Cherry Ch. 10: Build-a-Bimbo

Story Info
Sir plays Build-a-Bimbo with my body.
2.3k words
4.54
36.9k
17
2

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello friends! I apologize for my long hiatus; it's been a crazy autumn for me. I'll be dropping two chapters tonight. I hope to start releasing regular chapters again, but I can't make any promises. I'll probably be concluding Cherry's story soon. I hope to devote more time to the Katie series, and perhaps start some others. As always, this story contains dark, adult themes and may bring up some cues for readers with any trauma history.

Chapter 10: Sir Plays Build-a-Bimbo

The next two months brought on sudden changes. Sir gave Kylie, formerly known as Kyle, back to his new master, Edgar. My sister, Lindsey, as well as my mother, were given away to an affluent investor. Sir's house was then occupied only by myself, Sir, and my other sister, a newly pregnant Olivia.

I would always remember my final goodbye to my mother and to Lindsey. After making us watch him fuck Lindsey one last time, Sir informed Olivia and I that he would be giving Lindsey and our mother over to a wealthy investor. Apparently, the investor had a thing for mother-daughter scenes. I was furious that my beloved family members were being given away as a gesture of gratitude in exchange for investment in a business. But with the cognitive conditioning that Sir had imposed on my family and me, I had neither the desire nor the ability to do anything about it.

I still remember the investor's knock at the door. "Say goodbye," Sir said, slapping Lindsey on the ass.

My mother looked at Olivia and I in tearful desperation. She knew that she would never see us again. And she knew that she was not leaving her children to a happily ever after.

But Sir, the evil sociopath that he was, couldn't care less about our departure. "Lindsey, cup your mother's ass as the two of you walk out. It will drive the investor wild to see that." I never saw Lindsey or my mother again.

After walking the duo out and exchanging pleasantries with the investor, Sir returned inside, striding confidently up to Olivia and myself.

"Olivia," Sir looked at my sister, "raise your blouse a bit so I can see how we're coming along."

Having undergone the same cognitive reconditioning as my, Olivia had no choice but to comply, uttering a docile, "Yes, Sir."

At only two months pregnant, Olivia was still a relatively slender girl. But she was forming a definitive bump in her lower abdomen. A bump that Sir put there.

Sir approached Olivia and put his hand on her stomach. She wore a painted, forced smile--Sir made it a rule that his girls always smile when around him--but I could sense the loathing and disgust in her eyes. She had been kidnapped, brainwashed, enslaved, and forced to carry this psychopath's child.

"Orgos is hosting a convention," Sir looked at me, "it's an exhibition of the company's cognitive reconditioning program. We'll have some truly voluntary demonstrations--folks who've quit smoking overnight, ended their gambling addictions, or adopted better habits--but some of our wealthier clientele are interested in the program's more..." Sir eyed me up and down, "unique applications."

Sir stepped away from Olivia and approached me. His left hand found its way to my chin and lifted my face up to look directly at him.

"Your body is coming along nicely with the hormones," the back of Sir's right hand stroked my softening, rounded facial features. With his left hand, Sir's hand travelled up to my slight, shriveled shoulder muscle, down my developing A-cup breasts, down the deepening curve of my waist, and settled on my ass. My daily squats and hip thrusters were fulfilling their purpose--my ass was thick enough that even Sir's big hand couldn't cover the entire cheek. Sir's eyes lowered to the front of my pencil skirt, between my legs. The hormones had worked their magic there as well; my already small dick had further shrunk, such that the front of my skirt was completely smooth.

"Having said that," Sir continued, "I've had some further plans for you for a while. And I'm going to pull the trigger on those."

I gulped. Sir had been talking about further body modifications for months. He'd already put me on hormones and augmented my lips (or as Sir called them, my DSLs). I knew that he planned on giving my breast and butt implants and tossed around the idea of a Brazilian butt lift. I didn't know if he had anything else in mind.

"Your appointment is tomorrow morning," Sir's continued monologue snapped me out of my fearful rumination. "It will be with Dr. Moffet, the same place as last time. It's an early appointment, so be ready to go by 6:00 am. You'll be going fully under, so no more food until then. And no water after you wake up in the morning. And no makeup. Wear something easy to slip out of."

"Yes, Sir," was all I could meekly reply.

Sir turned around and walked up the stairs toward the master bedroom. He shouted down at us without turning around. "It's getting late. Cherry, off to bed. Olivia, get cleaned up and come to the master bedroom. Cherry has a big day tomorrow, so you'll be keeping Daddy warm tonight."

"Yes, Sir," we both submissively mumbled, and scurried off.

My alarm clock seemed particularly jarring the next morning. I arose out of bed and looked at my body in the mirror one last time. Between the hormones, the lip augmentations, and the exercises specifically designed to lift and accentuate my hips and ass, I could already pass for a cute girl. But I didn't know what kind of a bimbo Sir would turn me into today. Sir had given me some vague instructions about what to wear (he's usually more particular in choosing my outfits), so I went with simple black yoga pants, a white blouse, and some simple black flats. Something easy for Dr. Moffet to slip off me after putting me down.

I walked out into the entrance hall and saw Sir already waiting for me. He casually sported dark-wash jeans with a black button down. The button-down had a stylish French tuck in the front, with the sleeves rolled and cuffed just below the elbows. His hair was subtly and messily gelled back and to the side. I hated how attracted I was to the man who ruined my life and destroyed my family. Even without the brainwashing, if Sir were a stranger who had ordered me to drop to my knees and suck his cock then and there, I would have complied.

"Hey Gorgeous," Sir looked me up and down, "let's head out to the car." Sir possessively set his hand on the small of my back to guide me through the front door. Under my programming, I was unable to leave the house without Sir's permission. If he hadn't have said "let's head out to the car," I would be on the ground convulsing from my perceived disobedience.

