Chelsea Disaster Pt. 07

Story Info
Chelsea fucks Lisa out of house and home.
5.5k words
4.71
10k
12

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ding!

The elevator doors opened and Chelsea popped out, gasping for air.

After half a minute of grunting and squeezing, Maddie popped out behind her. The hyper-curvy cougar's massive body retained the shape of the elevator for a few seconds after she emerged. Her tits and ass popped back into shape with a floomp!

"Ughhhhhh..." Lisa groaned.

Maddie and Chelsea both peered back into the elevator. Poor Lisa was completely flattened against the wall, her limbs splayed at odd angles while her leg-length flaccid cock was plastered to the wall by its own crusted precum. Twin circles of Maddie's ass sweat covered most of the opposite wall of the elevator and all of Lisa's torso.

"You coming?" asked Maddie.

"You go on ahead," Lisa groaned. "I'm just gonna stay stuck to the wall here for a while if that's alright."

Chelsea grabbed Lisa by one arm and peeled her off the elevator wall. It took a surprising amount of strength. Lisa, still dazed, needed to be guided out into the hall, where she promptly fell into Chelsea's balls as if the musky sack were a big, pink beanbag chair.

"I thought I was going to die," croaked Lisa.

"There are worse ways to go," said Chelsea, admiring Maddie's bodacious ass. The hyper thick woman took up most of the hallway as she wobbled her way to the door of her apartment. Chelsea felt her member stiffen. A sudden gurgle within her capricious cum-factories startled Lisa and she squeaked.

Maddie got her door open and squeezed through.

"Well don't just stand out there all night," she called from inside.

"We should just go to my apartment," said Lisa.

"Aw, come on," said Chelsea. "She was nice enough to let us in the building at two in the morning, the least we can do is have a drink with her."

"She doesn't just want drinks," said Lisa. "She's gonna try and put the moves on me."

Chelsea laughed.

"Who could blame her? Cute little thing like you." Chelsea was still feeling pretty warm from drinking an entire frat party worth of liquor and her face was red as she gave Lisa a squishy, urine-soaked hug.

"We shouldn't go in there," Lisa warned again.

"Pssh." Chelsea tossed her cock over her shoulder, shooed Lisa off her balls and waddled her way toward Maddie's door.

Lisa watched Chelsea disappear inside. She danced in place for a few seconds, caught between leaving Chelsea at Maddie's mercy and venturing into the lion's den herself.

Finally, she plucked up her courage, hoisted up her cock and followed.

Maddie's apartment smelled strongly of incense and B.O. and the air was hazy with sweet smoke. She'd decorated her apartment in the style of "flea-market Arabian Nights" and the entire room was littered with plush cushions, threadbare Persian rugs, drapes, beads, and battered samovars.

"You two look like you've had a wild night, and you smell to high heaven!" said Maddie, clattering in the kitchen.

Even though everything in the Hyper Home was hyper sized, Maddie's bulk still managed to be cumbersome when it came to moving about the cluttered apartment.

"Yeah that's my fault," Chelsea laughed. "I guess it's true what they say, 'don't piss into the wind!'"

"That must have been some piss," Maddie chuckled.

"It was." Chelsea looked uncomfortable for a moment. "Actually now that I've broken the seal, I sort of have to go again. May I use your bathroom?"

"Right down there." Maddie gestured to a doorway at the end of a darkened corridor.

"Thanks!" Chelsea started to move but Lisa caught her arm.

"Don't leave me alone with her!" Lisa whispered desperately.

"I'll just be a minute," said Chelsea. "If she tries to molest you, just holler. I really gotta go!"

Chelsea tugged herself free and sauntered toward the bathroom, her beachball-sized nuts swaying back and forth ahead of her.

Maddie set a tray with three teacups down on the coffee table and sidled up to Lisa.

"Looks like she got you too, huh?" she said, wrinkling her nose at Lisa's piss-soaked clothes.

"Y-yeah." Lisa took a step back from Maddie. Maddie pursued, blocking Lisa's path to the door.

"I have a shirt that might fit you if you wanted to change clothes," Maddie purred. "I can toss your outfit in the laundry for you. Your friend's, too."

Lisa opened her mouth to answer, but the sound of rushing water from the bathroom drowned out the big-dicked blonde's mumbled objections. Even Maddie raised an eyebrow at the volume and intensity of the sound.

"Let me see what I have in my wardrobe." Maddie turned and breezed off toward her bedroom, surprisingly light on her feet for someone so gigantic. She stopped at the door of the bedroom and leaned back out into the hall. "Don't go anywhere!" She winked lasciviously.

