Cheryl's Gangbang 02 - Her Thanks 01

Story Info
Chreyl thanks Frank for permitting the gangbang.
5.4k words
4.68
12.7k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Author's note: If you haven't read the previous chapters of "Frank & Cheryl" you might want to, just to know the background on this couple and how they arrived at this point in their building relationship. To understand the storyline in this piece, you'll need to have read Cheryl's Gangbang -- The Setup.

Physical descriptions: Frank is a divorced 35 year old, 5'-11" tall, 185 pounds and fit; brown crew cut hair, clean shaven, brown eyes. Cheryl is a never married 32 year old, 5'-01" tall, 110 pounds and very small framed. A-cup close-to-but-not-quite- B-cup chest with highly sensitive nipples. Dirty blond hair that she keeps cut short. They are both into fitness, so Cheryl's body, while petite, is curved and firm.)

- - - - - - - - - -

We enjoyed our usual week, working and getting together in the evenings. Cheryl had spent Monday night at my place. We were apart Tuesday evening but then together Wednesday evening at Cheryl's, Thursday night at mine and then Friday evening/night at Cheryl's. Friday evening we had gone out for dinner and then to a movie, feeling and petting each other throughout the movie. As usual, Cheryl had worn a relatively short dress with no underwear so I enjoyed fingering her wetness on occasion through the show. Not only did I enjoy tasting her pussy off my fingers but I fed my fingers to her as well because she enjoyed the flavor of herself almost as much as I do.

After the movie, as I drove back to her place, Cheryl pulled one of her smaller vibrators out of the glovebox, leaned her seat back, spread her legs high and wide and began to pleasure herself. I had to work to focus on driving but enjoyed the occasional glance over at Cheryl as she rubbed the vibrator around on her clit, sometimes pushing it into her wetness. I could tell when she inserted it as the sound of the vibration changed. By the time I pulled into her apartment complex parking lot she had enjoyed three orgasms. We got out and walked up the sidewalk and up the short light of steps to her door. As I unlocked and opened the door, Cheryl surprised me by pulling her dress off over her head, standing, however briefly, completely naked in the small hallway. I pushed the door open and held it for her as she strutted in. I stepped in behind her and pushed the door closed behind myself. As I did so, she was dropping to her knees and already working at his pants.

Two hours later we were glistening with sweat and recovering our breath in her bed. Getting there we had enjoyed the living room sofa, a chair in the dining room, her bed and she'd been bent over her dresser. I particularly enjoyed bending her over her dresser, taking her from behind as I watched the look of pleasure on her face. She had cum so many times that we'd both lost track and I had cum twice: once as deep inside her pussy as I could reach and once on her face and chest.

After we'd both caught their breath, we took turns in the bathroom. Cheryl used a hand towel to wipe off her face and chest but before she even got out of bed she'd scooped all the cum she could into her mouth. It never ceased to amaze me how much she loved and savored the flavor. When we were both back in bed, the lights turned off, we snuggled up and continued to catch our breath, gradually relaxing as we did so. Before we had fallen asleep Cheryl whispered to me about a special breakfast in the morning; she was going to take me to a nearby restaurant, well-known for its all-day breakfast menu. Then she hinted at having an active day full of sexual treats and then we'd fallen asleep.

I woke up the next morning to the wonderful feeling of Cheryl's tongue and lips teasing me to hardness. With one hand she gently cupped and massaged my balls as her mouth worked my steadily growing cock. She drooled saliva and stroked in time with bobbing her head up and down my length and I wondered if she was going to finish this job? Or just get me worked up and tease me through the morning. She was capable of either and had done both at various times in our relationship. Just as I felt my orgasm beginning to build, Cheryl stopped sucking but kept stroking, very gently and very slowly. With a big naughty smile she looked up at me and said, "Good morning, lover."

"Good morning," I said with a big smile of my own. "You going to finish that? Or just keep teasing me and leave me hanging."

She giggled and said, "I'm just teasing for now but there's a reason for it. You're going to thank me later." And with that, she let go of me and bounded her petite sexy body out of bed, heading for the bathroom. "Come join me in the shower!" she said over her shoulder as she went. I waited a minute for my cock to stop throbbing as I listened to the shower start and gave her a minute to get it warmed up. Then I went to join her and our Saturday started.

