Chemical Spill Pt. 02

Story Info
New discoveries... new realizations.
3.1k words
4.49
26.1k
54

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wtrask
wtrask
266 Followers

Chapter 2

Ronnie gently stroked his mothers red hair as she traced the bulging veins running the length of his hardening cock, pulsing with his every heartbeat. So many changes in the last few hours.

His mind was clear, and quick, his vision sharp like never before, scents were stronger, touch more sensitive, his hearing sharper. And he could see things that he had never seen before, colors and a sort of luminosity around and in himself and his mother... he could feel as well as see the life energy moving in and out of her... and most surprising to him at all was his calm acceptance and understanding of all the changes, physical, mental and what... spiritual?

"At work I was clumsy and spilled some things. In the spilling and then in the subsequent clean up, I absorbed some if it and instead of killing me, or making me sick... it seems to have... made me better, made improvements. I am smarter and healthier, stronger and in much better physical health... "

Betty reached out and ran her fingernails down his chest, leaving a trail of red marks in his skin, across his hard belly, returning to wrap around the lower part of his shaft. She pumped it twice, squeezing it in her much stronger and younger looking hand. She licked the tip, scooping up the thick drop of jizz that settled there, as she easily rolled herself up and over his legs nestling his gorgeous hard on between her surprisingly full and sensitive breasts and then began a slow move, trailing her tongue along the welt left by her nail, ending at the rock hard nipple on one shapely new pec. After a moments pleasure, she pushed up, sitting with her wet cunt gliding over his hardness and smiling asked, "So how does that explain me?"

"ummm..." was the only way he could respond for a moment, as the pure pleasure over rode his senses.

He opened his eyes again and yes... it was his mother teasing him as she slid up and down the length of his cock, smearing it with pussy juice, but not yet taking him inside of herself.

She had continued to change, more subtle now than before, continuing the refining process... smooth skin, firm... no flab anywhere that was not a benefit... he could feel the strength and ease... the fluidity of her movements... it was her, the woman that had given birth to him, but a younger looking, and much healthier version of who she ever had been before.

"I was pretty out of it when I got home... how, or why did you end up in my bed?"

Without a bit of shame Betty continued to grind on her sons cock. "I was in the kitchen getting coffee lamenting the fact that you were getting home during my morning private time. You stumbled in, I thought you were tired or stoned, and mumbled as you brushed passed me." Her rocking motion increased as she built up to an orgasm.

"I remember a distracting smell... not strong or unpleasant, but different and then you brushed against me and my arm got really warm, and then I got really horny."

Ronnie reached up and caressed, then squeezed her full, firm tits, working them out until he was lightly pinching the areolas. A drop of clear liquid formed on each nipple, which he swiped off and brought to his lips. He could taste the rich healthy content.

Betty was having a hard time talking as her passions built and her senses screamed. "I... I tried to get your father... to fuck... to fuck me... I even tried sucking his cock I was... ahh... I was so fucking horny... Ronnie!"

"Don't cum yet mom... finish telling me."

His voice calmed her, gave her control but did not diminish her pleasure. "He has never liked getting head or eating pussy, and he was no different that morning. Besides that his cock tasted like rot. He... he ran, and I chased him... but then I knew... I knew it wasn't him, and I came to your room. I could not help it... I can't... it's sooo gooood."

Tugging on her hard nipples Ronnie pulled her forward then slipped his steel hard tool between her glistening lips. Even with him pulling her nipples, Betty slammed back and down, enveloping his length and triggering her own climax. What had been an "ooze" became a small leak from each nipple and her pussy juice made them both wet and slippery.

Betty shuttered and convulsed in almost epileptic proportions, but she held on and he helped her stay mounted so that she was still stuffed with cock when she returned to a functioning human.

Ronnie's thumb and finger were coated in the thin syrup that leaked his mother's teats. He tugged on her nipples and she leaned forward but kept her sons hardness completely buried inside of her.

Betty braced herself with palms on his chest, amazed at the hard muscle she found there, enjoying the pinch that he had on her sensitive nubs. Retaining one, Ronnie let go of the other, bringing his finger to his mother's mouth.

She looked, wondering why her breasts suddenly got milk again, but noticed that it was not the same consistency as she remembered.

It smelled sweet and pleasant, but did not make her mouth water as it had when she had smelled the cum leaking out of his cock... and when she sucked his coated fingers into her mouth, found it tasteless and bland.

Ronnie had been watching to see if the colors around her changed, but nothing did, confirming to him that, because her body was manufacturing it, it did not contain elements that she needed for future development or change. Her body was not absorbing it and using it as catalyst for more change in the way her body was still using his cum.