Lisa briefly considered just making a break for it, but the sound of Chelsea still pissing in the other room dissuaded her. She couldn't abandon Chelsea to Maddie's lust!

Just the thought of Chelsea and Maddie together filled Lisa with a surprising jealousy she didn't know was there.

Maddie emerged from her bedroom a few minutes later holding a t-shirt that would have been uncomfortably tight on the huge woman, but was still much too large for Lisa's yoga-slim figure.

"This is the smallest thing I own," said Maddie. "Try it on."

"Uhh, I'm not sure..." Lisa protested. She was very aware of her wet clothes and the rank stench of Chelsea's piss all over her. She didn't know if she could stand one more second in the clingy, damp, smelly outfit. On the other hand, she definitely didn't like the idea of getting naked in Maddie's apartment.

"Feeling a little shy, are we?" Maddie purred. The massive woman was so close to Lisa she could feel the heat radiating off Maddie's body, especially the giantess's slavering, swollen cooch. The woman's groin was like a space heater! The fat, engorged folds of Maddie's pussy completely swallowed the black, lacy underwear she wore. Rolls of drooling labia bulged out to either side of the tight garment, and the woman's beercan-sized clit strained to spring free of its confines.

Lisa felt her cock hardening in spite of her nervousness. Maddie exuded pheromones to rival Chelsea! Lisa's nipples stiffened, her pert tits completely visible through the transparent top.

"Y-yeah, I'm just shy. Is there somewhere I can change?" asked Lisa.

"You can use my room." Maddie licked her lips. "I promise I won't peek."

"Thanks." Lisa squeezed past Maddie, doing her best not to touch any part of the woman's voluptuous curves. Maddie didn't make it easy. The soft whisper of Maddie's nightgown against Lisa's skin caused her cock to drool uncontrollably.

Lisa didn't look behind her, but she could sense from heat and smalle alone that Maddie was following her. She sprinted the last six feet to the bedroom door and slammed it shut as quickly as she could.

"Let me know if you need any help," Maddie purred through the door.

"Yeah right," Lisa muttered under her breath. She double and triple-checked that the bedroom door was locked before commencing to peel her piss-sodden clothes from her body.

"Ugh..." Lisa curled her lip as she noticed the state of Maddie's bedroom. Sex toys of every shape and size covered every horizontal surface and much of the floor. Maddie squeamishly kicked away a footlong, neon-green dildo with the tip of her toe. The barbarically-barbed toy vibrated angrily at her touch, and Lisa squeaked in fright.

Any available space not taken up by a sex toy was taken up by a bottle of scented lube or massage oil. Greasy secretions covered most surfaces and stained the sheets with dark patches.

Maddie's bed was unsurprisingly vast. It looked like the woman had taken four king-sized mattresses and pushed them together. The massive bed sagged dangerously in the middle, and Lisa could clearly make out the imprint of Maddie's gargantuan buttocks at the bottom of the dent.

Lisa could not believe where she was right now.

What was Chelsea's problem? She'd never seen her friend like this! Was this the real Chelsea? A horny sex-fiend? Or was it just the alcohol?

Lisa didn't want to pass judgement, especially since she was still a little tipsy as well.

She looked down at her semi-turgid member. The long, pink serpent rested on her toes, drooling milky precum all over the floor. Even after the excessive load that had landed her in jail earlier that day, Lisa could still feel the lust pulsing through her loins. A small, wicked part of her, the part Lisa had taken to calling "the voice of temptation" urged her to throw caution to the wind and give into her base desires.

"No!" Lisa slapped her cock.

The stinging sensation only excited her further. She stared at the fading red imprint of her hand on the top of her shaft and tried to find her center.

PSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

The sound of Chelsea's ongoing piss cut through Lisa's concentration and she found it very difficult to think of anything besides the mental image of Chelsea gripping her leg-sized dong with both hands as she directed her powerful stream into what sounded like the bathtub.

"Everything okay in there?" Maddie knocked on the door, trying to keep the impatience out of her voice.

"Uh, yeah..." Lisa peeled off her soaking yoga pants and let them fall in a wet heap with her top. She was about to throw on Maddie's t-shirt when she realized she was still disgusting and probably needed a shower. There was no way Lisa was risking a shower in this place.

"Ah!" Lisa found a tube of wet wipes next to Maddie's bed and wiped herself down as best she could.

Maddie's T-shirt fit Lisa like a tent and hung clear down to the hyper-hung blonde's ankles, with the hem of the shirt resting on the flared ridge of her melon-sized glans.

When Lisa peeked out of the bedroom, she saw that Maddie was back in the living room, sitting and laughing with Chelsea. Maddie's fat ass took up an entire three-seat couch all by itself. Chelsea lounged on her own scrotum, her barrel-thick cock flopped over the coffee table.

