Cheers!

Story Info
Dad gives daughter her first drink.
4.9k words
4.01
32.1k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All characters in this story are above 18.

"Bye!" my wife said through the window of the bus which was gonna take her to Thrissur.

"Bye... have fun at the wedding!" I replied looking up at her from the sidewalk.

My wife was going to her native town for a week to attend a distant relative's wedding. After much begging, I had been excused. So, for the next week I had the house to myself. I was already salivating thinking of the bottle of Jack Daniels I had hidden in my wardrobe for tonight.

"Are you gonna be okay without me?" she asked.

"I'm not a baby... I can keep myself alive for a week!" I joked. That brought a small smile to her face.

I waved at her as the bus left. As it took a right turn and disappeared out of sight I took a deep breath.

'One week of bachelorhood!' I thought and felt my body relax.

I drove back home and brought out the bottle to the living room. Just as I went to the kitchen to bring ice, water and some food the calling bell rang.

'Come on man!' I thought in exasperation. This was supposed to be my alone time... to drink as I please, watch some porn, fall asleep and sleep till noon.

I dragged my feet to the door to see who it was.

"Hey dad!" my daughter's cheerful voice greeted me at the door.

"You?" I spoke as she walked inside past me, "What are you doing here?"

"What do you think? Mom forced me to leave hostel and come home... to keep an eye on you." She said and plopped down on the sofa. Her eyes fell on the bottle of liquor.

"Oh... What do we have here? Just as Mom suspected... you were going to get drunk weren't you?"

"Mmm..." I grinned, "But please don't snitch on me."

Aishu laughed out loud. I couldn't help it either. Ever since she was a kid, her laughter always cracked me up.

"Okay... but what do I get in return for keeping your secret?" she asked.

"Oh... Quid Pro Quo huh? You evil little daughter of mine!" I sat down beside her on the sofa. She was all smiles.

"Okay... what do you want? You better not say iPhone or something costly like that."

"Hey... I'm offended that you think I'm capable of such extortion." She retorted.

She then took on the cute little girl voice she usually takes with me when she wants something and said, "You could let me have my first drink with you."

"What? Really?" I was taken by surprise.

"Well... yes, and don't be so surprised. I'm 19 now!" she said.

I felt queasy about the idea and it showed on my face I guess.

"If I was a boy you wouldn't be so hesitant" she said.

"No No... it's not that..." I tried to defend, "uh... I don't have any wine... all I have is this"

I pointed at the Jack Daniels.

"You may not be able to handle it" I warned her.

"Oh... I'll go slow then... small sips... and I'll stop if I feel weird" she assured me.

"But... are you really sure?" I persisted.

"Oh... come on Dad."

"Okay Okay" I had to relent.

I made two drinks for us and gave the smaller one to her. We raised our glasses and said cheers.

"To Fathers and daughters!" Our glasses clinked.

I took a sip and waited for Aishu. She brought the glass to her lips and took a small sip. I expected her to feel gross about the taste. I saw her eyes squint as the taste hit her. But she shook it off soon and took another sip.

"Easy there Tiger... eat something as well. Never drink on an empty stomach." I pushed a plate of food towards her.

I munched some snacks and took another sip.

"Pace yourself... we have all the time in the world" I reminded her.

"Okay... when is it supposed to kick in?"

"Not long I think... since it's your first time." I said, "But don't fixate on that. You'll know when it hits."

So we continue taking sips and munching on snacks. We talked a little bit about Aishu's college and studies. Aishu has always been the perfect daughter. Always bringing good grades and praises from her teachers. She has never given us any reason to be concerned. So we were quite free with her.

"You're cool Dad!" she spoke after a while.

"Oh really! Why is that?" I could sense that the alcohol was starting to have its effect on her.

"Well... I don't think my friends' Dads would've agreed to let their 19 year old daughter have a drink. So you're cool. You're a chill guy!"

"That's coz you played the victim card... when you said that I wouldn't say no if you were a boy. You know I've never treated you any differently than if you were a boy."

"Yeah... I know Dad. And I love you for that."

"Are you drunk already? You haven't said I love you to me since like when you were 13!" I exclaimed.

We laughed at that.

"I think I am Dad... things have started to slow down... I am getting drunk."

I raised my glass again.

She clinked it and said, "To Father Daughter Love... Cheers Dad"

I poured us another drink.