Ronnie rolled to the side, dumping his mom, who wanted nothing more than to continue fucking and being fucked by her son and his magnificent cock. She clung to him, wrapping her legs tightly around his waist and grabbing at his shoulders.

While her pleading whine was still leaving her mouth, his growling "Stop!" froze her in place. She shrank inside herself from the command in his voice that neither one of them had ever heard nor ever expected to hear from him.

Ronnie saw her flinch through the red haze that had coated his eyes. He had been close to hurting her. He was done with her body for the moment and her clinging to him would be dangerous in the extreme, a distraction if nothing else. She needed to let go of him when he moved away... she needed to learn.

But he stopped when he saw her cringe... and softened his voice. He stroked her hair once and slipped his strong hand behind her head, slipping his fingers into her hair. He tightened his grip but only enough for emphasis.

"We will come back to this, believe me, but now we need to eat and think and make some plans." He kissed her hard, slipping his tongue in and around her mouth and she responded in kind, wanting him again, but knowing she would have to wait... his presence was dramatic, his control and authority without question.

They were still mother and son, but no longer mother and child. He was even more than a peer now... she was his now and she accepted it as soon as she recognized it as true... it made sense, it felt right... it fit like a glove and made her feel safe and strong within that understanding.

She climbed out of her son's bed and followed him down the hall, down the stairs and into the kitchen.

She saw some of the changes in herself, and thought if they were only half as dramatic in her as they are in him, she was better than she had ever been.

She watched enthralled at his back, hips and legs... muscles rippling and the easy grace that had replaced the bumbling adolescent she had last seen.

Her body yearned for him again, and she thought in the back of her mind that this would not be a bad way to feel all the time... every step she took increased her arousal, until seven steps out of his room she climaxed and collapsed to her knees, unable to stand while her body convulsed.

Ronnie turned around on the stairs, still able to see his mother in the hall.

"It will get better mom... let it happen for now, it will get easier to control... your body needs it to complete the changes you are going through... that we are going through.

Ronnie had vegetables and fruit and lunch meat out on the counter when Betty made it to the kitchen.

"What do you mean it will get better? And how do you know what will happen? What aren't you telling me Ronnie?"

"I don't have any more knowledge than you do... but it is only logical, considering what I have experience and what I see happening to you. The chemicals started some changes in me and those changes, at least some of them, are being started in you."

"But why? Did it rub off on me? Am I breathing it?"

Ronnie did not answer, he wanted to see how much the change was consistent...

She paused as it began to dawn on her...

"I smelled it first when you walked past me... and then you brushed up against me... but it did not smell chemically, and it was warm and a nice glowing feeling when you touched me."

She was almost there...

"Holy shit! It was the chemical that changed you, but it was the changes in you that are changing me! Your sweat rubbed off on me that first time..." Ronnie began to nod... "and then your cum and spit... so the more we touch and kiss and fuck, the more I change... " she began to walk at him...

"It is slowing down..."

She paused...

"I see the changes in you and it is almost done... It is like your milk... it tastes good to me and is full of good building material... it is healthy... but it does not create the changes in me that it will in say... Dad or Mrs. Fletched from next door... and you could suck it out yourself but you have already changed more that your milk can change others... "

"I cannot be the vehicle of change greater than the change that is in me."

"Right!"

"So how do you know that more of 'you' won't change me more?"

"I did not say that mom... I said it is slowing down... you are not changing as fast or dramatically as before, but it is still happening... and every time you orgasm, it powers that change, super charges it... but less than it did the last time."

Betty came closer; reaching out for his semi hard cock and starting to bend her knees to access his cum with her mouth, but Ronnie grabbed her hand and put a sandwich in it.

"You need food for fuel mom... eat this and we will fuck more, I promise you."

"We could do both..." but she stood up and began to scarf her food down with the same passionate abandon as she had been riding her son.

A short time later she licked fruit juice from her fingers then looked at her now handsome son and said, "I am full, but not satisfied"... and then after another pause, we need better, no, different food..."

"Yep"

"This change is making us smarter... "

"It is certainly allowing us to use our brains better... I don't know yet if that amounts to the same thing."

"You are so handsome Ronnie.... And I look so much younger ... I feel so much healthier."

"You are mom."

He noticed her breathing change and her nostrils flare... her skin took on a slight blush and her nipples got rock hard. His cock jumped to attention as he took inventory of her body's reaction to him.

"I" she began, but he stood and said, "Yes." And held out his arms.

Her chair fell over as she stood and moved to him and stepped into his embrace. They kissed deeply, grinding their bodies together as if they thought they could meld.

