Chemical Romance Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doing this she nearly dropped a plate when, again, she had to refocus on what was going on as she heard Cassidy call down from the upper floor, "Cat, I'm sorry I'm having you run around so much, but could you come up here for a sec?"

"Don't apologize so much, I've barely even done anything yet. I'm coming, hold on." Even with her shower yesterday, she was seriously aroused right now. But she did her best to compose herself and hide the erection that could've put a dent in her cupboards, though luckily wasn't as big or sensitive as usual. Running up the stairs, she partly hoped Cassidy still had on the wet shirt, or better yet, had taken it off but not yet put on the new shirt.

She turned right, and her hopes were met. To her delight, she entered the room, to a sight of Cassidy, without her shirt on, attempting to reach up to the top shelf in her closet with her good arm. Cat stood there for a second with a blushed face as pink as the panties she had smelled earlier.

-down in the basement, the abundant amount of detergent Cat had put in the washer began to grow and bubble out of the opening-

"Oh uh, sorry" she muttered.

"Ha, it's not a problem." Then Cassidy teased, "What, never seen another girl in her bra before?"

"Well not with a chest like that" Cat teased back, seemingly innocently, but with a hint of flirtatiousness mixed in.

She saw that her nipples were cold from the water and trying to poke out of the dense padding.

"Oh they do get quite the looks I suppose, but things like these need to be contained," Cassidy gave a short laugh then continued, "So, the only clean shirts left are on the top shelf here, but they're even a hassle even when I have both arms! Ugh, I shouldn't wait so long to do my laundry; do you think you could reach that one there?"

"Oh, this one?" Cat reached up as high as she could, standing on her toes

Cassidy had apparently changed her mind though "Ooh, well maybe the one next to it."

She stood by Cat's right side as Cat leaned over that way to grab the one she was pointing to.

"Sorry, no, the one above it"

Cat strained to reach up and keep her balance.

The Cassidy attempted to help by moving some other things and her arm in the cast swung into the base of Cat's growing shaft, surprising and staggering her. She lost her balance and collapsed right into Cassidy.

"Woah!!" "Oops!!" They both exclaimed as they went crashing into the ground

Cathryn, wincing from the tumble, rubbed her head as she felt something strange. There was a heavy but mushy feeling pressing against her lower half and she opened her eyes to Cassidy's wide hips stretching out the fabric of her pants in her face. Her butt laid sideways on her stomach with her legs out to the side and the rest of her, beautiful bosom and all, facing the other direction and pressing against the boner she had been trying to keep down.

"Ow, oh, I'm sorry about that I didn't mean to make us fall like that..." Cassidy began to apologize but was caught off guard by the huge bulge in Cat's pants she found herself head to...well 'head' with. "O...Oh, my... What is this?"

Now it was Cassidy that was taking in a scent that overwhelmed her, and the musk of Cat's crotch hit her as it began to let precum bead out. The smell of this intrigued Cassidy as she had never seen something like this before, but more importantly, it got her going too. She hadn't moved, and her hips and butt were still laying sideways in Cat's face. Cat could see a wet mark appear in the fabric between her legs. It appeared she didn't have any clean underwear to wear either, and then Cat noticed that laying beside her was the bra that Cassidy had just been wearing. Somehow2, it must have burst off during the collision.

Cat now realized that the massive, marvelous breasts she had been ogling were naked and resting on the majority of her cock. This made her throb down there and it raised Cassidy's chest up a good inch, impressive considering the weight they were pressing down with.

"This smell... wait, are you really a futa?" Before Cat could reply Cassidy was lifting herself up and unzipping Cat's pants to pull them off and see the great thing untamed.

It popped up and met Cassidy's bare skin, causing Cat to moan softly

"Oooh..."

Cassidy's breasts hung down as she took in the sight of the biggest cock she had ever seen, and they enveloped the middle of the shaft.

Cat didn't mind this assertive treatment at all; the breasts weren't just huge but they were smooth and cushiony, giving her more pleasure and her eyes squinted while she took in the feeling.

Cassidy, seemingly talking to herself, admired the huge cock that even dwarfed her enormous rack, "I've never seen a futa's penis before, let alone one so big, and warm, and with this type of smell..." She was dazed by the aroma it gave off and taking in another deep breath of it the moist spot between her legs grew and beads of her lady juice seeped through the material. The scent that captivated Cat while doing laundry was now right in her face and was even more pungent. It drove her crazy and she couldn't stand being so close without getting to take as much in as possible.

She lifted her head up and forced her face into the damp section of Cassidy's crotch, breathing in the sweetness and feeling the softness press against her face.

"Oof," Cassidy had not been prepared for this, being so focused on the still enlarging cock that was pushing against her, but she welcomed the eagerness Cat was showing off. "Mmm, I guess we both got carried away just now. I guess there's no reason to slow down though if you're going to be making me feel good back there..." She paused to slide down her pants so Cat could better get involved, "then I'll have to do the same for you. Hmph, it's been awhile since I've gotten action like this."

