Cherry Gets on Top

Story Info
Holiday fun.
3.9k words
4.38
5.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharm el Sheikh was this years holiday destination for Cherry and her husband. It was hot, all inclusive and was just the break that Cherry needed. Her husband on the other hand constantly moaned about the heat. Take today for instance it was 3pm and was a very toasty 39 degrees C. Cherry loved it but again her husband moaned about it and insisted on going back to their air conditioned room.

Cherry stayed down by the pool which was busy with other holiday makers soaking up the warm Egyptian sun. As she lay on her sun bed reading a book she could only think that two weeks with her husband carrying on like he was would make this holiday a chore and not something she was going to enjoy. Ah well she turned another page and carried on reading her thriller.

As Cherry sat reading her attention was turned to a group of 3 men who were sat on the opposite side of the pool from her. She couldn't hear what they were saying but she got the distinct impression that they were talking about her. They kept looking over and then talking between themselves. Normally Cherry would be bothered by such things but her husband hadn't given her any attention in months. Definitely no sex and not even any foreplay or intimate touching.

So, the fact that three very fit men were possibly giving her some long needed attention (even if it was from a distance) was a definite plus for her and she could feel her nipples becoming aroused at the thought of some male attention - maybe just one of them, or all 3, she didn't mind. The more the merrier as she'd always wanted to try group sex.

She carried on reading, or pretending to read because she wanted to know what they were saying. She hoped, that at least one of them wanted to seduce her but it was hard to tell from where she was as she couldn't hear what they were saying. For all she knew they could be discussing the book she was reading which was Unfaithful by Natalie Barelli, it was a couple of years old but had sat languishing on her book shelf whilst Cherry looked for an opportune time to give it some attention. Now was that time but she couldn't concentrate, she was wondering just what the conversation was that was going on between the 3 guys that were clearly talking about her. If she was honest, she was infuriated that she couldn't hear them clearly. She never liked to be on the back foot and if she knew what they were saying then she'd know whether she was the subject of the conversation or not.The more they talked about her (well, that's what she thought) the more intrigued and turned on she was.

Cherry could feel her clit swelling as she wondered what the 3 would look like, naked. Not just naked but stood in front of her and wanting her and her letting them do whatever they wanted to her sex starved body. It felt harsh for her to admit that she was sex starved but in her eyes her using her fingers or her vibrator on her clit wasn't sex it was solo fun that she needed regularly as her husband simply didn't want to know. She'd confided in a friend once that she could have been laying stark naked on the bed and her husband would simply ignore her. Her friend had suggested ways to spice up their relationship but nothing seemed to work.

Eventually Cherry looked at her phone and saw the time. She slowly closed her book, picked up her towel and made her way back inside the hotel. She stood in the foyer by the lifts waiting for one to appear so she could make the solo journey to the third floor room that her and her husband had booked. Suddenly there was the sound of the bell as the lift reached the ground floor and the doors slid open and Cherry stepped inside. She could see herself reflected in the mirrored interior of the lift itself and then as she looked she saw the three men eagerly running to get the lift. She put her hands on the door button to keep it open. Impulsive it may have been but she wanted to know more.

Into the lift came the three men who all apologised for making her wait. Cherry simply smiled. They introduced themselves as Terry, Steve and Andy, all of them from Essex and all of them full of seemingly boundless energy. Cherry didn't know what to say and it was Terry who broke the ice.

"Here on your own are you?"

"Er no, I'm here with my husband why?"

"No reason, me and my mates have been watching you down by the pool and when you were sat all afternoon on your own we assumed...."

"Well you shouldn't assume should you and didn't anyone teach you not to speak to strangers?"

The trio laughed at Cherry's answer, she had almost scalded them like a school teacher.

She didn't mind though, to be honest, she was glad to have some attention.

The lift stopped at the third floor and Cherry went to get out and the trio looked at her.

"Sorry boys, my floor, hubby will be waiting."

Steve laughed.

"Will he be ready to give you a good seeing to?"

"None of your business cheeky, bye boys."