"So... any boyfriends I should know about?" I asked.

"No Dad! College boys are really immature. All they care about are going to the Gym and hooking up with chicks. I am not interested in them. I haven't met a single boy in my college who likes reading... or has any depth of character at all."

She had become serious as she said it. I felt like I needed to lighten the mood. I didn't want to be stuck with a drunk 19-year-old girl venting about boys.

"Okay... that's a relief I suppose. At least I don't have to worry about you coming home one day saying some boy got you pregnant." I joked.

"Eww Dad... No boy is getting in my pants." She retorted.

The conversation was getting awkward and interesting at the same time. We had finished yet another glass.

"Are you up for another?" I asked her.

"Sure... I'm enjoying this."

So I poured us another glass. Aishu was handling the alcohol well. So this time I made it a little strong.

"So... if there is no boyfriend, what else in college life is fun? Tell me." I resumed the conversation.

"Oh... the girls in my hostel are fun."

"What kind of fun?" I pressed.

"For one... we are all foodies. So we search for new restaurants to check out. I've tried a lot of cuisines these past few months. God know it shows too. I've put on a lot of weight."

"Nah... you still look the same." I said.

"You haven't seen my belly Dad" she said, "wait... here!"

She raised the hem of her white T shirt showing me her abdomen.

"See all this fat Dad!" she squeezed the fleshy part of her lower abdomen, just below her navel.

I felt a weird sensation in my groin... like a tiny spark.

"I've become so fat!" she exclaimed.

My eyes were riveted to her navel as I spoke, "You're not fat Aishu... you're healthy now. You were a little too thin before... you've filled out now. Be happy."

"You think so Dad? Well... I guess I'm not ugly yet." She laughed.

"Lucky for you... you have a pretty hot Mom. Rest assured, you're never going to be ugly." I said.

"Yeah Dad... Mom is so beautiful."

"You are too sweetheart... both my women are beautiful."

I was getting drunk too and feeling less inhibitions.

I poured another round. This time I didn't ask her if she wanted one. It seemed like she did.

"To my two beautiful women!" I raised my glass and we clinked.

We were feeling so relaxed and comfortable.

"But she didn't give me all her good features." She spoke.

I raised my eyebrows at her inquisitively. She kept her glass on the coffee table and brought it to the front of her T shirt.

"I mean these," she spoke, "Mine are not as impressive as Mom's"

She grabbed her breasts over her T shirt as she said this.

Again, that spark in my crotch. I was acutely aware of something happening to my penis. Something which felt wrong... something which also felt exciting.

"Oh... your Mom wasn't as busty when we got married. In time they'll grow you know." I said, and added, "But Mom did give you your other curve!"

She laughed at that. She picked up her glass and leaned back on the sofa. Her free hand traced the outline of her hips over her black jeans.

"Oh... Yes, I'm glad for the hips." She said.

"I meant your smile Aishu." I teased. She made a face at me before taking a big swig.

"Okay okay... hips too." I said and took a big gulp of my own.

"I'll make the next peg" she offered.

She took the bottle of Jack Daniels and made two pegs.

Handing one to me she asked, "What shall we cheers to this time Dad?"

"To your Mom's curves!" I said and raised my glass.

"And mine too Dad!" she said running her left hand smoothly over her breast and hip.

"Yeah" I said as our glasses clinked.

"This is nice... don't you think?" I asked, "Quality Father daughter time. We should do this more... when your mom is not here."

"I like that idea Dad... let's do it. Our little secret." There was a glint in her eyes when she said this.

We drank some more. Our speech was getting a little slurred.

"Dad, what do you think of me getting a tattoo?" she asked, out of the blue.

"Why? Why do you wanna do that?"

"It's cool no? having a tattoo... some of my friends have one."

"I don't believe you... you're lying to make me say yes." I said.

"No Dad... Sakshi, my roommate has one on her wrists. Navya has one on the back of her neck."

"But won't it hurt?"

"A little... but it would be so cool getting one." she insisted.

"Let me think about it... But what kind of tattoo do you want?" I asked.

"I was thinking... maybe a small one here." She touched her T Shirt at the part above her breast and below her clavicle.

"Are you mad?" I asked.

"I'm serious dad... I want one here. Just a small one." She said as she pulled the T shirt down a little showing me the exact spot. The top of her breasts and her cleavage came into view.