Then Cassidy lightly gripped the end of the shaft and tip and rubbed her ample breasts on the rest. She squeezed and massaged the top portion, rubbing the precum that kept oozing out around as lubrication. Though she had to keep moving her hands up every so often, as it still continued to lengthen little by little, but it didn't slow her down at all.

"Ooh, your breasts are so soft, I can't help from twitching." Cat wondered whether Beth was a futa too, seeing skill in how well she worked the portion she could contain. Although she had just masturbated last night, this fantasy come true gave her the extra spunk3 to keep going. But this thought only lasted a split second as she dived into the dripping flesh before her. The outer labia only let a small trickle of her juices through and spreading it apart, more dribbles pour out onto her chest as she revealed the glistening pink area she desired.

-the unattended washer was still filling up with sudsy froth-

Cat used one hand to hold apart the labia as the other teased around the edge of the tight hole. She continued to tease her as she took in the smell and rubbed over, all along the very outside of her crotch

"Cat oh that's nice but I can't stand just the teasing, ooh give me some more."

Cat was happy to oblige and finally stuck two fingers in slowly, exploring around until finding her g-spot and pressed hard. Cassidy let out a loud "Mmm..." as she began to massage this spot and it made her let out moans in sync. But Cat noticed that her clit had grown and was now protruding out, just begging to be touched. Again, eager to work her body, she moved the hand holding her labia away and lubed them up with the surplus of wetness that had poured all over Cassidy's crotch, thighs, and butt. The circular motion those fingers produced on this pulsing thing excited Cassidy more still as she arched her back and let out a still louder moan "Hmph!"

"Hng, either I'm really sensitive right now or you know what you're doing." She continued to moan

The way she had arched herself had pressed her chest even harder onto Cat's now massive cock. It gave a throb and Cat shook lightly as a shot of precum erupted out from it, splatting onto Cat's feet.

"Cassidy... mmm, I'm definitely not the only one who knows what they're doing."

She responded playfully, "Hehe well then, I'll have to show you why this mouth isn't just for talking a bunch."

With this she sat up on Cat's chest, letting the throbbing erection fully stand up. And then, having to scooch back and pull the dick down so she could reach it, she opened her mouth wide and took in as much of the cockhead as she could. She slobbered over it as if it was an oversized piece of candy, skillfully maneuvering her tongue over it and along the urethra.

"OH! oh golly.... Don't stop," exclaimed Cat as her hips seized and another glob of her own juices spurted into Cassidy's mouth, "Mmm well I'm not going to hold back either."

Finally getting the opportunity to dive in, she pressed harder on the clit as she pressed her lips into the soft slippery labia of Cassidy and thrust her tongue inside her.

"Ahh!" Cassidy's mouth popped off the head of the beast she was working on and gasped to take in air.

"Ah... Cat, I simply can't stand getting eaten out... Oohh...." as she moaned a minute burst of her juices hit Cat's face. Cassidy began trembling as Cat's lips massaged her labia and her tongue stroked all around inside her. Even in spite of her damages arm, she seemed to be going at this with her full force. She couldn't contain herself as more juices flowed out onto Cat's face, but Cat was loving the taste and smell, making her own privates feel good. "Just whatever you do... thon't thwich your handths and mouth" Cassidy warned the last bit in a mumble while taking the plum-sized head into her mouth once again.

Cat could tell she was warning her, but also giving a cue. Now in addition to the incredible dexterity of her mouth, Cassidy began rubbing her silky, enveloping breasts up and down Cat's meat stick, Cat knew she was getting close, the throbbing of the towering thing became more frequent, and the scent and taste she was experiencing only accelerated the build-up inside her.

Cassidy too seemed close, trembling and staring to move back and forth on Cat's face. She didn't seem to be lying about the effect getting eaten out had on her.

"Hmmph" "Uhnggg..." "Ooph" her muted moans seemed to increase, and they were about to send Cat over the edge. So she switched where were mouth and fingers were touching. Her hand, now all four fingers, thrust inside Cassidy's well-lubricated pussy and she started to lick the clit she had been neglecting focus on.

A shake came from Cassidy

Then Cat decided to use her whole mouth and sucked on the engorged clit as her eyes rolled back into her head. The soft feelings on her cock were becoming too much, so she increased her speed.

Another, more violent shake rocked Cassidy back, with her mouth popping off the head.

Now her full weight was pressing her crotch against the unrelenting mouth of Cat. She didn't stop rubbing her breasts on the shaft and held onto it with her good hand. The more she did this, the more she felt Cat sucking, but she couldn't hold it any longer. Cat's warm, moist lips, that she even noticed when Cat first arrived, were sending her to heaven, and she was willing to go.

Wrapping her upper body around the massive cock Cassidy shook, then shook again and again and again.

-the washer, not at full capacity, began to spray out the excess foam that had been made from Cat's huge portion of detergent she put in-

"Cat here it... co.. comes....OOoogggh!!....."

