Chemical Romance: A Day Out Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh well ac..." Audrey tried to explain that is wasn't but the woman of amazon height cut her off.

"It's just, I had my eyes on zose earrinks for a while, but I coodn't buy zem because I have just come to ze U.S. and don't have much money. And when I saw zere was zis sale I was rushed over here."

Audrey could tell she was trying to evoke pity, but she also saw that she was being genuine. Now, a normal person after hearing this would probably just give the earrings to her regardless of if they wanted to or not, but this was Audrey. She had a plan.

"Well..." She began, "I could let you have them, but.... I want something in return."

The woman seemed to prize the earrings highly and was eager to do what she said, "Oh, yes I supposs. What is it zat you want?"

--------------------------

After Cat had broken loose from the grip of the all too focused Alex, she separated from the dense areas of the store and found an area near one of the walls where the was less commotion.

"Phew, that girl sure does take her shopping seriously." Cat sighed as she still worried about her member that was growing impatient from all the teasing so far.

She cleared her mind by turning to look at the jewelry she was now around. She had landed in an area filled with purses and handbags. Looking at her own purse that she loved but had become quite worn over the years she had held onto it. The dark green material had faded in many areas to nearly black, and the straps were beginning to lose their stitching. She took a step back to look at all the items on the wall in front of her. A few looked nice, another, similar, dark green bag, oh but what about the soft fabric on that purple one, or even the nice plain leather one on the bottom row. These things ran through her mind as she became unsure of her decision.

Just then the towering woman came over and was looking at the bags as well.

"Ooh zis one looks great!" The woman bent over to look at the leather one on the bottom row. She could've squatted down to check it out but she had chosen to land her protruding butt right in Cat's direction. It was quite the full one at that. Cat had seen large butts before, she loved them, but this was different with the equally large size of this woman in front of her. She didn't take her eyes off it, forgetting her quest not to let her member get the best of her today.

Finally it started to grow, and Cat only noticed as it pushed the pants fabric out, jutting her hands down to suppress the thing. "Oh no, not now, the day's just begun."

"Oh, are you alright darlink?" The tall woman had turned around, apparently concerned over Cat.

"No I'm fine just some uh, leg cramps." Cat couldn't let her see and turned around to hide it. She thought she would be fine, as long as the woman left her alone.

"A cramp? Are you sure you're alright?" The woman got closer to Cat, "Let me see, maybe I can help wis zis, I'm great at givink massages." Now her hands were on Cat's shoulders.

She wrapped herself around Cat trying to get to the front of her to see if she could help with the leg. Cat continued to protest, saying she was alright. She turned left and right and back again.

The woman behind her had size on her side though and soon landed her hand on Cat's thigh and consequently, the erection she had been trying to hide.

"Uuf, oh my, I.."

Cat thought to herself, "Shit, why does that have to feel so good right now?"

The woman realized what was happening and darted away, "I'm so sorry, I did not mean to... Your friend told of me to do zis." And embarrassed, she marched away.

This left Cat with the beast that was now fully awake and trying to grow.

"Geez, I should've known it would go this way."

Meanwhile, at the other side of the store, the Amazon sized woman sheepishly took the earrings she sought after from Audrey, bought them and left in less than a minute. Audrey was quite pleased; she saw Alex had once again done her shopping already and was done checking out. She took her by the hand this time and went over to the corner Cat was stuck in, trying to stop being erect.

"Oh hey Cat, what's the matter? Alex is all done shopping now. What happened to you?"

"Well the woman that just laid her hands on my trouser snake said my friend told her to do it, and seeing as how Alex is way too innocent for that, Audrey! Why?!"

"Haha I just loved seeing you teased, I couldn't help myself when that huge girl said she'd do anything for the earrings I had. They weren't even the last pair!" She showed off the other earrings she had already bought and put on.

Alex then intervened, "Hey that's not very nice, she was trying a lot not get hard." Audrey looked a little embarrassed as Alex looked at her. Then she continued, "Well once you're able, we'll go to Azur Chateau like I told you about, they have so many selections of pants, there's bound to be something that will work with you!"

"Thanks Alex, I'm ready to go now actually, I got it down."

Cat walked in front of Audrey on the way there, because she knew if she didn't, Audrey would try to walk in front of her.

