Chemistry Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather, collapsed onto the couch in my mother's office and started to cry. My mother spoke up angrily, "You stupid ungrateful son. Do you know all that I have done for you, and this is how you pay me back? I had you all set up with the perfect wife and the perfect job that would keep the Prentis name in charge of my company for the next generations."

"Mother, at no time did you ever consider what I want. Although I am where I am because you pushed me in this direction. I did do all the work which ended in me getting my Ph.D. So, yes, thank you for the direction, but I am proud of the work that I have done and now I want to put myself in the direction I want to go. One day I may be back here at Prentis, but it will be on my terms and timetable."

I then turned around and walked out. I heard my mother scream at me and Heather sobbing as I closed my mother's office door.

12