Chemical SeXXX Pt. 01

Story Info
Alex discovers a chemical to make Tiffany fall for him.
4.4k words
4.53
53.1k
107

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*All characters in this story are 18+*

Nerdy little Alex Crawford had no luck with women. At 18 years of age he was still only 5'2, much shorter than all the other guys in school, and was average looking at best. What he lacked in appearance he more than made up for in intelligence, even getting himself an internship at a pharmaceutical company, an impressive feat for someone his age. Unfortunately, his intellect often got him picked on a lot by the other kids. Because of that, he didn't have much self confidence to speak of, especially when it came to girls.

Girls tended to avoid Alex like the plague. Even if one did give him any attention, they treated him like dirt. Unsurprisingly, when one was finally nice to him, he fell head over heels for her. Her name was Tiffany Anderson and she was the hottest girl in school.

Tiffany was a bombshell. She was 5'9, had long black hair with big blue eyes and large, enormous tits that strained against the fabric of her shirt. She wore tight jeans that rested snugly around her delicious pear shaped ass and legs that went on for days, maybe even weeks. Long story short, she was hot. Supermodel hot.

At the beginning of the school year, during Chemistry class, the teacher had paired everyone up as lab partners for the semester and had paired up Alex and Tiffany. Alex was nervous and assumed she would treat him poorly like everyone else, but to his surprise she seemed excited to be paired up with him. During the semester she was actually nice to him. Some could even say kind.

Unfortunately, it was all an act. Tiffany was someone who coasted by in life using her looks and didn't know the first thing about Chemistry, so when she was paired up with the smartest kid in class she knew she'd be able to manipulate him into doing all the work for her.

Alex was smart, but he was so starved for affection that he didn't pick up on it. He happily did most of the work in class and on assignments, hanging on to every single kind word and slight physical contact Tiffany bestowed upon him. A hand on his arm, a hug, any touch was like mana from heaven to Alex. At night, he would jerk off thinking about her. He wanted her so bad, he would do anything for her.

One day when he was heading to Chemistry class, he overheard Tiffany talking with two of her friends in the hallway about him. The conversation shouldn't have surprised Alex, but it shattered his heart.

"Yeah, it's pretty sweet," he heard Tiffany say, "I've got that loser Alex wrapped around my little finger. That dweeb does everything and I barely have to do shit, it's an easy A."

Her friends laughed, the group mocking his appearance and short stature as well. Alex was heartbroken. The woman he was in love with was talking about him like he was nothing, like he was a piece of garbage. Not only did it hurt, but it pissed him off. And yet, he still wanted her. She was so fucking hot that all he could do was think with his dick. But someone like her would never fall for him... what could he do?

One night during his internship at the pharmaceutical company, Alex stumbled upon an experiment listed on the company directory. Under a subheading labelled 'failed experiments' he spotted something that caught his eye. A file called "Chemical SeXXX".

'That's a weird name,' Alex thought, bringing the file up to read. He opened it, pages of experimental logs and notes popping up on the monitor:

*Chemical #19-5-10.10.X

Codename: Chemical SeXXX

Client: US Military

Purpose: Create a liquid compound that, when mixed with simple water, becomes aerosolized over a wide area. Gas increases the sex drive of nearby subjects to uncontrolled levels, causing them to engage in sexual acts with each other for extended periods of time. Subjects are then unable to engage in combat, allowing troops in CBRN full-face respirators to secure the area without hostilities.

Appearance: Clear liquid, similar to water.

Experimental Logs:

*10/14/2020 - One drop (0.05 ml) introduced to 250 ml beaker of water in presence of test subject mice. Small gas cloud erupted and dissipated within 4 seconds. Test subject mice exposed and engaged in physical copulation for period of 30 minutes. No negative side effects noted.*

'Huh, I knew this place worked on some weird stuff, but this is out there,' Alex thought. He continued looking through the files, one log in particular catching his eye.

*10/26/2020 - One drop (0.05 ml) introduced to 250 ml beaker of water in presence of test subject monkeys. Error in contamination procedure caused gas cloud to escape test area, causing 1 male and 1 female scientist conducting experiment to be exposed to gas. Gas masks ineffective as compound entered bloodstream through skin. Exposed scientists began to engage in sexual acts but were separated within minutes after gas dissipated. Both scientists isolated in quarantine, but in the absence of other people, self pleasured for 30 minutes.