Alex was seemed to be a valuable asset while shopping, she was right about every store, including this one. It seemed to be specifically catered to pants and other legwear. Large pictures of models in designer jeans, athletic leggings, summer shorts, and more lined the sides of the store and racks and shelves of all sorts of legwear filled in the middle. Cat was happy Alex led her out of line of sight of the underwear department because that certainly would've had her off again. Finally, they arrived near a set of dressing rooms.

Alex looked around the immediate area and found some clothes she thought Cat could try, along with some she gathered as they headed to the dressing rooms.

"Ok, so I don't know exactly what would be best so I chose a few different things. There's a pair of baggy khaki pants, a pair of loose jeans, some tight pants that might keep it constrained, there's a skirt I think you should try, I think it really might be a good option and a good look on you, and there's also this lovely pair that I also own. The insides are so soft on the legs, it's heaven. I didn't want to assume, but I can only imagine how much uh... "skin" must rub against the rougher fabrics you wear like those jeans. So it might feel nice."

"Oh wow, thanks, Alex. You've really outdone yourself. These are all great to replace that old pair." Cat eagerly hopped into a dressing room hoping something at this store might help her contain her beast when aroused.

She slid off her homemade capris and tried on the first two pair. To her satisfaction, they left a lot of room near the thighs without looking too baggy or big on her. She only wished that she didn't need such large waists due to her problematic butt. She had a normal waist so the extra length was unnecessary but worth it if they worked.

The tight pants were obviously a bit much. There was some extra room at the seam of the crotch that would allow any regularly sized futa to go unnoticed, but Cat frowned at her monster cock that stuck out. She had really hoped keeping it forcefully down would work but she'd need something other than these for that to work.

The skirt that Alex gave her was fantastic though. It didn't appear poofy but under the outermost layer, many layers of frilly fabric were hidden away. They were shorter than the outer layer and acted as a sort of cushion for her member. Even though she was still part way erect, her cock didn't bulge through at all! She was delighted. Maybe after struggling today she had found something beneficial, and she even happier that it looked good on her like Alex believed.

She slipped them off to finally try on the soft ones Alex loved. It was a pair of seemingly normal black jeans, but the material wasn't normal. It was softer and smoother than normal jeans. But Cat soon found out that this wasn't the softness Alex spoke of, as the inside was layered with some fabric akin to velvet. As she put them on she noticed her mistake of being so excited to get something soft rubbing against her crotch. She had pulled them all the way up before realizing, now she couldn't pull them down.

"Oh for heaven's sake, again?" It wasn't just her now throbbing member that was the problem but her swollen butt for the most part. She was so focused on keeping her erection down that she hadn't worried at all about the back of her. "Maybe this is the reason that futa on the bus got excited so quickly." She said this to herself but realized she would now have to call out, preferably for Alex. "Hey! Alex could you um... come over here for a second?"

Alex responded, not fully paying attention to what she said, "Hey guess who we just found?"

--------------

Just as Cat had stepped into the dressing room, a woman had come by the area where Alex and Audrey were stood, looking at the same types of pants Cat was trying out.

"Hey!" Audrey noticed first, probably because she was checking out the woman's body, "Weren't you the girl behind Cat on the bus?"

Sure enough, the slim futa from on the bus looked over at Audrey and realized she had seen her too. "Oh! Weren't you with the other... Um..." She whispered this, as if embarrassed by it, "...futa?"

Alex was the one to respond this time, "Yea! We're her friends. I'm Alex, this is Audrey, and the futa I just gave some pants to try on is Cat."

"What a coincidence, I'm trying to get some pants that fit too haha. I imagine she knows how hard it is to do that. Rips and tears everywhere!"

Audrey laughed at this, "Ha, yea I've already made her rip her pants once, but it turned out nice..." she said this in an overly sexual way, "So now she needs some new ones and we're trying to find ones she'd like."

"Oh really? I might be able to help, is she trying any bands out?"

"Bands?" Alex and Audrey were both perplexed by this.

"Oh sorry, I just said that naturally seeing as I deal with a... you know.. regularly.. I meant something like a garter or bride's leg, but stronger to hold everything in place. I've found sports headbands work really well."