*Sploooosh*

Cassidy's whole body quaked as she rocked back and forth, gushing out burst after burst of her sweet honey onto Cat's face. "Fuuuu...." Cassidy squirted again, coating Cat's head and neck with the slippery goo.

The shaking from her breasts sent Cat over the edge too. Pointing her toes out and raising her hips up, Cat jizzed straight up into the air, and the ejaculate hit the ceiling before splattering everywhere. Her moans still came through Cassidy's body that convulsed on top of her. The vibration from these moans caused Cassidy to drool and squirt out larger volumes of her female jizz. Cat was in heaven, cumming all over while Cassidy came on her face, she would never forget this smell. The carpet was darkened and dampened all around her as the juices flowed out from her, down Cat's body and onto the floor.

Cassidy went on for another few seconds before her orgasm subsided, and she gasped for air after she was done moaning to her heart's content. She was tired and leaned forward, letting her head and mouth as well rest on Cat's seemingly also finished cock, but this only caused Cat to tense up once again and send out a few short strings of cum onto Cassidy.

Finally, they had spent enough energy combined to need a gallon of Gatorade each to rehydrate them. They laid there for a minute or two, recuperating, with Cassidy still lying on Cat, but neither minding the smelly aroma they were enjoying after all the fun they had.

Cat laughed when she had the energy again, "Ha, everyone at the office was going to get you something like flowers and a card."

"Oh boy, this was better than anything they could've got me." They both chuckled at this and decided to get up and finish the new chore they had made for themselves, cleaning up her sex-covered room. Surprisingly it didn't take long at all, thanks to the room being a hardwood flooring except for a rug in front of the closet. They scrubbed the easy to clean floor and ceiling for less than fifteen minutes before going back downstairs to the iced tea that had forgotten.

"Well, that was certainly a happy accident if I ever had one." Cassidy teased, "Feel free to come over again and cause more accidents! Ha, I'm sure Beth wouldn't be upset over and accident or two as well."

Cat gave her a sly look, "Well maybe I will" with this she laughed and said goodbye, as she had finished her um... job?... there.

Content and sated, she took the rest of the day to relax at home, treating herself to more sugary desserts she loved but was unable to eat often as (for a reason she didn't understand) they contributed significantly to the amount of sperm she produced. She felt after masturbating yesterday and the events from today, she would be spent enough that it wouldn't matter. "Oh, cream-layered chocolate cake, how I love you!"

She passed out again with the tv on and the plate of cake licked perfectly clean resting beside her.

*Bbrriiinnggg*

Cat woke up with a jolt, she reached over to her nightstand and grabbed her phone which had so rudely woke her from her rest. She peered at the number, didn't recognize it, and decided to ignore the call and go back to bed. It didn't seem too light out yet, and she was a woman who valued her sleep. But then, right after it stopped, it started up again, droning in her ear. Cat was fed up after this happened yet a third time and decided to answer it.

"Hello, I don't know who this is, but do you have any idea how early it is?!"

"Woah calm down there honey, do you not remember the number I gave you?"

Cat, although forgetting the number, recognized the voice as Audrey's.

"Oh shoot, sorry, didn't mean to yell. Wait but still why are you calling me at..." she looked at her alarm clock, "like 6:30 on a Sunday?"

Audrey attempted to explain, "Oh I always hit the gym early in the morning, haha guess I forgot you'd still be asleep, sorry Cat."

Cat, only slightly disgruntled now probed further, "What do you need?"

"Well... what are you doing next Saturday? Alex and I were talking about going out for a fun day on the town since she just got a bonus and told me she wants to spend it."

"And it's not just because you'd love to spend the day with an attractive girl like her who wouldn't catch on to the sneaky perverted stuff you'd do with her?" Cat said this, even though she was just as tempted by the thoughts, but wouldn't really do much.

"Oh, Cat you know me well hehe, and while that might be an extra benefit of it, I honestly was eager to do this with her. We only just talked about it last night, so I didn't want to bother you then if you were asleep. But how 'bout it?"

"Well I was still asleep when you called at this time... but yea, actually that sounds pretty good.

We haven't had a time yet to just hang out outside of work," Cat responded, happy to get out and have some fun.

"There ya go! Well, we were planning on meeting up around 11 at her house, that too early miss sleepyhead?"

Audrey couldn't help but tease her, it was what she loved.

Cat chuckled at this "Ha, no that's fine. Send me her address?" She then got out a pen and paper to write it down on after receiving it, feeling safer having a hard copy.

"Alright, here ya go. See you then!"

After writing it down, Cat fell back forcefully into her bed, cuddled up with her big blanket and went back to a blissful sleep.

*

1: oh, there goes gravity

2: probably due to some mysterious quantum mechanics caused by fluctuations in... maybe it was just a tad too loose and the slip... ok, I just wrote it that way.

3: yes, both the mettle to continue and also quantities of cum

12