Cherry on Top

Story Info
A lesson on waiting for the right moment.
817 words
4.07
2.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They held hands as they walked along the beach under the moon after dinner. With each step on the uneven sand, she was reminded of the cherry between her labia being held in place by her thong. When they finally reached the hotel, they scoped out the lobby bar but did not see anyone stop and chat with so hopped in the elevator. Once in the room, she slipped off her shoes and stood at the foot of the bed, waiting. He undressed and approached her, lifting her dress over her head and slowly seated her on the oversized chair. She was under his control, and she complied as he posed her, laying her back, one arm over her head and her hand on her belly. He propped up and crossed her legs, tilting her chin up and away from him. He stepped back and took a few pictures.

Next, he slipped off her red boy shorts and plucked the cherry out from between her lips. Kissing her and holding the cherry he gave her instructions. Placing the cherry between her teeth, she was to hold it there until she came at which point she could bite into it and taste the both of them as she shook and shivered. He trailed his tongue over her body, up her neck, down her legs, teasing her. He sucked her toes one by one and then kissed his way up her leg to her hand and sucked on those fingers. His hands played with her nipples and her body trembled underneath him. It seemed like hours had passed and she had waited for him for so long when he finally pressed his tongue against her clit. She gasped as he flicked it back and forth, twisting her nipples between his fingertips and coaxing her to climax. She bucked and writhed underneath him and noticed a little squirt of cherry juice in her mouth before she loosened the pressure of her teeth.

He was very skilled and attentive, changing his pressure and pace to match her responses, and as she felt herself climbing she pressed her pelvis against his face, holding her body right where it needed to be until the crest broke and her climax washed over her. She cried out that she was coming, as she was required to do each time, and called out his name before biting into the cherry, letting it split in two in her mouth. He continued to flick her clit, extending her waves of pleasure and she rolled the fruit across her own tongue, feeling the silky texture and tasting her own juices combined with his come from their session earlier in the day.

He slowed down as her body subsided and kissed her on the mouth, rubbing his hard cock against her wetness. She was so ready for him, that he asked her what she wanted and she replied she wanted him inside her. He slowly slipped his cock inside her and pushed himself all the way inside, her eyes popping wide open as they did when she felt his full length as if it was always a surprise. He fucked her like this for a bit before changing positions. He laid her on top of him, entering her from behind, using one hand on her clit and the other came down over her shoulder to twist her nipple. Like this, he asked her to be a good girl and give him what he wanted. He said she was made for his pleasure and asked if didn't she want to please him. Her body trembled and shook in response to his fingertips as he pushed deep inside her until she crashed again, squeezing around his hard cock.

He whispered that she should get up and walk onto the balcony, hold onto the railing and wait for him. It was dark out by now and she stood looking out to see under the moonlight and glow of the building lights. She saw the lights in the room flicker off to give them a bit of privacy and then she felt him press up against her ass. The metal was cold against her skin and she tried not to touch it but as he entered her from behind and started to pump into her, she couldn't stop her breasts from pressing up against the hard steel. He fucked her harder, one hand on her hip, the other in her hair, pulling her onto him and she squealed into the night air. He pumped away harder and faster, slightly lifting her from the floor until he couldn't hold his pleasure any longer and he exploded inside her. His come filled her as he slowed his pace, she could feel him pulsing with each squirt and then he took her hand as he slid out and walked her to the bed to lay down together.