"Hey! There she is!" Chelsea greeted Lisa with drunken enthusiasm, waving the empty vodka bottle like a runway marshaller guiding Lisa in for a landing.

"Mmm, you look good in my shirt." Maddie's eyes fixed on the bulge of Lisa's cock tenting out the front of the shirt.

Lisa rolled her eyes and tried to pull the shirt collar up over her shoulder only for it to fall off the other side. The neckhole of the shirt was large enough for Lisa's torso to pass through completely without touching the edges.

"Drink?" Maddie held out a bottle of vodka for Lisa to take.

"We're not supposed to have alcohol in our rooms," said Lisa, coldly.

"I won't tell if you won't." Maddie winked and tossed back the bottle, chugging the entire contents in a single gulp.

"Don't be a party pooper, L-lisa." Chelsea hiccuped loudly. The shock of her sudden spasm caused a small explosion of pre to blast from the tip of her cock.

"Your tea is getting cold." Maddie gestured to the mugs sharing the coffee table with Chelsea's leaky shaft. "You don't have a problem with tea, do you?"

"It's really good." Chelsea held up her empty mug.

Lisa narrowed her eyes, but came over and picked one of the remaining cups off the table. She took a wary sip. Her eyes widened. It was surprisingly good. She took another sip and sat down on the couch opposite on the opposite side of the coffee table from Maddie.

"Maddie and I were just talking about how you've got such a stick up your ass about being a hyper," said Chelsea.

"Oh yeah?" Lisa frowned.

"You should learn to embrace your endowments." Maddie sat back to luxuriate on the couch, thrusting out her tits so that her yard-long nipples pointed at the ceiling. The couch creaked dangerously under her weight.

"Yeah, let it all hang—hic—hang out!" Chelsea hiccuped again, launching another basketball-sized glob of precum from the tip of her cock.

Lisa downed the last of her tea and set the cup and saucer down on the coffee table with a startlingly-loud clatter.

"I appreciate your hospitality, Maddie, but it's getting late and I should go." Lisa stood up to leave.

"Lisa, wait, can't we hang out for a bit? Maddie's really cool!" asked Chelsea.

"You can stay if you like. Spend the night with her for all I care!" Lisa huffed. She stomped across the room toward the door.

"Lisa, wait!" Chelsea tried to rise to go after her, but she was settled too far down in her nuts to get up easily in her tipsy state. Her efforts only resulted in an angry gurgle from her nuts.

Lisa threw the door open and barged out.

"Owie!" Lisa yelped.

Her nuts were too wide to fit through the doorframe. When did that happen?

As Lisa fumbled with her nuts to try and squeeze them through the door one at a time, she became suddenly aware of a growing tightness in her groin, rising toward pain. Her cock started to stiffen, lifting the hem of Maddie's over large t-shirt until it slid back to reveal a rock-hard shaft bulging with angry, purple veins.

"Wha—ow! What's happe—owww!" Lisa staggered back, her growing erection bobbing in front of her like the bowsprit of a sailing ship. The throbbing veins all along the shaft continued to swell. More veins stood out like vines on Lisa's swollen balls, which were nearly large enough to reach the ground.

"What's going on?" Tears streamed down Lisa's pink cheeks as her painfully erect cock continued to grow.

"Relax, it's just a dose of Surge," said Maddie.

Chelsea's eyes flew open.

"Waitaminute! Surge?" Chelsea demanded, once again making an effort to get to her feet.

"Surge?" Lisa cried. "No!"

Surge was an extremely potent and extremely illegal street drug made from the concentrated extract of Category III hypers. On normal humans, the drug caused temporary hyperism and long-lasting arousal. For hypers, the effect was much more pronounced, sending the user into a mindless sexual frenzy in addition to causing massive and unpredictable growth spurts.

Lisa's cock exploded forward by a full yard, punching clean through one of Maddie's kitchen cabinets and scattering the canned goods stored inside.

"You drugged her?" Chelsea was finally standing, straddling her floor-dragging cock.

"Just a teensy bit!" objected Maddie. "I take it all the time!"

To illustrate, Maddie scooped one of the cups off the table and gulped it down. Within seconds, her already colossal tits started to expand. The couch protested loudly, creaking and groaning as Maddie's weight suddenly increased.

Lisa's cock started to spray precum like a hose as her balls churned with nut butter. The angry veins all over her cock and balls were bigger than ever, bulging dangerously as they throbbed so hard that Lisa's pulse was audible like a drumbeat from clear across the room.

