Cherries Share a Stem

Story Info
Jon and Kasey break in their parent's bed.
1.8k words
4.23
17.6k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jon is running. Shadowy masses of trees sail past his burning face, barely cooled by the night air. Thorny vines and brush catch at his shins and ankles. Time is running out. In the distance, between dense clusters of branches and hanging ivy, he sees a warm glowing light. As he gets closer, the point of light grows to a square.

...A window? A cabin! He might make it in time. The insects drone in the hot, heavy air, and his lungs are on fire. He can hear a crashing sound closing in to his sides and behind him. But he'salmost...there...

Without so much as knocking, he shoves the thin old wooden door open, and slams it shut behind his back. Pressed against the door, he pants and looks around frantically, trying to adjust his eyes to the firelight.

He's in an old kitchen, with no electric lights or appliances. An old iron pot steams on the wood stove. To his left opens up the living room, where the fire is lit. A figure is facing the fire, in an untied robe. Jon moves closer, his heart still racing from his narrow escape. Moving around the couch in the center of the room, he comes behind the figure - female, judging by the hair - and puts his hand on her shoulder. She turns to face him, inches away from him. She takes his hand and puts it around her slim waist.

A shock runs down Jon's spine, causing a tingle between his legs that begins to mount, like the static of a television. He is ashamed of this. Because the face that is breathing hotly into his, the robed ass now pressing into his vibrating cock, belongs to Kasey. Kasey, who broke her arm when he launched her off the trampoline as a kid. Kasey, who accidentally killed his pet gerbil, Ace. Kasey, whose 18th birthday came and went last month, who grew into her lithe, supple body, who was sticking her tongue down his throat, somehow taking his cock into a tight wet hole even with her robe on...

Jon woke up in his bed, a puddle of cum at his crotch. He reached down to check. Sure enough, a wet dream. And at the ripe age of 20! He cursed, trying to remember what the hell he had been dreaming of. Some sexy, irresistible body, for sure. As he stood in the shower, he tried to remember. Then, all of the sudden, it hit him again. Kasey. Holy fuck, how disturbing could his subconscious get? He scrubbed himself extra hard in the shower, as if he could wash away any trace of the dream he just woke up from.

He threw his bag into the chair next to him at the breakfast table, and started checking his phone. Mom had called. She and his step-father would be away for another few days, leaving Jon and Kasey to "fend for themselves". With just a month left in the summer break, he wanted to make every last day count. He was planning to meet up with his friends by the skatepark and smoke. He might go camping tonight, too, if the weather was good enough.

Lost in his phone, he didn't notice Kasey cooking in the kitchen until a plate of soggy eggs clattered into the middle of the table, followed by some deflated biscuits and the butter. Looking up, Jon caught Kasey's eye as she turned to walk back to the stove. She walked on tiptoe, pretending to dance to ballet music, spinning a couple times playfully. Jon stared a little too long at her short-shorts, her tight blue cotton tee, and those long, tan legs she brought back from lifeguarding at the local summer camp. She wore an oversized apron that covered her front, but Jon didn't need to look to know her chest was as magnificent as her ass. His friends always jokingly asked him if she was adopted, with her sculpted cheekbones, her broad forehead framed by a full, bouncing head of chestnut hair, her pretty neck and full lips. But the more careful observer could notice certain similarities in the bridge of the nose, the way they laughed, and their long, full eyelashes.

Kasey finally stood by the table, tugged the apron over her head, and sat down to eat. She looked at the grey, sloppy eggs, looked at Jon with her big bright eyes, and started laughing uncontrollably. Jon rolled his eyes, smiling, and said "Well, you gave it a good shot. Want some cereal?"

"Fuck yeah" Kasey said, sliding down a bit in her chair, apparently giving up. She never used to curse around him, but recently she had found a way to break free from the "little sister" role he used to put her in, and they treated each other pretty much as equals now.

After eating, Jon put his bowl into the sink, already overflowing with dishes. On his way out of the kitchen, he let his gaze linger on Kasey's figure, framed in the light of the fridge she had opened to look for something. That same tingle started between his legs, and his feelings from the dream came flooding back. He felt hazy, from the flood of desire. Felt himself moving towards the fridge, where Kasey stood with one foot on her ankle, one hand on her hip. Watched himself get close,too close, the cool air from the fridge brushing his face and arms, until Kasey turned her head and looked at him from the corner of her eye. Her body didn't move. After a second, the smile that annoying siblings give one another faded from her face, replaced by a nervous frown, which turned into an earnest, thirsting look that glittered from deep in Kasey's eyes.

