Chemical SeXXX Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whitmore grabbed his belt and raised it up high, bringing it down hard against Mindy's tits. Mindy screamed as her flesh twinged in pain, screaming once more as another hard blow cracked down against her teenage breasts. Mindy's screams fueled Whitmore on as he enacted his sadistic punishment on her. He alternated between hitting Mindy's tits and stomach with his belt, relishing the sight of bruises and red marks sprouting up across her body.

Mindy, meanwhile, was going insane with pain and lust as her pussy was neglected. She needed to cum and she had been denied again and again. When was he going to fuck her?! She had to be a good girl by now, right?!

"Please, Principal Whitmore," Mindy begged, gazing up at him longingly with tears in her eyes, "my pussy is so needy, please touch it, please!"

"Is that so, Miss Campbell?" he inquired, "I suppose I can assist with that."

Whitmore raised his belt high and brought it down hard against Mindy's wet pussy. She screeched as the belt slapped against her clit and cunt, an unbelievable amount of pain radiating through her as she writhed on the desk, the agony quickly subsiding and leaving her in mind shattering pleasure. Even though it hurt, even though it caused her incredible pain, it had felt really fucking good and she wanted more. She needed to be punished and she needed to feel more strikes against her cunt.

"Please! Another one!" Mindy yelled, "I need to be a good girl, I need punishment so bad!"

Whitmore slapped the belt down on her cunt again, the overwhelming pain knocking the wind out of Mindy as her clit throbbed and her pussy begged to be stuffed with Whitmore's cock. Still, as much as she wanted to get fucked, she begged him for more punishment. She begged for him to break her.

Whitmore continued to abuse her pussy as he had done with the rest of her body, slapping it with the belt again and again as Mindy screamed in overwhelming agony and incredible pleasure. She couldn't wait to be a good girl so Principal Whitmore would fuck her, she needed to be a good girl so bad.

Eventually, she started to feel the pleasure inside her increase, her clit throbbing in need as each belt smack brought her closer to the brink. She realized she was going to cum. She was going to cum from her clit and pussy being abused and she was going to cum harder than she ever had in her life. She was such a bad girl, but she was finally going to cum. She was finally...

Whitmore stopped suddenly, letting the belt drop to his side as he pointed his cock at Mindy's pussy and began to cum, covering the punk sluts cunt in spurt after spurt of his slick semen. Mindy squealed as she felt his warm semen splatter against her pussy, but wailed as she realized he had stopped abusing her pussy with his belt. As much as she wanted to cum, it was probably for the best. Bad girls like her didn't deserve to cum.

"So, Miss Campbell..." Principal Whitmore began, "do you believe you have been adequately punished?"

Mindy wanted to say yes, she wanted him to finally fuck her and fill her slutty little cunt with his cum, but with her newly awoken masochistic side she knew... she still wasn't a good girl. She needed more punishment.

"N-No Principal Whitmore," she croaked out, her body sore and battered from the discipline she'd received, "I don't believe I have been."

Whitmore nodded, grinning sadistically. He pulled her up so she was sitting on her sore ass and slapped her across the face with his hand. She moaned loudly as pain shot through her face, Whitmore's hand raising up again and slapping her on the other side of her face.

She fell off the table from the force of the slap and landed on the floor on her stomach, panting in heat as a red hand print was left in the wake of the slap. She felt Whitmore over top of her, grabbing her hair and pulling it hard. Her head snapped back as she cried out in pleasure, the delicious pain filling her with even more lust.

Whitmore pulled her up to her feet by her hair, bending her over his desk and standing behind her. She looked so perfect covered in belt marks. He knew he wasn't just caring for another student anymore, he knew there was something more. He was going to turn her into a model student and to do that, he had to show her how much he loved her.

Mindy looked back at Principal Whitmore as he admired his work. She stared longingly at him, her gaze moving from his face to his cock, hopeful deep inside that she was a good girl now. Her heart fluttered as she pictured him finally sticking his cock deep in her pussy, how it would feel for her pussy to be stretched by his penis and how satisfying it would be for him to load up her pussy with his cum.

Principal Whitmore took a step forward, grabbing his cock and lining it up with the entrance to Mindy's pussy. He poked it at the entrance of her cunt, causing Mindy to loudly moan as he prepared himself to fuck his punk delinquent.

"Are you a good girl now, Mindy?" Whitmore asked, keeping the tip of his cock at the entrance of Mindy's cunt, but not pushing it in any further.

"N-no," Mindy stuttered, "only good girls get fucked... but I'm still a bad girl, Principal Whitmore. I'm still such a bad little girl. Your bad little slut."

Principal Whitmore nodded, "you're right, Mindy, you are a bad little slut... and bad little sluts don't get fucked in their needy pussies, they get fucked somewhere else."

Whitmore moved his cock from Mindy's pussy and prodded the head of his dick against Mindy's cum coated asshole. Mindy's eyes widened as she realized what her Principal was planning. She had never been fucked in her ass before, but she was willing to do anything to please him. As long as he shoved his cock inside her in some way, she was completely amenable to anything he wanted to do.

"Good girls get their pussies fucked, but bad girls..." Whitmore began, "bad girls get their assholes ruined like the naughty little sluts they are."

He cracked her across her back with his belt, causing Mindy to throw her head back and moan in pleasure as Whitmore slid his cock inside her ass in one thrust, using the cum he had splattered on her asshole as lubricant. Her asshole stretched around the Principal's dick as incredible pain coursed throughout her body. Her asshole felt like it was being torn apart, but she gritted her teeth and allowed her ass to be defiled by Whitmore.

The pain in her ass went away as her lover continued to fuck her butt, only the feeling of pleasure radiating through her as she was sodomized again and again. She heard Whitmore grunt as burning hot cum began to flood her ass, causing Mindy to cry out in joy and beg for more.

She loved the pain, she loved being punished by Principal Whitmore. He was such a kind man, she knew how lucky she was to have someone who cared enough about her to discipline her. She was falling hard for him, falling so hard for her handsome silver fox.

For the next several hours, Mindy was fucked hard in the ass as Whitmore whipped her back and spanked her ass hard. Almost every inch of her body was covered in red marks and bruises, each one proof of how much Whitmore cared. Her ass and back was slick with cum from when Whitmore had cemented each several strikes with a load of his sticky seed, but now he was busy filling up her tight asshole with his cum.

Every time Whitmore would ask if she thought she had been punished enough, she would tell him that she was still a bad girl, that she still needed more punishment. As bad as she wanted to please her cunt, she wanted even more to feel pain. It was like a drug to her. Denying her pussy and taking punishment was all she wanted to do now.

Mindy was ecstatic. Every part of her hurt, but all that pain only made her hotter. Whitmore tugged at her gauges, pulled hard on her piercings, slapped her, whipped her, pulled her hair, spanked her again and again, at one point even wrapping his belt around her neck and choking her with it... all the while sliding his cock deep in her slutty asshole.

In the back of her mind she knew she would always be a bad girl, no matter how much she was punished, she would never be a good enough girl to get her pussy fucked. Her cunt would always be denied and she would never get to cum... but she didn't care. She loved every single second of it.

She moaned again and again as her ass was ravaged by Whitmore's cock, cum filling up her bowels as he came inside her again and again. Every inch of her body ached, but only enhanced how much pleasure she was getting. She loved the filling of her ass being stretched out, relished how her cunt went unfulfilled as her Principal fucked and abused her. She was a bad girl, a bad little slut.

And she never wanted it to end.

12