Ronnie spun her around and bent her over the table... she eagerly complied, encouraging her son, saying, "Oh fuck yes! Quick, fuck me... fuck me like you own me..."

Betty spread her legs, arched her back and generally opened herself up as much as possible.

Ronnie guided his cock to her swollen lips and pushed right in without so much as a pause. His new girth and length stretched her tight and hit places in her still new and virgin to cock, triggering another orgasm.

He continued to rhythmically stroke in and out as she squealed and squirmed through the strong convulsions... setting a tempo that he continued through two more of her mind numbing, full body climaxes, cuming with her the last time, emptying his balls root deep in her sex. Her pussy milked him without her conscious effort... until he pulled all the way out, trailing a thick string of spunk that laid itself across her hip, as he effortlessly pulled her up to her feet, spun her to face him and pushed her to her knees in front of him.

There was no resistance, her legs were weak and wobbly, and her desire was for exactly what he wanted. Betty collapsed to her knees and then had to lift off of her ankles to get her chin on level with her sons glistening cock.

She did not hesitate.... The fact that his hardness had just been pounding her pussy and was covered in her juice and copious amounts of his cum, did not deter, or even slow her down.

First her hands were coated, then her face as she kissed his length from tip to base. Betty tasted them both and decided that she was no longer finicky when it came to sex... messy and sticky was good. She licked his nut sac, sucking each large ball into her mouth and letting her tongue play.

When she opened her mouth and pushed herself down, gagging, then deeper, she climaxed and had not even touched herself. She pulled off of his tool to catch her breath as the orgasm subsided, then went right back on trying to shove as much cock in her throat as she could.

Ronnie, all the while appreciating the effort his mom was putting into sex, he could not help but notice how her body was reacting differently... her hands stayed wet, when she rubbed her face with his cock, it stayed wet, unlike before when her skin had absorbed everything.

He grabbed her hair, digging in deep, then with one hand, pulled her off his dick. She shrieked in protest, then in pain as her stood her up, making her dance on tip toe to keep from being fully suspended by her hair. He set her on her feet, but she immediately began struggling to get back to his cock... he lifted her again, off of her heels and this time her hands went to her hair, grabbing at his fist.

"Ahhh!!! Let me go damn it!"

"Hold still Mom!"

But when she continued her dancing antics Ronnie spun her around, smacked her soundly on the ass, leaving a bright red hand print, then he ran his free hand between her ass cheeks and ran his fingers over her still very wet and sticky cunt. Pulling them out, covered with her juices and his thick spunk, he set her down on her feet again.

She spun herself towards him, her hand drawn back to strike, but she froze when he cranked her head back, exposing her neck, placed his face next to hers, his jaw line right next to her pulsing artery and emitted a very low growl.

Betty's heart raced, her breathing was shallow and fast. She could not remember ever being so scared for her life as she was at that moment. A small stream of pee leaked out and dribbled down her leg.

Ronnie got control of his breathing first, then looked at his mom... her eyes wide and full of panic. He straightened up, holding her still, then slowly relaxed his grip in her hair. This allowed her to lower her chin and settle back on her feet. She did not recover her courage or her voice as quickly.

Ronnie held the fingers coated in goo, up in front of her face. "Look!" He was still none too gentle. He wiped his hand on his mother's face, her cheek and lips.

Her first reaction was to try to lick his fingers, to try to get her mouth on the magical jiz that had worked such miracles in her... but she saw him frown and felt his fingers tighten in her hair. With effort she calmed herself and followed his hand with her eyes as he wiped down her neck and onto her full firm, beautiful breasts.

"It's not absorbing as fast as it was before..."

"Bingo! You are slowing the rate of change because you are catching up to my changes ability to improve you, so your body needs it less.

Ronnie let go of his mom and she began to scoop and wipe her face and breasts, licking her fingers and hands clean of all traces of his cum.

"I know Ronnie, I know... but it tastes so good... I just can't get enough of it."

"We need to make some plans... Dad will be coming home soon..."

"I don't care about him... I only want you."

"...we need cloths that fit and food and..."

"I have cards and accounts too... we don't need that old..."

"He might be worth changing too..."

"Ronnie, he won't let me suck his cock because he thinks oral sex is gay... how are you going to convince him to suck your cock... or are you just going to bend him over a chair?"

"I may not have to..."

"Oh! Oh Wow! You are thinking that he might be affected like I was, hell everyone might be! OH MY GOD! You can't go anywhere... I might not be able to go anywhere... we would get mobbed if everyone reacts to us the way I did to you."

"I know... we don't know what will happen because we have not interacted with anyone else yet... like I said... we need to make some plans."


wtrask
wtrask
266 Followers