Alex gasped, "I never thought of that! That would be perfect." She quickly ran off, apparently to the store directly to the right because she came back with a headband in no time.

"Wow that was really quick, I shouldn't underestimate your shopping abilities again!" Audrey joked.

Just then they all heard Cat cry out from inside, and Alex then yelled back about the person they met.

"Cat, you remember the futa from the bus?" She said this a bit too loudly for the futa's preference.

"Really? She's there? Well, I don't know if that headband will help right now, I'm kinda stuck in the soft pants."

A sales representative looked over in their direction but the futa held up her hand as to say 'I've got this'.

She quickly pulled out a capsule from her purse. It looked like an oversized tube of lip balm. But without hesitation, she rushed over to the room Cat was in.

*knock knock*

"Hey, it's me, by the way, my name is Rachel. I think I might be able to help; I'm only going to open the door a sliver so I can hand you this stuff." She did so discreetly and Cat now puzzled at the tube she was holding as Rachel began to explain what it is.

"Ok, so normally there's ointments for sore muscles that helps relieve pain. My doctor is also a futa actually, and she uses this special cream that's similar ointment only way stronger. She prescribed me some as a kindness of one futa to another, and now I'll help you too. The stuff is like that type of ointment I mentioned but way stronger. It gets really hot and it hurts just a little, but because of that it directs blood flow to wherever you put it. So I usually put it on like my upper arms when things need help well,... subsiding."

"So it's ok if I use some?" Cat was ready for anything that promised this much.

"Well you're pretty ... big... but I'm sure it will help."

Cat squeezed out a glob as soon as she heard her say this and rubbed it near her shoulders. The heat really set in quick; it was a permeating, dull pain all over her shoulder that made her wince. But she endured it hoping it would help her size down. It turns out she was incredibly surprised, both her erection and butt decreased in size and she pulled off the pants with ease.

"Oh my goodness, thank you so much. I might just have to keep in touch with you because you sure have some good tricks." Audrey said this as she put her capris back on, headed out of the changing room with all the pants, and wrote down her phone number to give to Rachel.

"Oh, thanks, Cat, I'll be sure to stay in touch. For now, though, I need to get back to where I work, I had a longer lunch break today, but I still seemed to lose track of time. See you later!" Rachel hurriedly shouted out as she raced out of the shop with her purchase.

Cat was impressed with her know how and hoped they would be able to meet again. She couldn't find out why she was so shy about it though, maybe she could help her out with that in return. She stared in the direction that Rachel had run off in as Alex and Audrey now rejoined her.

"Hey Cat I'm glad you didn't get into another accident. Oh! Here's the headband I bought you. It's not too soft to have an effect like those pants but it won't hurt either," Alex took the velvety-lined pants to put back, "And I got it in green and purple 'cause I saw you seem to wear a lot of those colors and your pens at work are all the same too. Ha, I didn't think that it would

be shown off much, but it'll work."

Cat pulled at the headband "Oh, no, it's wonderful thanks. It's so stretchy, it'll fit whether it's loose or tight. And I appreciate that it matches my wardrobe either way." She laughed at the thing but valued Alex's help. Alex had used her own money for it and Cat was glad to have a caring friend.

Audrey, on the other hand, realized she had bothered Cat a bit much and hoped to change the subject.

"Hey! The movie will be coming up soon, we should go find a place to eat now."

Alex looked at her watch, "You're right! But can we eat somewhere other than the mall cafeteria? I know you think with your stomach but I'm sure you can last long enough to find a decent place."

Audrey acted in a fake haughty manner "Well I'm glad you're aware of my fondness for food, but you should know I have a most excellent idea for our dining situation."

The other two were lead out of the mall by Audrey before they all realized something. The group stopped all in a line and stared blankly as the entered the parking lot. Seeing all the cars reminded them that they had gotten here on the bus. "Shoot!" Audrey exclaimed, sad that the meal had been put off even longer. The trio trodded to the auto shop that was luckily only two blocks away. The sun was pounding down at this point in the day, and it was unusually warm for a day in May. All three had a small layer of sweat by the time they got there; their clothes weren't suited for weather that felt like the middle of summer.

============================

Cat and the rest have already had an interesting start to their day, I wonder how much more will happen once they get to the auto-body shop!

Stick around for the second half soon!

12