Sir opened the passenger-side door of the car. Of course, the car was self-driving, so it likely didn't matter what side he put me on. The last time I was allowed outside, Sir made me worship his cock the entire car ride home.

This time, his plans were slightly different. As soon as the car began moving Sir turned his body toward me and reached for the front of my yoga pants. He abruptly pulled them down, revealing my pathetic little dicklet.

"Not much going on down there," Sir looked contemplative, "there wouldn't be much to miss if we got rid of it and gave you an artificial pussy."

I started breathing rapidly from the suggestion. Sensing my fear, Sir ordered me to calm down. "We won't be removing your little cock and balls today, Love," Sir reassured me, "in any case, we'll need to keep them on you for the convention to exhibit what you really are." The sinister undertone in Sir's voice only increased my anxiety.

Sir began to stroke my little dicklet. "Get hard," he commanded. My cock--if one could still call it that--did its best to comply. After the hormones and conditioning, I stood at two inches at best.

Sir laughed. "Not much you could do with that pathetic little thing anyway. How long as it been since you've come from being stimulated like this?"

"It's been a while, Sir," I meekly responded.

"I like your little cock," Sir continued, "it serves as a reminder of what you are. At least, what you used to be."

As Sir continued to stroke my little dicklet, my long, painted fingernails dug into the side of the seat. He never gave me permission to cum, so I sat there in in frustration as Sir brought me to the edge.

"Soften up and put it away," Sir commanded as we pulled up to the clinic. My dicklet immediately went flaccid before I pulled my yoga pants back up. The pants were completely smooth in the front as my little member fell softly and passively between my thighs. Not even a visible bump from the outside of my pants.

Sir got out of the car and walked around to the passenger side to let me out. It infuriated me that the monster acted like such a gentleman in public. As I got out of the car, I saw and old couple in a car watching Sir let me out like that. Their sweet smiles communicated, "Aw, so sweet for him to open her door."

I would have stared them down had Sir not put his hand on the small of my back to turn me toward the clinic and walk me in. We entered the familiar doors. Sir led me to the familiar elevator. Sir boldly walked me past the familiar, butch receptionist right into Dr. Moffet's office.

"Jay, my friend!" Dr. Moffet's face brightened as he saw us entered. "What can we do for little Miss Cherry today?"

Sir possessively patted me on the ass before pulling out a piece of folded paper from his pocket and handing it to the doctor. "I have a list, Doc. Do you think you can do this?"

"Well, this is short notice, my friend," the Dr. Moffet's brow furrowed, "and this is much more work than I anticipated today."

"Do we need to reschedule, Doc?" Sir's voice seemed to darken.

I didn't understand what was going on between the two of them, or why Dr. Moffet was always so deferential to Sir, but Dr. Moffet's brow looked worried. "No, no! Of course not! We can take care of this right away."

"Thanks, Doc! I'll leave her in your capable hands." Sir pulled my chin up towards him and gave me a deep, passionate kiss. I hated how turned on I got when he kissed me that way. I hated how much I loved the feeling of being possessed. I hated the butterflies that I felt in my stomach.

After Sir left, Dr. Moffet led me to the familiar room where I would be put down. I looked for a mirror on the way; a last opportunity to see my body before it was transformed further into Sir's fantasy fuckdoll. But I didn't see a mirror in sight.

Dr. Moffet set me up on a bed, prepared the IV, moved a gas mask toward my face, and instructed me to count down from 100. As far as I remember, I made it to 97.

---

In what seemed like an instant later, my eyes groggily opened. I saw blurry lights, and figures moving around me. As I inhaled, my senses gradually returned. That was when I noticed the pain. I felt a dull aching sensation in my chest, ass, and hips. On the skin around those areas, I felt a strange cocktail of numbness with an underlying burning sensation. Was this the biproduct of incisions? I also felt a familiar burning sensation in my lips. Had Sir inflated my lips even further?

"Looks like someone's coming to!" I heard Sir's familiar voice. "You're probably a little out of it, Cherry, but Olivia is here too. Olivia, tell your sister how gorgeous and fuckable she looks!"

Sir must have brought her here while I was out. I wondered if, while I was under the knife, Sir had spent the day fucking my sister.

I heard a loud "SMACK" as Sir's hand struck what I assume was Olivia's ass.

Jumping to attention, Olivia chirped, "Yes, Sir! She looks SO gorgeous and fuckable. I can't wait for you to fuck my sister with her new body, Sir!"

"Olivia," Sir chuckled, "Cherry seems a little out of it still. I want you to describe to her the changes you see." Sir--the sick fuck--was probably enjoying how much Olivia hated seeing her former brother this way.

"Well, Cherry," Olivia meekly squeaked, "your chest is much bigger. I would say C cups at least. And they gave you a--what was it called? A Brazilian butt lift. Your waist looks much slimmer, and your butt and hips look much wider. And they added implants to your butt. You'll probably jiggle a bit when you walk now, both on the top and the bottom. They also made some changes to your face. Your lips are even fuller, and your cheekbones look a bit more angular."

Olivia gasped suddenly. My vision had returned enough to see that Sir had his hand up her skirt and was rubbing her clit as he was making her describe the scene to me.

"Such a good girl for painting such a vivid picture," Sir commended her, "time for your reward. Cum for me."

Olivia's eyes and mouth widened as she leaned forward on Sir's lap and convulsed violently.

"There's a good girl," Sir said under his breath. I could see the trained response of gratification light up Olivia's face.

"Now let's have the staff get Cherry down to the car. We have a big week ahead of us."

**TO BE CONTINUED**