In the shower Cheryl wouldn't let me do anything to get myself clean. She soaped and lathered me, washing and rinsing, making sure I was completely clean. As I got out and dried off she got herself clean and about 30 minutes later we were dressed and on our way out for breakfast. She had been on her phone, texting on and off as she got dressed and I wanted to ask what was up -- but figured she would let me know what I needed to know. Beyond that I was going to let her surprise me however she saw fit. I knew I wouldn't be disappointed.

When we were both clean and dry I put on some casual clothes and noticed that Cheryl put on a dress... one that covered her enough that she wouldn't be indecent in public but still showed off her curves. The fact that I knew she had nothing else on except for her sandals was always a turn on.

Cheryl directed me to a local chain restaurant that was known for breakfast all day and as we walked up to the front door, a woman was walking up at the same time. She smiled big at Cheryl and I suspected something. My suspicions were confirmed when Cheryl picked up her pace and went straight to the woman, both of them hugging -- and while it was obvious they were friends, the hug went beyond a platonic friendly hug. When they broke apart, Cheryl held her friend's hand and turned, a big smile still on her face, to me and made the introductions. "Frank, this is Laura. She's going to hang out with us for the morning if you're cool with that?"

I put my hand out to shake Laura's but she wasn't having any of that. She released Cheryl's hand, stepped into me with a hug and planted a long hot tongue-filled passionate kiss on me. When we finally came up for air, I had to gasp. "I'm good with that," I said with a smile, still holding Laura close against me.

"I figured that out," Cheryl giggled. "Let's go get food." She led the way into the restaurant and we were soon seated -- with another surprise. Laura sat next to me while Cheryl sat across from us. Throughout breakfast as we chatted about seemingly nothing at all, Laura continued to touch my leg under the table, occasionally caressing my crotch or rubbing my thigh. I should tell you that Laura was a bombshell blond, almost six feet tall -- so very different from Cheryl's short frame. Laura's body was curvaceous but not overly soft; generous but not flabby. She had dressed to show off her body without looking like she was walking the street. She had on what looked like a pair of workout shorts -- they fit like yoga pants but only came down her legs maybe three or four inches from her crotch, and over that she had on a long t-shirt. When she had been standing up, and I'd noticed as she was walking, it barely covered her butt. She didn't appear to have a bra on but her chest was firm enough that it only swayed so much and I'm sure there wasn't a man in the world complaining about her not wearing a bra.

The breakfast conversation passed the time as we ate and I learned that Laura and Cheryl were friends from the gym where they had often discussed their love lives -- which was mostly about their sex lives. I also found out that Laura was a gift to me for the morning "to enjoy as you see fit," according to Cheryl. When we were done eating and the bill was paid, we headed out to the car. I had a woman on either side, holding hands with both. As I always did, I went toward the driver's door but Cheryl told me I wasn't driving. In response to the curious look on my face she said, "You all are riding in the back." I was surprised but not arguing. I opened the back door for Laura and watched her delectable looking butt as she crawled in. Then I turned and opened Cheryl's door for her, kissed her and thanked her with a huge smile on my face. When we were all in and Cheryl was starting the car I found Laura crawling onto my lap before I could even wonder how things were going to work or what was going to happen.

I honestly didn't pay any attention to where Cheryl was driving as Laura straddled my lap, began humping her hips, rubbing her crotch against my growing erection, kissing me passionately the entire time. Five minutes later, if that, I was as hard as I could get and Laura finally let me come up for air. With a smile on her face she said, "Get naked."

While that sounds like a lot of fun, two full size adults getting undressed in the backseat of a mid-size sedan isn't the easiest thing in the world to do gracefully but we managed. After all our clothes were on the floor Laura dropped her head to my crotch and began giving me a fantastic blowjob. As her mouth traveled up and down my length I let my hands wander her body, caressing a breast, pinching and pulling her nipple, reaching to play with her ass, and under her body to feel her dripping pussy. I was hoping this was foreplay and not the main event because I really wanted to feel that pussy gripping my cock.

Laura must have read my mind because she lifted up and restraddled me, grasped my length and guided it into her wetness. As she spread her knees, her pussy lowered down onto me until she had all I had to give inside her. She leaned into me for a kiss and our tongues swirled as she ground her hips back and forth on me, stirring my cock in her wetness.

