Cherry Picking

Story Info
Teen couple picking cherries.
3.8k words
4.5
16.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here," mum said placing the two weathered wicker baskets -- probably hand woven by my nan around the Second World War - into my hand. There had to be some sort of sentiment behind them, as she still insisted on using them even though they were coming apart around the rim. "You need to fill at least these two if you want both cherry jam and a cake tomorrow," she said. "And take that --" she lowered her voice to a whisper, "useless boyfriend of yours with you."

My boyfriend, Will was in my room, just above the kitchen, where we stood and he was actually fixing something on my laptop so he wasn't being useless at all. I rolled my eyes at mum but decided to keep quiet.

No boyfriend could ever live up to her standards, no matter how I gleamed them, as according to her, they were all just 'teenage boys, full of testosterone who would have sex with anything that moves.'

She was absolutely paranoid, that he will get me pregnant. I understood why she was overly cautious though. She got pregnant with me when she was barely eighteen and had to marry my dad. They love each other and in my nineteen years I have never actually heard them quarrel, but I know that part of her sometimes wondered, whether she did miss out on things, being a mother and a wife that young.

She had the birds and bees chat with me when I was twelve and when I started dating Will a year or so ago she dragged me to the GP and put me on the pill.

"Oh, Norah," she called after me before she resumed peeling potatoes for lunch, "your dad needs the car in a bit so you need to take the bikes."

"Great mum, it's already 40 degrees outside."

When I told Will, how we have to spend the morning he wasn't overly joyous.

"Can you even ride a bike, city boy?" I've asked him. He was from a small town less than ten miles from my village and he either drove his parents' car like I did or we took a bus.

He gave me a cross look. "You think I've grown up on video games?"

"You think you have grown up? Aww." I chuckled. "You're still a little boy," I teased. He was actually one year and four months older than me.

"Says the little girl, who still has about fifty cuddly toys on her bed." He often mocked me about them but have to admit, this time it was a touché. He was exaggerating, of course. I only had my favourite ones on my bed, less than twenty of them. The rest - yeah easily another thirty, I have never actually counted them -- were occupying the top of my wardrobe.

I play-wrestled Will into the pile of them on top of the bed and picking up the monkey with the extra long arms -- a birthday prezzie from my cousin -- I wrapped his purple monkey arms around Will's neck.

"Just be careful what you say about them or they will kill you in your sleep." The kind of deep alien voice, I adopted was hilarious and we both started laughing as I mock strangled him with the soft monkey arms.

I straddled him victoriously bending over his chest, pinning his arms down, into the pillows. I felt his cock stiffen under my weight and he froze, giving up resisting.

"That is kinda hot," he said grinning.

"You are such a dirty perv." My mock-shock face was apparently hilarious too as his grin widened even more. He started moaning deeply and buckle underneath my weight. I would have thought he was taking the mick if it wasn't for his steel third leg.

"You know, you have to finish what you started," he said suggestively.

"We haven't started anything, have we?" I lifted the monkey up as a puppet and looked into his purple face as if I was talking to him then I animated him to shake his head. Then we both turned to Will. "Only if you apologise to mr Monkey and his friends." He has called me childish so I played along.

"I didn't say anything bad about them," Will said propping himself up on his elbows. "I looove sharing the bed with them."

"In that case..." I purred, then using the monkey's hands, I went on to unzip his fly and unbutton his jeans. When I freed his delicious erect penis, I ran the soft monkey hands up and down his shaft.

Quick as a lightning strike he snatched the puppet out of my hand and threw him into the corner. "That was just getting weird," he growled.

Yes, it was probably time to drop the childish shenanigans. His cock was deliciously inviting and I had to have a taste.

"We have to keep it quiet though, mum is in the kitchen," I whispered pointing downwards.

He wasn't paying attention at all anymore. His eyes were shut and was moaning to the rhythm of my hand sliding up and down his shaft. I freed his balls from his boxer and started massaging them with my left hand, while I was sucking his mushroom head gently squeezing just below it.

