Chelsea Rising

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hot_Sister
Hot_Sister
2,744 Followers

"You could have taken a blanket to the sofa." Her voice was soft.

"Yes, I could. But then I wouldn't have been with you."

She smiled to acknowledge the compliment. "Are we alone?"

"Absolutely."

"When are Mum and Dad due back?"

"They're staying in the city tonight. Apparently there's local flooding at Princetown and the trains aren't getting through."

"So it's just us here tonight."

"Yes. Does that worry you?"

She shook her head slightly. "No, not really." She hesitated and I could see that she was choosing her words carefully. She put her hand on my shoulder, her fingers warm against my skin, as if touching me was a way to soften what she was going to say "I've not been very fair to you over the last few days, have I?"

"I wouldn't say that."

"No - hear me out, Ben." She paused again, then pressed on. "I've done a lot of thinking since last night - about you....about us. It was...difficult - you know, trying to adjust my feelings to you. You've always been there and sometimes we got on and sometimes we didn't, and it wasn't a big deal really. But our relationship has changed and I had to reassess -"

I interrupted. "So what happened, Chelsea?"

She stared at me, the chain of her thought broken, then she shrugged slightly. "Here we are in bed together with not much on, and you're asking me what's changed! It's not how brothers and sisters usually act, Ben." She lifted her hand and absent-mindedly brushed back the comma of hair on my forehead, smoothing it away from my eyes, her hand lingering. "That's not all of it though. Something happened to me before and I thought it was finished, but it's not. I'm not sure I'm ready to deal with it." She was looking into my face and her eyes were huge. "Shit! This is difficult!" she closed her eyes and I could see her making an effort to think. "I guess what I'm trying to say -"

"- sometimes you don't need to say anything," I whispered, and I leaned forward and put my mouth over hers.

Her lips were just as soft as I remembered and she still tasted of peppermint and spice. Our first kisses were gentle, our mouths barely touching - soft as gossamer and honey sweet. I probed gently with my tongue and she responded with hers, their tips touching, each exploring the other. She groaned into my mouth and I felt her hand come up to the back of my head, gently pulling me forward, her fingers in my hair. She rolled slightly so that she was more on her back than her side and I followed her, kissing harder, lips working against each other and our tongues touching, sliding hot and slippery, entering and withdrawing.

She arched her back and her breasts pressed against my chest, the nipples hot and erect, and she raised one leg and hooked her calf over my waist, pulling my body in tighter. My cock was pressed against her belly, as hard as it had ever been. She broke off the kiss so that she could speak.

"Ben - we can't...."

I rolled on top of her, taking the weight with my elbows and knees, and she was rigid underneath me. For a moment I thought she would push me off as she had at the beach, but then she relaxed under me, and her mouth was at mine again, tongue slithering into me as slippery as an eel. I felt her back arch upwards, her groin grinding against mine; her hands were on my shoulders her fingers gripped me tightly, and her legs opened so that my rod pressed against the crease of her pussy. She moaned at its touch and she lifted her hips upward so that her mound was grinding against me, her pelvis moving forward and back so that she could feel its length rubbing against her.

I rolled off and pulled aside the covers, flinging them off the bed. She lay on her back, her eyes hooded, watching me as I slid off my jocks. My cock bobbed free, massively hard, the foreskin back so that the head was fully exposed, the skin stretched purple and angry. She was staring as if mesmerized by it, and she reached forward to grasp me, her hand white and slender against the thickness of its shaft and her fingers cool against its burning heat.

I looked down at her, committing the picture to memory so that I could draw upon it in the future. The grey light of the afternoon was refracted through the wet glass of the little window, leaching away colour and form so that the image before me was almost monochrome - white and grey and black. Her skin appeared dappled with the shadow of rivulets of rain on the windowpane so that it looked as if her body had been painted, and her contours were cloaked in shadow, hiding their mysterious depths. Her eyes glittered in the dim light, and she released her grip on me and then thrust her hips upwards so that she could slide the tiny white panties down and off. For a moment the deep 'V' of her sex was exposed before it was shrouded in shadow again.

Her voice was soft against the roar of the rain on the metal roof. "Don't put it into me, Ben," she said, and she lay back, waiting for me to do whatever else I wanted.