Noted Aftereffects: Seems to permanently alter brain chemistry in humans. Exposed scientists who briefly copulated are now romantically involved and have become infatuated with each other to extreme degree, engaging in public displays of affection often. When alone, both take every opportunity to engage in sexual acts with one another in lab, violating company HR regulations. Both members have been removed from the project and dismissed from their positions. Monetary compensation given to both as reparations for exposure to gas.*

'That's perfect," Alex thought, 'if I just use a tiny single drop it shouldn't spread too far. Tiffany will fall in love with me for sure, not to mention I'll get to fuck her... we'll see who's the loser now. But... where is the chemical?'

There was one final log, perhaps it would tell him.

*10/28/2020 - Retest: One drop (0.05 ml) introduced to 250 ml beaker of water in presence of test subject monkeys. Container was unknowingly contaminated with simple [REDACTED], causing gas to erupt from container within 0.54 seconds, escaping containment and engulfing an entire 200 square ft lab. Gas neutralized with emergency compound [REDACTED].

No scientists exposed as hazmat suits were worn. If gas had escaped lab, it is unknown how far it would have traveled or how it would react when introduced into the environment. Experiments deemed too dangerous to continue. Remaining sample moved to disposal storage, scheduled for destruction on 11/05/2020.*

'Disposal Storage, I know where that is,' Alex thought. The drug was scheduled to be destroyed tomorrow, so Alex knew he had to act fast. He managed to snag a high level clearance badge from a preoccupied scientist and made his way to disposal storage. He swiped the badge in the card reader, the electronic locks disengaging and the door sliding open.

Alex looked around to make sure the coast was clear and entered the room. He went through the shelves and cold storage units one by one until he came across what he was looking for.

He opened the cold storage unit with the Chemical SeXXX inside. True to the document, it was clear in appearance, sitting inside several small test tubes in a test tube rack. He took one of the test tubes, replacing it with a similar test tube filled with water, and closed the door. He put the test tube in a small protective case so it wouldn't accidentally break in his pocket and smuggled it out of the lab after his shift.

Alex began formulating a plan. If he could convince his teacher to let him use the lab after school, he could get Tiffany in there and they'd be able to fuck as much as he wanted in private. He realized it might be problematic if he couldn't spend 30 minutes straight having sex, but if he exposed himself to the chemical as well... it's not like he wasn't already in love.

But wait, what if he got caught? Sure it would be after school, but... no, he'd be fine. The cleaning staff didn't start till late evening and the only students still in school would be on different floors or outside. He'd be fine. He became excited. It was fitting the place he fell for her would be the same place he'd finally get to fuck her. He couldn't wait to feel his dick inside her, to finally claim her as his own.

The next day, Alex asked his teacher if he could stay after school and use the chemistry lab a bit. His teacher agreed, knowing Alex was a responsible student and that he wouldn't need to be supervised. Alex went to work, setting up a beaker of water and a dropper with a single drop of Chemical SeXXX in it. He put the dropper beside the beaker and put the test tube back into the protective container.

The bell rang to signify the end of the school day. Alex left the chemistry lab and ran to Tiffany's usual hangout spot, where he spotted her hanging out with her two friends, getting ready to leave for the day. He approached her excitedly, eager to pull off his plan.

"Hey Tiff, sorry to bother you but could I show you something for a moment?" he said.

"Uhh, sure Alex, I guess so," she replied, glancing to her two friends. "I'll talk to you two later, see ya!"

Alex's heart was racing as Tiffany followed him back to the chemistry lab. As they walked inside he closed the door behind her and pointed to the beaker he had set up on the table.

"Just wanted to show you this, it'll give us an A on our next project for sure," Alex said.

"This couldn't wait till Chemistry tomorrow?" Tiffany asked, slightly annoyed but trying not to show it.

"No way, check it out!"

He led Tiffany over to the beaker and pointed to the dropper with the Chemical SeXXX in it.

"You see that dropper? Put that stuff in the water, it's super cool".

"Uhh, okay?" Tiffany said, slightly confused and uninterested, picking up the dropper and holding it over the water. She squeezed the dropper and the chemical hit the water, smoke immediately plumed up from it, engulfing both students.

"What the fuck!?" Tiffany screamed, recoiling back in surprise and horror. Within seconds, both Alex and Tiffany began to feel the effects of the chemical. Alex felt himself growing hot, his cock hardening in his pants and an uncontrollable urge to fuck someone, anyone, overwhelming him.