With that Cherry was out of the lift and back to her room. She could hear the group talking just before the lift doors shut and she walked back to her room. She knocked on the door and waited, and waited, and waited. Her husband had fallen asleep on the bed and after knocking and shouting for him to answer the door he eventually opened it after 20 minutes. Cherry wasn't impressed and as for a good seeing to as Steve had put it, she was ready to give him, her husband that is, a piece of her mind.

The rest of the afternoon and evening was spent in silence as Cherry ignored her husband and he didn't seem to be in any hurry to either apologise or to make it up to her.

The next few days were, if Cherry was brutally honest, boring. She spent her time at the pool reading her book and hoping to see the trio. No such luck, they were nowhere to be seen and she spent her time wondering what they were doing and what they would be like in bed. either on their own or as a trio. The idea of all three of them pleasuring her was something that she found herself fantasising about on more than one occasion. She would be reading her book and then her mind would wander, wondering about seeing them naked or asking them to please her. She'd found herself on one occasion falling asleep and dreaming that they had taken it in turns to fuck her from behind, one after the other. She was only woken from her dream by the waiter stopping to ask her if she wanted a drink. She wanted to tell him that it wasn't a drink she wanted but a good hard fuck. Instead she simply ordered a mineral water, how very vanilla of her.

It was getting to the end of Cherry's holiday and her husband had decided to go out on one of the organised trips. It wasn't Cherry's idea of a good time so she said that he could go on his own and she settled down for another day in the sun by the pool. As she sat reading her attention was then diverted as she heard familiar voices, the voices of the trio. Her heart raced a little and she could feel her nipples becoming erect. She looked up and they were across the other side of the pool, messing about and generally having a good time.

She wanted to slip a hand inside her bikini bottoms so that she could feel how wet her pussy was but she resisted, not because she didn't want to but because she had an older couple on the sun loungers next to her who would be able to see her every move. She heard the husband of the couple tut as the trio messed around.

Cherry continued to watch them and she could see that they had chosen three sun loungers that were perched on a slightly higher terrace away from the pool. Once they had got settled and were either applying their sun tan lotion or were laying on the loungers Cherry got up. She took her book and her towel with her and she walked over to the steps leading up to the terrace. She made her way up and saw that the trio were the only three there. They all looked up as she approached.

"What have we got here then boys, a secret tanning session?"

She had surprised herself as she wasn't normally that forward with anyone let along with three men. They all laughed and Steve asked her to sit down. Cherry could feel them all looking at her, were they wondering what her body looked like minus the bikini. She went to a vacant sun bed and sat down.

Andy looked at Cherry and smiled.

"Any reason why you're pointing at us?"

Cherry didn't know what he meant and then she realised that he nipples were erect and they had her yellow bikini top straining against them.

"Sorry, I didn't realise that they were pointing, anyway, you shouldn't be looking, let alone mentioning the fact!"

She could feel herself blushing as she remonstrated with Andy but then realised that it was no big deal. She, after all, had made her way to the terrace, they hadn't come over to her.

The bikini top was something that she wanted to discard so that the trio could see her boobs but she knew that was frowned upon not just by the Egyptian staff but also by other people staying at the hotel.

"Have you got a mini bar in your room boys?"

Steve looked at Cherry and smiled.

"Yes and it's fully stocked, fancy checking it out?"

"Don't mind if I do, maybe you've got a full fat cock sorry cola that I could have."

The trio all laughed at her calling the drink full fact cock. They all collected their towels and sun tan lotion and made their way from the terrace back towards the hotel and the lifts.

Terry summoned the lift to the 4th floor and they all got inside. Cherry could feel the sexual tension between all of them and she could feel her nipples straining against her bikini top again.

She desperately wanted to see what their cocks looked like but she stood looking out of the glass window of the elevator as it made its way up from the ground floor to the fourth floor. Having reached the fourth floor the lift doors opened and they all bundled out into the corridor. The boys were laughing and Cherry simply followed them. They walked quickly towards their room and stopped outside while Andy looked for the room key. Once he'd found it they went inside and Cherry followed them. She could see that the room was typical of the rooms in the hotel only this had 3 single beds and no double. She felt disappointed, after all a double bed with these three on it would have been ideal but it clearly wasn't to be so she'd have to go with that was there.