The spark in my crotch started becoming an erection.

"No... no way Aishu! Your Mom will never agree to that. I mean what in the world kind of tattoo is it that you want there... right above your... you know."

"My breast Dad... I want a small tattoo that says Daddy's Little Girl... like Priyanka Chopra."

"Why there though? And why that?"

"Coz I love you Dad... and I want you close to my heart."

My heart felt warm with love as Aishu said that... and so did my penis. The way she has pulled her T shirt down, I could now see the top of her dark blue bra as well. Though she wasn't as busty as her mother, she was by no means flat-chested. My penis was getting harder as I looked at my daughter's cleavage.

"Sweetheart, I love you too... and I appreciate the thought behind the tattoo idea. I really do. But I don't want you to get a tattoo. You have flawless fair skin... I fear a tattoo would ruin one's experience of looking at you and appreciating that."

She dropped the topic with a reluctant smile. The place where she had pulled the T shirt had gotten stretched and her cleavage was still on display.

"Enough for your first time no?" I asked her. I wanted to wrap up the drinking and go to my room to take care of my erection.

"No... Come on Dad... let us hang out and drink some more. You are the one who said we have all the time in the world."

"I did say that... but..."

"No buts Dad... we're gonna drink till midnight" she said getting up from the sofa, "but I have to change out of these... it's getting hot here. Don't pour the next round. Wait for me."

"Alright" I said as she went to her room. The clock showed 9 PM. I switched on the TV and browsed through channels. All the news channels had boisterous discussion panels arguing on who is to blame for something or the other. My erection was not going down despite the distraction from the news channels.

"Dad can I borrow a T shirt? I can't seem to find any of mine." She called out.

"Ok... let me see in my wardrobe." I said and went to my room to get one.

"May be too loose for you." I called out from my room. I found a grey Tshirt and turned to walk back to the living room.

"That's okay" Aishu said, standing at the door to my room. She had taken off her white tshirt and was standing in a white camisole. The straps of her dark blue bra were visible and the outline of the cups of her bra was showing through the thin material of the camisole.

'It must be the alcohol' I thought. Aishu had always taken care not to come before me in any state of undress.

The lack of inhibitions from the alcohol was messing with me too. My penis throbbed on seeing her like that.

I handed her the Tshirt as I walked past her back to the sofa in the living room. When I took a backward glance at her after sitting down I saw her pull the camisole over her head as she walked to her room. The dark blue bra was a pretty thing and Aishu's body looked pretty damn alluring.

I grabbed my hard penis over my lungi and pushed it down... trying to make the erection go away. But touching it was only making matters worse.

"Okay Dad... pour the next one" I heard Aishu's voice. So I made two pegs.

As I was doing this, I saw her out of the corner of my eye come and plop down beside me. When I turned to give her the glass I saw that she was wearing only my grey tshirt... no bottoms. The tshirt reached her mid-thigh and showed off her lean legs.

"I've put all my clothes in the laundry Dad... Hope you don't mind this." She said, taking one glass from me.

"Mmm" was all I could manage. The tshirt was loose as ecpected and hung loose off her left shoulder, showing her bra strap.

"But what are you watching Dad?" she spoke putting her glass down on the table.

'News!" she continued, "I don't wanna be depressed listening to this... I'm changing the channel."

She browsed through a few channels and settled on MTV India. It showed some Bollywood song with the heroine gyrating to the beat wearing a dress that was too short and too tight.

"And this is better than News.. how?" I asked.

"What's wrong with this dad?" she turned to me.

"Oh Nothing... except for the dress being too small and tight for her, the lyrics being crass, the choreography being overtly sexual and the total irrelevance, I'm sure, of this song to the overall plot of the movie."

"Oh Dad... these songs don't have to make sense in those aspects for it to be entertaining. We can just enjoy it without analyzing it." She said.

"Also, don't tell me you're one of those guys who think men are right in telling women what they should or should not wear." She added.

"No... I'm not like that" I replied and added, "but don't you think such fashion choices have to be made consciously... I mean look at this song..."

"Yeah... this just came out... The movie is called 'Tu Jhooti Main Makkar'. But what about it?"

"Well... apparently the situation in this song is a Godh Bharai ritual... a baby shower right? Now look at what she is wearing... what's her name?"