Tiffany, likewise, felt herself becoming aroused as well, her pussy beginning to get wet and her nipples hardening. She slid a hand over her breast, squeezing lightly as her body became more horny than she had ever been in her life.

"Alex... what was... something's... something's wrong!" Tiffany cried out, her free hand sliding into her pants and beginning to rub her pussy. She moaned loudly, sliding a finger into her wet cunt in a desperate attempt to quench the fire of lust now burning inside her.

But it wasn't enough. She needed to get fucked and she needed to get fucked now. She looked at Alex. Nerdy, short Alex Crawford, who she never felt any attraction to before, and knew she needed him to fuck her. She needed him to fuck her so bad. She needed something bigger than her finger between her legs and she didn't care who's cock it was, just that it was a cock. Right now, Alex had a cock and that was good enough for her.

Tiffany lunged at Alex, knocking him to the ground on his back, pressing her lips against his. Alex returned the kiss, their tongues sliding against each other as they kissed passionately. She reluctantly slid her hand out of her pants and grabbed at Alex's zipper, unzipping his pants and scrambling to take his cock out.

Alex, meanwhile, was in heaven. The hottest girl in school, the woman he longed for, the woman who in a million years would never give him a shot, was now his personal and willing slut. Her perfume washed over him as their tongues danced together, his head swimming in arousal as they kissed.

Tiffany grabbed Alex's cock and pulled it free from his pants. She broke the kiss, looking down at her prize and gasped. She would never have thought that short little nerdy Alex Crawford would have a nice thick cock, let alone one that was 7 inches long. Her clit throbbed and her pussy ached as she imagined what that cock would feel like inside her, what it would feel like hammering her hole and filling it with cum.

Both students began to tear each other's clothes off, Alex grabbing Tiffany's shirt and pulling it over her head, revealing her giant bra encased tits. She gripped his shirt, pulling it off and then moving her hands lower, tugging at his pants. He grabbed her bra and ripped it off like a man possessed, tossing the now ruined fabric to the side, leaving Tiffany's tits laid bare for him to finally see. Her breasts were at least double D in size, with small pink nipples just begging to be sucked.

He grabbed her breasts and engulfed a nipple in his mouth, sucking on it like a man who had been lost in the desert for days and had just found an oasis of fresh water. Tiffany moaned loudly as she wrapped her arms around Alex, holding him close and grinding herself against his exposed cock. Alex moved his hands to Tiffany's butt and began groping it, sliding his hands over her perfect ass as he continued sucking on her tit.

Alex groped her ass a few more times, then used his hands to slide his pants off and kicking them to the side. He broke off from Tiffany's breast, leaving a trail of saliva behind as he grabbed at her pants, pulling them down over her ass. His hands returned to her ass, giving her butt a hard slap causing Tiffany to moan loudly, before gripping her ass cheeks and relishing the feeling of them in his hands.

She stood up suddenly, removing her pants and panties completely and throwing them across the room. Both students were now completely naked. Tiffany squatted over Alex, grabbing his cock and lining it up with her cunt.

"Oh god, Alex, fuck me!" Tiffany cried out, "I need it so bad, I need your cock inside me now!"

Alex didn't need to be told twice as Tiffany pressed the head of his cock against her hole and began sliding it deep inside herself, inch by inch. Tiffany cried out in joy as she felt Alex's cock beginning to fill her up, to stretch her out.

Alex thrust himself up deep inside Tiffany, grunting as the walls of her cunt clamped down on his dick, trying to milk the cum out from his cock. She slid his cock out a few inches before slamming it back inside, both students moaning and grinding on each other in lust.

Alex pulled Tiffany down onto him and latched his mouth onto her breast, sucking on it again in earnest and grabbing her ass as he plowed his cock into her cunt. Tiffany wrapped her arms around Alex, holding him close to her as they continued rutting, slaves to their libidos as they fucked on the classroom floor.

Being Alex's first time, he didn't last long. After only 30 seconds he thrust one final time and released a torrent of seed into Tiffany's tight, wet hole. Tiffany moaned and cried out as Alex's cock throbbed inside her, filling her up with ropes of sticky seed.

To Tiffany's surprise, and delight, Alex continued thrusting up into her pussy. The chemical had made it so anyone exposed would immediately want to cum again with no refractory period in between. Alex continued slamming into her hole once more, his mouth moving to Tiffany's other tit and beginning to suck it as well.

