Cherry Ch. 07: Master's Guests

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's not like that at all, Jay," Adam shook his head, "On top of being trans, Katie is a sub. Katie is a sub in a big way. She confided in me that she has always wanted a stronger, more dominant man to submit to. She lived with me for several weeks before she underwent cognitive conditioning. Hell, I got her the implants and plastic surgery before the conditioning."

The other men were silent as they looked at each other. It was difficult to believe, but after a long, hard look at Katie's smile, I believed Adam. Despite my reconditioning, I give away my true thoughts in little micro-expressions. Daddy has learned to pick up on these. I've noticed no such micro-expressions on Katie. She really chose this.

I could tell from Daddy's expression that this disappointed him. And I hated that I now knew his wants well enough to know this from looking at him. "Well Adam," Daddy shook his head, "I'll take your word for it. Not sure why you'd waste the treatment on her; you might as well have found some other bitch to collect rather than wasting the resources on someone who wanted it." I hated the reminder that my owner was a sadist and a sociopath.

Daddy looked at me. "Gentlemen, I'd like to try some new commands that I programmed into Cherry last night. Any of you gentlemen up for a little action?"

Edgar spoke up first, "I've been waiting for you to offer, old boy! At my age, you never waste an erection!" I could see the tent in the old pervert's pants. I wondered if it was induced by a pill.

"Well, alright then," Jay laughed and pointed at Edgar, "Cherry: 'Slut mode.'"

Butterflies filled my stomach. I naturally seemed to want to put my feet and hands together. Did Edgar get younger? Did he get more handsome? No, that wasn't it. I suddenly found myself inching toward Edgar as I thought about what it was that suddenly fascinated me about him. I mean, as much as I might dislike him, I should show some respect to such an older, handsome man.

My eyes gravitated hungrily toward the bulge in his pants. "Fuck, that's a big thing you have there," I couldn't help what I was saying as I bit my lower lip and pushed my inner eyebrows up. My breathing hastened as I looked down on it. "Can I have it? Please, Sir? I just feel so empty now, and you're just so charming and handsome."

What disgusted me most about the words coming out of my mouth was that I meant them. "Please, Sir? Please, Edgar?" Saying his name aloud gave me an intense high, I wondered if this is what shooting heroin felt like.

Daddy chimed in, "Cherry, be a good girl and take Edgar to your room." I gushed. "Thank you, Daddy!" I almost squealed as I skipped to the old man and took his hand in both of mine. "I can't wait to show you my room," I winked at him and giggled like a stupid little child.

When we arrived at my bedroom, Edgar sat in the plush, white, highback chair. "Let's get that dress off of you, Hun," Edgar insisted. I eagerly complied. "The panties too now," Edgar continued. I slightly ripped the lacey, white fabric in my enthusiasm. A voice in the back of my head told me that Daddy would punish me for that later.

Edgar unzipped his pants and pulled his cock through his fly. A voice in the back of my head seemed offended that the old man didn't even bother taking his pants off. But "slut mode" Cherry didn't care--she was about to get some much-needed cock. Edgar's cock was nothing to write home about, but to my rewired brain, it was water in a desert. My mouth watered and my anus naturally relaxed. I was meant to be ready for whatever the subject wanted.

"How do you want me, Si--" I started, but Edgar cut me off.

"Climb up here and ride me. I'm in charge here, so you'll be doing the work." I immediately complied. Straddling the old man's lap, I positioned my ass above his cock. With his face inches from mine, I hated the way he made eye contact with me as if he owned me. Though for the moment, he did.

I expertly licked my thumb and forefinger and reached down to rub my saliva up and down his cock. "I can't wait to have this big cock in me, Sir," I moaned through bated breath, "please fuck this tight little ass!"

"You sure know how to make a man feel good about himself," Edgar said with a grin, "I see that Jay trained you well."

I carefully lowered myself onto the old man's cock. He wasn't nearly as big as Daddy, so taking him all at once wasn't as much of a challenge for me. Nevertheless, my "slut mode" command forced me to contort my face in pleasure, just to make the old man feel like he was giving me the ride of my life.

"OOOH, YES!" I screamed through a face contorted in faux pleasure. "Aw fuck, fuck me, Mister! This bitch is going to cum so hard from your big cock!" My self-hatred grew as my programming forced me to say those ridiculous things to this disgusting old pervert. That my programming forced me to say them in a high-pitched, whiny, sing-song voice made me hate myself even more. "Please blow your big load in me, Sir! Oh god, it feels so fucking good!" After a few seconds, I shifted to the classic, "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" As I bounced up and down on his cock.

After a pathetic thirty seconds of bouncing, I felt the old man's cock pulsating inside me. Typically, when Daddy ejaculates in me, I can feel it shooting deep into me. By contrast, this old man barely managed a dribble. But under my "slut mode" program, I still talked it up as if the old pervert was some alpha male sex god.

"Oh fuck, yes! Thank you, Sir! Thank you for blowing that big load in me! I'm so lucky that you chose me to fuck. Please, Sir, can I lick your big, beautiful cock clean?" I dismounted from his lap and lowered myself to my knees in front of him. On the bright side, compared to how I feel after Daddy fucks me, my asshole was barely sore after this old guy.

"I'd expect no less from a polite little lady like you," the old man patted my head condescendingly, "I may need a nap after that."

I gratefully licked his cum from around his cock. The old man wasn't exactly a high shooter, so most of the discharge dribbled around his cock. Thankfully, because I kept myself thoroughly clean, the only thing I ever tasted when cleaning a cock afterward is the semen itself.