I knelt between her legs, pressing my face to the juncture of her thighs and she rolled her hips upwards, lifting her legs and holding them with her hands so that she was fully exposed to me. The lips of her vulva were swollen with her excitement and I could see the warm, living flesh of her insides, pink and moist. She was sopping, soaking wet, silver juices smeared on the inside of each thigh, and a small rivulet of her lubricant had escaped from her sex and was dribbling over her perineum and oiling the tight, crinkled eye of her anus.

I placed my mouth over her sex, encircling its entirety, gently sucking on her labia whilst I penetrated her with my tongue. My senses were suffused by her essence - the warm, oily juices of her cunt seeping into my mouth; the pungent aroma of her arousal; the guttural moans of her pleasure, and the languorous roll of her hips to project her vulva upwards and out, so that I could reach further into her body with my tongue. She twitched under my mouth, and I felt her hands holding my head, pressing it hard against her whilst she undulated her pelvis against my face, smearing her juices over my nose and chin. I could hear her voice, hoarse with excitement as I ate her, tremulous as she reached up for her first orgasm.

"God, Ben! Eat me...Christ that's good! Eat me deep! Taste my juices!" and her hips rolled with each word, carrying me as if on a storm-tossed sea of passion.

Her first orgasm arrived quickly, just as it had on the beach. Her fingers fluttered at the back of my head like trapped birds, and she drew her legs up even further, opening them to their full extent so that I had complete access to her sex. Her body tensed, every muscle quivering as she reached upwards to the light. For a few long seconds she trembled on the brink, a high-pitched moan of impending pleasure drawn from her throat - and then with a shriek of ecstasy she came. Her cunt contracted violently and a squirt of warm fluid spurted into my mouth, dribbling around my lips and splattering the sheets below us. She dropped her thighs so that they were either side of my head and she gripped me tightly, my face mashed against her grasping, greedy cunt. I could feel spasms racking her body, and her vagina contracted under my mouth, fluttering and clasping at my lips as if trying to suck me into her body.

At length the contractions ceased and she gradually relaxed, releasing me so that I could break free and draw in a great gasp of air. I slid up the bed and lay next to her, and we lay silent for a few moments listening to the relentless drumming of the rain above our heads.

"Jesus, I needed that," she said, after a while. She looked down at my cock, still massively hard, and she reached out and touched it. "It's funny, really. Until this week I'd sort of thought your dick would be as I remembered it when we used to take baths together as tiny kids. It was like a little worm, as I recall."

"Thanks a lot."

She smiled. "It's a lot different now." She moved her hand rhythmically so that my foreskin slid back and forth over the glans. "Does that hurt?"

"No...no, it feels good. Ah... God, that's nice."

She laughed. "It doesn't take much to keep you guys happy, does it? Wow...look at that - "

A bead of juice oozed out of the eye, glistening like a teardrop, and as she pulled the foreskin back it began to trickle over the stretched, purple skin of my glans. She moved her hand up and gently captured it with her thumb, then transferred it to her mouth, her eyes closed as she savoured the taste and texture.

She smacked her lips in exaggerated pantomime. "Hmmm....its sort of....oily. Perhaps I should try a little more -" she rolled to her knees and leaned over me, her legs folded, her face moving down to the head of my cock. As she bent forward her hair swung over her face and she brushed it back, tucking it behind one ear so there was no obstruction to what she was doing.

I watched as she gently placed the swollen glans at her lips, pausing there for a moment while she adjusted the grip of her hand to just below the head. A dribble of spit escaped from her mouth, oozing over the head of my cock so that it gleamed wetly; and then she gently lowered her face, keeping her lips taut to prevent entry, allowing the pressure to build for a few moments until I was pressed hard against her unyielding lips - and then she relaxed a little and the head of my cock popped into her mouth.