"Fuck yeah, suck my tits!" Tiffany shouted, slamming her cunt down to meet Alex's thrusts, "suck my tits while you fuck me!" She knew she was going to cum, she was going to cum so hard and she wanted it. She wanted to cum on Alex's big fat cock and she wanted to cum hard.

She slammed her hole one last time down on Alex's cock and began to cum. Her entire body shook in orgasmic bliss as her hole clenched hard around Alex's dick, trying to milk it deep inside herself. She kept cumming, cumming hard, squealing in unadulterated bliss as Alex kept fucking her, treating her like the slut she was.

Tiffany cumming on his cock sent Alex over the edge and he began to cum as well, filling her with even more scalding seed. He came and he came, ropes of hot burning cum shooting from his cock deep into her cunt. His orgasm subsided and he pulled his cock from her hole, causing Tiffany to whine.

He moved her off of him and stood up, pulling her to her feet and roughly bending her over a table, her breasts pressing against the cold steel as he stood behind her. Cum leaked out of Tiffany's cunt and dripped down onto the floor as Alex lined his cock up with her sloppy, cum filled hole and thrust himself inside, fucking her doggy style.

"Fuck yeah!" Tiffany yelled, moaning loudly as Alex reentered her. "Fuck me like a bitch! Fuck me hard!"

Alex gripped her perfect ass as he slammed his cock in and out of her warm hole. Tiffany reached a hand underneath herself down to her pussy and started rubbing her clit, her fingers sliding back and forth over the fleshy nub as she cried out in pleasure.

The combination of the rough fucking she was receiving and her hand working between her legs was too much and she began to cum again, pleasure coursing through her body as her cunt spasmed around Alex's cock. She moaned loud, her body shaking in orgasmic bliss and Alex kept slamming into her from behind.

Alex gave a few more thrusts into Tiffany and started cumming again, filling her up with more of his semen. He grunted as his dick shot again and again, adding to the already copious amount of seed inside Tiffany's cunt. He pulled himself out of her hole, cum leaking from Tiffany's cunt and dripping down onto the floor, adding to the small pool of cum that had already leaked out.

Tiffany whimpered in frustration as Alex pulled his cock out of her. She felt empty without his dick hollowing her out, without his thick shaft piercing the depths of her insides. She moved her hand from her clit and shoved two fingers into her hole, humping her clit into the palm of her hand as she finger fucked herself.

Alex walked around the table and stood in front of Tiffany's face, his hard dick pointing straight at her mouth. "Suck me off!" he yelled, grabbing the sides of Tiffany's head and shoving his cock in her mouth. Her eyes opened wide as she felt Alex's rod push deep into her mouth and down her throat, causing her to gag slightly as she continued fucking her hand. She greedily took Alex's cock in like a good slut, gleefully taking the dick down her throat as he fucked her face hard.

She felt like the sluttiest whore that has ever lived. Getting face fucked while she played with her cum filled cunt drove her over the edge and she began to cum again. She cried out around the cock in her mouth as her cunt squeezed her fingers and her clit pulsed, the feeling shooting up throughout her body.

"That's right, cum for me," Alex growled, his dick sliding in and out of Tiffany's hot mouth, "cum for me while I fuck your face, show me how much you want my cock." He thrust into her mouth for another minute before he felt cum beginning to bubble up from inside him. One last thrust and he began to shoot his seed down Tiffany's throat, his cock pulsing as it spurted ropes of cum in her mouth.

Tiffany loved the taste as Alex filled her mouth with his semen. She swallowed it down greedily, another orgasm rippling throughout her body as she continued fucking herself with her fingers. She moaned around the cock in her mouth as Alex resumed face fucking her before his cum even got a chance to rest in her stomach.

Alex fucked her face three more times, cumming down her throat twice and pulling out to cover her face in cum for the third one. Tiffany loved having his cum on her face, she loved being marked as his property, his slutty little fuck whore. But she needed his cock somewhere else more. She needed inside her cunt.

Tiffany felt something shift inside her mind. She didn't just want any cock now, she wanted Alex's cock. The thought of Alex fucking someone else or someone else fucking her... she didn't like that. She wanted Alex to be hers. She... she loved him. She loved him so much and she wanted him to fuck her cunt. She wanted him to fuck her cunt now.

12