Jon put his hand right where she had forced him to put it in his dream, and kissed the side of her head, slowly. Kasey turned to face him, never breaking eye contact, and wrapped her arms around Jon's neck. Seeming unsure and still a little confused, she leaned her face into his, hesitated, then pulled back again, never looking away. Jon pressed her waist into his, and just barely touched his lips to hers. She closed her eyes, and Jon felt her lips loosen and open to his next kiss. Soon Kasey slid her tongue down his throat, and pulled herself closer, almost clinging to him. He felt her erect nipples brush against his chest, and put his hand on the lower part of her ass. She gave a light moan into his mouth, and he pulled her away from the fridge.

A desperate whirlwind of caresses carried them as if by some higher power to their parent's bedroom. By the time they knocked the door open and whirled into the king-sized luxury bed, their "caresses" were verging on instinctual, animal humping. They were completely lost in their heat, forgetting so many of the rules, morals, and proper manners they had been taught, side by side, to follow. All they knew was that they were two bodies, two cherries on one stem, and not even the combined forces of the whole nosy neighborhood could pry them apart now.

Kasey fell hard on the bed, with Jon pinning her into a kiss. She fumbled to undo the button on her shorts, and Jon tugged them off her waist, lifting her lower half clean off the bed in the frantic struggle. Kasey was almost startled by the speed of things, but it only made her yank off her tank top faster. Her hair was fanned out from her head in trailing bunches, and her eyes were frozen wide with anticipation as Jon kicked off his pants and pulled his shirt over his head.

Things seemed to enter a different gear once Jon's cock hung over Kasey's trim little bush. He wrapped his hands under her lower back and pulled, so her torso curved up in the middle towards his heaving chest. Her full breasts rose and fell as she panted like a gazelle in the jaws of a lion. Jon leaned his face close to hers, pretending to move in for a kiss, but then swerving down to give her a tender bite on her neck instead. Almost at the same time, he slid his cock between her legs, which unfolded wide to let him in. As soon as Jon felt his tip slide in, he pulled away from her neck, looked into his sister's eyes, and thrust balls deep into the hot chamber between her hips. Kasey's face froze in a silent gasp, her eyes locked on Jon's, as he began to pump into her.

Jon slid his right hand under her ass, and slipped his middle finger into her tight asshole, that was already covered in her pussy juice. He watched Kasey's face as a warm liquid seemed to break in slow motion over it. Her frozen gasp and wide eyes got even bigger, then released like a crashing wave into a deep, guttural moan that twisted her mouth sideways and had her eyes turned up to the baseboard of their parent's bed. If there had been any trace of civility left in her supple body at this point, it was gone now. They were in great danger, each blind and ravenous for the flesh of the other, with Jon stuffing Kasey's pussy in wild abandon, and Kasey holding on to Jon's back with slipping, jolting fingers. An old framed photograph of their grandfather, looking sternly towards the camera, shook off the wall, fell between the bed and the wall, and shattered. At that moment Kasey came, neck curved back inhumanly, her hair a mess of tangles that she might never brush out. Jon gave a few final powerful thrusts, holding his finger deep in her ass, with his other hand plying her breast, and shot his load into his little sister's waiting pussy, while her legs still trembled uncontrollably in her waves of climax.

Jon pulled out only when he was sure the very last drop had spurted deep into Kasey, and he fell to her side, among the disturbed waves of their parent's thick bed-cover. Jon turned to Kasey and pulled her towards his chest, with an arm around her, but she was still delirious, her gorgeous face surrounded by a mess of chestnut hair, her long, strong legs wet to her mid-thigh with their sex, and her breasts rising and falling with her finally satisfied breathing. There was no telling how long this had been building up between them, Jon thought as he watched Kasey's eyes open to his again. She gave him a loving smile, and weakly tugged him back on top of her for round two.

"Again?" Jon said with a smirk, already on top of her.

"Y-yeah. And this time, call me Kay-Kay, like you used to." Kasey said shyly. Jon's only response was to brace himself for another wild ride.