I answered all those awkward questions you avoided, helped her find the right bra, told her about safe sex, her monthlies. All you did was leer at her like other men." Lynne paused. "But," she finally continued, "You have kept your promise. The troupe are really good."

"Ask me tomorrow. I'll let you listen to part of it on my laptop." I felt Lynne's arm move around my waist, her hand moving slowly down my belly, my prized possession already taking notice. Lynne gently, oh so gently stroked and give me the best sensation. I lay, wondering if she would tire. It was me who fell asleep, fully erect.

***

There was little rush on Saturday morning. The day was fine, warm, filtered sun seeping through the curtains. Lynne sensed I was awake. "Coffee?" she asked. I murmured, "Please."

Coffee arrived, steaming, a few minutes later, Lynne from modesty wearing a lightweight gown I had bought her the Christmas before, a black lacy affair, short with a thin belt tie. Wincing at the over-hot coffee stinging my lips I put the cup down, turning to kiss Lynne. The kiss lasted, followed by a rain of kisses all the way down. Needless to say I was hard again and although my hardness only received a brief kiss I knew Lynne was seeking more. I was wrong.

"If you drink your coffee we can try the recording," she said.

"Like this?" I laughed.

"Well, no. Even though Ellie seems fast asleep. Your bathrobe will do."

The laptop booted up with a message that it hadn't been closed down properly and went into the usually check. But then I couldn't find the files I needed. I hunted for my backup USB stick. That was missing too. Then I remembered I'd had it last in Ellie's room. "I'll sneak in quietly," I said.

"Daddy?" enquired a bleary eyed daughter. Ellie was half awake.

"Yes. Mum wants to listen to that CD I did. You've lent yours out and the files have gone missing. Have you got my backup?"

"It's next to my laptop. I was trying to ..." her voice wavered a bit, then the mock tears came. "I'm sorry. I didn't know how to do a CD for mum." Now she was sat up, naked at least down to where the duvet lay half-off the bed. As she reached over for her nightgown the rest of the duvet came away. Quickly she got up, covered herself and came to hug me. "I'm sorry."

"Better tie that," I pointed, and show me what you did.

Following some kind of "I didn't mean to screw up your laptop," explanation from Ellie I found that the guy who'd worked all this stuff out wouldn't allow the files to be recovered without my username and password. Once that was done we were away and running.

"I'll try you on the first file I used for Ellie," I told Lynne. I'd deleted it but went back to the original download page. "And see if it helps you." RexSatFem1 was thankfully still there.

"What's that one?" asked Ellie, who never missed anything. She pointed to RexSatFemPlusOne. There was a clickable link 'further info'.

"I don't know," I said, but not wanting to take time to look up its description and uses. "There may be quite a lot to read up on, but I suppose we could try it, if you both want to."

"Oh it's OK," said Ellie, "The other ones you've done were fine and if it says 'plus' it should be even better."

I shrugged my shoulders, convinced that this guy's stuff had so far served me well. "Best make the most of the subscription." I downloaded the mp3 file.

"Can I listen too?" asked Ellie. I agreed. We both now had our own, padded, wireless headsets as recommended by the website. I gave mine to Lynne. She pulled up another chair and she was all set. With a few clicks RexSatFemPlusOne was running.

"All I can hear is some beach sounds, waves, seagulls," said Lynne. Ellie heard her, put a finger to her lips, then "Sssh, it's OK."

It was Ellie I noticed first, eyelids drooping, relaxing. Then soon after it was Lynne, desperately trying to avoid being dragged into dreamland. She lost the battle. Then an odd thing happened. After touching her own thighs, working slowly upwards, thighs parting as she usually did, Ellie began touching Lynne. Unlike before, Ellie opened her eyes - then Lynne. It's hard to describe but both were able to see; the nearest I could guess was it was like sleepwalking, but they were just sat. Lynne didn't move much, just allowing her daughter to, to, to .. what? At first it was just touching, tickling. Then it became much more sexual, Ellie seemingly very knowledgeable about just where to touch. Lynne parted her legs, eyes fixed in a distant gaze. Ellie sought out her mother's pussy lips, teasing over her mound as if it was her own then parting her mother's lips and seeking out her clit. Then Ellie slowly rose, kissing Lynne gently then with more vigour. Her spare hand caressed her mother's breast. Time literally stood still, I myself knowing nothing else to do but watch, my hardness peeking through my bathrobe. Instinct told me what to do, I was just wary of interrupting their trance.