Cherry heard the mini bar door open and Steve asked her if she wanted a full fat cock.

She laughed.

"Full fat cock, yes please."

At this Steve pulled his swim shorts down, exposing his semi erect cock which was nice and thick and he had very neatly trimmed pubic hair. Cherry gasped, after all it wasn't that she hadn't seen a cock before, it was just that she hadn't seen another mans cock in quite a while.

He started to play with it which turned Cherry on even more. In no time she'd slipped her bikini top and bottoms off and stood naked in front of them. Maybe, just maybe she thought at the last minute she might appear desperate but Steve had taken his swim shorts off first and she thought nothing of letting him see what delights she had.

Steve looked her up and down and smiled.

"You don't waste any time do you Cherry?"

"I try not to and as you'd got your full fat cock out I thought I'd let you see what I'd got."

Steve moved over to her and looked at her naked body. She could feel her nipples becoming very erect and she just wanted him to suck on them while he fingered her. He gently cupped one of her boobs and rolled his thumb and fore finger around her nipple. She gasped at the feeling of excitement as he touched her. She knew that her husband had never touched her like this. She was glad though that she'd taken the opportunity to shave her pussy that morning so it was nice and soft. Strangely as if he knew she was thinking about her pussy, Cherry opened her legs where he swollen clit was waiting to be found not just by his fingers, but by his tongue and then his cock. Steve moved his other hand between her legs and started to insert a finger inside her waiting pussy. Cherry could have exploded there and then but she was too in the moment, opening her legs wider so he could feed another 2 fingers into her wet hole. She could hear her juices as he started pushing his fingers in and out and he was getting faster and faster.

Cherry had forgotten about Terry and Andy but when she looked over they were both naked and were wanking their swollen cocks as Steve fingered her. She beckoned them over and they stood either side of her. Her eyes flicked from one to the other feasting on them and wishing that they could all be fingering her at the same time, but that she knew was impossible.

Steve's fingers got faster and faster and then she felt another finger touching her arse hole. She looked and could just see that Terry was now stood behind her. He had sucked on his finger and was now probing her tight arse hole in order to slip it in while Steve worked on her pussy.

Cherry couldn't believe the attention she was getting. Her heart was beating itself out of her chest as she now had Terry's finger in her tight arse hole and Steve was close to making her cum with his fingers, she wished he'd slow down but he was too in the moment. Her clit didn't know what had hit it as Steve worked his fingers in and out with his thumb rubbing it as he did so.

In a moment she could feel all of her nerve endings in her clit explode as Steve brought her to orgasm. She didn't know if it was his thrusting his fingers in faster and faster or that combined with Terry fingering her tight arse. Whatever it was, it worked as she had never felt like this before.

Steve slid his fingers out of her pussy and as he did this Terry took his finger out of her arse hole.

Cherry went and sat on one of the beds and Andy then walked over, he almost poked her in the eye with his erect cock. Cherry knew what he wanted, he wanted his cock sucking but she wanted her pussy fucking and she rolled back, grabbing her legs and presenting Andy with her wet pussy.

Andy looked at Cherry and then knelt down. He started to run his tongue up and down her swollen pussy lips, teasing them before flicking his tongue round her clit which sent her into even more ecstasy. His tongue was working its magic on her and as he concentrated on her pussy Steve and Terry were stood either side of her wanking their cocks. She could see their hard cocks as they wanked themselves over her. She had never felt so good and doubted that she'd ever get the chance ever again to be in a room with 3 fit men who all clearly wanted to fuck and please her.