Will was only my third boyfriend and only the second guy I had sex with so I wasn't overly confident when it came to sucking him. But what I lacked in technique I made up for in enthusiasm. I loved giving blowjobs and Will was always a very grateful receiver. His response was encouraging and he was eager to teach me new things.

I had asked him at the beginning of our relationship to show me how he likes to be stroked. He wasn't shy and he wanked in front of me a few times to try to teach me how he liked to be touched.

"Nice and slow to start with," he had said, looking into my eyes as he obscenely ran his hand up and down. I never forget the look on his face, so full of lust and burning passion. And how he grabbed my hand and we jerked him off together. Then he shot one long line of cum on my purple flowery bedding. I reminisced over that time and that memory made me smile with his cock between my lips.

It felt powerful to be able to bring him so close to orgasm then when he was close, slow down again. And repeat it until his eyes shot open and there was the potent mixture of anger and pleading in them.

He loved the anticipation and the edging. He said most girls my age were just happy being a starfish and I drove him wild with my friskiness.

This time we didn't have time to play long unfortunately. We had to get on with the cherry harvest. I've let him finish in my mouth which was a special treat even without the usual edging.

When I swallowed the last drop of his cum, he sat up and reached for my breasts.

"It's ok baby, we can play later. Let's get on with the damned cherries." I said, as I wasn't turned on that much. I couldn't really let myself relax with mum in the kitchen. I preferred to wait till the evening, when we could lock my bedroom door and my parents were watching telly loudly in the opposite side of the house.

As it was very hot outside and cycling in jeans is not the most comfortable thing I've offered a pair of my brother's shorts to Will. Guys are so lucky, almost every single one of them I knew was a size M. They can wear each others clothes any time they like. Yet they never seem to do that. None of my friends were the same size as me. Not a single one of them. Even though I was a healthy size 10-12 I had bigger boobs and wider hips than most of them. So annoying.

I had a yellow summer dress on with short style panties underneath, in case the breeze caught my dress, I didn't want to flash any motorists on the way.

I was riding my good old white mountain bike. It was nearly ten years old, but dad kept it in a top notch condition and Will was riding my brother's black one which was noticeably more weathered. My brother was a bit of a daredevil and liked to go on off road trails with his best mate (who was btw the best looking guy in the village-just saying). Will put up his nose at it's condition and I explained to him why it was slightly muddy and wrecked. When he heard that Jo, my brother used it for off road it made him feel a bit of a badass and a kind of macho smile spread on his face.

"It's not going to fall apart, don't worry." I said as we hopped on and started pedalling towards 'Wine hills' as the place was simply called as most villagers had vineyards or orchards on the slopes.

It was about 15-20 minutes on the bikes. Mostly on unused dirt roads.

It was very hot and dry with only a few trees lining the side of the road offering very brief but much welcome shade.

My maternal granddad used to be a farmer and had owned lots of land. He passed away, when I was twelve and nan sold almost everything except this small plot which was on the south side of the hill. I believe it was an acre of land and it had a large vegetable patch -- normally potatoes and marrows -- a few rows of wine-grapes, and a peach and apple orchard. It was all crowned by a majestic and giant cherry tree on the top of the hill. It was easily thirty feet tall and wide.

As we rode the bikes up the dirt road we reached the edge of a small forest and I told Will the story, how, one day when our parents were planting vegetables, my brother and me wandered off into this forest and came back with a handful of leverets. Dad was angry as he said they were too young and will not survive. But we fed them with tiny rubber teats and cow's milk and all three of them has grown into adult size hares. Unfortunately they weren't like domesticated bunnies and they remained wild and feral and one night they've escaped by digging a tunnel under the fence.

When we finally reached our plot we put the bikes against a nearby apple tree and I started picking cherries into the basket standing on the ground from the lower branches. There wasn't much on them. Then I remembered that my uncle had come a few days ago with my cousins and they must have picked those branches.

"It's much better up here anyway," Will shouted down from high up on the tree. when I told him I was coming up.

The trunk was enormous, I could just about wrap my arms around it. There was a small metal stepping stool at the bottom which was normally left here around fruit picking season to help pull oneself up to the lower branches.

