Chemistry

Info
Instant chemistry between two strangers.
566 words
4.83
2.5k
0
3
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He'd just met her.... there was chemistry immediately. They made small talk... neither really listening... they couldn't.... they were consumed with each other's looks and their own needs. He put down his drink, leaned in and said "I want you." She looked up at him... biting her lower lip... smiled and said "now!"

They went upstairs in the house neither knew. As luck would have it the first door was to a bedroom. He pulled her in and they kissed. Hands groping... moans of lust passing between them. He reached under her dress and to his pleasure found she wasn't wearing any panties. She moaned as his fingers went inside her. She grabbed the back of his head and pulled him to her... kissing him deeply. They continued kissing... as, with fingers still inside her, he pushed her towards the bed. The back of her legs caught the edge of the bed and she slid off his fingers as she sat.

At the same time she reached to undo his pants and he thrust his soaked fingers in her mouth. She sucked them.... tasting herself... pulling his erect cock from his pants. In an instant she had him in her mouth... the taste of his precum mixing with hers.... it made her suck and lick him insatiably. He moaned and said "I need to fuck you now.... right now." As he pushed her back she pulled up her dress and spread for him. For a moment he stared at her lovely wet lips.... ached to taste them... wanting his tongue inside her. But her words broke his gaze. "Fuck me! Fuck me now!"

He could do nothing else. She quivered as she felt his hardness press past the folds of her pussy. She gasped as she felt the head of his cock plunge deep inside her. He looked down at her.... spread for him.... watching his cock disappear inside her. So wet... so warm.... he grabbed the front of her dress. His pants around his ankles he fucked her with abandon. Her legs curled around him... pulling him... encouraging him to go deeper.

He was reckless.... she loved every inch of him.... they fucked through a symphony of groans, breaths and four letter words. He wanted to call out her name but he didn't know it. She didn't care what his was... she just got lost in the feel of his cock inside her. She began to tighten around him as he swelled... about to unleash his seed... the feeling turned them both on and their climax was was mutual and massive.

They came... they grunted... he kept pumping and watched as their combined juices began to flow out of her and soaked the blanket. He came hard and fucked her until her last shudder of ecstasy left her body. Exhausted he pulled from her and in that instant she sat up and took his wilting cock in her mouth. He closed his eyes and listened to the sounds her mouth made. His hand went to the back of her head. She finished him... tasting their combined sex... her way of thanking him for bringing her to level of pleasure she hadn't known in a long long time. She looked up at him... he pulled her up and kissed her. They were a mess and neither cared. They kissed passionately.... it was how their story began.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Lonegun750
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
lirbylirby11 months ago

So incredibly sexy. I love the story and the narration.

Share this

Similar Stories

After Dinner Delight You look sexy in that dress under the candlelight.in Audio
Two Brothers Sex with two brothers.in Erotic Couplings
Breeding Bull Damon discovers he has a talent for breeding willing women.in Fetish
The Countess Ch. 01 The Countess Shannon Lerue's tumble from nobility to freedom.in Erotic Couplings
For Her Eternal Servitude Pleasures of serving one's mistress.in Fetish
More Stories