Andy stopped working his tongue on her pussy and then slid his cock into her, he pushed it deep inside making her gasp as he did so. He then started to push in and out as the other two continued to wank over her. In an ideal world she guessed that Andy would make her cum and then the other two would shoot their hot, sticky cum onto her boobs. However, she felt that this might not be how it would end today. She could hear the rhythm of Andy's balls slapping as he thrust his cock in and out of her now soaking pussy. Cherry could feel every inch of his veiny cock as he pushed his cock in and out and every so often he slowed down which allowed her to slightly sit up so she could see his cock as he slowly withdrew it from her pussy before sliding it in again. Andy's cock was covered in her juices and as she watched him she could feel her pussy twitch as she had another orgasm.

She was enjoying Andy fucking her when she felt hot cum over her boobs and it was clear that Terry was the culprit. It almost put Andy off of his stride but he simply looked at Terry, laughed and then started to fuck Cherry's pussy really fast as if he knew that he was going to shoot a load of hot cum sooner rather than later. Before she knew it she felt Andy's cock twitch inside her pussy and she could feel him emptying his balls into her waiting pussy. Cherry fell back onto the bed as Andy slid his cock out of her now full hole. Cherry put her hand down between her legs and she could feel the hot, sticky cum as she worked her fingers round her lips and her very swollen clit.

Terry moved over to her and his cock which had gone slightly limp after he had sent a stream of hot cum onto her boobs was now near her mouth. Cherry took hold of it in her hands and started to run her fingers up and down his shaft. It didn't take long before he was erect once more and she used her free hand to squeeze his balls, before cheekily smiling and looking at him.

"Are these empty or have you got some more cum for me Terry?"

Terry nervously laughed and Andy and Steve giggled as Cherry delivered her line.

As she looked she could see that Terry had clearly trimmed his pubic hair and it was jet black with tight little curls. His cock wasn't the biggest she'd seen but it was wide and she'd always said that width was better than length and at this moment in time, any cock was better than no cock.

Cherry gently pulled Terry's foreskin back, exposing the swollen tip of his cock. It was dark purple and she could see it glistening as she looked. Her tongue then flicked round the tip of his cock and then she ran it down the length of the underside of his shaft, teasing the veins as she did so. Terry flinched and Cherry felt that he was probably ticklish around this area so she stopped and then worked her way back up to the tip of his swollen cock. It was probably no more than 6 inches in length but as she'd seen, it was thick and this more than made up for the loss of any length. In fact, she'd noticed that none of the three actually had a really big cock but that didn't matter. She was content being pleased by three willing men who were happy to lick, tease, fuck and please her. Her husband could learn a thing or two from this trio.

Cherry then continued to run her tongue round the tip of Terrys cock and gently squeezed his balls again. She opened her mouth and then took his cock in it, slowly allowing more and more of it to go in before she started to move her head backwards and forwards. She could hear Terry moan as she moved her head in a rhythmic motion, back and forth. Just one hand hold his shaft as she did so. Cherry could see that Steve and Andy were watching, not wanking or doing anything else, just watching as she worked on Terry's cock.

Terry then put his hand behind Cherry's head in an attempt to force her to work quicker and faster on his cock but she swiftly moved it. She was the one who would decide how quickly she sucked his cock and not him. Ultimately Cherry always wanted to retain an element of control, even if there were three men willing to please her. It was definitely something that had to be on her terms, she wasn't desperate so it had to be right.

Cherry moved Terry's cock out of her mouth as she proceeded to wank it nice and hard for him. He grunted as she did this and the other two now started to wank their cocks while they watched.

Cherry's hand was now frantically wanking Terry's cock and she could see that the other two were also furiously wanking their cocks, almost in time with her. She then stopped and took Terry's cock in her mouth again, not a moment too soon as he exploded in her mouth, filling it with his hot, sweet tasting cum.

Cherry tilted her head back and was able to swallow all of the cum that Terry had filled her mouth with. Though she did feel at one point that she might have to spit some out as there was that much of it.

Steve and Andy had, without Cherry noticing, moved close to her and within seconds of each other they had shot streams of hot, sticky cum onto her chest and boobs. She could feel it running down as she stayed knelt in front of Terry.

Terry then moved away and all three stood looking at her.

Cherry smiled and stood up and walked into the bathroom so that she could wipe herself down.

12