I was already high enough to look down onto the rest of the orchard. Granddad really thought about planting these trees. They provided our extended family with fresh fruit all through summer. First nice tangy red apples, - I think they were called Discovery -, then the cherry late June, beginning of July, then peaches in August and winter apples last. They were less juicy and fragrant than the summer ones but they lasted till the first frost on the trees and all throughout winter in out pantry. Nan's apple pies were to die for.

"God, you are way too high up," I told Will when I pulled myself up to the next row of branches. They were still very safe to climb, thicker than my legs. I used a metal hook to hang the basket on a branch and reached up to pass another one to the daredevilish boyfriend.

He reached down squatting, his toned leg muscles flexing as he tried to keep his balance. Looking down at me, his chocolate brown disheveled quiff hung into his sunkissed face putting some very dirty ideas into my mind.

"Do boys always have to be such show offs?" I scoffed when he was back to his flaunty heights. "Please don't climb up that high, Will. I'm not good with blood and broken limbs."

When I was thirteen, I have fallen off a friend's horse, skinned my leg and broke my ankle. The pain and all the blood made me sick and by the time my friend came rushing from the other side of the paddock I was sitting in my own blood and vomit.

I kind of had a crush on that friend before, but needless to say I couldn't look into his eyes the same way again.

"That is not how you prove your stupid masculinity," I yelled up the tree as he was still climbing higher completely ignoring me.

"The cherries are the best, sweetest, darkest red on the top," he shouted back down.

"Yeah... You know what else is dark red? Your fucking blood!" When he still ignored me I knew there was only one way to get him to a safer height. "I said that is not how you prove your masculinity." I looked up to him suggestively.

He finally looked down, "How then?" His smirk read I know exactly where this is heading, but whatever, tell me, little girl

"I can think of a few ways... " I looked up to him with a crooked smile.

That surprised him and I finally got his full attention, even if his face was nonchalant.

"Have you ever had sex on a tree?" I lowered my voice even though I was absolutely sure, we were alone.

"No. Have you, miss Country Girl?" He was visibly proud of himself for getting back at me for the earlier 'city boy'.

"Nope. But I intend to. I want to tick lots of things off my list." I declared with a determined expression. Didn't matter that this particular fantasy didn't feature on my list until a minute ago.

"How the hell are you planning on doing that?" he raised an eyebrow.

"Let's meet half way," I suggested and started climbing higher. He lowered himself too, but he was still a few feet above me.

"You do realise your whole face is covered with cherry juice?" he grinned when he looked down with squinting eyes.

There goes my sexy tomboy image, I thought. Can a tomboy even be sexy at all? Oh, Lara Croft. I guess.

I unladylikely spat on the back of my hand and cat-cleaned my face around my lips.

"Adorable," Will chuckled.

I hated to be called 'adorable' and 'cute' and all those. And he knew it.

"If I catch you up there, I'll bite you," I hissed up to him.

"Ok, now you are being silly, I'm not having a play-fight with you on a tree ten feet off the ground." We were much higher than that, but I didn't want to correct him.

"I'm coming down to you."

When he reached me we both stood on one of the main limbs. He was holding onto a smaller branch, high above us, which I had no chance of reaching and I held onto an even smaller one to my left.

He stuck his tongue out, dubbed his finger on it then rubbed the left corner of my mouth. "Such a messy, messy girl," he teased.

I grabbed his digits with my free hand and stuffed them into my mouth sucking them off teasingly. They tasted dusty and like tree bark or sawdust. Not that I ever licked a tree but somehow I still recognised the taste.

"Should we repeat what we did at home?" I raised an eyebrow flirtatiously, running the tip of my tongue up his index and middle finger suggestively.

"Mmm, tempting," he moaned, "but it's my turn."

"And how are you planning on doing that?" I inquired with a wry smile. He's always been a selfless, tactile lover but maybe this wasn't the time and place.

He looked around with an exaggerated circling of his head, assumingly listing our options.

"Let's swap places," he finally suggested.

He pulled himself up to his previous position letting me step closer to the trunk which now was against my back and when he lowered himself he was facing me again. Then he suddenly realised that in this position we could make out but that was about all we could do.

