Cheryl, Mom and I Hook Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cheryl said, "That would be great mom, but you've got to get rid of that silly blind fold."

We all laughed.

Cheryl asked me, "What's your schedule like this afternoon?

"I'm open until 4:30."

"Mom how about the three of us use your bedroom to have some fun?"

We walked together. In the room Cheryl quickly stripped. I gave mom a big hug and started unbuttoning her blouse then unsnapped her bra. I gently squeezed each tit, kissed each nipple and sucked both before removing her skirt and pulling down her panties. I knelt and kissed and licked her pussy. I slowly turned her around and licked her ass.

I stood up, kissed her hard and said, "Mom you are so pretty and have a great body, very nice tits and ass."

Cheryl was watching intently and playing with herself.

Mom and I joined her on the bed. Mom laid on her back, scooted to the edge and placed her legs behind her arms. I eased my dick into her. Cheryl began licking her clit. Mom was trembling and breathing hard when I came. As I eased out Cheryl took me in her mouth and sucked me clean. Cheryl motioned for Mom to join her and rubbed my dick on her lips. With a little push, I was inside my mother's warm mouth, Cheryl swung around and sat on my face.

We ended up with Mom and Cheryl lying on top of me. Four bare tits against my chest and wet pussies on my thighs. Later we showered together. By the time I got home for my meeting I was hard again. I zoomed wearing a nice shirt and nothing else which made it convenient to play with myself.

That evening Mom and Cheryl each drove a load of Cher's stuff to my house. After unloading we enjoyed dinner on the deck.

We were almost finished when Mom said, "I've been thinking about being alone in that big house. What would you think if I turned it into a VRBO and stayed here when its rented?"

Cher and I looked at each, smiled and I said, "Just do it. There's plenty of room and we can have some family fun."

Kicking off her shorts and taking off her shirt, Cheryl said, "Let's all get naked and mess around."

We all headed for my queen size bed.

Early the next morning I ordered a Texas King size bed.

12