Cheri's Violation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had her kneel in front of us and told her to open wide. She did as she was told and opened her sexy mouth. I stroked my cock and unloaded my hot cum load all over her face and in her mouth. She just looked at me with my ski mask on and let my hot load ooze out of her mouth and she rubbed the rest on her face and into her skin. Jake was still stroking away and he started to rumble and with two large grunts plastered Cheri's gorgeous face with cum as he kept unleashing for what seemed like minutes.

We were all spent and she was beyond exhaustion almost in a euphoric state and practically in a trance. We picked her up and carried her to the bedroom where we tied her to the bed to let her rest. She slept for hours as me and my accomplices recovered.

After our hibernation and recovery we left her tied to the bed all weekend covered in cum and we took turns fucking her all weekend long, just taking breaks to rest and feed her. The weekend was coming to a close and it was time for Jon, Jake and Randy to leave. They said their goodbyes and quietly left. I untied Cheri and walked back to retrieve my car. When I returned Cheri was in the shower and I started packing our things for our trip back home. When she finally came out of the room all cleaned up she was glowing. We held each other tight and she said thank you for the best weekend ever. I said I thank you for being the best wife in the world and we went back home content and more in love than ever!

THE END

12