He pulled me closer, careful not to disturb my balance then started kissing my lips and his hands wandered up my naked thighs

"Fear not little girl," he adapted a deep voice -- presumably a knight - "we will make it work and tick that fantasy off your list."

I giggled at the sound of this noble quest. "We can try the lower branches," I suggested.

He reconsidered his options then seemingly decided on something doable. He looked at my left arm and a branch above.

"Can you hold onto this one?" Then he tapped the one we were now standing on with his foot. "And sit on this one, sideways?"

"I gueeees." I hesitated

"Before you sit down, I need your panties," he held out his palm with a deviant grin.

It was easier said than done finding balance on one foot and using only one hand to remove my underwear. He courteously offered to help and rolled them down my butt, while I was pulling them down at the front.

When he rolled them into a ball, tucking them into his pocket, I reminded him that he was wearing Jo's shorts so he mustn't forget them inside it's pocket.

"Oh, are you going to ride your bike back half naked?"

"Shit," I giggled, "that slipped my mind."

So his plan was that I can balance sitting sideways on the thick limb we were standing before and he positioned himself on a lower one with his head level with my bottom. He was at a safe height now, if he had fallen, he would have escaped without serious injuries. Me, on the other hand.. I was still risking my life for this little tick on my list.

Those nutjobs who take selfies posing on the edge of cliff... I felt I was one of them.

'My grip is secure and the ground is covered with soft sandy soil. I'm safe,' I kept telling myself

He pushed my dangling legs apart and asked, if I could move slightly forward. I tried. Running his fingers up my legs he rolled the hem of my dress further and further up. When my privates were bare and accessible, he stroked my mons and ran a fingertip on my pussy lips. It was a heady, intoxicating feeling being so high up, completely exposed in the open. I had a look around the land. On the top of the hill, top of a tree, between his arms, I felt like queen of looking over my kingdom from my tower.

It was scorching hot, no one in their right mind was out in the fields or working in their vineyards.

Will softly ran his velvety fingertips on my pussy lips, up and down. He repeated it a few times then changed to only upward motions alternating between the left and right side. My happy button was slowly coming to life and asked for attention with gentle throbbing.

Will was a very mindful and teasing lover who really liked spending time down there and play slow, playful games.

"Watching you getting more and more aroused turns me on too," he had said once.

He opened my lips and stroked the soft sensitive skin in-between with his tongue, being careful to avoid my clit.

I moaned letting myself be lost in pleasure momentarily while still tightly gripping a branch for balance. It was beginning to be difficult to concentrate and hold my position.

Sensing my fragile state, Will put his hand next to my bum, keeping me and himself secured, while his tongue started a playful dance around my sensitive button. He was drawing little circles over my hood and labia, sometimes very gently sucking them into his mouth.

When I became more and more aroused and moist, moaning softly, he ran a wide tongue up, between my inner labia and when he reached the top, he gently sucked on my clit. That always drove me wild. He did it very slowly and very gently otherwise it would have became too rough and painful.

When I was close, he used his thumb to penetrate me while his tongue flicked on my folds. He brought me to a quick orgasm lapping up my juices when he finished.

"Do you want to finish on the ground?" I asked with ragged breathing.

"No, your fantasy was having sex on the tree, so just stand up and turn around."

I was still catching my breath and a felt bit dizzy, so I let him manoeuvre me into a position he chose. I didn't care anymore how high we were, which branch we stood on or grabbed. All I cared about was having his cock inside of me.

He spun me around, lifted my dress out of the way and slid his thick shaft right in.

When he entered me I realised I had my eyes closed for the last minute or so and now suddenly was faced with a view of the valleys in the bright afternoon sun while I was stretched by his impaling cock. If I felt like a queen before, now it was more like being the goddess of nature and lust.

I always liked outdoor sex but this was something else. This was heaven.

"Look at that amazing view," he said with gritted teeth while sweeping my hair off my shoulder and biting my neck, "this is going to be in my top five easily."

He was thrusting hard, pressing me against the trunk of the tree leaving little imprints of the roughness of the bark on my skin.

12