"Oh... Shraddha Kapoor"

"Ok... Look at what this Shraddha Kapoor is wearing. It is sort of like a saree... but the blouse looks like it belongs at a beach... like a swimwear... what is it called?"

"Bikini?'

"Yes... that!"

"Well Dad... what she's wearing is called a bikini blouse. It is quite common in Bollywood films these days." Aishu said.

"And that is the problem right there!" I continued my diatribe, "In real life, uber rich women may wear it to their fancy parties. I don't think others wear it... particularly to a Godh bharai, where all the elders would be present. But now... even middle class young women are watching these songs and they start thinking it is okay to wear such stuff... at malls, movies and even at religious festivals. And that I think is stupid thing to do. Coz the uber rich have their safe SUVs, drivers and security guards. Middle class women wearing such stuff will attract perverts and sickos... and they don't have the same kind of safety and security."

"You feel strongly about this huh Dad?"

"I do... but I'm not against the clothes per se. I say 'Dress for the occasion and the location' you know... like to a beach, wear a bikini... but don't wear bikini type outfits to the office or formal functions."

I looked at her.

"Is that too conservative an opinion?" I asked.

"I guess not... sounds fair" she said. She picked up her glass.

"What shall we clink our glasses to this time?" I asked, picking up mine.

"Mmm... To wearing Bikinis at beaches." She said laughing. I found myself laughing as well.

"Okay... to bikinis.... at beaches." We clinked our glasses and drank from them.

We had gotten pretty drunk and it was getting late. But Aishu didn't seem to be in a mood to wrap up.

Suddenly she stood up, picked up her phone and connected it to the Bluetooth speaker.

"Let's dance Dad" she said and played party music.

I've never been one to dance and in my present state of drunkenness I wasn't sure I'd be able to stand upright. Also, my erection hadn't subsided.

"No... No... spare me... and spare yourself the ordeal of watching me dance." I told her.

"Not fair dad." She said as she started swaying to the music.

Aishu was a trained dancer and so her movements were graceful and a treat to watch.

She swayed and swung around in perfect sync with the music. She downed the rest of her drink and kept the glass on the table. I mirrored her and did the same.

The particular section of the music was reaching a crescendo and Aishu's movements were getting quicker. Then the beat dropped. She raised her hands up and danced, the effect of which was that the hem of the grey tshirt rose and the crotch of her pale blue panty came into view.

She danced without a care in the world and when she swung around, I saw her nice panty clad ass.

I was in mental conflict as I watched my daughter dance so sexy but I couldn't help but be aroused and horny. She was a fine looking young women with great physical feautures, main among them being the curve of her hips that she got from her mom and which was on display at the moment.

"Hey... just a reminder... that you're not wearing any shorts okay?" I said.

"Oh..." she said, and brought her arms down. But the mood was such that nothing could contain her enthusiasm.

"But it's so much fun to dance dad... and it's just me and you dad... I don't care. I just wanna keep dancing." She said and resumed dancing while raising her arms once again.

Though it was almost like torture having to watch such a hot young girl dance seductively, intentionally or not, and having to keep your distance since she is your daughter.

She swayed wildly and my eyes followed the movement of her panty clad crotch and ass.

"Come dance with me dad." She called again.

"No way!" I replied.

"Well... if Mohammed doesn't come to the mountain, the mountain shall be brought to Mohammed." She said and came towards me.

"We'll do seated dance." She said as she placed her knees on either side of my legs and straddled me on the sofa.

"Whoo! Dance with me dad." She shouted over the music and started gyrating on my lap, causing a bad situation to be worse.

It all happened so suddenly that I was in kind of a shock. I didn't know what to do.

Aishu kept moving around on my lap in alcohol induced bliss and then the inevitable happened.

Her crotch rubbed on my engorged penis. The only saving grace, if it could be called that, was the three layers of cloth between... her panty, my lungi and my briefs.

She froze. Her face was turned upwards. There was no denying the fact that she knew I was hard. She probably could feel the warmth emanating from my crotch despite the layers of cloth. The moment stretched on painfully.

But then I became aware of a warmth on my crotch the source of which was above it.

Then, as if a stuck CD had suddenly started playing, she resumed her motion. Slower and more intentional now.

The warmth increased as her crotch rubbed on my hardness again.

I remained still as if I was chained to the sofa. Aishu moved her hips around on my lap in circles and the pressure of her crotch was moving my hard penis side to side.

12