Maddie moaned as her already-swollen pussy swelled massively in size. Her raging clitboner snapped the elastic of her lacy underpants and sprang free, standing out as big as a man's forearm. The hyper-horny mega slut gripped her clit with both hands and started to stroke, moaning obscenely as her pussy gushed with fragrant honey.

Chelsea watched in fear as Lisa and Maddie descended deeper into the throes of mindless lust. Surge was known to transform hypers into rampaging beasts. She looked down at her own empty mug, grateful that Surge didn't affect Category III hypers. If she were to lose it right now, the entire city would be in danger.

Lisa's cock reached its usual full size of twelve feet, but that only served to slow its growth slightly. The mighty member stretched up toward the ceiling, still gushing precum like a fire-hydrant. Meanwhile Maddie's pussy overflowed with juice. The mingled fluids of the two girls already soaked every inch of the living room floor and the flood was rapidly spreading to the rest of the apartment.

The sight of Lisa's raging boner got Chelsea's pussy flowing as well. She felt her labia inflating like a raft behind her balls. The rubbery lips of her starving cunt pressed against the bottoms of her asscheeks as the dripping hole added its own flow to the rising flood. Her clit throbbed against the underside of her balls, stimulating the orbs to even higher levels of cum production.

"I need that fucking cock," said Chelsea, drooling at the sight of Lisa's rock-hard rod.

Lisa struggled to remain in control, but she could feel her mind slipping away as the Surge took over. The all-consuming lust that had overwhelmed her at the relief center earlier was nothing compared to the fire burning in her loins at that moment. All her mantras and slogans melted away before the overwhelming desire to pound any and every hole she could see into total submission.

Just as Lisa was sure she couldn't control herself for another moment, the couch collapsed completely beneath Maddie's burgeoning weight, sending the slutty giantess tumbling. She landed on her back, her legs splayed open in front of Lisa, her soaked, slobbering pussy huge and inviting.

Lisa charged, ramming her gargantuan bitch-breaker cock into Maddie's cunt. Precum and pussy juice gushed in an explosion of slick fluids that soaked Lisa from head to toe. Heedlessly, the thrust forward, pumping her hips like a piledriver.

Maddie's well-used hole took Lisa's entire cock easily. It wasn't even tight, but it still felt insanely good to Lisa's Surge-shaken brain. She pushed her cock all the way to the hilt, relishing the sight of her rod bulging out Maddie's stomach.

"Yesss!" Maddie moaned. "Use me! Use me!"

"Oh I'll use you, you dirty slut!" grunted Lisa, wrapping her arms around Maddie's tree trunk-like thighs as she plunged waist-deep into Maddie's pussy. The swollen folds of Maddie's sex reached all the way up to Lisa's tits. Her throbbing clit slapped Lisa in the face as the fit blonde plowed Maddie's whore guts.

Watching Lisa lose control was as arousing for Chelsea as it was frightening. She'd seen hypers on Surge before, back when she'd been totally out of control herself. Chelsea had never needed Surge to go completely berzerk, but she'd done her best to put that life behind her... until now.

"You took someone pure and turned her into a sex maniac against her will," said Chelsea, striding over to position herself above Maddie's face. The gigantic nympho's eyes were rolled back in her head and her tongue lolled out of her mouth. She was so hopped up on Surge she probably didn't even comprehend words. Still, Chelsea knew there was something the giant bitch would understand.

"That should be my pussy she's fucking," said Chelsea, raising her voice to be heard over the sound of Lisa's balls slapping Maddie's fat ass. "But I guess your face will have to do."

Maddie moaned something incoherent which Chelsea took for acquiescence. The hyper-hung futa turned around and sat down on Maddie's face. Chelsea's gargantuan labia completely enveloped the giant woman's head, swallowing her down to the shoulders in warm, slimy folds.

"Mrrrf Mrrrfff!" Maddie groaned.

"Aw fuck yeah!" Chelsea relished the squirming and thrashing going on beneath her. She kicked her shoes off and pressed her feet into her balls, massaging her over productive nuts with her toes.

Gooooosh! Chelsea's pussy erupted in a waterfall of rushing liquid that poured over Maddie's face and ran down her neck and shoulders. Shivers of pleasure ran up and down her body and she curled her toes against the wrinkled surface of her ballsack. Even stoned on Surge, Maddie was obviously an expert at eating pussy.

"Try not to drown down there!" yelled Chelsea.

Maddie gave a thumbs up and pushed her face deeper into Chelsea's cooch.

"Ahhh!" Chelsea's eyes crossed as another orgasm ripped through her guts.

She lifted her feet up off her nuts and placed them on her shaft, rubbing up and down the veiny length with the soles of her socks. She shuddered and bit her lip as she felt another orgasm building inside her like an electric charge.

12