I guess I'd never given much thought as to how my sister was in bed, but it was clear that Chelsea knew how to eat cock. She held my shaft lightly with one hand, just a finger and thumb near the base so that she could control the direction and angle as it entered her mouth, using pressure and cadence to give me pleasure. To begin with she only worked at the head, holding it in her mouth by clamping her lips over the shaft just below the glans, her head remaining motionless as her tongue worked on me. She used the tip of her tongue to drill into the eye, drawing out the strands of lubricant I released; then reverted to a soft, undulating motion, flicking her tongue against the frenulum, curving it slightly around the contours of my cockhead to maximize my pleasure. Sometimes she sucked, drawing the insides of her cheeks together so they rubbed against me, her head bobbing gently to increase the sensation. And all the time she watched me, her grey eyes steady on my face, using my expression and the sound of my pleasure to judge how she should move.

As the sensations built she began to take me deeper into her throat, her lips sliding down the shaft, slick and shiny from her spit. As I slid into her I could feel the tight, narrow confines of her throat pressing against me until every millimetre of the shaft was embedded into her; and then she would bring her head up, tilting it slightly so that the glans rubbed against the warm, soft inside of her cheeks as it emerged, her tongue fluttering against it and the pressure of her lips increasing until they locked around the rim.

I could feel the inexorable rise of my cum, the pressure building in my guts in a long low spiral that threatened to engulf me. She sensed it and drew me out, playing me like an instrument, squeezing the base of the shaft to control me, slowing the languorous lapping of her tongue so that the pleasure built more slowly. Sometimes she would stop, allowing the shining purple head of my cock to slip from her mouth: and she would smile at me, her lips glistening with my juices and her slender white hand around the shaft wet with spit and discharge. And then, when the tsunami of my impending orgasm retreated, she would bend to her task again.

Towards the end I was begging her for release, my voice desperate, my hands on her head to try and hurry her on. And finally she relented, moving her head faster, long deep strokes into the very back of her throat, her spit running freely down the shaft, her mouth pursed so that my glans was rubbing against the exquisitely soft inside of her lips and cheeks as it journeyed into her. My consciousness narrowed, my whole being focused only on my cock and the slender young girl whose mouth I was fucking. My orgasm built rapidly, roaring through my body like a tornado, plucking me up like a mote of dust to sweep me higher and higher, tumbling upwards to the very brink of the stratosphere where the air was thin so that I had to gasp for breath. For timeless seconds I trembled on the brink of an abyss, spirals of white starlight bursting in my brain, my cock swelling impossibly harder inside her mouth like an overinflated tyre until it seemed that it might burst; and I felt the semen in my heavy, swollen balls growl and sizzle like boiling lava, until the dam burst and it raced up the shaft towards her hungry, waiting mouth.

With a mortal cry of anguish I came. An impossibly long jet of boiling hot jism erupted out of me to spray against the back of her throat. My hands were on her head, holding her tightly, and my cock jolted and pulsed and twitched inside her mouth as I pumped. It seemed to go on and on, long ribbons of hot milky seed drawn from my aching balls, racing along the thick shaft to burst out of me, each one drawing a primeval groan of pleasure as it splattered deep into her throat.

And in my trembling ecstasy I saw my sister's face, her eyes calm and steady as she weathered the storm of my cum. She had tightened the grip of her mouth a little so that the boiling ribbons of my seed were trapped inside her; and then, as I watched, she loosened the seal of her lips to allow it to escape, thick white strands bubbling and dribbling over her lips, streaming down the shaft of my cock, drooling over her hand and wrist to finally pool on my heaving belly in sliver puddles of living juice.

At length the whirlwind subsided, and I released my grip on her head. She sat up and smiled into my face, her lips wet with my discharge. A thick cord of my cum hung from her chin, bobbing there for a moment before dropping onto her breast, looping around one nipple. She released my shaft and brought her hand to her mouth, her little pink tongue lapping at the sperm caught between her fingers, drawing it greedily into her mouth where it congealed, thick and white and glistening.

In the gathering darkness of that little room we lay in each other's arms facing one another, feeling the slow drip of sweat and juices; kissing lightly, each savoring taste of the other, hearing our quiet murmurs of contentment. I was struck by the improbability of the whole thing - this was my sister lying naked in my arms, a crust of my sperm on her face and her soaking wet pussy pressed against me.

