Chemsex

Story Info
An afternoon of intense, drug fueled sex with a friend.
1k words
4.07
2.7k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The product came in when expected and needless to say Amanda was chomping at the bit to try it. On my way back from the post office I texted her the news.

Fucking awesome. I can get away from Erica's family today. Let's make a day of it? She responded.

Being under the assumption that we'd simply do the transaction and go our separate ways, I was surprised by this invitation. I had nothing going on obviously and figured why not.

Sure. When do you wanna come?

I'll be there in an hour. I've got a surprise for you.

I didn't feel much lust for Amanda, as she was too emaciated for my liking, but this comment heightened my arousal a bit. I'd been dry for a while and figured I had nothing to lose. When she arrived, I had the house to myself and we were free to unhinge ourselves.

"Hey," she said flirtatiously as I let her in. "Let's check out your gear."

We made our way to my room and I retrieved the package from my dresser drawer. I hadn't opened it and it was still in the USPS priority envelope.

"Wait, you ordered it? How the fuck does that work? I need a delivery service at Cornell, that'd be dope!" She exclaimed.

I briefly gave her a rundown on the dark web and she was completely intrigued.

"So, you can basically get whatever you want there? That's fucking awesome, sometime you need to show me."

"Sure."

"What do I owe you?"

"One eighty." I decided not to charge her anymore than what I'd paid for it.

"You sure I don't owe you any more for the hassle?"

"It's fine."

She appreciated this gesture and warmed up to me even more. When she pulled the 'surprise,' out of her bag, I was getting the fuck-me eye intensely.

"What's that? Vodka?" I looked at the unlabeled glass bottle filled with clear liquid with genuine curiosity.

"Even better. Moonshine. A friend of mine from rehab sent it to me to make staying with Erica's family more bearable."

"Ha. That's pretty cool." I'd never tried moonshine before.

"Also, I have this." She reached into her purse and produced two prescription bottles, one filled with Xanax and one with Adderall.

"I got prescribed these from my shrink at Cornell, smooth talking to her."

I thought about being impressed by this feat as I looked at the bottles.

"Anyway," she continued. "Let's sample this gear."

We cleared some space out on my desk and I asked if I could have one of her blue footballs to circumvent any jitters from the coke. She gave me a few for safekeeping and took a pocket knife out of her bag to cut up the gear.

"Try some of the moonshine," she gestured playfully to the bottle. "I know you'll like it."

I took a hefty swig which felt like swallowing battery acid, nearly puking it up.

"Damn!"

"Haha, told you."

The gear was cut up at this point and Amanda had arranged four lines, two for her and two for me. I popped a football and did my share right as she did hers. The drip tasted like shit, kind of like nail polish. But suffice to say we were both pretty horny at this point and about tore the seams of the fabric on our clothes as we undressed.

Amanda's emaciated frame didn't give me much to grab onto, but her experience made up for it. I was having a hard time keeping my dick hard on the blow so she suggested, or rather demanded, that I eat her out. She was about as sexually aggressive as Monica and had she had her same curves, I'm sure I would've came a tributary when the gear wore off. She was voracious about having her clit stimulated as intensely as possible; so I applied my tongue and a bit of teeth to it and sucked as hard as I could. She let out a yelp in ecstasy and after applying enough suction for a few more minutes, she squirted. Her juices tasted like acetone and made me gag but I was proud of myself for getting her off. My dick had come back to life at this point and I started fucking her missionary. Her cunt was dripping and as I was reveling in it, she interjected.

"Your thrust is too weak. Put some fucking energy into it," She panted.

This comment offended me slightly and further brought out the carnality of the moment.

"You want a stronger thrust? Can you take it?" I brashly flipped her over on her back and glossed my thumb over the lining of her asshole.

"You wanna take it in both holes bitch?"

This assertive display seemed to arouse her all the more as her breathing became more labored.

"Fuck.. yes, fuck me you pussy," she managed in between gasps.

Her tiny asshole looked like it could barely hold a marble and I felt the skin tear as I wedged my dick into it. She bellowed loud enough to wake a hibernating bear in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

"Oh my GOD!"

Her rectum was so tight that I got off within minutes, spraying an average sized load up her colon. I rolled off of her, exhausted, and popped another blue football. She expressed agitation over me finishing quickly and suggested I take an Adderall to get going again.

"Shit, haven't you had enough?"

"Don't be a little girl." She produced two pills from the bottle on the dresser and pressed them against my lips as if feeding a toddler. I opened my mouth and dry swallowed it.

Before I could even get hard again, she demanded more cunnilingus.

"Get down there and get me off again," she declared.

I felt like passing out from the moonshine and Xanax but obliged. She was even more sexually aggressive than Monica and I loved it. I resolved to be a complete slave to her nymphomaniac needs.