I don't know where Cheryl drove around to and couldn't have cared less. I was lost in the pleasure of Laura's pussy, her energy and how hungrily she was kissing me. On the rare occasion I saw Cheryl's eyes in the rear view mirror, they were her smiling eyes. She was delighted with the gift she was giving me and loved to see me enjoy it -- as much as she could while driving.

"Laura?" I heard Cheryl say.

"Yes?" Laura broke our kiss long enough to say.

"Don't stop until you make him cum hard," Cheryl said.

"You know it, baby," Laura smiled, leaning right back into our kiss, her hips never having stopped moving. Heaven continued for however long it took but the kisses continued and Laura's energy level seemed to never falter. She rocked back and forth on my length, riding up and down, her pussy drooling moisture all over my balls and onto the seat of the car. When my balls began to tighten my moans deepened, Laura knew she was getting me close. I felt her pussy begin to tighten as she gripped my cock and did her best to push me over the edge -- and she was successful. I honestly couldn't tell if she ever orgasmed while riding me and I was selfish enough not to care. She obviously wanted to make me cum and she was attaining her goal -- and Cheryl was cheering her on. She heard my moans too and was very familiar with what they meant.

"That's it," Cheryl said. "Get it, girl. Make him unload." Laura just moaned in response and kept rocking on me. My moans deepened as my orgasm finally set in and my cock swelled, releasing jet after jet of thick cum into Laura's clutching pussy. Laura didn't slow down at all, making sure she rode me steadily through the orgasm until it had passed and my cock began to wilt. Before she got off me she reached a hand down between us, cupping it under her dripping sex as she moved off me and away. I laid my head back and tried to catch my breath as I watched Laura catch my cum as it drained out of her, raise her hand to her mouth and suck it clean. My cock twitched again at the sight and I thanked my lucky stars for a partner like Cheryl who would arrange such wonderful experiences for me.

As I caught my breath I looked around at where we were and realized we weren't far from Cheryl's place, and she was apparently headed that way. I looked back at Laura and saw her smiling at me as she continued to touch herself; her fingers digging into her still dripping sex and then bringing our mixed juices to her mouth where she sucked them clean. At least once she pulled those cum soaked fingers out of her pussy and reached over the seat to feed them to Cheryl. Cheryl didn't hesitate in opening wide and sucking them in. It was no surprise. I knew she loved the taste of both cum and pussy so why wouldn't she love the mixture? Laura smiled a naughty smile at me as I watched her and she wiggled her eyebrows as if to say, "Do you like that? Isn't it hot? Want some more?"

As we got closer to Cheryl's place I started putting my clothes back on. I knew Laura was too but the only thing she put back on was her shirt. The idea of her walking from the parking lot to Cheryl's place excited me if for no other reason than I thought about how much she might be on display. That shirt barely covered her butt when she was walking but Laura didn't seem to care who might be around or who might see what. I guess that's a level of confidence that you can have if you're as built and beautiful as she was. As I walked with these two sexy women up the front walk of Cheryl's building it dawned on me that they were naked except for their top: Cheryl had on only that dress and Laura had on only the shirt. Teasingly I reached out as if to put my arms around them and flipped up the back of each of their garments. Cheryl giggled and twitched her ass away. Laura just smiled, and pulled her shirt up even higher, showing the whole world her ass and pussy -- if anyone was in a position to see.

When we got to Cheryl's door, she unlocked it but while she was, Laura turned to me and pulled me into another embrace, holding me close and kissing me deeply. I enjoyed the kiss as I reached down and around with both hands to grab and caress her butt, all of it on display as we stood outside Cheryl's door. She had the door open and we were still kissing. "Alright you two," Cheryl said with a grin, "bring it inside." Laura broke away from me with a giggle and I smacked her ass as she stepped past me into Cheryl's apartment. In return I saw her swish her butt a little as she pranced inside.

Before the door was even closed Laura pulled her shirt off over her head and I saw that Cheryl had done the same thing. The door clicked shut as I realized that I was the only one not naked. That was easily remedied although I wasn't sure what the plan was. I knew Cheryl had given me Laura for the morning and, obviously, sexual pleasures were fully available, but I never knew what my lover had in mind -- and she usually had something in mind. When I was as naked as they were they each took me by a hand and led me to Cheryl's bedroom.