I thought about when she was growing up, her skinny frame and braces on her teeth, pubescent breasts against her school blouses, awkward and self-conscious. And then, in just a few short months, she changed - her body filled out and curves appeared, and the front of her dresses were suddenly full, and sometimes you could see the press of her nipples against the material, hard and dark. I'd changed too, going from total indifference to what she said or did, to wanting to see her - sneaking peeks when she was not looking, fingering the filmy thin underwear that started appearing in the bathroom, ogling down the front of her dress when she bent over. It was all part of growing up, I thought. I'd never dreamed that we would lie naked together, my sperm drying on her lips and my cock pressed against her vulva.

She raised one thigh, looping the calf over my waist, pulling me in towards her so that my shaft was pressed harder against the soft, golden curls of her pudenda. I slid my hand over her leg, dipping down to the soft, wet entrance to her body. I touched her lightly, my fingers brushing over the swollen lips of her sex, gathering some of the moisture that still oozed out of her body, then smearing it lightly over the crinkled portal of her anus. It twitched as I touched it, the sphincter tightening momentarily then relaxing, nibbling at my fingertips like a little mouth. I moved back to her vulva, dipping into her with two fingers. She moaned in pleasure, her eyes shut and her bottom lip held between her little white teeth, and her hand grasped my shoulder tightly as she writhed under my touch.

I thought she was ready - that there was no impediment to my mounting her and plunging my thick, swollen cock into her willing body. I started to move, but she opened her eyes and looked into my face.

"Ben - no, please. Don't go any further."

"I need to be inside you."

"I know. I'm sorry. I just - can't."

"I don't understand. You want it as much as me."

She lifted her hand from my shoulder and touched my face. "Yes, I do, but -" she sighed. "I owe you an explanation, I know. Can we stop for a while? If I don't go and have a pee I'll wet the bed." She leaned forward and kissed me, her lips soft on mine, and then she pushed herself up, and smiled down at me. "Don't look so miserable. This isn't a brush off, Ben - but we need to talk."

"OK." I looked down at my cock. It was still massively hard, with a strand of silver lubricant dribbling out of it. "He'll be pretty disappointed though."

She reached over and ran her fingers over it, grasping the shaft tightly before releasing it. "He'll be fine - I'm sure we can find something to keep him happy." She swung her legs over the bed and stood up. "I'm going for a shower," she said. "Can you find something to eat? I haven't had anything since last night and I'm starving."

The meal was simple - a fluffy cheese omelet and salad, and some left over fried rice from yesterday's Chinese takeaway. I found a tablecloth and a couple of candles, and a bottle of red wine and I tidied up the room whilst she was in the bathroom.

She appeared in the kitchen, wearing her dressing gown and her hair still damp from the shower. "Wow, this looks good Ben." She watched me cooking, turning the omelet and then lifting it from the pan. "I hadn't realised how hungry I was."

"Can you light the candles and pour us a drink? It'll be ready in a few minutes."

She obliged and I watched her move about the room, small and neat, her face scrubbed of make up so that she looked younger. "Do you want a drink?"

I nodded, and she poured me a glass, the heavy red swirling up in the glass as she splashed a liberal helping. I busied myself finishing off the omelets, folding them onto the plates, garnishing them with a little parsley I had found, and I brought them over to the table, turning off the kitchen light so that we were illuminated only in soft candlelight and the flicker of the gas fire in the corner of the room.

She looked at her plate. "This is lovely, Ben. So how come you don't do it at home?"

"I only cook for really special people."

"Does that mean I haven't been special enough?" Her eyes were mischievous.

"Absolutely. But you are now."

"Perhaps not for long -" she was pensive for a moment, and then shook herself out of it and raised her glass, her voice brightening. "Here's to you, Ben. Thank you for the meal and thank you for understanding."

"Here's to us, Chelsea." We touched glasses.

We chatted about this and that whilst we ate, demolishing the main course and then some ice cream and tinned fruit I found in the cupboard. The level in the wine bottle dropped and the candle burned lower; and she became expansive, her voice a little louder and her eyes brighter. She had been telling me a story about how she met some girl when we were last here who turned out to be a total loser, when suddenly she stopped and looked at me.

"Ben, how well did you know Will?"

The question caught me by surprise. "What? Oh - well, pretty well, I suppose. As much as one knows anything about a brother."

"Did you knock about together as kids?"

Hot_Sister
Hot_Sister
2,744 Followers