Cherry Chaser

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly I stopped talking; I was unable to. Tiffany had lunged for me and pushed me back so that I was against the wall. In a flash, she placed a hand over my mouth and brought me to silence. I didn't stop her. She wasn't causing me pain or anything just confusion for the most part. Confusion... and something else: Tiffany's body was now pressed against me fully, her soft breasts digging into my chest and her thigh pressed firmly between my legs. With the confusion had come an equally powerful wave of arousal. It was only days later when I realised that my hands were resting on Tiffany's hips, rubbing her warm flesh through her hoody.

After a while, when it seemed like I would be quiet, Tiffany - with her lips stretched into a wide smirk - let her hand drop from my mouth. "Don't get me wrong Abe, I'm not JUST a tease [wink] and I wasn't just trying to avoid you for the sake of it; in fact, I'm a little flattered, it's like you're addicted to getting hard for me or something."

After she was done laughing at her own words, Tiffany dropped her hand in to my pyjama bottoms. She felt my dick, ridged in expectation, and sighed hotly as she curled her fingers around it. At the same time, She let her head drop onto my shoulder and mashed her plush curves into me even more. She started giving me another handjob while her thigh pressed heavily into the base of my cock. It was pleasant and of course I'm not one to complain about a handjob, but I wanted more. I needed it. I could feel the anticipation roaring inside me and began clumsily asking her for something. My words were barely getting past my tongue before dissolving in embarrassment. Tiffany looked into my eyes and said "I didn't catch that" with the sweetest most innocent, most sexually charged smile I had ever seen.

"Can I kiss you!" I said again, pushing the words out with as much force as I could. Tiffany's smile turned to a broad grin and her sapphire eyes lit up in triumph. Without a word, her free hand coiled around the back of my neck and began possessively pulling my face towards her lips. I fell into the kiss - dived into it. Like a drunkard downing rum, I gorged on the sensation of Tiffany's lips against mine while she stroked my dick to climax.

We talked for a bit after that on my bed. I let out my feelings, calmly this time, then Tiffany responded. Of course we weren't going to start dating and she revealed to me that this was probably the last time we were going to do anything sexual - that statement hitting me like a ton of bricks. I should have expected it of course - she did HAVE a boyfriend and he WAS currently in their bed - but still it stung.

"Shut the door" Tiffany said suddenly. We'd been talking for an hour and only now did I notice that the door was still open. I went to shut it. "Sit." She said simply and I went to sit on the bed next to her. "I love that you can't resist me" was the last thing I heard before Tiffany planted another kiss on my lips. For a while we were locked together in a warm embrace, before she switched things up again by pulling away and planting little kissing on my neck. She moved down in a trail of soft pecks until she reached my collarbone. I had been using an old t-shirt as my pyjama top and a little panic sparked within me as Tiffany fingers curled around the fabric preparing to pull it off me. I had been pulled back out of the moment by my own body issues and it felt like having cold water doused on you. I froze up and my fingers moved to stop hers before I saw the look of pure confidence in her radiant eyes. My fingers - which were clutching her wrists - eased up and that feeling spread through my whole body. I wasn't feeling more confident about myself so much as feeling safe, like Tiffany could already see everything about me - warts and all - and she was still smiling.

After she got my t-shirt off, the trail of kisses continued, down my chest, over my nipples then beyond my gut until she had stripped off my bottoms. Unlike the night before, she dove right in with very little fanfare, letting her tongue swirl around my tip while her hand gently pumped my shaft. She was looking up at me all the while, letting my quivering silhouette fill her eyes, and that emboldened me more. I relaxed and fell into the sensations. The idea of getting caught by Mark was moving further and further from my mind and I started to moan in time to her ministrations. At some point, my hand reached out and held up Tiffany's hair so that the blonde locks were suspended in a crude ponytail while my other pressed lightly on the back of her head, pulling her further onto my cock. This blowjob only happened for a little bit, a prelude to coming events.

After a while, Tiffany pulled away. Still on the floor, she turned and started rooting through her handbag. She was on all fours now, her wide hips swaying sexily in the air. In less than a second, I was down on the floor behind her, greedily massaging her fantastic butt. "That's what I love about virgins, when you get them going they're always so enthusiastic," She said. It wasn't long before Tiffany's jean shorts had been tossed over my shoulder and a few seconds later, her panties went with them, leaving my tongue free to dive into her dripping snatch. Enthusiastically I start working my way into the crevice, sliding my tongue along it's wall - instructed by the procession of warm moans and mutterings escaping Tiffany. Her responses were a roadman to her sex, allowing me to play a kind of hot-or-cold game with her pleasure which made up for my lack of experience. At first, I began kissing around her pussy tentatively, before licking her up and down then sucking her clit.

Before long, I couldn't take it and frantically rose to my knees to finally get my dick in. "Ah-ah-ah..." Tiffany said playfully. She was pulling a condom out of her purse and waving it in the air like a Thurible. After the condom was unwrapped, Tiffany grasped my raging cock and pulled the cool latex down to it's base. She gave my dick a few playful strokes then turned back around to give me what I wanted, reaching back to spread her pussy open for me like an usher guiding me to my seat.

The act of finally losing my virginity was shadowed by a surge of euphoria, buzzing through my member before racing up my spine to erupt in my brain. My eyes rolled back, my jaw slackened and I roared a sigh of pleasure like nothing I'd done before.

At first, I humped Tiffany in a slowly built string of small thrusts letting the cloud of impulse that swirled behind my eyes slowly evaporate until it didn't feel like I was on the verge of nutting every time I moved. That's when the real sex began. With eagerness in my chest, I grabbed Tiffany's waist then began fucking her with everything thing I had. It wasn't long before she was moaning zealously, her mouth curled into an 'O' shape.

Somewhere along the way, Tiffany had sunk in on herself, her face - moist with sweat - pressed against the carpet and her fantastic ass was only held up to meet my onslaught - resting most of it's weight in my hands. I'll never forget that sight; Tiffany's perfect ass cheeks, bouncing like a pair of volleyballs on my dick - all the while, my cock hitting home like a battering ram.

Eventually the tangled egg of desire that'd been building inside cracked and I finally came. My cum rushed out of me in bursts filling the condom like a water balloon. I slumped backward in exhaustion, a goofy smile spread across my face, muttering all kinds of things about how Tiffany was the greatest woman I'd ever met and how it felt amazing et cetera. Giddily, Tiffany turned to me, her hair a rabid nest of damp blonde strands. "you didn't think we were done did you?" I was gasping for air and couldn't answer. With a grin, Tiffany turned back to her purse and pulled out a thread of condoms. "After all, we have all these to get through."

We ended up fucking until morning. Tiffany nursed my pleasure expertly as though our bodies were connected - as through she could sense every tremor and pulse before they happened. For my part, I did my best to meet her expectations and learn to pleasure her. After I came the first time, Tiffany taught me to use my tongue properly, then my fingers. She let me fuck her in the bed, against the wall, over the desk - everywhere. And finally, when we were on our last condom, Tiffany rode me hard into the already damp bed until she shuddered and tensed and orgasmed on top of me.

In the end we never got in trouble and I managed to get back to London - my friendship with Mark in tact. The morning after I lost my virginity, I was desperate to fuck more, but Tiffany had already slipped back to her and Mark's bed after I fell asleep and by the time she was up, Mark was too. The weather was strange as I stepped onto the train home, suitcases in hand. It was drizzling slightly, but the sun had burst through the clouds leaving solid golden stains all over the station.

[THE END

FEED BACK IS VERY WELCOME]


12