"Get comfortable in the middle of the bed on your belly," Cheryl said. "We'll join you momentarily." Alright. Something on the bed. On my belly? Cheryl gave excellent massages and having another woman join her to give me one would be awesome. But I didn't assume. With Cheryl, it's never safe to assume. I got comfortable and closed my eyes and had almost drifted off amidst background sounds of running water, bottles clinking, the girls walking back and forth out of the bedroom and back. I was fully aware but kept my eyes closed when I felt them getting on the bed, one on either side of me. I felt a soft hand caress my neck and Cheryl's voice very softly asked, "How you doin', lover?"

"I'm in heaven," I replied with a smile.

"Oh, it's going to get better," she said, and I could hear the smile in her voice. "Just relax and enjoy for now."

A few moments later I felt both pairs of hands on me, one at my feet and one on my lower back. The touch was accompanied by what felt like hot oil and I could smell jasmine. It was one of Cheryl's favorite massage oils but I couldn't tell who was massaging me where. The hands at my feet worked one at a time, and I love a good foot massage as a prelude to a full body massage. It was difficult to concentrate on that due to the pleasure and pressure of the hands working my lower back, up my spine, out and down to my hips.

The focus on my back remained as the hands working my feet gradually became the hands working my calves and then my thighs and then, finally, my butt. When the fingers massaging my ass began to spread my cheeks and rub hot oil over my puckered asshole, I felt it surely had to be Cheryl. Would a woman I'd just met do something so taboo? Cheryl knew I didn't object to and sometimes enjoyed some anal stimulation but would she have told Laura that? Would Laura act on the knowledge?

Whoever it was never pressed far but my ass was thoroughly massaged, as was my back, and I'd guess almost 30 minutes had passed since the start of this four-handed massage before all the hands left me and I heard Cheryl say, "Okay... roll over." Based on the direction of her voice I knew she had indeed been the person working below my waist. I rolled over as directed and was greeted by the sight of lovely Laura kneeling next to me, and Cheryl on the other but farther down next to my legs. She had a big smile on her face as she took great delight in giving me pleasure and she knew I never took it for granted.

"Now it's time for the front," she said, still smiling. "You can close your eyes and relax or you can keep them open and watch us work."

"Both?" I asked with a grin.

"Whatever makes you happy," she said. I closed my eyes and enjoyed as the hands returned to my body: Cheryl's full of hot oil on the front of my thighs and Laura's beginning at my shoulders. Even in my mind's eye I could see both these lovely ladies naked and their hands felt wonderful as the muscles in my body were relaxed through their attentive touch. Laura's hands worked first one shoulder and then down that arm before going to my other shoulder and down that arm. She massaged my chest and any time I did open my eyes I got the view of her glorious breasts, her nipples perkily erect, swinging gently over my face. Cheryl's hands worked each thigh inside, on top and on the outside. Even though there was nothing erotic about her touch and the massage pressure, when her hands brushed my balls it made my cock jump -- and I was already seemingly permanently half hard. I truly wanted her to use her oily hands on my length to stroke and massage my cock too. I'm pretty sure it wouldn't have taken her long to milk another load of cum out of me... but alas, it was not to be.

I'd guess that another 30 minutes had gone by and I'm not sure I'd ever quite felt the same mix of totally relaxed and utterly frustrated. I was rock hard and wanted to fuck but all my muscles were well massaged and the hot oil had felt wonderful. Almost as if they'd exchanged some unspoken agreement, both ladies stopped massaging me at the same time, but each left one hand on me: Cheryl's on my thigh, nudged up against my cock and Laura's on my shoulder. I looked at my woman and with a big smile she asked, "Having a good morning so far?"

"Do you have any doubt?" I replied with a smile of my own.

"I'm glad," she said. "But it's time for you to get up." As she said that she reached for my hand, took it and, as she backed off the bed, she pulled me with her. She led me to the bathroom with Laura following us. "Time to get all that extra oil washed off," Cheryl said, stepping to the shower. She turned on the hot water and let it run before getting in. Then I joined her... and Laura joined us. I should mention that Cheryl's shower is huge for an apartment. The three of us easily fit and there was a bench seat at the end farthest from the shower head. There was a second shower head in the ceiling, directly over the center of the shower. I was standing under it with Cheryl on one side and Laura on the other. "Now," Cheryl said, "Just stand relaxed and let us wash you."

12