The wiry old man got to his feet. Kneeling so close to his midsection, I could hear his knees cracking as he stood up. "Well that certainly made my night," the old man patted his stomach, "come along back to the table." I stood up. "Wait now, I'd prefer you crawl alongside me. I make Jay's ex-wife follow me around the house this way. To a man of my generation, this is a woman's proper place."

My "slut mode" programming was still in full force, so I fake gasped and put my hand over my mouth. "Like, oh my god, you fucked me into submission and now you're putting me in my place? That is SO fucking hot! Could you fuck me again please?"

Edgar laughed and shook his head. "Not tonight, Sweetie. Now come along!"

I crawled behind Edgar as he made his way back to the dinner table. The additional empty bottles on the table suggested that Daddy and the guests drank even more wine in our absence.

"Edgar! How was she?" Daddy's usual velvety voice sounded slightly slurred and choppy. I chalked it up to the several empty bottles around the table.

"I must say, not as good as your ex-wife. I appreciate the enthusiasm that the bitch displays under that programming you gave her, but there's something about a woman crying and begging me to stop that hits these old bones. And then activating the shock collar to shut the bitch up brings me to finish every time!"

All of the men laughed at the old man's statement except for Adam. While I still judged Adam for running with this crowd at all, I appreciated that he wasn't a sadist like the others.

"I see that you have the slut crawling behind you," Daddy observed, "I know you have a thing for pet play, so I have a surprise for you. Cherry: 'dog mode.'"

Before I comprehended what was happening, my jaw went numb and relaxed. Closing my mouth became quite effortful. The muscles in my tongue relaxed and my big, soft tongue hung down the side of my lower jaw. I remembered from primary school science class that the tongue closely resembles a muscle and can therefore expand and contract a surprising distance depending on its tenseness. The "dog mode" command completely relaxed my tongue so that it hung down the side of my jaw. Adding insult to injury, a dribble of drool traveled down my lip beneath my tongue and along my chin.

Congruent with my jaw relaxing, my lips widened and turned slightly upward, like a dorky smile. The smile was visible in my relaxed eyes--I was meant to look like I enjoyed this.

Luckily, I was already on my hands and knees. Something had relaxed in my ankle muscles and hamstrings, such that I nearly lost balance. I could tell that, without the use of these muscles, I would be unable to stand. The effect was that if I were to travel anywhere, it would be by crawling on my hands and knees.

"Who's a good girl?" Daddy leaned forward and patted his lap.

Despite myself, a warm sense of excited gratitude built up in my stomach. My ass wiggled back and forth like a happy canine, and I quickly scurried toward Daddy. When I reached his chair, I involuntarily sat my ass on the ground behind and between my ankles and placed two balled-up fists on Daddy's knee like a dog begging for attention.

"I wish that you'd had her in this mode a few minutes ago!" Edgar complained.

"I didn't want you to get too excited, you old perv," Daddy laughed at Edgar's expense while scratching my hair. "Besides, while you were having fun, the rest of us were listening to Adam preach about 'consent' and 'caring about a slave's wellbeing.' I mean, why the fuck should we care? It's not like the bitch can do anything."

"Sure," Adam interjected, "but there are already a lot of people out there who would do this willingly. Hell, I don't know if any of you have been on Reddit, but there are entire forums of people who fantasize about being subjugated and owned. When I say that Katie here is 'one in a million,'" Adam slapped Katie's ass, "I mean that you could send a few DMs tonight and have a crowd of willing Redditors begging for you to claim them."

"Then why would anyone bother with the Orgos conditioning?" Daddy retorted. "If Katie there would do what you told her anyway, why should any of our wealthy clients pay for the service?"

"It's part of the submission, Jay," Adam calmly responded, "why would a guy wear a gimp suit for his dominatrix when he could just be still? Why would a sub wear a collar and leash for her master to pull her around with, when she could just follow him? It's a tool that adds to the lifestyle. If Katie asked to be done with this tomorrow, I'd help her pack her things and see her off. But she's not going to, because she chose this lifestyle and gave herself to me willingly."

The other men gave knowing glances to each other as Adam spoke. John finally spoke up, "I appreciate your thoughts, Adam, but I want to make sure that everyone at this table is a team player. I don't want anyone making any noises about our less altruistic clients. Can I trust you to be a team player about that, Adam?"

"Of course!" Adam responded, "and I don't mean to get on a soapbox here, I'm just saying that a lot of people would choose this if offered. Hell, some of our paying clients might be looking to be love slaves."

"When you put it that way," John said contemplatively, "if you're only looking to expand our frontiers, and not constrict them, we won't have a problem. I appreciate you, Adam. You've been an invaluable asset to the team. But I've already decided that if my stepdaughter fails another class at the Uni, then she's getting the conditioning. Her mother is being reprogrammed as we speak. I don't want anyone barking up the wrong tree or making noise to the wrong government actors. Unless that's to pay someone off."

The other men around the table chuckled.

Daddy quickly got to his feet and lifted his glass. He wanted to take the conversation in a different direction. "It sounds like that's settled. A toast then! To advancement! To progress! To Orgos!"

The other men lifted their glasses in agreement and drank.

"John? Doc? Cherry has some other programs to show you if either of you gentlemen wants some post-dessert before you go." John politely declined, but the doctor looked at me and nodded his head in enthusiastic agreement. Daddy laughed. "Well Doc, let's show you what this bitch can do!"

**TO BE CONTINUED**

12